X Factor betting

Jeepers

Has it? Hahahah. That would make my joke to you even funnier!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You seriously think I would be so stupid to tell you where I put the bet on? After everything else I have said about jeapordising my bet?

Think about it Ace.

So are you telling me if you told me where you put the bet on, I could go in if he won and claim your winnings WITHOUT the betting slip?

laugh.gif

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to see all the doubting lerkers coming out the woodwork. :lol:

Sarcasm and piss poor humour surely is my forte it would seem!

YOU ******* LIAR.

The Betfred on Lothian Road closed on the 18th of April 2010.

You know how I know?

I ******* MANAGED THE PLACE.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ACEY ACEY ACEY :thumbsup:

Jeepers, I have mates who work for Betfred in all the shops in the central belt. I can easily find out if someone's placed a ?1000 bet on the X Factor in a Betfred shop. :thumbsup:

edit: Let me pre-empt you; you drove down to Portsmouth to place the bet, right? :rolleyes:

That's why I got such lousy odds - but a win's a win. :D

Don't cash that slip just yet Uly.

It was all a ruse! :lol:

Jeepers, I have mates who work for Betfred in all the shops in the central belt. I can easily find out if someone's placed a ?1000 bet on the X Factor in a Betfred shop. :thumbsup:

You do that :thumbsup:

edit: Let me pre-empt you; you drove down to Portsmouth to place the bet, right? :rolleyes:

You do that :thumbsup:

now this will be put to bed - timescales? COB Monday realistic?

By the way I'm loving the overwhelming praising of Acey. Clearly he's found me out. You can all go to your beds content that he knows BetFred is closed. Its only been closed for about 5 months. Information that only a top secret BetFred manager would know. Congratulations Kickbacker shed dwellers. I have been well and truly duped.

I hope in a few months time when I post my losing bet, or my wads of ?20 notes you won't feel too bad. I'll remember those who were acting half decent about my bet. :thumbsup:

To the rest :down:

I'm going to be honest, I'm very confused with what's going down on this thread.

Has Jeepers been playing us all along, sitting back cooly whilst he sends Acey on a wild goose chase to find out if his bet is real when in fact he's placed the bet at Ladbrokes.

By the way I'm loving the overwhelming praising of Acey. Clearly he's found me out. You can all go to your beds content that he knows BetFred is closed. Its only been closed for about 5 months. Information that only a top secret BetFred manager would know. Congratulations Kickbacker shed dwellers. I have been well and truly duped.

I hope in a few months time when I post my losing bet, or my wads of ?20 notes you won't feel too bad. I'll remember those who were acting half decent about my bet. :thumbsup:

I'm with you Jeepers :thumbsup:

Whether you placed the bet or not, you lied horribly, and I made you look very silly indeed. That's all we're concerned about at the moment. :thumbsup:

I'm going to be honest, I'm very confused with what's going down on this thread.

Has Jeepers been playing us all along, sitting back cooly whilst he sends Acey on a wild goose chase to find out if his bet is real when in fact he's placed the bet at Ladbrokes.

:lol:

Nah, I'm far too silly to come up with something as intricate as that! :D

Ladbrokes were only offering 4's.

I would have just put it on there as its just down the road, but I needed value for money with such a stake.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Ok Ross. Sit down and take this all in.

What has happened is ... JEEPERS has claimed he has made a ?1000 cash money bet on some X-factor guy. Doubts were raised. He was challenged to scan his slip (which is standard procedure) but refused. He was then asked where the bet was he placed. He said Betfred Lothian Road. Acey was infact the Betfred Lothian Road MANAGER. It has been shut since APRIL. Jeepers Creepers is now claiming that he was pulling our legs.

Mr Romanovs verdict - :vrface:

I'm with you Jeepers :thumbsup:

I'll PM you after the events.

Little bit of faith is all I asked.

I was just foolish in thinking my gentle sarcastic humour would be picked up on by EVERYONE.

At least you get it. :thumbsup:

Nah, I'm far too silly to come up with something as intricate as that! :D

Ladbrokes were only offering 4's.

I would have just put it on there as its just down the road, but I needed value for money with such a stake.

You are now in a bigger hole than the Chilean miners!

Whether you placed the bet or not, you lied horribly, and I made you look very silly indeed. That's all we're concerned about at the moment. :thumbsup:

If only I knew of your inside information, I wouldn't have been so foolish :angry:

What has happened is ... JEEPERS has claimed he has made a ?1000 cash money bet on some X-factor guy. Doubts were raised. He was challenged to scan his slip (which is standard procedure) but refused. He was then asked where the bet was he placed. He said Betfred Lothian Road. Acey was infact the Betfred Lothian Road MANAGER. It has been shut since APRIL. Jeepers Creepers is now claiming that he was pulling our legs.

You had a good case until the bit in bold.

I was just foolish in thinking my gentle sarcastic humour would be picked up on by EVERYONE.

I don't think that you understand what "sarcasm" is. :mellow:

Utter madness AP.

I'd go as far to say that Mr R's verdict is too generous. Hans Christian Andersen couldn't come up with a fairy story as far fetched as this.

My good man, I'd like to think I'd get a share of your wealth. Is that too much to ask?

I'm not going to explain everything again, but if you read through the whole thread you will see me giving my reasons for not disclosing information about my bet. I've made two "piss poor" attempts at sarcasm so have been quite rightly identified as a bullshitter.

Unfortunately sarcasm is hard to portray on an online forum.

Proof isnt though. Proof which will be provided after the X Factor result is known.

My good man, I'd like to think I'd get a share of your wealth. Is that too much to ask?

I'll get you a pint or two :D

This is Derren Brown 'predicting' the lottery numbers after they've been drawn all over again.

I don't think that you understand what "sarcasm" is. :mellow:

Did you like my picture of my betting slip from earlier in the thread?

Or weren't you paying attention before. :ermm:

Go on, give it a read, it will only take about 5/10 minutes.

This is Derren Brown 'predicting' the lottery numbers after they've been drawn all over again.

If this 'fictional' bet comes in(with evidence), how would you feel?

yeah. Its almost exactly the same.

Except the outcome in this hasn't been decided yet. :blink:

Did you like my picture of my betting slip from earlier in the thread?

Or weren't you paying attention before. :ermm:

Go on, give it a read, it will only take about 5/10 minutes.

That's not sarcasm.

How did you get to a stage in your life, where you can punt ?1000 on a talent show, without knowing what sarcasm is?

If this 'fictional' bet comes in(with evidence), how would you feel?

I'd feel happy for the guy that his bet had come in.

You don't seem to understand that I'm asking for proof that this bet took place.

That's not sarcasm.

How did you get to a stage in your life, where you can punt ?1000 on a talent show, without knowing what sarcasm is?

What would you call it? <_<

That's not sarcasm.

Jeepers!!

Come on!!

You are being "pwned" by a 19 year old!

More money than sense. (nap)

Jeepers, you know that you can put all this to bed by posting a scan of your bet, right? I have no idea what you have to gain by waiting until the result is know, if you're going to do it either way.

You don't seem to understand that I'm asking for proof that this bet took place.

Happy my arse, you'd be gutted.

The bets on. The bets going well so far. you dont like it.

Oh, I understand, but I'm playing the scenario out to see how you would feel if he did win and post evidence - nothing more, nothing less :thumbsup:

More money than sense. (nap)

Jeepers, you know that you can put all this to bed by posting a scan of your bet, right? I have no idea what you have to gain by waiting until the result is know, if you're going to do it either way.

The funny thing is of course that he'd have been cheaper buying himself another telly and putting it in another room (surely with ?1000 kicking about he has more than one room that could house a tv) and watching something else rather than "betting" on someone to "make it interesting".

Jeepers!!

Come on!!

You are being "pwned" by a 19 year old!

I sure am.

I will be weeping onto my betting slip, making sure not to blur the barcode of course.

Archived