X Factor betting

Jeepers

Clearly you're never gonna respect your elders. :rolleyes:

You're the same age as my dad, and he would never refer to himself as old.

How's the wee blue pill working out for you.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BoJack Horseman

I regret having added (and indeed, adding again) to this thread. Easily one of the worst in Kickback history.

You're not far wrong. It's heartbreaking to read. Just can't take my eyes off it though.

After reading 3 pages of this I believe the OP. I'm also extremely bored of what is a pointless back and forth argument.

I also think it's a stupid bet but I don't know what the OP's personal circumstances are. If he's got money to burn then fair enough.

Not long back from the football. And from one legend (Rudi :av-1001: ) to another (Matt :punk: )

:clap: Lets go Cardle, lets go! :clap:

Can we put this to bed.

Its obvious that:

1) You are attention seeking

2) You created this thread to try and get it into the classics

Its failed.

If replying please answer my 2 points in order that when you reveal it was all just a gag that we can see your continual lies.

Hopefully tonight is the night Jeepers loses his fantasy bet.

Why? Why would you want me to lose?

Are you that bitter a human being? :sweat:

Can we put this to bed.

Its obvious that:

Its failed.

If replying please answer my 2 points in order that when you reveal it was all just a gag that we can see your continual lies.

Couldn't care about this thread to be honest.

I created it to make people some money.

However, I was met with cynicism.

And the bitterness has seemingly increased after Matt's good performance last week.

This thread has gotten a bit Waiting for Godot...

Hope Cardle crashes and burns tonight. :thumbsup:

Acey mate,

You've been a bit quiet recently on this matter?

That's been almost a week and nothing reported from BetFred headquarters? Must be a rather nervous camp at the moment. :lol:

Acey mate,

That's been almost a week and nothing reported from BetFred headquarters? Must be a rather nervous camp at the moment. :lol:

are you not nervous?

this thread could get smoked in an instant making you look like a fool!

Acey mate,

You didn't place the bet in Musselburgh, and my other sources can't be arsed digging through mountains of bets to find yours. :( If you want a job done properly etc!

I will punch the air with glee if Cardle develops laryngitis during the show tonight.

are you not nervous?

this thread could get smoked in an instant making you look like a fool!

I'm quietly confident.

Putt yourself in my shoes, Matts a great singer, he gives you confidence that no other contestant on the show can give you.Up he steps and its guaranteed to get guys and girls off their seats with enthusiasm as he wows the live X-Factor audience.

Get him on first this week!

You didn't place the bet in Musselburgh, and my other sources can't be arsed digging through mountains of bets to find yours. :( If you want a job done properly etc!

I will punch the air with glee if Cardle develops laryngitis during the show tonight.

:lol:

I'll give you credit, its a decent excuse. I'm sure it wouldnt be hard to track down a bet of this size.

If you're so passionate about me losing so badly, why dont you go track my bet down yourself.

This Paije has a vermin voice btw. Horrible.

I'm quietly confident.

Putt yourself in my shoes, Matts a great singer, he gives you confidence that no other contestant on the show can give you.Up he steps and its guaranteed to get guys and girls off their seats with enthusiasm as he wows the live X-Factor audience.

Get him on first this week!

but have you put the bet on? Think about it, before replying :thumbsup:

I'm sure it wouldnt be hard to track down a bet of this size.

Add this quote to the "reasons why people want you to lose" dossier, please.

If you're so passionate about me losing so badly, why dont you go track my bet down yourself.

Yes, I'll just Megabus my way around all the Betfreds in Scotland searching for some random's bet, shall I? :lol:

Daydream Believer

but have you put the bet on? Think about it, before replying :thumbsup:

Clearly you know something or think you know something Mr L?

FTR, I can understand that people for whatever reason might think that the OP never put the bet on. Having stated their possition they hope it turns out that way.

What I can't understand are people just hoping someone loses a ?1000 bet for no apparent reason. Unless they know and dislike the OP then that's a pretty shitty thing to hope for. Even is someone used to be a bookie, so what? Still nice to hear about folk winning money.

Anyway, I wouldn't even think about laying the bet yet. He'll make the last 3 at least.

Add this quote to the "reasons why people want you to lose" dossier, please.

Yes, I'll just Megabus my way around all the Betfreds in Scotland searching for some random's bet, shall I? :lol:

Why not? You were determined to out me last week.

Now that you've been challenged on it, you are coming up with some poor excuses and piss poor humour.

FTR, I can understand that people for whatever reason might think that the OP never put the bet on. Having stated their possition they hope it turns out that way.

What I can't understand are people just hoping someone loses a ?1000 bet for no apparent reason. Unless they know and dislike the OP then that's a pretty shitty thing to hope for. Even is someone used to be a bookie, so what? Still nice to hear about folk winning money.

Anyway, I wouldn't even think about laying the bet yet. He'll make the last 3 at least.

:thumbsup:

Cheers for the advice. Matty needs votes kickbackers. For everyone that calls up once, i'll donate the money back to you along with a roundtrees fruit pastille.

How funny is it watching the posh little London anorexic girl pretendin to be a gangsta rapper? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mingin. :yucky:

The Old Tolbooth

How funny is it watching the posh little London anorexic girl pretendin to be a gangsta rapper? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mingin. :yucky:

I thought she was ok tonight, however it really does my tits in that she has to include rapping shit in every song she does when there shouldn't be rapping shit in there at all, she doesn't need to do that!

God, why do I put myself through this fixed pish every week :banghead:

Nucky Thompson

I thought she was ok tonight, however it really does my tits in that she has to include rapping shit in every song she does when there shouldn't be rapping shit in there at all, she doesn't need to do that!

God, why do I put myself through this fixed pish every week :banghead:

That's her style and she was superb tonight :thumbsup:

Mr Loverman's a bookie :P

I am?

I'd like to call myself a mole (by default and through no desire of my own)....

BoJack Horseman

Is it just me or does the fat Irish one sing the same song every week?

Aye she does. I was getting at the fact Cheryl Cole compared One Direction to The Beatles.

The Old Tolbooth

That's her style and she was superb tonight :thumbsup:

It's awful mate, it gets right on my thrupenny bits, she's such a one trick pony it's unreal and I really don't know why I get wound up at this pish :lol:

Jeepers, my sources tell me that Betfred HQ has exposed you as a liar and a charlatan and a fraud.

Oh really? That's nice. -_-

Nucky Thompson

I feel sorry for that Katie, decent girl from a good family who is copping unfair stick because she got chosen before that lassie who is getting deported. Decent performance but she was so nervous.

Can we put this to bed.

Its obvious that:

Its failed.

Me neither. I'm truly embarassed to be such a liar Acey.

I will hang my head in shame from this day forth.

So to answer my own two points ......

1) True

2) True

Thanks.

Archived