The Damp Squib Thread

Guest jambomickey

How much would everyone wet their pants if this happened :woot:

Would love it if it happened. Absolutly no truth or basis in the posters rumour, but as I'm about to go to work, you can guarantee im going to be all over Sky Sports website and anything else I can find to see if it happens. Which it probably wont!!!! I LOVE TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudi's Left Peg

He is leaving his team by mutual consent apparently and heard from one or two that he still keeps contact with people in Edin. Again scarf above head etc but would still take him back even after 5yrs in absence with an extra couple of stone on him...

rossthejambo

He is leaving his team by mutual consent apparently and heard from one or two that he still keeps contact with people in Edin. Again scarf above head etc but would still take him back even after 5yrs in absence with an extra couple of stone on him...

So it's just a hunch then :(

I feel remarkably let down by this devastating blow

:whistling:

Nope 12pm in Scotland and 6pm in England for some ridiculous reason?

OK, I'm confused. Which is it? Midnight, or 12pm?? :thumbsup:

Rudi's career has sunk fast since he left us. He was incredible in a maroon jersey for, well half a season really, but I think it would be a mistake to bring him back now.

Drylaw Hearts

Rudi's career has sunk fast since he left us. He was incredible in a maroon jersey for, well half a season really, but I think it would be a mistake to bring him back now.

Agreed.

hope we don't go for him tbh. These sort of signings rarely work

What sort of signing is that, out of interest?

Moroccans, or goal-scoring midfielders, obviously...

We have being offered Youssef Mokhtari from Metz on a free transfer. He is a Attacking midfeilder from Morocco 10 goals from 24 games at internatinal level. EEN

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Youssef_Mokhtari

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOCfwDD1sEQ

Where about? I can see nothing about it on the website.

(1000 posts of pish woohoo!)

Jose signing for a bottom of the 2nd divison team in germany ! How the mighty have fallen ! FC Ingolstadt, but he agree to sign for rangers !

rudi must stay

you've got to ask yourself if he's got all those caps why hasn't he signed for someone..

uniwildcat38

I was looking at a Dutch football site, having a look at this guy hibs had signed.. But there was a big bit about Kingston and us. Couldn't make it out as it was in Dutch.

But I think he's signed for a Dutch team.

Google translate says he's signed for Vitesse

"Vitesse strengthened, according to International Soccer on the last day of the transfer window with Laryea Kingston. Ghanaian winger is without a club after his contract with the Scottish Heart of Midlothian was not renewed."

rossthejambo

Jose signing for a bottom of the 2nd divison team in germany ! How the mighty have fallen ! FC Ingolstadt, but he agree to sign for rangers !

:lol:

Serves him right for having such ******* ridiculous wage demands.

you've got to ask yourself if he's got all those caps why hasn't he signed for someone..

You never know. Maybe he was holding out for Metz to offer him an extension? Or maybe a move was on the cards and it broke down.

I would agree that he's a totally unknown player to us, but I wouldn't rule him out as a good player just because we're looking at him on the last day of the window. At the end of the day, it's paper talk, so we shouldn't get too wound up about it.

Drylaw Hearts

Just been updated.

Also saying there is a chance Zal could stay (cant see it) and a little bit about a Scottish target (probably Bryson).

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/heartofmidlothianfc/Hearts-must-work-to-hang.6503508.jp

When asked if he was confident Zaliukas wanted to remain at Hearts, he replied: "I am confident Hearts want to have Marius as a player."

It doesn't sound like Zal wants to be here.

CavySlaveJambo

OK, I'm confused. Which is it? Midnight, or 12pm?? :thumbsup:

12 midnight

aka the point when august becomes september

Drylaw Hearts

I would be very surprised if he played for us again.

That really doesn't bother tbh Chad.

I just hope JJ is allowed to bring in a CH to replace him as the squad is light in that dept.

Typical last day of the transfer window at Tynecastle. Don't know why I bother. Someone mentioned tumbleweed earlier on. I'm off to chase after it down Gorgie Road to give me something to do.

Well who is nailing their colours to the mast then? Will Bryson come or not? yes or no?

No inside knowledge but I think he will sign today.

The Old Tolbooth

I don't think we'll get him until January now, if we're going to get him at all that is. I'd like us to test Dundee United's resolve however with a cheeky bid for Gomis, he would give us something in the middle of the park we don't have, talent!

I'll say no. Plus I don't think anybody else will sign either.

Not even sure well get toto.

No inside info. Just a feeling I've got

Rudolf's Mate

A fee which is agreeable to any other club except where their last manager is does not appear to be best for Killie - its a childish and egotistical move by the chairman.

Agree demand a fee which is best for the club and all parties involved, to not sell to a club due to prior history is unfortunate but may well cost Killie a place in the SPL.

If I was a shareholder and the price was reasonable enough to consider selling to other clubs I would be very pissed off at present.

Unfortunately looking at the current shareholding:

Shareholder Ben Moffat (1.65%)

Shareholder George D Lindsay (1.5%)

Shareholder Ian James Crawford (2.04%)

Shareholder James H Clark (1.5%)

Shareholder John Michael Johnston (85.29%)

Shareholder Marie MacKlin (1.54%)

Shareholder Robert Wyper (1.33%)

Shareholder William J Paton (.39%)

Shareholder Killie Trust (.33%)

Shareholder Mauchline Dist Kfcsc (.33%)

Mr Johnston is going to have the final & only say on who is sold or not as it may be in Bryson's case. He is by far the majority shareholder!

Well who is nailing their colours to the mast then? Will Bryson come or not? yes or no?

My impeccable source tells me it is a done deal.

Asamoah gyan is signing for Sunderland. Thought he'd go to a bigger club. Looks a great player to me. And perfect for the british game.

Mind you I've only ever seen him play for Ghana.

I can't remember the last notable signing we made on transfer deadline day so I've no idea why time after time I still think we are going to do something!

Archived