X Factor betting

Jeepers

I just turned over from the Messi show to see what the Hampden was.

Shame for the lad Mark Owen - when did he get the bad AIDS?

Several years back.

thumbsup.gif

Robbie is off his face.

thumbsup.gif

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Several years back.

thumbsup.gif

Robbie is off his face.

thumbsup.gif

He looks like he's no got long left. Poor wee guy. :(

Robbie is skin popping goof balls again, wired to the moon as per. Have you seen the nick of his eyes? Looking at Cowell with one and Barlow with the other. :blink:

He looks like he's no got long left. Poor wee guy. :(

Robbie is skin popping goof balls again, wired to the moon as per. Have you seen the nick of his eyes? Looking at Cowell with one and Barlow with the other. :blink:

His Yaks were flying.

Fair play to the lad. To sing that shit, you would need to be tripping.

thumbsup.gif

Guest C00l K1d

Only MINUTES until this can be put to bed!

I hope you've got this slip scanned, mate!

I've been watching this for an hour now thinking the results were on after the break.

Fu partridge

Just stuck a grand on Matt Cardle. 9/2 with BetFred.

Best singer in the competition by a country mile IMO.

Good times. Beers on you then.

Are you not watching it, Picard?

No I havent watched any of it as a matter of principle. Not about to start now.

Say What Again

While I'm sitting at home smug and care-free, I just KNOW both sides are constructing 'ah, but...' posts if required.

:santa1:

EDIT: Assuming Matt won while I was posting.

His Yaks were flying.

Fair play to the lad. To sing that shit, you would need to be tripping.

thumbsup.gif

:smiliz23:

Picard, could I please trouble you for a smiley with this photo on it:

200-RobbieWilliams-wasted(1).jpg

Or alternatively this one:

27781.jpg

with a flashing "YOU TRIPPIN'" text over it?

Thanks awfully. :thumbsup:

Congrats Jeepers. If you had this bet on then I hope you have a great christmas, it was a hell of a bet to put on and not one I'd have gone with.

Still keen to see the slip though.

No I havent watched any of it as a matter of principle. Not about to start now.

A man of principle it is clear you are.

I'll have to clarify it for you then.

Matt - X Factor winner - xmas single is a Biffy track.

laugh.giflaugh.gif

See, out of something bad, can come good.

If the X Factor provides another chuckler of a smillie, its job done.

Just stuck a grand on Matt Cardle. 9/2 with BetFred.

Best singer in the competition by a country mile IMO.

Told ye :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Picard, could I please trouble you for a smiley with this photo on it:

200-RobbieWilliams-wasted(1).jpg

Or alternatively this one:

27781.jpg

with a flashing "YOU TRIPPIN'" text over it?

Thanks awfully. :thumbsup:

anim_3ed9e311-da25-8134-b98f-801c79606e20.gif

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

What has he changed the name to?

An awful cover of it, tbh. He's got nowt about him whatsoever.

I will bet my life that Jeepers comes up with some shit excuse not to post the slip.

Say What Again
I will bet my life that Jeepers comes up with some shit excuse not to post the slip.

Sadly, I fear that will be the outcome.

Though I will piss my pants laughing if he does produce the goods. :lol:

Say What Again

I'll also bet (though in all probability we'll never see them) there's a few 'Well done mate, I didn't really doubt you' etc posts being composed in a few worried heads.

:smiliz64:

Cheers guys.

It's been one heck of a ride! I literally had my bollocks jumping from my mouth as Dermot said " and the winner"

But to everyone who doubted me and for everyone on the thread who had a pop. I just wanted to say one thing:

Merry Christmas!! :smiliz64:

Not trying to be smug or anything, but I'd like to think of myself as quite a generous guy, so for anyone who took up this bet after seeing the thread. Betting anything from ?1 to ?1000 I'd like to say you're welcome, I'm glad I could share the tip.

As for the slip: Well, anyone who's actually tracked the thread will know that I wouldnt post it until AFTER I've collected my winnings. If anyone could point me to a 24/7 William Hill store in the Edinburgh area then please tell me :D

Sorry to keep you waiting chaps and chappettes, but I wouldnt jeapordise this money, I wont dissapoint any of the believers though. Thanks for having the faith.

But for now, its a nice glass of celebratory red with the wife and hopefully a normality in my heart rate.

If he has won this bet, it'll be worth it for him to fecking BUY a scanner and hire a boy fae PC World to upload it for him.

I'd love it if he did, tbh.* :lol:

* Nae danger he will but. :verymad:

EDIT: So does this mean you are going to post the bet, Jeepers? EXCITED. :thumbsup:

Cheers guys.

It's been one heck of a ride! I literally had my bollocks jumping from my mouth as Dermot said " and the winner"

But to everyone who doubted me and for everyone on the thread who had a pop. I just wanted to say one thing:

Merry Christmas!! :smiliz64:

Not trying to be smug or anything, but I'd like to think of myself as quite a generous guy, so for anyone who took up this bet after seeing the thread. Betting anything from ?1 to ?1000 I'd like to say you're welcome, I'm glad I could share the tip.

As for the slip: Well, anyone who's actually tracked the thread will know that I wouldnt post it until AFTER I've collected my winnings. If anyone could point me to a 24/7 William Hill store in the Edinburgh area then please tell me :D

Sorry to keep you waiting chaps and chappettes, but I wouldnt jeapordise this money, I wont dissapoint any of the believers though. Thanks for having the faith.

But for now, its a nice glass of celebratory red with the wife and hopefully a normality in my heart rate.

:rofl:

Stop delaying the inevitable. You are living a lie my friend.

Just to check, did you go in to a Willy Hills with ?1000 cash money when you could have done it online? And also, you said at the start you would lay it off ... what happened?

This thread is going to the classics once you face reality mate. :smuggy:

To be fair. If I had just won a couple of grand I wouldnt be posting the slip until after I had claimed either.

Say What Again

YESSS!

That reads like proof will be forthcoming!

Jeepers, congratulations - I O look forward to you collecting and posting. (Mods - 'Classics' I assume if and when Jeepers does?)

:pleasing:

Say What Again

Another question Mods. If the Jeep-meister posts the slip, is it possible to MultiQuote 25 posts or will I have to do it in blocks of 5?

:lol:

FAO JEEPERS

mind and get a receipt when you pick up your three munny tomorrow. They'll be keeping the original slip.

:thumbsup:

Exactly.

Like Mr Loverman said, theres a big difference between making betting claims post-event and pre-event or inplay.

You seem to have gotten a little bit more nasty after I told you he was 5/2 favourite, do you work for BetFred by any chance? The staff sure took some convincing to accept my bet. :lol:

So was it Betfred or Willy Hills?

HMMMMMMMM?

snob1.gif

:rofl:

Stop delaying the inevitable. You are living a lie my friend.

Just to check, did you go in to a Willy Hills with ?1000 cash money when you could have done it online? And also, you said at the start you would lay it off ... what happened?

This thread is going to the classics once you face reality mate. :smuggy:

Such bitterness.

Sorry to keep you waiting friend, I know you've been an avid follower of the X Factor thread. To answer your questions: Yes, ?1000 in cash, I dont have an online account, and I DID NOT lay the bet. That was a stupid thing to do. But I figured, I'd taken it this far, and if One Direction were first to go tonight I'd be the most confident I've felt in the whole 10 weeks.

My reality is a very happy christmas. I dont expect you to care much about that though. Thats all from me tonight gals and girls.

THE SLIP IS ON THE WAY.

This has made me a very happy jambo. :D

Facey, I have the other Robbie done - what caption do you want?

Just the one is fine - I think we'll be seeing plenty of it by the looks of things. :thumbsup:

:snowday:

I P Knightley

FAO JEEPERS

mind and get a receipt when you pick up your three munny tomorrow. They'll be keeping the original slip.

:thumbsup:

Or scan the original now but save posting it until winnings are collected?

Archived