• Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

Colts don't deserve to win this now. So offensively and defensively conservative after being 33-0 and 36-7 up. 

Couple of very dodgy calls by the refs calling the Colts players down too, which should have been defensive TD's for the Vikings.

Edited by PortyJambo

28 minutes ago, PortyJambo said:

Colts don't deserve to win this now. So offensively and defensively conservative after being 33-0 and 36-7 up. 

Couple of very dodgy calls by the refs calling the Colts players down too, which should have been defensive TD's for the Vikings.

Wow I turned it off when it went 36-7 in the 3rd quarter I think it was.

Just seen its in OT :rofl:

1 hour ago, BigCGilmour said:

Absolutely ridiculous to be that far ahead and lose! 

Just seen this.

Matt Ryan lost all these games. The 33-0 tonight being the biggest margin.

FB_IMG_1671319955099.jpg

19 minutes ago, 151 said:

Just seen this.

Matt Ryan lost all these games. The 33-0 tonight being the biggest margin.

FB_IMG_1671319955099.jpg

To be fair to him, his team's defence lost those games. Mostly on the D giving up that many points when you're leading by so much.

20 minutes ago, PortyJambo said:

To be fair to him, his team's defence lost those games. Mostly on the D giving up that many points when you're leading by so much.

Yeh i know. Still a crazy stat though that he has been involved in so many comebacks.

2 hours ago, PortyJambo said:

Yep, expecting a beat-down...

Well, have been wrong so far! Miami playing a lot better than they did in their last 2 games. 

17 minutes ago, PortyJambo said:

Well, have been wrong so far! Miami playing a lot better than they did in their last 2 games. 

Hehe glad I've stayed awake...so far anyway 😁

Frustrating. Positive signs though.

Dafty here left Mostert and Sanders out of my fantasy line up and sat extra cheering on their good plays before I checked my team.

1 hour ago, Sooperstar said:

Frustrating. Positive signs though.

Dafty here left Mostert and Sanders out of my fantasy line up and sat extra cheering on their good plays before I checked my team.

Yeah, hell of a lot more encouraging last night than the Chargers game. Allen is a phenomenal player, so often I thought we had him (especially on the play before halftime) and then...nope.

Thought we blew it late on when getting penalised for roughing the kicker after the Miami punt.  Get it back then Allen gets done from behind and miami get possession. Thankfully defence done it’s job and the Bills played out a masterclass finish to the game

The officiating in the Giants/Redskins game was an absolute disgrace.

Lions could be in a playoff position come Xmas day though...

:clumshot:

9 hours ago, jonesy said:

WTF just happened in Vegas?

I was trying to think that at the time too...but I was too busy laughing at the Patriots.

If it wasn't that Stevenson and Meyers are two of his better players, I think Belichick might have sacked them both as soon as they got back to the locker room!

Malinga the Swinga
6 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Ron please leave and take your QBs and Owner with you.

Said it end of last season and all this season after Wentz injured. Heinicke is a backyard qb, who should be nowhere near the professional league.

Can't protect ball, can't complete catches, can't get running TD's because he's shit scared of everything and everyone and mostly because he is shit.

How anyone thinks he is good enough is beyond me, you and anyone who watches NFL.

Malinga the Swinga
1 hour ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

The officiating in the Giants/Redskins game was an absolute disgrace.

Lions could be in a playoff position come Xmas day though...

:clumshot:

The flag for illegal formation was a joke. You see him checking with ref that he is lined up ok and ref says it's fine. Then guy throws flag!

As for the interference non call, that was a mugging in the end zone and the refs knew it, they just didn't want to call it.

It's a crooked game for sure.

5 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

The flag for illegal formation was a joke. You see him checking with ref that he is lined up ok and ref says it's fine. Then guy throws flag!

As for the interference non call, that was a mugging in the end zone and the refs knew it, they just didn't want to call it.

They actually make willie collum and co look half decent

On second thoughts maybe no.

Apparently big money on Giants just before kick off followed by these crucial decisions.

Does make you wonder.

5 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

I was wondering if it's some anti-Snyder led thing, conspiracy theory level stuff but you never know :lol:

58 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

I was wondering if it's some anti-Snyder led thing, conspiracy theory level stuff but you never know :lol:

Could be, but more likely to be betting led, if history tells us anything.

The flag thrown by the line judge against McLaurin was a total joke, he checks in moves up, and as soon as he looks away LJ goes to his pocket for the flag, he was done like a turkey.

TD wiped off, and then the worst def pass call you will see in a while.

No way was the ref team letting the Giants lose that one if they could help it.

7 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Pats tried to replicate the Miracle in Miami, which I think had its 4th anniversary through the week. Kind of worked.

:yas:

😆

7 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Pats tried to replicate the Miracle in Miami, which I think had its 4th anniversary through the week. Kind of worked.

I was at that game. Went to Miami for my 50th birthday and was at the Bills and Pats games in the 2 weeks I was there. I did think about leaving the stadium to beat the rush in the Pats game as thought it was over before the last play...have never been so glad that I decided to stay put!

7 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Said it end of last season and all this season after Wentz injured. Heinicke is a backyard qb, who should be nowhere near the professional league.

Can't protect ball, can't complete catches, can't get running TD's because he's shit scared of everything and everyone and mostly because he is shit.

How anyone thinks he is good enough is beyond me, you and anyone who watches NFL.

He reminds me so much of Gardner Minshew, fan favourite for a while because he can pull something out his arse that has the crowd on their feet, but never going to last as an NFL starting QB.

Edited by PortyJambo

15 hours ago, PortyJambo said:

I was at that game. Went to Miami for my 50th birthday and was at the Bills and Pats games in the 2 weeks I was there. I did think about leaving the stadium to beat the rush in the Pats game as thought it was over before the last play...have never been so glad that I decided to stay put!

Must have been some atmosphere!

54 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Must have been some atmosphere!

Yeah, was incredible. Even better when we got on one of the coaches that are there to take fans back to South Beach where our hotel was, and it was full of Patriots fans apart from me and my wife. Cue smug grin all the way up the aisle to our seats.

luckyBatistuta
On 17/12/2022 at 17:15, ri Alban said:

@luckyBatistutaY you'll have to stop the unstoppable Jefferson.

Ain’t nobody stopping the griddy

On 17/12/2022 at 22:08, BigCGilmour said:

Absolutely ridiculous to be that far ahead and lose! 

It’s the Colts

On 19/12/2022 at 03:34, ri Alban said:

Washington playing like coos, again. If we can't beat the Giants at home, we should chuck it.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

On 19/12/2022 at 04:04, ri Alban said:

I'll just need to accept, we'll get nowhere with TH as QB. Awful.

Should have listened when I told you Howell is the franchise QB

3 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Ain’t nobody stopping the griddy

It’s the Colts

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Should have listened when I told you Howell is the franchise QB

Scunnered. : 🤬

Mon the Lions!

luckyBatistuta
4 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Scunnered. : 🤬

Mon the Lions!

Agree with you on this, it’s quite refreshing watching them having some success, pleased for them.

and it’s Howell time

Edited by luckyBatistuta

Just now, luckyBatistuta said:

Agree with you on this, it’s quite refreshing watching them having some success, pleased for them.

👍 Chuffed for Goff and was sniggering at the Rams this morning. Baker is a fraud.

luckyBatistuta
2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

👍 Chuffed for Goff and was sniggering at the Rams this morning. Baker is a fraud.

Maybe if he’d concentrated more on his career from the beginning instead of his celebrity status he might have done slightly better

2 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Maybe if he’d concentrated more on his career from the beginning instead of his celebrity status he might have done slightly better

Young, dumb and full of .... We all were at one point. Can't be too harsh.

Edited by ri Alban

luckyBatistuta
9 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Young, dumb and full of .... We all were at one point. Can't be too harsh.

I’m still knocking two of them out the park😞

21 hours ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

Sad news today. 😢

Incredible player and an even better man, 40 years after his last snap for the Steelers and he was still mentoring young players joining the organisation!