World Cup Mafia

Geoff Kilpatrick

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jambosean75

Wooooooooooooo

Or should I say wwwhhhhhhhhoooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaffffffffffffffff

I'll let my learned friend Christian tell you English feckers what I think of you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeXhoCNqJJQ

Woooooooooooooo

that was class.

i would just love it if one of our players came out and had a go at the likes of mcgeady, boyd or riordan for diving during an interview after a game.

well that's a bit seats. down.gif

really worth staying up for. angry.gif

Vote Sean

Entirely unnecessary development of a new adjective which has subsequently been rejected by the Oxford Dictionary people. verymad.gif

I thought Archie's tan socks would have kept him well disguised but apparantly not......

For us thickos, what was the result of the investigation? "No mean city" does that mean it wasn't a baddie found??

Right then...summary time.

Town (and maybe some goonery) lynched milky (tattie)

Hound (tattie) incurred the modly wrath

Assassin - did for Jack Regan (tattie)

Gimp didn't guess Strapon (assassin)

Goons whacked blairdin (mason)

Is that correct?

And has anybody kept a vote/unvote record?

Harry Palmer

woooooooooooooo

Strapon is an Arsehole.

That is all.

wooooooooooooo

Pish night :down:

Getting slightly worrying but still time for England to do their usual and start reasonably well and then fail miserably.

Think we'll need to get a few of the lower posters involved, too many being quiet.

What's the story with the doc last night? Unless I've missed something.

For us thickos, what was the result of the investigation? "No mean city" does that mean it wasn't a baddie found??

Yeah...that as well...whossit mean?

Also...I just wonder if there's some goonly influence from slightly higher posters now urging the lower posters to get involved and maybe casting an aspersion or two in their direction?

Yeah...that as well...whossit mean?

Also...I just wonder if there's some goonly influence from slightly higher posters now urging the lower posters to get involved and maybe casting an aspersion or two in their direction?

oh ffs Boof honestly. Lasith I understand you don't get it and Boof you've been warned already. It means as it was said..work it out! :lightbulb:

Anyway as usual it was a scary place at night.. Jim Taggart was prowling again and found someone he wondered about. He asked nothing, but with one look he realised it was No Mean City.

Engerland!! Engerland!! Engerland!!! We could vaguely hear their chants.. They had decided who their victim was tonight. Knowing how much he loved his football..they knew he?d be into a charity match in his usual position, the goal keeper. Someone on the opposing side was a goon and they slid in on him with a lunge that meant the physio had to come on with the magic sponge.

He thought the physio was trying to ease his pain but he was wrong..he stuck a needle in his leg and he went to sleep.

Blairdin aka Archie McPherson was no more.

The gimp is now outside in the dog kennel. It?s now day.

Those bits in red...I'm at a loss as to what they mean.

but at least this is now on this page so we don't have to keep going back to look at it.

oh ffs Boof honestly. Lasith I understand you don't get it and Boof you've been warned already. It means as it was said..work it out! lightbulb.gif

What the **** have I said now?

I've been warned about what?

Harry Palmer

woooooooooo

Arthur.jpg

Idiots. Good luck Mr Crampsie.

woooooooooo

Presume that's aimed at me, seeing I just said that

The reason I said that was as always, someone fairly involved gets killed and people hiding in the background can easily survive each day. If people aren't getting involved, they aren't helping the town because it makes it easier for the goons to go for those who are active.

Those bits in red...I'm at a loss as to what they mean.

but at least this is now on this page so we don't have to keep going back to look at it.

What's wrong Boof? I thought you liked a challenge.

I'm on my first glass of wine

how much wine have you had? whistling.gif

huge_glass.jpg

whistling.giflaugh.gif

Honestly Boof ..Geoff has warned you, I have. I am one post away as you test not just my patience. Most normal people. You start behaving like a normal mafia poster or you know what I'll do.

Presume that's aimed at me, seeing I just said that

The reason I said that was as always, someone fairly involved gets killed and people hiding in the background can easily survive each day. If people aren't getting involved, they aren't helping the town because it makes it easier for the goons to go for those who are active.

Not necessarily just you, Martin - there's been a few lamenting the low-postingness (me included).

I just wondered if, possibly, the goons had taken a decision to make sure they weren't at the bottom of the heap when it came to post-counts so that they could accuse those people of trying to hide.

Just unfortunate for you that I chose that time to post it...or maybe your post reminded me that it was something I wanted to say.

Harry Palmer

woooooooooooooo

I see folk are devestated by the passing of the great Arthur Montford from this game...

:(

woooooooooooooo

woooooooooooooo

I see folk are devestated by the passing of the great Arthur Montford from this game...

:(

woooooooooooooo

I am. But then again I'm not a smart arse.

Honestly Boof ..Geoff has warned you, I have. I am one post away as you test not just my patience. Most normal people. You start behaving like a normal mafia poster or you know what I'll do.

Warned me for what, precisely?

I have explained, on thread, why I have posted the ideas that I have posted.

I have not once PMed either you or Geoff regarding this game.

I have, as I always do, tried to get folk posting.

You want to modkill me? Fine - go right ahead.

What?

Jack...were you Arthur Montford?

Seems very like it. If he was thats a fecking terrible night! 2/3 of the masons gone in one night! Christ on a fecking bike. :angry::down:

Seems like I'm the only one here.

Anyway, if Jack was Arthur Montford, he's now been assassinated by Strapon's acerbic one-liner. Or by some speaker cables.

As far as I can see, the only moderatorly hiccup has been the demise being announced as a townie rather than a mason. If that's the case, that's all it is, a minor blip not an overwhelming catastrophe. Other than for Jack, but he'd've been dead however it was announced and by then all the night time info would've been in anyway so it's not affected game play in the slightest.

Other than a more prolific poster being removed, leaving us with the Trappist Monk branch of mafia gamery.

Harry Palmer

What?

Jack...were you Arthur Montford?

wooooooooooooo

I was. :verymad:

In fact, that's a good name!

wooooooooooooo

Seems very like it. If he was thats a fecking terrible night! 2/3 of the masons gone in one night! angry.gifdown.gif

Pretty good night for the bad guys though :(

Harry Palmer

wooooooooooo

I hate being deid! Stupid Assassin.... :verymad:

Who'll be next?

I need to rethink my strategy for future games and keep schtum. Seems to work for a lot of people.

wooooooooooo

Geoff Kilpatrick

Back in from Auskick where the boys met some Richmond players.

To confirm, Jack Regan was a mason, not a townie. No big deal (apart from Regan that is). Outcome is still the same.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Right then...summary time.

Town (and maybe some goonery) lynched milky (tattie)

Hound (tattie) incurred the modly wrath

Assassin - did for Jack Regan (tattie)

Gimp didn't guess Strapon (assassin)

Goons whacked blairdin (mason)

Is that correct?

And has anybody kept a vote/unvote record?

To confirm, Regan was the mason.

And cop investigated someone. And doc protection was useless.

So 1 mason, 1 cop, 1 doc, 4 goons, 1 assassin, 1 gimp, 1 cameraman and 8 couch potatoes left!

Geoff Kilpatrick

Make that 7 tatties. Forgot Hound was a no show.

One other point to note. THAITB, the cameraman found out something interesting on Night 2.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Players left

2 Yvonnejambo

3 Flux

4 jambosean75

6 Beverley

10 portobellojambo1 (unable to vote on Day 3)

11 jambosfan1987

12 Seats

13 Boof

14 Malky McFrench

15 Cigaro

16 lasith

17 Dandyman

19 swavkav

20 THAITB

22 Martin

25 Commander Harris

15 votes available. 8 for a lynch.

How does the cameraman work?

D'you just feed him a titbit or does he have to ask for it?

How does the cameraman work?

D'you just feed him a titbit or does he have to ask for it?

Just went back to re-read it.

Reads as a random choice from GK and Kits. Randomly generated I assume.

So something along the lines of randomly generate a name and tell THAITB that person's role?

Fair enough. Dunno if there'll be much there for the rest of us to work with...

Harry Palmer

wooooooooooo

Sleeping as I'm dead....

wooooooooooo

So something along the lines of randomly generate a name and tell THAITB that person's role?

Fair enough. Dunno if there'll be much there for the rest of us to work with...

Probably the random number thing that assigns roles or something.

Not sure how the rest of us can use it but I guess thats the challenge of the role. Almost masonry I suppose.

If THAITB got told a goon, he's not allowed to vote them...that's correct isn't it?

And he can only do two votes in the day?

Ah well, there's any number of ways that the information could be revealed.

I'm too scared to suggest them though.laugh.gif

If THAITB got told a goon, he's not allowed to vote them...that's correct isn't it?

And he can only do two votes in the day?

Ah well, there's any number of ways that the information could be revealed.

I'm too scared to suggest them though.laugh.gif

Indeed. No doubt if he told it straight you'd have the whole theory wrapped in knots by lunchtime. As I said above go and sleep with your wife it surely can't be that awful.

**** this.

I'm not the one who's ruined this game, kitster.

Boof - couch potato - commits suicide by leaping into Brattisani's deep fat fryer.

I'm done here.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Oh well, 14 players can vote. 8 for a lynch.

Boof, I'll send you a PM.

Morning folks!

PMSL at the toys being thrown out the pram over a mafia game laugh.gif FFS - grow up!

Not so PMSL at the demise of Mr Montford angry.gif

That's a fecking disastrous night!

Rudi Skacel

Morning all, not a very good night last night. only 1 mason left which is abit ****. On the plus side though, more chance of lynching a goon now. Lets hope they leave some telltale signs.

yvonnejambo

This game is way too confusing for my wee brain! I would like to ask Thaitbs role is it randomly generated or is it decided by either mod depending on the wa the game is going? I actuall feel for Boof in this as he hasnt done anything more than he does in other games!

Im outta here but hopefully will get a quick look back on this afternoon.

I will put a vote on just now just incase i cant get back on

Vote Beverley Even by her standards way to quiet

Wwwwwhhhhhhhooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaffffff

Lets's all feel bad for Montford...

My theme tune was better.

Watch this and learn - a lesson on how to deal for you living couch tatties on how to deal with an annoying goonly little prick, followed by me standing at the side of the hallowed turf reminding you fools that I was on your side.

Fools

Wwwwwwhhhhhhoooooooaaaaaaaaafffff

Geoff Kilpatrick

This game is way too confusing for my wee brain! I would like to ask Thaitbs role is it randomly generated or is it decided by either mod depending on the wa the game is going? I actuall feel for Boof in this as he hasnt done anything more than he does in other games!

Im outta here but hopefully will get a quick look back on this afternoon.

I will put a vote on just now just incase i cant get back on

Vote Beverley Even by her standards way to quiet

THAITB receives info on a player at random.

As I said above, he has received info today on something interesting, more so than Day 1 (actually, I might as well tell you since he's gone and jumped in the chip pan. He learned Boof's status on Day 1).

Archived