World Cup Mafia

Geoff Kilpatrick

personally if I knew I was innocent, I'd pull someone else in and hope for the best

That's always the view I've taken and I've usually paid the price the next day but I think it's always better to take the chance rather than risk letting a goon get away

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well past my bedtime folks..my lovely co-mod will be around come sunsrise. Keep speaking..remember they killed Scotland tonight. What a parcel of rogues in a nation we have :lightbulb:

Commander Harris

make up your mind.

unvote commander harris

I didn't say don't vote for me, I just said I thought you were a goon for doing so. ? :P

Ok I believe you and my PM had 51 letters in it, now im off to sleep night ya all

You sure?

Hmmm...unlike Martin and Malky, I've always taken the view that if I'm merely a townie I'd not like to risk a good-roled person losing a tie-break.

So if it comes to it...I'm outta here. Unless it's known for sure that I'm up against a goon.

You sure?

Hmmm...unlike Martin and Malky, I've always taken the view that if I'm merely a townie I'd not like to risk a good-roled person losing a tie-break.

So if it comes to it...I'm outta here. Unless it's known for sure that I'm up against a goon.

I work by the premise that I'd be just as likely to lynch a goon than a good guy

Boof, it's a good idea but IMO you could end up revealing a cop or a mason instead of unearthing a good

SNN1027DUN-280_467045a.jpg

and for that reason, I'm out thumbsup.gif

would the goons let one of there own go into a shootout on day 1? my email had 60 letters in it :)

would the goons let one of there own go into a shootout on day 1? my email had 60 letters in it smile.gif

yes, schoolboy error otherwise because if they get lynched and are found to be a goon, then whoever attempted to save them would be the very next target and the whole house of cards would fall down

thumbsup.gif

Commander Harris

I don't like boof's idea at all. ? If I'm reading it right I don't like it for two main reasons, 1. it could lead to good roles being outed and 2. I think it's a against the spirit of the game.

i appreciate that boof likes to think of new and innovative ways to gain an upper-hand in the game but this ain't for me. ?

morning all

Boof as am a newbie to this (its my second game ever) am not even going to attemp to try & speak in code as it takes the fun , the thinking , the mad , bad & total hoofed up conspricies out of the game.

I like that fact that, I have no idea who any of my fellow game players are in life & in the virtual world so trying to read them as they play adds to the fun of playing, & as I have watched the crime channels way too much on the telly, I like to think I can work out who is a fantasy dragon slayer & a man,woman & child of Gods country. I want to try & detect the english through good old fashioned methods,

lynch some1 & hope for the best.

when is the next deadline? just sticking a vote in for sean just in case i dont get on before the next deadline may change my mind tho

Vote: Jambosean75

Geoff Kilpatrick

Boof, any more nonsense about PM length and you will be modkilled. All I have to add is that each one was typed separately.

Harry Palmer

Boof, any more nonsense about PM length and you will be modkilled. All I have to add is that each one was typed separately.

:thumbsup:

I was going to make the points that have been brought up already but couldn't quite find the words...

Maybe it was Boof's intention for the good roled players.....

However..... which tattie are you? Will this be the next line of (goonly?) attack.... :ninja:

Harry Palmer

Anyway, the cop and masons know at least one good player and I'm surprised that Boof hasn't asked about BS and whether or not it was used.......

I'm away for sleep.....see y'all in the evening.

Boof, any more nonsense about PM length and you will be modkilled.

What???

Why???

For the record, I agree with Harris that it may out good roled players, but feel they'd be able to look after themselves. I also agree it's (marginally) against the spirit of the game.

But just because I ask for it doesn't mean I expect folk to actually DO it - sometimes more can be revealed by folks' reactions to some of my off-the-wall ideas. But if you want me to become a mindless drone, well...I'll just put in a vote every now and again and keep my head down.

But, to me, that's not in the spirit of the game.

I've not posted anything against the OP rules and yet I've had three mod-bollockings...and I've not even PMed you any questions yet :laugh: I did ask kits for a voting record - 'Sorry to have troubled you, ma'am. I'll try to ensure it doesn't happen again.' *shuffles away in reverse, tugging forelock*

Ah well, my fellow townies know I'm good.

yvonnejambo

I got a long horrible day ahead so will Vote PortobelloJambo have no real reason.

What???

Why???

For the record, I agree with Harris that it may out good roled players, but feel they'd be able to look after themselves. I also agree it's (marginally) against the spirit of the game.

But just because I ask for it doesn't mean I expect folk to actually DO it - sometimes more can be revealed by folks' reactions to some of my off-the-wall ideas. But if you want me to become a mindless drone, well...I'll just put in a vote every now and again and keep my head down.

I've not posted anything against the OP rules and yet I've had three mod-bollockings...and I've not even PMed you any questions yet laugh.gif I did ask kits for a voting record - 'Sorry to have troubled you, ma'am. I'll try to ensure it doesn't happen again.' *shuffles away in reverse, tugging forelock*

vote Boof woot.gif

ps I know I still have an active vote on sean just winding the Boofster up

thehibsareintheirbeds

Morning, some interesting theories last night but my hangover is all encompassing so i'm struggling to think and type at the same time. Back on later

Morning all - not a great night, but not disastrous either.

Dunno where my vote is gonna go, but I will be back on later so will get in with one then.

For some bizarre reason, I actually trust boof this time, for once his nonsense has an air of authenticity about it for a change. Anyway, I won't jump to conclusions at this early stage.

morning,

someone said that a goon would have voted for frenchie (sorry bud knew you were good but i didn't get a chance to get back online before deadline). I disagree he was pretty much outed, so i would imagine they would go for someone else to try and hit a good roled player

Geoff Kilpatrick

What???

Why???

I've not posted anything against the OP rules and yet I've had three mod-bollockings...and I've not even PMed you any questions yet laugh.gif I did ask kits for a voting record - 'Sorry to have troubled you, ma'am. I'll try to ensure it doesn't happen again.' *shuffles away in reverse, tugging forelock*

Because I said so!

That concludes the discussion!!

Geoff Kilpatrick

BTW, Day 2 Player List

2 Yvonnejambo

3 Flux

4 jambosean75

5 Jack Regan

6 Beverley

7 Hound

10 portobellojambo1

11 Jambosfan1987

12 Seats

13 Boof

14 Malky McFrench

15 Cigaro

16 lasith

17 Dandyman

19 swavkav

20 THAITB

21 milky_26

22 Martin

23 blairdin

25 Commander Harris

20 Players, 11 for a lynch

Updated vote count to follow soon....

Geoff Kilpatrick

vote Boof woot.gif

ps I know I still have an active vote on sean just winding the Boofster up

Malky, this vote doesn't count as you have an active vote on Sean

Geoff Kilpatrick

Day 2 Vote Count to Post #275

jambosean75 2

portobellojambo1 2

Martin 1

Yvonnejambo 1

Still to vote: jambosean75, portobellojambo1, Jambosfan1987, Seats, Cigaro, lasith, swavkav, THAITB, milky_26. Martin, blairdin, Commander Harris

Unable to vote: Beverley, Hound

Malky, this vote doesn't count as you have an active vote on Sean

Please read

VVVVVVVVV

white text

rolleyes.gif

Geoff Kilpatrick

Please read

VVVVVVVVV

white text

rolleyes.gif

Confused.com

You voted for Sean at post #236. Don't see any unvote.

Confused.com

You voted for Sean at post #236. Don't see any unvote.

WHITE TEXT!!!!!!!

Geoff Kilpatrick

WHITE TEXT!!!!!!!

Yes, because that was obvious....rolleyes.gif

WHITE TEXT!!!!!!!

Hmm, somewhat harsh methinks.

Unvote Bev

Vote Malky

For being a twit

Yes, because that was obvious....rolleyes.gif

sorry, sitting in an office in Norway bored out my tits with a window view overlooking a cemetary waiting for the time to head to the airport to sit about for another while longer bored out my tits

on the plus side I got to play about with some big ass guns at a team building yesterday

just don't tell Doug thumbsup.gif

Anyway I'm sticking to my goon list

especially Milky as his vite on Marty put him on 3 iirc so the not unvoting thing seems like pish to me as he knew he was putting him in the firing line

sorry, sitting in an office in Norway bored out my tits with a window view overlooking a cemetary waiting for the time to head to the airport to sit about for another while longer bored out my tits

on the plus side I got to play about with some big ass guns at a team building yesterday

just don't tell Doug thumbsup.gif

Anyway I'm sticking to my goon list

especially Milky as his vite on Marty put him on 3 iirc so the not unvoting thing seems like pish to me as he knew he was putting him in the firing line

Sounds sensible(ish)

Unvote Malky

Vote Milky

i dont mind if i get lynched, i'm just a couch potato.

cool

unvote sean

vote milky

thumbsup.gif

I'm thinking

vote sean

No idea why but its an urge I've had every time I've opened the thread! :lol:

Awwhhhh it's rather sweet isn't it? They pretend to bicker with each other but there's definately some twin protection bonding there :love:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Vote count up to post #289

portobellojambo1 2

milky_26 2

jambosean75 2

Martin 1

Yvonnejambo 1

Still to vote: Sean, PJ1, Jambosfan, lasith, swavkav, THAITB, milky, Martin, blairdin, Harris

Awwhhhh it's rather sweet isn't it? They pretend to bicker with each other but there's definately some twin protection bonding there love.gif

who do you think he bitches and moans to when he gets kebab'd early

it's all self preservation, honest guv rolleyes.gif

Malky seems to be enjoying his non modding role.

always enjoy it when I'm not roled, it means I get to feck about as much as I want without worry of it mattering in the grand scheme of things

anyway off to the airport, barring mother nature screwing things up I'll be back on between 8 & 9 so may miss deadline but happy where my vote is just now

thumbsup.gif

PS post counts, it's a sad state of affairs when 2 out of 3 game days I have hardly been on and I'm 6th on the post count

Geoff Kilpatrick

I think Hound and jambosfan1987 are yet to post today. Beware the grim reaper guys!

Goon list

Yvonne

Sean

Malky

Beverley

Trust list

Me

Was BS used? I dunno - I don't think there were enough players signed up to it beforehand though we could still do a retrospective 'Would you have used it' call.

So, in order to help the masons, if I was the cop I would have used BS and therefore investigated Malky.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Post count

Member namePosts

Geoff Kilpatrick 31

jambosean75 25

Boof 25

kitster 24

Jack Regan 23

MalkyMcFrench 21

Commander Harris 17

swavkav 17

Frenchie 16

Cigaro 13

flux 13

Martin 13

seats 10

Beverley 9

yvonnejambo 9

milky_26 7

thehibsareintheirbeds 5

Lasith 4

Dandyman 4

Scotland 3

Jambosfan1987 2

blairdin 2

portobellojambo1 2

Hound 1

Right folks, off to bed. The better looking moderator will take charge for this evening's fun! thumbsup.gif

That's not good for the mods collectively to have more than double the post count of the most prolific posting player.

C'mon folks get yer erses into gear and get posting. And preferably not drivel.

Vote boof

Sorry mate, but you're suggestion about coding and discussing PMs would play right into the hands of the goons. So your either a goon yourself, or you're a dangerous fellow townie. And in true coach trip style, I have no reason to vote for anyone else...yet...the day is young...

Archived