The Damp Squib Thread

Guest jambomickey

because of what i was told last night.

Whats the latest mickey? haven't read the rest of the thread so sorry if you have already posted what you were told lastnight.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

because of what i was told last night.

are you saying on this "doubtful we'll get bryson" thread that we will actually be getting him, based on what you were told last night?

who started this thread by the way?

Guest jambomickey

Whats the latest mickey? haven't read the rest of the thread so sorry if you have already posted what you were told lastnight.

the management team are confident he'll be a hearts player before the window shuts.

Rudolf's Mate

Unfortunately looking at the current shareholding:

Shareholder Ben Moffat (1.65%)

Shareholder George D Lindsay (1.5%)

Shareholder Ian James Crawford (2.04%)

Shareholder James H Clark (1.5%)

Shareholder John Michael Johnston (85.29%)

Shareholder Marie MacKlin (1.54%)

Shareholder Robert Wyper (1.33%)

Shareholder William J Paton (.39%)

Shareholder Killie Trust (.33%)

Shareholder Mauchline Dist Kfcsc (.33%)

Mr Johnston is going to have the final & only say on who is sold or not as it may be in Bryson's case. He is by far the majority shareholder!

Apologies for replying to my own reply....

What has changed in the last few days for this to be a done deal? If we've not increased our bid then what is going to change Johnston's mind?!? Having looked at Killie's financial's for 2009 selling Bryson would wipe half of last years losses! I can see why they were holding out for more!!!

Howdy Doody Jambo

the management team are confident he'll be a hearts player before the window shuts.

It's not up to the management team though is it , hope Vlad is getting his rubber stamp oot and confidentiality contract written up

Drylaw Hearts

Slim. Mainly because he is Huddersfield Town standard.

I heard last week Rangers were showing an interest and with Killie now looking at Velicka the thought crossed my mind.

I heard last week Rangers were showing an interest and with Killie now looking at Velicka the thought crossed my mind.

If they wanted a squad player maybe.

Rangers will be looking for cash though I reckon.

Drylaw Hearts

If they wanted a squad player maybe.

Rangers will be looking for cash though I reckon.

Maybe not.

If they get cash the Bank may swallow it up - if they swap a player of equal value but on 1/2 the salary then that will suit them.

We_are_the_Hearts

Slim. Mainly because he is Huddersfield Town standard.

If he is Huddersfield standard then the rest of our central midfield is Barnet standard.

Whoever he signs for will be getting a good player who is going to improve as has all the attributes, just hope it's us..

If he is Huddersfield standard then the rest of our central midfield is Barnet standard.

Whoever he signs for will be getting a good player who is going to improve as has all the attributes, just hope it's us..

Generous.

I can't remember the last notable signing we made on transfer deadline day so I've no idea why time after time I still think we are going to do something!

ryan stevenson

from EEN....

Hearts were endeavouring to recruit a midfielder before the transfer window closes tonight and have not relinquished hope of agreeing a deal with Kilmarnock for Craig Bryson. "We are looking at a couple of options, one of them is in Scotland," explained Fedotovas.

Tynecastle officials were offered the Moroccan internationalist Youssef Mokhtari on a free transfer yesterday but manager Jim Jefferies and sport director Alexandr Metlitski have yet to decide if they are interested. "I don't have any feedback from our management team yet on that," said Fedotovas.

Mokhtari, a 31-year-old attacking midfielder with ten goals in 24 international appearances for Morocco, is available for nothing having been deemed surplus to requirements at FC Metz in France. However, Jefferies may be keen to recruit a younger player in that position.

Fedotovas added that background checks on Hearts' Cameroonian trialist, Jonathan Toto,

"notable"

a nominal fee for an Ayr Utd player doesn't really count if you ask me.

signing a first team player doesif you ask me

At least if we do lose Zal we'll save a shitload of money in fines from the SFA....

:whistling:

Have you been asleep for the past year?

Italian Lambretta

All the usual'In the Know' suspects are now coming out the woodwork to give us their usual pish about a player signing.

I am certainly not ITK but purely because of HMFC's transfer record over the last few years I doubt he or anyone else will sign.

Apologies for replying to my own reply....

What has changed in the last few days for this to be a done deal? If we've not increased our bid then what is going to change Johnston's mind?!? Having looked at Killie's financial's for 2009 selling Bryson would wipe half of last years losses! I can see why they were holding out for more!!!

My guess would be the bank. If we are the only club to have put a concrete bid in for the player the bank may be forcing Killie's hand also for the greater good of the club maybe selling Bryson will allow Mixu a chance to get players in he wants to try and keep them up this season.

According to some our offer has been acceptable but Johnson just doesnt want to sell to us because of JJ.

31 years old is not a problem if the guy has been playing regularly and is fit. look at Scholes and Giggs and even David Weir. If Toto is available and not half mad sign him and get Bryson in January. Wish this window shut weeks ago and we could just get on with things.

...a bit disco

Alan Gow away to Swindon.

Pity thought the Hobos were going to sign him :down:

Swindon, hubz...you can see his point really:teehee:

Potential replacement?!?!!?

1340: DONE DEAL: Kilmarnock have signed Alexei Eremenko on loan until the end of the year from Ukraine club Metalist Kharkiv. The 27-year-old Finnish international is an attacking midfielder who can play a number of roles. The Rugby Park manager Mixu Paatelainen has used his contacts in his homeland to land Eremenko, who has scored 13 goals in 44 appearances for Finland.

Killie have signed a Finnish attacking midfielder on loan until the end of the year from a Ukranian team, something Eremenko and he has a decent scoring record for the national team

Planning for not having Bryson?

Walter Bishop

1340: DONE DEAL: Kilmarnock have signed Alexei Eremenko on loan until the end of the year from Ukraine club Metalist Kharkiv. The 27-year-old Finnish international is an attacking midfielder who can play a number of roles. The Rugby Park manager Mixu Paatelainen has used his contacts in his homeland to land Eremenko, who has scored 13 goals in 44 appearances for Finland.

heartsfc_fan

Potential replacement?!?!!?

Beat me to it.

A bit fishy if you ask me ;)

Killie have signed a Finnish attacking midfielder on loan until the end of the year from a Ukranian team, something Eremenko and he has a decent scoring record for the national team

Planning for not having Bryson?

Hopefully Malky :thumbsup:

...a bit disco

A reasonable player by all accounts.

Just playing devil's advocate here...

If Killie have signed another AM, that presumably means they don't want to keep Bryson.

Do we really need/want a player that no other club seems to have shown any interest in, and that Kilmarnock don't even want?

(for what it's worth, I would like to see him signed. Just asking the question...)

"notable"

a nominal fee for an Ayr Utd player doesn't really count if you ask me.

a clearer definition of notable is required can you say exactly how much needs to be spent and what level the selling club must be at to make it notable, please.

thanks in advance

I'd have been dleighted with him.

If they get Velicka in as well then they'll easily avoid relegation.

If Killie have signed another AM, that presumably means they don't want to keep Bryson.

Do we really need/want a player that no other club seems to have shown any interest in, and that Kilmarnock don't even want?

(for what it's worth, I would like to see him signed. Just asking the question...)

I think Bryson has forced his hand here and said he wants to go.

Why on earth would you think they do not want Bryson?,they could well be making this signing because Bryson wants to leave and they need they money,if we signed a LB and then Wallace signed for another team the same day,would that mean Hearts did not want to keep Wallace????

?

We_are_the_Hearts

Why on earth would you think they do not want Bryson?,they could well be making this signing because Bryson wants to leave and they need they money,if we signed a LB and then Wallace signed for another team the same day,would that mean Hearts did not want to keep Wallace????

?

Exactly. Hibs didn't want Stokes obviously. :rolleyes:

Wow.

your heads on back to front :whistling:

remiq.net_923.jpg

Archived