World Cup Mafia

Geoff Kilpatrick

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yvonnejambo

Just getting into the zone of finding anything remotely English annoying or goonworthy :whistling:

Suppose you might have pretended you were Australian and wanting to beat England. So if you boo the vote, I'll do the decent thing and vote elsewhere for now

Yes Im with you everything to do with WC is annoying me just now, this morning we are waiting on the plane land with the England team on it! WTF!!!! Even English people couldnt care too watch them land!

Anyway on your 2nd point I can proper say that as I am really Australian that makes it officially ok for me to want England to beat at all sports :)

Geoff Kilpatrick

Evening all!

Work was crap today so don't give me grief! My feck up missing THAITB but as Malky pointed out, when you don't put your name on the list it's an easy mistake to make. In fact, I read the sign-up thread twice and still didn't notice.

I am offering THAITB a role within the game. If he accepts I will explain it.

Oh, and a correct vote count etc to follow!

Morning all, how goes it today? I probably won't be on much as I've got a busy day ahead. I will leave my vote where itis for the moment but may pop back later with a wee change if I get the chance.

Hello again from Norway!

I'm just about to head out to a meeting held at at hotel in the middle of Norwegian banjo country so I'll not be back on until late

Geoff Kilpatrick

Vote count up to post #154

Frenchie 2

jambosean75 2

Cigaro 2

milky_26 2

Flux 1

Hound 1

Scotland 1

Boof 1

Malky McFrench 1

lasith 1

To vote: Regan, Beverley, Hound, Scotland, THAITB, milky_26, Martin, Harris

Geoff Kilpatrick

Right, if THAITB accepts the role, here's how it will work: -

THAITB will be the cameraman

The cameraman is neutral and can win the game if they are the last remaining roled player, i.e. neutral player order is assassin, gimp, cameraman

This it how it works

- Each night, THAITB will receive a piece of information on a player selected at random

- THAITB is unable to vote for this player the following day. THAITB is restricted in voting and unvoting to two votes and unvotes to prevent any message being passed on (i.e. voting and unvoting for everyone else)

- As part of this role, THAITB can of course be lynched by the town, or killed by the goons or the assassin. Now here's the interesting thing. If THAITB is killed, something will happen which may be beneficial or detrimental to whomever kills him. In other words, if the town lynches THAITB, something beneficial or detrimental will happen. Similarly, if THAITB is bumped by the goons or the assassin, something beneficial or detrimental can happen to them

Only Kitster and myself will know the actions that will happen. So THAITB doesn't know either.

Of course, if THAITB doesn't accept the offer, he's been outed as a couch potato! :laugh:

So, you're a fat lazy barsteward like me. :thumbsup:

You said it, not me.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Reminder that nightfall is 9pm BST, that's 10pm CET for Seats and Malky and 6am for me!

I suppose you'll be wanting a yay now? ?well tough ****! :turned:

Saying yay isn't something I'd expect a cricketer to say, so I didn't expect one :whistling:

Yes Im with you everything to do with WC is annoying me just now, this morning we are waiting on the plane land with the England team on it! WTF!!!! Even English people couldnt care too watch them land!

Anyway on your 2nd point I can proper say that as I am really Australian that makes it officially ok for me to want England to beat at all sports :)

Exactly, it's things like that which sum it all up. Even on the BBC news last night at ten, it was obviously mostly about the events in Cumbria, so understandably there was less news in general. But despite that, they still managed to shoehorn a 5 minute piece about Capello's life at the end of the programme, on top of the part about England boarding a plane! :verymad:

Australia to beat England in the second round...

keeganrant_450x300.jpg

I would love it :thumbsup:

Going to stick in a vote for Hound just now. To continue the anti-English theme, English folk in their big mansions might have hounds to hunt

Vote Hound

thehibsareintheirbeds

Hello all, delighted to be back on board but fairly clueless at the minute- should be interesting though- cheers geoff/kits. Point taken about my post on the sign up thread- done through my phone, which is a nightmare- will be a bit clearer in future. Anyway, have caught up with the thread but better get back to work- back to peep at yous through my lens later

Commander Harris

vote lasith

random choice and just getting a vote in before I head out this evening.

Commander Harris

do a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

if you insist...

(brb)

if you insist...

(brb)

don't know what happened there, it's not what I wanted to post....

Harry Palmer

Evening. What a GLORIOUS DAY!

The sun is shining, we've signed a striker and Rafa has gone to Feck. :thumbsup:

That calls for an ice cold beer. :)

I'll be back soon....

thehibsareintheirbeds

Allo peeps. Been caught up in kyle mania on the terrace, so not left myself much time to post as out at a gig tonight. Anyway, nobody standing out yet and as always on day one, really just hoping for some luck (unless any goons fancy giving us a clue and posting some proclaimers muck- on second thoughts, scrap that). Random goon list- martin, blairdin, swav, harris.

Chris Benoit

how come when i'm the only confirmed couch potato am i out in front with the votes? :unsure:

I'm away back out into this beautiful sunshine, but better put a vote in:

Vote Swavkav

how come when i'm the only confirmed couch potato am i out in front with the votes? unsure.gif

Confirmed? I wouldn't go that far...I've changed my trust list to a 'slightly more trustworthy than the rest of 'em' list.

But you're still on it.

And, as far as I'm concerned, I'm the only person on my cast-iron guaranteed not-a-goon list.

jambosean75

out to play footie soon so will get my vote in.

i'm going to go with one of the players on 1 post(there was a few)on the last list.

vote bev

I'm away back out into this beautiful sunshine, but better put a vote in:

Vote Swavkav

am no longer a fan of your great thread in the terrace blink.gif

Am hurt , so hurt sweat.gif

Evening all!

Hope you've been behaving yourselves? What d'ya think about THAITB's role then?

We had to make it up to him, wouldn't have been fair deep frying him to a crisp ;) It's a nice wee spin on the game as well.

Anyway gonna jump in the shower and try and wake myself up back for the last hour. :thumbsup:

do a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

30 minutes to go

'It's a very open game Archie....I think one goal could just nick this one!'

Frenchie 3

Jambosean 2

Cigaro 2

Milky 2

Hound 2

Beverley 2

Scotland 1

Boof 1

Malky 1

Lasith 1

Martin 1

Swavkav 1

sorry i've not been on, busy day at work so just gonna try and quickly run through the thread before i vote

Harry Palmer

I make it Bev, Regan and Hound still to vote.

See above. :thumbsup:

whoaaaaah sorry, can i still have my vote counted cos pc froze and i had to reboot??

pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

Archived