**The NFL Thread**

Sterling Archer

FB_IMG_1673186311928.thumb.jpg.9bc74f874b5c0c727e6d1e35f6aee988.jpg

Genuine question as again I am relatively new to the sport. Has there ever been a better group? Of course there will have been better individuals: Brady, Manning, Brees etc. 

But has a conference ever had a better group?

• Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

The guy that won the competition on the cereal box to be Ravens QB today is having an absolute mare :rofl:

Loved the coin toss celebration aswell. Bengals playing with fire in the belly.

5 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Dolphins are going to hibs this... :(

You just know the Jets will nick it with a TD in the last play.

2 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Dolphins can **** right off.

Hard to care tonight tbh. The collapse has been shocking and even if they do get in, they'll get hammered.

16 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

:pleasing:

The agony goes on for another game...

😁

Got to be in it to win it...but yeah, next week likely to be ugly!

Especially if Tua isn't back.

4 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Dolphins scored a safety on the final play there, so that was an 11-6 victory. Comprehensive!

Never in doubt :lol:

Gutted by that Seahawks result. I really think we could have done some damage in the playoffs, although admittedly it would have been a tough matchup v the Niners.

6 & 18 picks in our pockets for the draft. Building 💪

2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

What's the point in beating Dallas, and losing to Cleveland and the Giants.

What's your thoughts on Howell? From what I saw, he looked decent, but I don't think he's going to be the answer for you long term.

26 minutes ago, PortyJambo said:

What's your thoughts on Howell? From what I saw, he looked decent, but I don't think he's going to be the answer for you long term.

I didn't see the game.

J.T.F.Robertson
20 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Cheerio Steelers 👋

Thanks Bills 😁

20 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Bring on the Bills.

Boooooooo! 😠

Tua out for Sunday, Armstead looking very iffy to play, as is Mostert, Skylar Thompson to be the starter again....the game might come with a warning for containing scenes of extreme violence perpetrated on animals.

Edited by PortyJambo

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, PortyJambo said:

Tua out for Sunday, Armstead looking very iffy to play, as is Mostert, Skylar Thompson to be the starter again....the game might come with a warning for containing scenes of extreme violence perpetrated on animals.

Get the lube out, Dolphins gonna be walking off the field looking like John Wayne coming off the trail…not going to be pretty 😬

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, Sooperstar said:

Got a good feeling about the Fins this weekend. Something special is going to happen.

🙏🏻 for Soops, strikes too😬

On 11/01/2023 at 20:25, Sooperstar said:

Got a good feeling about the Fins this weekend. Something special is going to happen.

Pumped by the first quarter so you can get to your bed early?

Pundit chatter about the Bears picking Bryce Young.

Honestly wouldn't be the worst move in the world. Especially if they can convince the Colts to part with a war chest of picks for Fields.

5 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Pundit chatter about the Bears picking Bryce Young.

Honestly wouldn't be the worst move in the world. Especially if they can convince the Colts to part with a war chest of picks for Fields.

I'd be surprised at that, they have the chance to pick the best non-QB in the draft or, maybe more likely, trade the pick for a boatload to a team that falls in love with Young and wants to get in front of Houston for him.

Young looks a great QB, but tbh I'd be concerned at his size, even more his slight build than his height. He could be a star, but I don't think he's a slam dunk. And, if you're the Bears, are you 100% convinced he's going to be so better than Fields?

Just now, PortyJambo said:

I'd be surprised at that, they have the chance to pick the best non-QB in the draft or, maybe more likely, trade the pick for a boatload to a team that falls in love with Young and wants to get in front of Houston for him.

Young looks a great QB, but tbh I'd be concerned at his size, even more his slight build than his height. He could be a star, but I don't think he's a slam dunk. And, if you're the Bears, are you 100% convinced he's going to be so better than Fields?

Personally I think Fields is massively overrated, mostly because he's effective as a runner but when it comes to the crunch his passing isn't good enough. Now, some of that is on the WR's too but they can 100% get better at QB.

If Colts were to trade for Fields, they still get 4th overall and still get a game changing defensive player. Top 2 picks are going to be QB's. So essentially they get the 2nd best player in the draft at 4.

1 hour ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Pumped by the first quarter so you can get to your bed early?

We'll revisit this comment at 9.15 on Sunday evening.

Who is everyones realistic SB winner this year? Not just who you want to win, but the one team you think will take the crown.

Obviously I want the Bengals to win it.

But I think there is a fairytale story waiting for Brock Purdy.

I'm going 49ers.

I think it might be the Bills time. Mind you, I thought that last year too. 😁

Having said that, obviously I hope Miami win tomorrow (I just can't see it).