The Damp Squib Thread

Guest jambomickey

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regular John

I have a feeling Bryson might end up at the Huns because I think they're about to be raided themselves.

Killie are doing some decent business, wouldn't mind that finnish guy at Tynie.

Marmeladent?rtchen

It's hotting up now!

Had the sky transfer centre open all morning, was updating ever 20 minutes or so, now nearly every 5 with news.

(That or they have just had lunch!) :verymad:

a clearer definition of notable is required can you say exactly how much needs to be spent and what level the selling club must be at to make it notable, please.

thanks in advance

By notable I mean someone we've been chasing and that the fans are actually quite excited about.

it does feel that way, sometimes! thumbsup.gif

was going to explain it all to you about killie wanting bryson etc. but i see your post seems to have been pounced upon already. :)

The People's Chimp

By notable I mean someone we've been chasing and that the fans are actually quite excited about.

Define "the fans."

Define "the fans."

Those who relentlessly post and criticise every thing that is said on JKB.

OK I'm wrong, we always have great excitement on transfer deadline day and it's never, ever a let down.

rossthejambo

Those who relentlessly post and criticise every thing that is said on JKB.

OK I'm wrong, we always have great excitement on transfer deadline day and it's never, ever a let down.

Have a word.

With the transfer window we've had so far I won't be overly bothered if we sign no-one else today.

Have a word.

With the transfer window we've had so far I won't be overly bothered if we sign no-one else today.

Jesus H Christ.

All I said was "I can't remember the last notable signing we made on transfer deadline day and I don't know why I still get myself excited thinking that something will happen".

Translates to this does it?

"Boooooooooo we've been let down and I'm totally pissed off with everything to do with Hearts and the transfer window has been a disaster"

snakebite_stout

any more news on Zal?

i thought he was actually signed by us, has he been on loan from kaunas this whole time?

babertonjambo

I have a feeling Bryson might end up at the Huns because I think they're about to be raided themselves.

Killie are doing some decent business, wouldn't mind that finnish guy at Tynie.

I don't want Mixu anywhere near Tynie thank you very much. :)

linkin- hearts

I've just transferred a jaffa cake from it's box into my mouth, more on that at 5:whistling:

Drylaw Hearts

Jesus H Christ.

All I said was "I can't remember the last notable signing we made on transfer deadline day and I don't know why I still get myself excited thinking that something will happen".

"Boooooooooo we've been let down and I'm totally pissed off with everything to do with Hearts and the transfer window has been a disaster"

On JKB that's exactly what it translates to.

rossthejambo

Jesus H Christ.

The post above is what I was on about, nothing to do with "notable signings".

You're implying you'll be let down if we don't sign anyone today. That was all I was disputing.

:thumbsup:

The post above is what I was on about, nothing to do with "notable signings".

You're implying you'll be let down if we don't sign anyone today. That was all I was disputing.

:thumbsup:

I'm not saying Hearts will have let me down.

All I'm saying is it'll be a bit of a let down going into the last day of the window with a bit of hope that we still might do the Bryson deal but it doesn't come off.

Is that ok?

Jesus H Christ.

Is Jesus H Christ the older brother of Jesus G Christ if so who does he play for?

:-)

Say What Again

I've just transferred a jaffa cake from it's box into my mouth, more on that at 5

5pm or 5 Jaffa Cakes?

I need to know.

rossthejambo

I'm not saying Hearts will have let me down.

All I'm saying is it'll be a bit of a let down going into the last day of the window with a bit of hope that we still might do the Bryson deal but it doesn't come off.

Is that ok?

HELL NO!! :angry:

:D

The People's Chimp

Jesus H Christ.

An almost perfect translation.

I've just transferred a jaffa cake from it's box into my mouth, more on that at 5:whistling:

Made me laugh !

linkin- hearts

5pm or 5 Jaffa Cakes?

I need to know.

Well you ever tried stopping at 1 jaffa cake, they're so orangey irresistable:thumbsup:

Just went into Starbucks on Embarcadero, asked the dude there if he has any news, said: "Nothing yet, I'll keep you posted."

And then I got a text from a mate, asked me if I was going to the Giants game today, if I hear anything else, then I'll update accordingly.

Just went into Starbucks on Embarcadero, asked the dude there if he has any news, said: "Nothing yet, I'll keep you posted."

And then I got a text from a mate, asked me if I was going to the Giants game today, if I hear anything else, then I'll update accordingly.

Still all quiet on the western front?

IF anything is actually going on I've no idea where we are going to find out about it until a deal is done or not, so today could come and go without us ever knowing if we were even trying to do a deal I reckon.

Still all quiet on the western front?

If it is not Bryson then I doubt we will sign anyone. I know JJ does not conclude any deals but surely to **** he should be in Edinburgh if he is expecting to sign anyone other Bryson.

Say What Again

Konchesky signs for Liverpool

Lauri Dalla Valle and Alex Kacaniklic have moved in the other direction, joining Fulham.

Yes, them.

rossthejambo

Lauri Dalla Valle and Alex Kacaniklic have moved in the other direction, joining Fulham.

Yes, them.

Was thinking that I recognised that Dalla Valle and realised I used to sign him on Football Manager all the time. Good player IMO :thumbsup:

Spoke too my colleague who met Bryson last night, still wants to come to Hearts but it's up to the mad chairman if he gets sold to us

where u hear this?..or is it just another one of your made up rumours??

:rofl:

Move on, I have. :)

Na, it was my mate who took the day off work to watch SSN and all the forums etc. He's also a massive Liverpool fan, and that's what he's read from a few places. Would be a cracking player if it's true.

King of the North

Rumour on stv site that Brian Wilson from Colchester being considered by Hearts?

Wouldn't it be nice

Say What Again

Rumour on stv site that Brian Wilson from Colchester being considered by Hearts?

Got Good Vibrations about this one.

Say What Again

Couple of what look like decent signings by Alex McLeish at Birmingham, Alexander Hleb and Spartak Moscow captain Martin Jiranek

Archived