**The NFL Thread**

Sterling Archer

luckyBatistuta
7 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I might put a fiver on it. And I can see a Giants v Bills/Dolphins Superbowl. The Giants have that 'Can't be beaten, even if we didn't try ' look about them.

Giants will falter when the chips are down imo. Daniel Jones just isn’t good enough to get them over the line. He also doesn’t have good enough WR’s either. As long as Saquon stays healthy, they’ve always got a chance in games though.

I think the Bills will get over this rough patch they’ve had and still make it to the Super Bowl.

Their opponents I believe will be the Vikings. You could question their QB too, but I think they’re strong enough on both sides to get them there.

Bills win it all

Colts and Commanders nowhere to be seen.

• Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

1 minute ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Giants will falter when the chips are down imo. Daniel Jones just isn’t good enough to get them over the line. He also doesn’t have good enough WR’s either. As long as Saquon stays healthy, they’ve always got a chance in games though.

I think the Bills will get over this rough patch they’ve had and still make it to the Super Bowl.

Their opponents I believe will be the Vikings. You could question their QB too, but I think they’re strong enough on both sides to get them there.

Bills win it all

Colts and *Commanders nowhere to be seen.

* :yadayada:

As much as I'd love to see the Dolphins win the bloody thing, I just think they give up far too many points and play catch up too often. 

I still have the fear of them not even making the playoffs from that division 😁

luckyBatistuta
19 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

As much as I'd love to see the Dolphins win the bloody thing, I just think they give up far too many points and play catch up too often. 

🤣 I wish I had that fear. Tua really has stepped it up, must be good as a QB having Tyreek out there, guy is insane…and having Waddle on top of that too🤣 don’t think you really have much to fear.

Edited by luckyBatistuta

1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

Yeah, I still have Dolphin-itis too. Waiting for the other shoe to drop and for them to revert to type :lol:

luckyBatistuta
38 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

This play by play of the key moments at the end of the Bills v Vikings is brilliant 

Superb, hadn’t seen that. Great commentary…and the guy behinds facials🤣

luckyBatistuta
4 hours ago, Luckies1874 said:

:wow:

Wow, could have been a lot of fun to watch. Think I remember a game in terrible snowy conditions about 5/6 years ago that LeSean McCoy put on a performance 

6 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Wow, could have been a lot of fun to watch. Think I remember a game in terrible snowy conditions about 5/6 years ago that LeSean McCoy put on a performance 

I love watching a snow game. There's been a few in Green Bay that have been fun to watch. I was hoping this one would go ahead, but tbf it does look pretty bad so can understand there's a limit where it's no longer feasible to go ahead.

They've been talking about people not being able to travel anywhere, so unfortunately makes sense to move this one...if the Bills can manage to travel to Detroit!

1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

Wow. What a return run to win the game for the Patriots. 🤣

Saved all the fans and viewers having to endure watching OT 🤣

Fell asleep at H/T last night, just watched the highlights there. Glad they beat the most dislikeable bunch, especially that TJ Watt - literally the Scott Brown of the NFL.

J.T.F.Robertson
18 hours ago, 151 said:

Fell asleep at H/T last night, just watched the highlights there. Glad they beat the most dislikeable bunch, especially that TJ Watt - literally the Scott Brown of the NFL.

"The most dislikeable bunch", if true there may well be a reason for that although I can guarantee we are not that. Not that I give much of a toss but there aren't a whole lot of reasons the Bengals would qualify in that category, more of a make up the numbers, outfit.

And TJ the Scott Brown of the NFL, how the hell do you come up with that? Don't bother answering, rhetorical.

We are shite these days but if history's anything to go, by we'll come out of it.

Enjoy your "success". 👍

57 minutes ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

"The most dislikeable bunch", if true there may well be a reason for that although I can guarantee we are not that. Not that I give much of a toss but there aren't a whole lot of reasons the Bengals would qualify in that category, more of a make up the numbers, outfit.

And TJ the Scott Brown of the NFL, how the hell do you come up with that? Don't bother answering, rhetorical.

We are shite these days but if history's anything to go, by we'll come out of it.

Enjoy your "success". 👍

The Steelers are NFL royalty.

luckyBatistuta

Day off work…happy Thanksgiving🥰

A full day of sport ahead, yaas

Bills,Cowboys,Patriots will win imo

hopefully it’s Lions,Cowboys,Vikings though🤞

8/1 treble

Lions +9.5

Giants +10

Patriots 

Giants without 4 of their 5 starting OL. It could be a massacre.

luckyBatistuta
41 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Giants without 4 of their 5 starting OL. It could be a massacre.

Shiiiiite, didn’t check that😭

Gutted the Lions didn’t pull that off, felt that they didn’t take enough time off the clock inside 10 mins. Still going toe to toe with one of the top teams right now is a positive going forward.

Edited by luckyBatistuta

22 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Shiiiiite, didn’t check that😭

Gutted the Lions didn’t pull that off, felt that they didn’t take enough time off the clock inside 10 mins. Still going toe to toe with one of the top teams right now is a positive going forward.

We’re not a million miles off, some bad decisions all round cost us.

Refs missing the missed XP.

Missed FG.

Bryant needlessly roughing the passer.

Brown chose the wrong option on the run towards the end, if he shifts left he’s gone for a score.

Poor 3rd and 1 call at the end, Goff has literally never connected with a shoulder fade in his career.

luckyBatistuta
32 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

We’re not a million miles off, some bad decisions all round cost us.

Refs missing the missed XP.

Missed FG.

Bryant needlessly roughing the passer.

Brown chose the wrong option on the run towards the end, if he shifts left he’s gone for a score.

Poor 3rd and 1 call at the end, Goff has literally never connected with a shoulder fade in his career.

That was absolutely ridiculous, just no need. They’re definitely going in the right direction. If Jameson is what they hope he can be, then yet another dimension to the offense. This draft is going to be massive for the Lions. 

Edited by luckyBatistuta

luckyBatistuta

Good stand by Giants on that Dallas 4th and 2 (playing catch-up here on Gamepass)

Edited by luckyBatistuta

Giants 🤯

We've a double header coming up against the Giants. Winner takes all me thinks.

6 hours ago, ri Alban said:

They’ve been kidding folk on with that record, they’re not a good side. Hopefully you bring them down another couple pegs.

13 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

That was absolutely ridiculous, just no need. They’re definitely going in the right direction. If Jameson is what they hope he can be, then yet another dimension to the offense. This draft is going to be massive for the Lions. 

It cost us the game really. 

We’ve hit so well on our draft class this year, there’s another 6th rounder making his debut last night and bagging 2 sacks.

Williams is due back in the next week or so, excited to see what he brings. 

Our recent performances have definitely made me rethink my opinion on our draft strategy, I think we’ll go QB early now, especially if the Rams keep their shiteness up :lol: 

luckyBatistuta
11 hours ago, ri Alban said:

5 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

They’ve been kidding folk on with that record, they’re not a good side. Hopefully you bring them down another couple pegs.

Spot on, they really aren’t a good side. 

4 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

It cost us the game really. 

We’ve hit so well on our draft class this year, there’s another 6th rounder making his debut last night and bagging 2 sacks.

Williams is due back in the next week or so, excited to see what he brings. 

Our recent performances have definitely made me rethink my opinion on our draft strategy, I think we’ll go QB early now, especially if the Rams keep their shiteness up :lol: 

Yeah, picks have been good. If Jameson is anything like he was in college, he’s going to be a star. He didn’t look happy at the draft when Detroit moved up to select him imo, but it’s looking like he might have actually landed in a great spot after all. Some exciting times ahead in Detroit.

Oh, and the Rams will definitely continue their shiteness🤣

Malinga the Swinga

Commanders hold on for another win with interception at the end. Still in with chance of play offs after a start of 1-4, is a good turnaround.

Still not sold on Heinicke but the players seem to really respond to him and he's cut our stupid errors, so fair play to him.

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Huge test for the Dolphins. Not very confident...

I'd love a win, but just hope we don't get any big injuries (Tua...). Apart from overall record, this week isn't as important for the playoff race as next week against Chargers...that's what I keep telling myself as I get ready for them to lose to 49ers!

5 minutes ago, PortyJambo said:

I'd love a win, but just hope we don't get any big injuries (Tua...). Apart from overall record, this week isn't as important for the playoff race as next week against Chargers...that's what I keep telling myself as I get ready for them to lose to 49ers!

Looks like quite a tough run in. 😬

Malinga the Swinga

Well a tied game for Washington but being as Giants had last second kick to win game in OT, it's better than loss.