• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

Malinga the Swinga
1 hour ago, merrymac said:

Wenz chucking away the play off spot as we speak

be as well trying Howell to see if he has a future 🥺

Washington imploding in spectacular fashion. Wentz and Heinicke are piss poor so Howell would be worth trying next week.

You won't win many games with attack that can barely muster over 2 td's a game.

Just shit from Commanders in last few games.

Would get rid of Riviera and coaching staff who are unable to adapt to modern day NFL.

What an absolute arse collapse to the season this has been by the Dolphins. 

Believed their own hype too much me thinks.

😡🖕😭

11 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Washington imploding in spectacular fashion. Wentz and Heinicke are piss poor so Howell would be worth trying next week.

You won't win many games with attack that can barely muster over 2 td's a game.

Just shit from Commanders in last few games.

Would get rid of Riviera and coaching staff who are unable to adapt to modern day NFL.

Need to use some draft picks on the o line as well 

agree some of the play calling is embarrassing 

maybe new owners will start with a new coaching team

seems like perennial disappointment for us commanders fans

Lions currently in a playoff spot. A loss for Seattle would see us in the 7th spot going into next week v Green Bay where it’ll likely be winner takes all (assuming they defeat the Vikings tonight).

Love the last two weeks of the regular season, when a single score in a single game can promote or eliminate multiple teams to or from the playoffs.

No pressure, chaps.

:jjyay:

12 hours ago, Cade said:

Love the last two weeks of the regular season, when a single score in a single game can promote or eliminate multiple teams to or from the playoffs.

No pressure, chaps.

:jjyay:

Can’t actually believe that the Steelers might still actually make the post-season, beat the Browns at home and hope for bills and jets winning their games

11 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

The NFC is atrocious. Honestly there is barely a good outfit amongst them all.

Eagles, Cowboys and Vikings will have too much for any of the AFC wimps.

7 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Eagles, Cowboys and Vikings will have too much for any of the AFC wimps.

They really won’t.

Really bad injury by looks of things to one of the Bills defense. Hamlyn I think. Got up from a tackle then fell straight back down - Allen crying, Diggs crying. Must be bad. Ambulance on field.

luckyBatistuta
1 minute ago, 151 said:

Really bad injury by looks of things to one of the Bills defense. Hamlyn I think. Got up from a tackle then fell straight back down - Allen crying, Diggs crying. Must be bad. Ambulance on field.

Seeing players in tears, fear the worst here. I hope to god he’s ok. I didn’t really see much happen to him before. He just got up but then his whole body went limp and collapsed.

Edited by luckyBatistuta

1 minute ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Seeing players in tears, fear the worst here. I hope to god he’s ok. I didn’t really see much happen to him before. He just got up but then his whole body went limp and collapsed.

Yip. They just said they have been working on him for 9minutes. CPR. Really hope he's okay, but the players look in bits.

luckyBatistuta
2 minutes ago, 151 said:

Yip. They just said they have been working on him for 9minutes. CPR. Really hope he's okay, but the players look in bits.

Watching the guys in the studio reminds me of watching the Indy Car live when Dan Wheldon died. They clearly knew more than the viewers at that time, hope I’m wrong about it though🙏

Damar Hamlin is the player. Previously misspelt his surname. Really hope he is okay but I personally don't think the Bills players will be able to play their game tonight. They looked distraught.

1 minute ago, Ministryofdad said:

Just end the game that's enough 

Surely it has to be cancelled. Seen a few people on the Bengals fan groups on FB saying it's cancelled but nothings confirmed. 

The Bills players should not have to continue in these circumstances.

luckyBatistuta

9 minutes ago, Ministryofdad said:

Just end the game that's enough 

Agree, it’s just a game. Show some respect and cancel it. No way they should put those players through that.

J.T.F.Robertson
8 minutes ago, 151 said:

Surely it has to be cancelled. Seen a few people on the Bengals fan groups on FB saying it's cancelled but nothings confirmed. 

The Bills players should not have to continue in these circumstances.

Neither team should, or will give a jot about the game. No way will it continue.

2 minutes ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

Neither team should, or will give a jot about the game. No way will it continue.

Exactly mate, of course both sides. But just visibly the Bills players definitely look traumatised at the moment. But yeh neither team or any fan will give 2 jots about the game.

J.T.F.Robertson
3 minutes ago, 151 said:

Exactly mate, of course both sides. But just visibly the Bills players definitely look traumatised at the moment. But yeh neither team or any fan will give 2 jots about the game.

👍

No idea what they're waiting on. Even if he's pulling through none of these players will be of a mindset to continue an effin game.

Ministryofdad

If this continues its the end of the nfl. 

He wasn't breathing when he left the field. Thats been confirmed.

Just call the ****ing game. 

Brings back memories of the Euros and Ericksen. That game was obviously restarted, but I think everyone at the time expected it to be postponed/cancelled, as players weren't really in the right frame of mind to play football again.

Seeing a lot on social media regarding the Bengals being screwed over. Folk saying the Bills owner needs to forfeit and fall on the sword to prevent it being unfair. Something about the Bengals have won 7 in a row with one of the hardest schedules but now potentially won't get any home ties and have to rely on a coin toss.

I must admit I have zero clue what is going on regarding how it affects the playoff run but I know the #1 seed is now basically the Cheifs or Bills, or was that always the case?

luckyBatistuta
6 minutes ago, 151 said:

Seeing a lot on social media regarding the Bengals being screwed over. Folk saying the Bills owner needs to forfeit and fall on the sword to prevent it being unfair. Something about the Bengals have won 7 in a row with one of the hardest schedules but now potentially won't get any home ties and have to rely on a coin toss.

I must admit I have zero clue what is going on regarding how it affects the playoff run but I know the #1 seed is now basically the Cheifs or Bills, or was that always the case?

The Bengals could have captured the No.1 seed if they had beat the Bills and then the Ravens, but they would have also needed the Chiefs to lose to the Raiders.

19 minutes ago, 151 said:

They'll only have to rely on a coin toss if they lose to the Ravens on Sunday (so the 7 in a row would have ended). And even then, it will only come into play if the wildcard seedings result in a Bengals-Ravens matchup.

Plus the Bengals are now guaranteed the AFC North crown even if they lose to the Ravens. It's actually the Ravens that are getting screwed most by the proposal (that's all it is at the moment, has to be voted on by owners today) if anyone!

Whatever they came up with to deal with after Monday, it was never going to result in everyone being happy. What they've done results in least disruption to the playoff games and is probably as fair as it could be.

The #1 seed will not be an advantage apart from the 1st round bye (usually it also gives you homefield advantage through the playoffs)...if the cancelled game would have resulted in either team potentially getting it. It's complicated, but below explains it:

According to NFL Research:

• The Bengals have clinched the AFC North (Ravens cannot win the division).
  • The Bengals can no longer obtain the AFC's No. 1 seed and first-round bye.
  • The Chiefs clinch the No. 1 seed with a win at the Raiders or a Bills loss vs. the Patriots.
  • The Bills clinch the No. 1 seed with a win vs. the Patriots + a Chiefs loss at the Raiders.
  • The Bengals will finish as the No. 2 seed with a win vs. the Ravens + a Bills loss to the Patriots. In any other scenario, the Bengals will earn the No. 3 seed.

The AFC Championship Game could be played at a neutral site if:

1. Buffalo (12-3) and Kansas City (13-3) both win or tie in Week 18 + both teams advance to the AFC title game.
  2. Buffalo (12-3) and Kansas City (13-3) both lose + Cincinnati (11-4) also loses or ties in Week 18 + Buffalo and Kansas City advance to the AFC title game.
  3. Buffalo (12-3) and Kansas City (13-3) both lose + Cincinnati (11-4) wins + the AFC title game is either Bills-Chiefs or Bengals-Chiefs.
Edited by PortyJambo

3 hours ago, PortyJambo said:

They'll only have to rely on a coin toss if they lose to the Ravens on Sunday (so the 7 in a row would have ended). And even then, it will only come into play if the wildcard seedings result in a Bengals-Ravens matchup.

Plus the Bengals are now guaranteed the AFC North crown even if they lose to the Ravens. It's actually the Ravens that are getting screwed most by the proposal (that's all it is at the moment, has to be voted on by owners today) if anyone!

Whatever they came up with to deal with after Monday, it was never going to result in everyone being happy. What they've done results in least disruption to the playoff games and is probably as fair as it could be.

The #1 seed will not be an advantage apart from the 1st round bye (usually it also gives you homefield advantage through the playoffs)...if the cancelled game would have resulted in either team potentially getting it. It's complicated, but below explains it:

According to NFL Research:

• The Bengals have clinched the AFC North (Ravens cannot win the division).
  • The Bengals can no longer obtain the AFC's No. 1 seed and first-round bye.
  • The Chiefs clinch the No. 1 seed with a win at the Raiders or a Bills loss vs. the Patriots.
  • The Bills clinch the No. 1 seed with a win vs. the Patriots + a Chiefs loss at the Raiders.
  • The Bengals will finish as the No. 2 seed with a win vs. the Ravens + a Bills loss to the Patriots. In any other scenario, the Bengals will earn the No. 3 seed.

The AFC Championship Game could be played at a neutral site if:

1. Buffalo (12-3) and Kansas City (13-3) both win or tie in Week 18 + both teams advance to the AFC title game.
  2. Buffalo (12-3) and Kansas City (13-3) both lose + Cincinnati (11-4) also loses or ties in Week 18 + Buffalo and Kansas City advance to the AFC title game.
  3. Buffalo (12-3) and Kansas City (13-3) both lose + Cincinnati (11-4) wins + the AFC title game is either Bills-Chiefs or Bengals-Chiefs.

Thanks for that mate :thumbsup: seems like it was a headache to sort and as you say they have done the best for everyone as it was always going to impact alot of teams.

I like they have taken the advantage of home field away from the #1 seed.

Titans v Jaguars coming up :sweeet:

Quite like Lawrence and the Jags to be honest, no idea of the history but I kind of just think of them as being one of the shittest teams :lol: due to only watching for 2 seasons but mainly only this one.

I know the Titans have Henry as their main threat and expect him to get a good few rushing yards tonight.