**The NFL Thread**

Sterling Archer

Malinga the Swinga

Yeah, Heinicke fumbles and leads to another defensive TD. Luckily GB defence made illegal contact to negate it.

He's still an awful QB.

• Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

Malinga the Swinga

The Riviera era at Washington needs to be over as does ownership of Snyder.

They can take quarterbacks with them.

Utterly dismal as an attacking force.

Malinga the Swinga

Good won for Washington. If we had a qb that could get touchdowns, that would have been more convincing, but I'll take the win.

7 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Yasssss 🐬🐬🐬

Despite Tua's best attempts to chuck the game away.

Stick your towels where the sun don't shine 😁

McDaniel almost gave the game away as well with that ridiculous decision not to take 3 points for a 9 point lead and go for it on 4th and 3. I like the aggressiveness, but not handing it to Chase Edmonds (who's been a big disappointment) for a run up the middle. Either take the 3 points or, if you're going for it, pass the ball. Biggest mistake of his coaching career so far, and we were lucky it didn't cost us the game, which I thought it was going to on those last 2 drives until Holland and Igbinoghene (!) came up with interceptions.

17 minutes ago, PortyJambo said:

McDaniel almost gave the game away as well with that ridiculous decision not to take 3 points for a 9 point lead and go for it on 4th and 3. I like the aggressiveness, but not handing it to Chase Edmonds (who's been a big disappointment) for a run up the middle. Either take the 3 points or, if you're going for it, pass the ball. Biggest mistake of his coaching career so far, and we were lucky it didn't cost us the game, which I thought it was going to on those last 2 drives until Holland and Igbinoghene (!) came up with interceptions.

Also lucky the Steelers couldn't catch as there should have been at least 3 interceptions 😁

Malinga the Swinga

Must be last season for Brady and possibly Rodgers. Both guys looking tired and old while younger fitter and faster guys come through.

Not sure what veteran QB's will still be around next season as time ticking on the lot of them.

8 hours ago, 151 said:

Some of the stats being thrown around about Burrow really are crazy. The guy's unreal.

FB_IMG_1666562588098.jpg

FB_IMG_1666594718556.jpg

FB_IMG_1666730914271.jpg

Big Ben "Haud ma beer"

On 25/10/2022 at 02:54, Boston Jambo said:

Uber for Mac Jones.

The Zappe era begins in New England ???

Mac Jones named as starter for the weekend.

The Zappe experiment finished. Jones should ask to leave. Treated like utter shite.

Edited by ri Alban

Anybody know where the London game is viewable today?

Loads of conflicting info and can't find it on any Sky schedule 🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Boof said:

Anybody know where the London game is viewable today?

Loads of conflicting info and can't find it on any Sky schedule 🤷‍♂️

It's on STV/ITV from 1pm

Edited by PortyJambo

Just now, Boof said:

Thanks muchly.

One of the few places I didn't look :facepalm: :lol: 

I was the same for one of the games at Spurs stadium, couldn't find it and couldn't understand why it wasn't being shown anywhere!

ITV took over the rights to the London games from the BBC this year. They have the NFL highlights show now too with Osi and Jason Bell late at night, taking over the one the BBC had...I watched it one night and it was dreadful! Barely showed any highlights and the female presenter was crap.

First time this season I've watched much of the Broncos, had read they were struggling but...jeez, their offence is bad, especially their "superstar" QB.

1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

Fecking Dolphins going to ruin my weekend 🖕🤦‍♂️😡

Still in it. Haven't seen any of the first half but heading home to watch the 2nd. Are we receiving 2md half?

Edit: ignore me, just flicked the stream on on the bus. Go Fins!

Edited by Sooperstar

3 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Still in it. Haven't seen any of the first half but heading home to watch the 2nd. Are we receiving 2md half?

Edit: ignore me, just flicked the stream on on the bus. Go Fins!

Actually forgot the game was starting at 5pm due to the clocks changing here 🤦‍♂️

They do like doing things the hard way, just like Hearts 😁

25 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Actually forgot the game was starting at 5pm due to the clocks changing here 🤦‍♂️

They do like doing things the hard way, just like Hearts 😁

Cruising now...

Tua was tremendous today, and Hill & Waddle are going to obliterate all the Dolphins season receiving records if they carry on like this and can avoid injury.

On 04/10/2022 at 00:40, luckyBatistuta said:

Why wait, are you happy to have Heinicke waste another Commanders season.  It’s something that’s pissed me off with the Colts, they’ve stumbled from one stop gap QB to the next and wasted an opportunity with a decent squad. How will you know if he’s a hidden gem unless you put him in there. The offensive weapons are all there for him.

:jambobanana:

Bengals v Chiefs V Eagles v Vikings for the Superbowl.

That's my Conference final predictions. I was hoping Miami would come good . Tho the Bills might say " Haud ma beer".

6 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Bengals v Chiefs V Eagles v Vikings for the Superbowl.

That's my Conference final predictions. I was hoping Miami would come good . Tho the Bills might say " Haud ma beer".

Bills are the best team in the NFL.

15 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Fecking Dolphins going to ruin my weekend 🖕🤦‍♂️😡

You've obviously no watched many Lions games. A Dolphins win was never in doubt.

Malinga the Swinga
7 hours ago, ri Alban said:

The Eagles will be beaten next week. Mon Washington!

Or they could go unbeaten, this season.

I admire your optimism. While Washington somehow managed win last night, I don't see Philadelphia allowing Heinicke time to scramble.

3 wins on trot though, so can't complain.

After almost 25 years as a fan, was superb to finally see the Broncos at Wembley yesterday. The game wasnt the best and clearly the Broncos have been dire all season and I'm still pessimistic about what's going on with Denver, but pretty special to see the Broncos after all these years. After the way the season has been, the win was a bonus.

It helped that the Jaguars offense was abysmal apart from Etienne who was the best player on the field by a mile and he's going to be a major player in the league from now on. Wasn't impressed by Lawrence at all.

9 minutes ago, Martin said:

After almost 25 years as a fan, was superb to finally see the Broncos at Wembley yesterday. The game wasnt the best and clearly the Broncos have been dire all season and I'm still pessimistic about what's going on with Denver, but pretty special to see the Broncos after all these years. After the way the season has been, the win was a bonus.

It helped that the Jaguars offense was abysmal apart from Etienne who was the best player on the field by a mile and he's going to be a major player in the league from now on. Wasn't impressed by Lawrence at all.

What you would have given to see John Elway in his prime .

luckyBatistuta
16 hours ago, ri Alban said:

:jambobanana:

🤣

you’ll still win the same as us…nowt!!!  After watching the game, I was really happy with the way Ehlinger played in his first start. Thought he was composed in the pocket, scrambled when he needed to and made some good throws under pressure. Only negative was his fumble and Reich’s play calling😩

9 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Bills are the best team in the NFL.

And it’s not close. They’re so strong on both sides. Allen is just unreal, love watching the guy play.

2 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

🤣

you’ll still win the same as us…nowt!!!  After watching the game, I was really happy with the way Ehlinger played in his first start. Thought he was composed in the pocket, scrambled when he needed to and made some good throws under pressure. Only negative was his fumble and Reich’s play calling😩

And it’s not close. They’re so strong on both sides. Allen is just unreal, love watching the guy play.

Chase Young is back soon. So Superbowl, here we come. :jambobanana: Yes I am deluded. 👍

luckyBatistuta
Just now, ri Alban said:

Chase Young is back soon. So Superbowl, here we come. :jambobanana: Yes I am deluded. 👍

You’ll get no arguments from anyone on this thread😁

luckyBatistuta
6 hours ago, ri Alban said:

I'll take that back . The Bengals are truly rotten.

Cleveland D were immense. Sat up and watched the game and couldn’t believe how poor the Bengals looked without Chase. They’re great on their day, but they ain’t no Bills.

2 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Cleveland D were immense. Sat up and watched the game and couldn’t believe how poor the Bengals looked without Chase. They’re great on their day, but they ain’t no Bills.

The Bills are forever shitebags.