World Cup Mafia

Geoff Kilpatrick

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry was round at my folks wishing my son goodnight. I've actually got the night off duty thanks to this game. Knew you mob would come in useful for something one day ;)

Just to keep Blair's bottom lip from sticking out a bit more.......

VOTE COUNT Total

milky_26 3

jambosean75 2

Boof 2

Hound 2

portobellojambo1 1

Yvonnejambo 1

lasith 1

Martin 1

Jambosean, PJ1, Jambosfan1987, Swavkav and THAITB still to vote.

Lasith also has 1 vote on him

Not any more...

Unvote yvonnejambo

Vote Lasith

for having such a twonkish reason for voting me.

am going to vote hound

As I cant remember him posting, is he lying low?

I wasnt having a go at you, there are plenty of regulars how do it too.

Me too.

Sorry was round at my folks wishing my son goodnight. I've actually got the night off duty thanks to this game. Knew you mob would come in useful for something one day wink.gif

Just to keep Blair's bottom lip from sticking out a bit more.......

VOTE COUNT Total

milky_26 3

jambosean75 2

Boof 2

Hound 2

portobellojambo1 1

Yvonnejambo 1

lasith 1

Martin 1

Jambosean, PJ1, Jambosfan1987, Swavkav and THAITB still to vote.

You're lucky you're immune from voting... wink.gif

am going to vote hound

As I cant remember him posting, is he lying low?

He's not posted swavkav. Has no voting rights today and will be mod-killed tonight if he doesn't post and vote.

You're lucky you're immune from voting... wink.gif

:lol: You can get your own back in the next game sweets :P

vote blairdin for now

Can anybody remember THAITB's tasks/limitations as to what he could do?

Think this could be important...

He's not posted swavkav. Has no voting rights today and will be mod-killed tonight if he doesn't post and vote.

in that case unvote hound vote seats

well he did say he was away to the potty to think about wh to vote for, nasty mellow.gif

if Hound is going to get mod killed is it worth while having a vote on him? surely he would post if he had a role. I'm not sticking up for him i just think if he was a player with a role his fellow goons masons would be telling him to get his butt on here and post

surely it is better to try and get someone who could possibly be a goon, or is it better to be safe and get rid of him lol

sorry just noticed what you said ,

"your going to mod-kill him tonight if he dosen't post and vote" don't you mean if he doesn't post as he is not allowed to vote whistling.gif

:lol: aye spot on Swav..blonde head on there..this could be a bad sign considering my fellow mod is AWOL. :unsure:

jambosean75

nobody is standing out the now so back to the old favourite.

if it's not one twin, go for the other.

vote malky

OK guys I make it as so

VOTE COUNT Total

milky_26 3

jambosean75 2

Boof 2

lasith 2

Seats 2

Hound 1

PJ1 1

Martin 1

Cigaro 1

blairdin 1

Malky McFrench 1

No vote from PJ1 who will lose his voting rights tomorrow.

Hound still hasn't posted and shall be mod-killed.

in that case unvote hound vote seats

well he did say he was away to the potty to think about wh to vote for, nasty mellow.gif

I would just like to make it clear I have not been on the pan all this time......

......otherwise I would have massive pins n needles and a proper ring mark on me erse rolleyes.gif

portobellojambo1

What a fa n n y, totally lost track of time. Apologies for failing to vote, never got in from work until around 20:15, been eating, and doing other things and didn't realise what time it was until around 30 seconds ago.

Sorry for lowering the tone of this game by the way. sad.gif

Don't apologise, I'm on the pan as I write this :thumbsup:

Harry Palmer

I had a massive shite earlier which was incredibly satisfying. :thumbsup:

Well the couch potatoes were not happy after last nights events.

Neither were the local takeaways and off licences...takings were already down and they were warning that in these difficult economic times, their future was in the balance if they were to lose more of their sofa surfing followers.

?Noooooooooo!!!! that means I would need to be sober enough to drive to Tesco!? screamed one. Another replied ?C?mon mate.... Isn?t that why you have a wife??

They were sure they?d found an evil signal transmitter in the form of Milky_26. They decided to take the law into their own hands. He was found in the supermarket aisles wondering what world cup special beer offer to go for. ?Traiter!!! I knew it!!! said one....He?s the reason we?ll lose our corner shop!!?

Without haste they found a stock filler?s ladder, and dropped several crates of John Smiths on his head.

Were they right though?

Nope. Milky couch potato (nicknamed Optimash prime) was smashed to smitherines.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRXNJEAUbzg&feature=related

Hound couch potato (nicknamed Vadar) was lightsabered to death in the same way as tried to do to his son. If you're not going to post and vote then don't sign up! May the force never be with you! :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjHUgfvO21A&feature=related

Roled Peeps all PM?s to me thanks but you have till 10.30 tonight (My wine shall now be chilled enough to have a well earned glass!) Feel a wee bit lost without Geoff tbh but hope I?m doing OK!

Welcome to my level. smile.gif

You will have your voting rights removed tomorrow if you don't stop the bowel movement posts. We all know you post merde but posting about merde I won't tolerate much longer. :yucky:

Harry Palmer

Mods and alcohol is not a good combination. :teehee:

Where's the upside down one?

You will have your voting rights removed tomorrow if you don't stop the bowel movement posts. We all know you post merde but posting about merde I won't tolerate much longer. yucky.gif

Yes m'aaaam eek.gif

I do love a woman that takes control....... wub.gif

Looks at Jack in amazement. I'm on my first glass of wine mate as I was quite stressed I got the voting right. Cut the crap though chaps please as it's confusing the game slightly. Thanks. ;)

Looks at Jack in amazement. I'm on my first glass of wine mate as I was quite stressed I got the voting right. Cut the crap though chaps please as it's confusing the game slightly. Thanks. wink.gif

Sorry, again! Now I feel bad.

(but it's doing wonders for my post count thumbsup.gif )

Cut the crap though chaps please as it's confusing the game slightly. Thanks. ;)

Now you are being reduced to their level :D

Now you are being reduced to their level :D

I was speaking metaphorically Martin ..a lady *coughs* never divulges such information so they have been warned. I love laddish banter I just don't want toilet habits discussed :lightbulb:

OK I'm extending the deadline till 11 now as I think roled players have been posting to Geoff.

Can all roled players please send me their results.. of course copy Geoff in but I haven't got any of them in bar one.

jambosean75

didn't malky post something about you claiming to not receive emails in the last game? :rolleyes:

how much wine have you had? :whistling:

didn't malky post something about you claiming to not receive emails in the last game? rolleyes.gif

how much wine have you had? whistling.gif

laugh.gif

didn't malky post something about you claiming to not receive emails in the last game? :rolleyes:

how much wine have you had? :whistling:

maybe reached her quota limit....

did you get a bounce back email...

All roled players have been in touch now thankfully. Story is to follow........ Be patient Sean :thumbsup:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Morning all. It appears Kits doesn't need my help, which is good as it's Saturday morning and I need to head out! :P

Darkness was to fall once again. The potatoes were moaning.... Where are our broadcasting legends? They were supposed to save us from the dross we usually get to hear at world cup times. ?We are dying more frequently than famines happen in Ireland now.?

Anyway as usual it was a scary place at night.. Jim Taggart was prowling again and found someone he wondered about. He asked nothing, but with one look he realised it was No Mean City.

Strap-on seemed rather cheerier today. As with his usual press conferences he was full of bullish charm. A certain Jack Regan stood up and said ?Can you tell us why Craig Bellamy is such a huddie? Or for that matter can you tell us why your supporters all are??

Final straw for Strap-on. He?s the funny guy nobody else. He tied him up in media wires so he was never allowed to speak again. Hung by cables nobody else could work out.

Jack Regan ..couch potato (nicknamed spidey) was no more .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvj7WxERkGs&feature=related

Engerland!! Engerland!! Engerland!!! We could vaguely hear their chants.. They had decided who their victim was tonight. Knowing how much he loved his football..they knew he?d be into a charity match in his usual position, the goal keeper. Someone on the opposing side was a goon and they slid in on him with a lunge that meant the physio had to come on with the magic sponge.

He thought the physio was trying to ease his pain but he was wrong..he stuck a needle in his leg and he went to sleep.

Blairdin aka Archie McPherson was no more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J22K13OJeKs

The gimp is now outside in the dog kennel. It?s now day.

Archived