The Damp Squib Thread

Guest jambomickey

Aye and we aint got rid of any of the cast of thousands either..............yet.

to be fair we have shed about 10 players since the end of the season

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vanbasten1874

My Mate is a die hard Jambo which is why I'm willing to take his word and I dont think he would wind me up about this. He's a janny at the Uni

Whats that janny's at riccarton woohoo jannys back folks ...

What a weird thing to say....for a Jambo,

Why's it weird.

Just saying as the other post about seeing him came from a Hobo

Nothing from him yet guys.

Like i said ill get it up here if i get anything

I will be so ***sed off if ur winding us up mate!!

This is the most excitement ive had all day

Five U19s gone out on-loan

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20100831/five-u19s-head-out-on-loan_2241384_2139750

Five U19s head out on loan

Five of Hearts' U19 squad are to head out on loan until the end of December.

Murray Christie is joining Coldstream, Chris Kane heads to Spartans and Dale O'Hara will get valuable game time with Tynecastle FC. Brad McKay will spend the next few months while Chris Tobin has joined Craigroyston.

Drylaw Hearts

Killie have knocked back 2 offers from Hearts today for Bryson

I think they'll be dragging it out as late as possible knowing that we've no other targets for that position.

It's gonna be a late one imo.

Nucky Thompson

Dont know what it is but im getting whaffffs of that distinct Leith air about this thread !

I can smell it too :rolleyes:

Charlie-Brown

I think they'll be dragging it out as late as possible knowing that we've no other targets for that position.

It's gonna be a late one imo.

late as in january? this place will be a barrell of laughs if that happened eh?

What are we haggling over - ?20k ? ?50k ? Its ridiculous really when you consider the drop in the ocean it is on our finances ! A months wage if Jose Goncalves had signed. If JJ really wants him which I think is pretty much a given and he thinks he will add to our starting eleven surely Romanov isn't not going to sign him for such a piddly additional amount.

A friend of mine is his nest mate so I sent him a text to find out if was getting medical yet and his reply was.

Nope killie r not acceptn yet they have bidded twice today

So I've told my mate to keep me posted.

According to Radio Scotland Aberdeen trying to sign Velicka from Rangers offering Foster as a swap

rossthejambo

According to Radio Scotland Aberdeen trying to sign Velicka from Rangers offering Foster as a swap

laugh.gif Foster!?!

That's a grand deal for Rangers right enough.

Bert Le Clos

Fee's thought to be around ?22million.

Robinho Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho front three! Decent, but you better have a few grafters in midfield!

A friend of mine is his best mate so I sent him a text to find out if was getting medical yet and his reply was.

A friend of mine is his nest mate so I sent him a text to find out if was getting medical yet and his reply was.

Feck him, its kille job to come back to us now, they have brought in another player today. He ihas came in probably because of bryson moving on, if he does not kille will be up shit creek. One more offer of 20k sHOULD go in at 11.50 !

One more offer of 20k sHOULD go in at 11.50 !

We had better be careful with that given our administrative record coupled with the SFA/SPL phonelines being mysteriously busy we would probably end up with a new player who wasn't registered in time !! The extra few quid should be found however as you suggest. Nonsense for this not to happen if it is that close.

Robinho Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho front three! Decent, but you better have a few grafters in midfield!

Wanted robbie to stay at city but we should still make top 2

...a bit disco

Getting a bit fed up TBH.

He ain't the feckin' messiah.<_<

Charlie-Brown

If Hearts have made Killie our best offer then we shouldn't bid any higher regardless of whether that is ?20K or ?50K or whatever - they've been signing several players in recent days so if they need to recoup money let them come back to us or find another buyer and if they don't come back then that's tough we can try again in January if JJ still wants him then.

Wow I would still have valued him as a 28-30 Million pound player.

Loads of Bryson talk around Kilmarnock

What is this talk??

May I suggest Back, Mrowiec and Palazuelos provide the 'cover'.

rossthejambo

Sunderland have signed Asamoah (SP) for a club record 12M

Great signing IMO.

If Hearts have made Killie our best offer then we shouldn't bid any higher regardless of whether that is ?20K or ?50K or whatever - they've been signing several players in recent days so if they need to recoup money let them come back to us or find another buyer and if they don't come back then that's tough we can try again in January if JJ still wants him then.

Meantime our whole side suffers for the next 5 months (at least) for the sake of a few quid. Great idea Charlie. Interesting that when we actually need something to happen we can't find the cash it requires but are very good at throwing money about like confetti on players who are not worth it or we don't need. If this deal falls through for the sake of a few quid its just a further example of them not having a scooby what they are doing. If there was a few hundred grand difference fair enough but that quite clearly isn't the case.

Getting a bit fed up TBH.

He ain't the feckin' messiah.<_<

it's only on here that it seems so drawn out. in real life it's probably very different

Jambothroughandthrough

A friend of Bryson works for us. Asked him to give Bryson a call. He's currently sat in his house and doesn't expect anything to happen. He'd like it to though!

...a bit disco

it's only on here that it seems so drawn out. in real life it's probably very different

At least the English only have another 40mins to go.

Meantime our whole side suffers for the next 5 months (at least) for the sake of a few quid. Great idea Charlie. Interesting that when we actually need something to happen we can't find the cash it requires but are very good at throwing money about like confetti on players who are not worth it or we don't need. If this deal falls through for the sake of a few quid its just a further example of them not having a scooby what they are doing. If there was a

few hundred grand difference fair enough but that quite clearly isn't the case.

with any deal there must be an upper limit that the buyer will or can not go beyond. if it's reached that whether it's

20k or 100k, the limits the limit.

rossthejambo

A friend of Bryson works for us. Asked him to give Bryson a call. He's currently sat in his house and doesn't expect anything to happen. He'd like it to though!

Course they do whistling.gif

Archived