• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

luckyBatistuta

Vikings get TE T.J. Hockenson, a 2023 fourth-round pick and a conditional 2024 fourth-round pick.

Lions get 2023 second-round pick and a 2024 third-round pick.

42 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Vikings get TE T.J. Hockenson, a 2023 fourth-round pick and a conditional 2024 fourth-round pick.

Lions get 2023 second-round pick and a 2024 third-round pick.

A strange trade for the Lions to make for what they're getting back, especially to a division rival.

luckyBatistuta
1 minute ago, PortyJambo said:

A strange trade for the Lions to make for what they're getting back, especially to a division rival.

It’s a bizarre one definitely. They’ve placed Irv Smith on IR

luckyBatistuta

Chase Claypool to the Bears. A big help for Fields having another weapon. Happy with that trade from a fantasy perspective having George Pickens in my dynasty.

A 2nd round pick for him though is a bit much

Edited by luckyBatistuta

1 hour ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Hockensen to the Vikings of all places😱 @hmfc_liam06 is gonna love that🤣

Meh. We aren’t going to pay a TE with gaps in his game top dollar so moving him on makes sense. I’d have rather not given up the 4ths though.

luckyBatistuta
3 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Meh. We aren’t going to pay a TE with gaps in his game top dollar so moving him on makes sense. I’d have rather not given up the 4ths though.

I didn’t think they’d trade him to their division rivals

Seaside jambo

Not read much of this thread until now 

loved watching when it was on channel 4 many years ago 

The dolphins &the 49ers were the teams . then the bears 

Im a cowboys fan ! Yes

awaiting the abuse 😄

luckyBatistuta
3 minutes ago, Seaside jambo said:

Not read much of this thread until now 

loved watching when it was on channel 4 many years ago 

The dolphins &the 49ers were the teams . then the bears 

Im a cowboys fan ! Yes

awaiting the abuse 😄

You’ve got no chance of winning the Super Bowl

Welcome😁

luckyBatistuta

MIA trades:
⁃2023 1st (SF pick)
⁃2024 4th
⁃RB Chase Edmonds

DEN trades:
⁃OLB Bradley Chubb
⁃2025 5th

1 hour ago, luckyBatistuta said:

MIA trades:
⁃2023 1st (SF pick)
⁃2024 4th
⁃RB Chase Edmonds

DEN trades:
⁃OLB Bradley Chubb
⁃2025 5th

I wasn't keen on them trading a 1st for him as he'll also be getting a big new contract too (his current contract runs out this season), but it is the 49ers pick, so I expect it'll be pretty late in the round.

Edmonds just didn't pick up McDaniel's scheme, he's been a big disappointment as a Dolphin.

Edited by PortyJambo

The Dolphins replaced Edmonds by going back to a RB McDaniel knows in trading for the 49ers Jeff Wilson.

Edited by PortyJambo

18 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I didn’t think they’d trade him to their division rivals

Folk are overreacting with that as well tbh. He goes to the highest bidder.

He's a good, not great Tight End. He's going to demand top dollar for the next season and beyond, wouldn't be surprised if he becomes the highest paid TE in the league.

Vikings are welcome to take that hit as far as I'm concerned.

As for us, there's a ton of good TE's hitting free agency next year, we'll pick up someone on half of what Hock will be earning and be little to no worse off.

Steelers just accepting a losing season and building for next year now, Claypool while not great was still a good target in an awful offence but a 2nd round pick will be useful for next year, bringing in Williams Jackson at CB from Washington makes sense especially the way our secondary was roasted on sunday and a relatively cheap deal 

luckyBatistuta
2 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Folk are overreacting with that as well tbh. He goes to the highest bidder.

He's a good, not great Tight End. He's going to demand top dollar for the next season and beyond, wouldn't be surprised if he becomes the highest paid TE in the league.

Vikings are welcome to take that hit as far as I'm concerned.

As for us, there's a ton of good TE's hitting free agency next year, we'll pick up someone on half of what Hock will be earning and be little to no worse off.

I think he’ll thrive at the Vikings who have a better run game and better WR’s than the Lions. 

luckyBatistuta
1 minute ago, PortyJambo said:

This should please all Washington fans....Snyder selling

I’ll put the first bid in…£50 and a 3 pack of Curly Wurlys..maybe a 3 pack a bit too much🤔

There will be a helluva lot of people happy at this news and not just in Washington

26 minutes ago, PortyJambo said:

This should please all Washington fans....Snyder selling

:robboyas: 

Washington Redwolves on their way.

23 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I’ll put the first bid in…£50 and a 3 pack of Curly Wurlys..maybe a 3 pack a bit too much🤔

There will be a helluva lot of people happy at this news and not just in Washington

Washington are a big franchise. Up until the Patriots had their wee spell, only second to the Dallas Cowboys. 

We'll be back. :jambobanana:

Edited by ri Alban

This should send us back up to where we belong. The Cowboys only financial competition.

And a new stadium on the way. :jambobanana:

Hail to the Redwolves 

luckyBatistuta
14 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

This should send us back up to where we belong. The Cowboys only financial competition.

And a new stadium on the way. :jambobanana:

Hail to the Redwolves 

Mods, a ban please. No poster should be promoting Hail, Hail on here😡

6 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Mods, a ban please. No poster should be promoting Hail, Hail on here😡

It's only one Hail. :cheese: If it was two, I'd ban masel.

luckyBatistuta
18 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

It's only one Hail. :cheese: If it was two, I'd ban masel.

Definitely two Hails in there 

:buttkick:     :wave1:    :65:

7 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I think he’ll thrive at the Vikings who have a better run game and better WR’s than the Lions. 

I mean that’s just not true. Lions run game is top 10, top 4 in yards per attempt. Vikings run game is middling at best. Throw in the fact our OL is one of the best in the league.

And I’d dispute the WR claim too. Jefferson is the only one I’d take over our guys.

We’ve plenty holes, none of them are RB, OL or WR.

luckyBatistuta
2 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

I mean that’s just not true. Lions run game is top 10, top 4 in yards per attempt. Vikings run game is middling at best. Throw in the fact our OL is one of the best in the league.

And I’d dispute the WR claim too. Jefferson is the only one I’d take over our guys.

We’ve plenty holes, none of them are RB, OL or WR.

I’d have Jefferson over all the Lions WR’s obviously and the only one I wouldn’t have Thielen over would be Amon Ra. Obviously not counting Jameson as he hasn’t even had a start.

As for the RB’s, I’d take Dalvin Cook over D’Andre Swift all day long, plus I’d also take Mattison over Williams. 

Your OL is ranked 3rd on PFF and the Vikings way down in 19th, yet you still haven’t scored more than them🤷🏼‍♂️

Can only wait and see

6 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I’d have Jefferson over all the Lions WR’s obviously and the only one I wouldn’t have Thielen over would be Amon Ra. Obviously not counting Jameson as he hasn’t even had a start.

As for the RB’s, I’d take Dalvin Cook over D’Andre Swift all day long, plus I’d also take Mattison over Williams. 

Your OL is ranked 3rd on PFF and the Vikings way down in 19th, yet you still haven’t scored more than them🤷🏼‍♂️

Can only wait and see

You’re judging our run game on your own player preferences. We’re literally higher in every run category, so if that doesn’t constitute a better run game then I dunno what does.

chuck berrys hairline

The Cummies being investigated for financial irregularities by the Bank of America 😅

8 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Can only wait and see

The Lions were the no.1 scoring offense in the league for the first 4 weeks, then the injury bug bit in the next couple of games (St Brown and Swift in particular) where they couldnt do anything. Their offense isn't the problem, they can put up big numbers when fit.

luckyBatistuta
4 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

You’re judging our run game on your own player preferences. 

There probably is an element of that, playing too much fantasy football I think🤣

4 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

One things for sure, Hockenson won’t be making their run game any better.

I’m not saying he will, only said I think he’ll personally do better there. We will see soon enough whether I’m right or not.

1 hour ago, PortyJambo said:

The Lions were the no.1 scoring offense in the league for the first 4 weeks, then the injury bug bit in the next couple of games (St Brown and Swift in particular) where they couldnt do anything. Their offense isn't the problem, they can put up big numbers when fit.

The Lions may have been for 4 weeks, but it’s week 9 now and they aren’t anymore. It’s forever changing and as of now, the Vikings offense are improving and are ranking top 10 in…EPA (8.68, 9th), YPA (7.5,10th), completion% (72.1%, 3rd), on-target% (85.4%, 1st) 

Obviously Detroits offense is not their problem, totally agree with that.

36 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

There probably is an element of that, playing too much fantasy football I think🤣

I’m not saying he will, only said I think he’ll personally do better there. We will see soon enough whether I’m right or not.

The Lions may have been for 4 weeks, but it’s week 9 now and they aren’t anymore. It’s forever changing and as of now, the Vikings offense are improving and are ranking top 10 in…EPA (8.68, 9th), YPA (7.5,10th), completion% (72.1%, 3rd), on-target% (85.4%, 1st) 

Obviously Detroits offense is not their problem, totally agree with that.

Ultimately, the Vikings will more than likely go on to have better numbers offensively because we can’t get our defense off the field, which is by far and away our biggest problem.

luckyBatistuta
37 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Ultimately, the Vikings will more than likely go on to have better numbers offensively because we can’t get our defense off the field, which is by far and away our biggest problem.

Definitely your biggest problem, but you’ve got two 1st and two 2nd round picks in the  upcoming draft, so hopefully you can address some of them on defence, but they still need a QB…which one though🤔

39 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Definitely your biggest problem, but you’ve got two 1st and two 2nd round picks in the  upcoming draft, so hopefully you can address some of them on defence, but they still need a QB…which one though🤔

Honestly we've so many holes I'd rather ride out Goff for another season and focus the draft entirely on defense.

luckyBatistuta
6 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Honestly we've so many holes I'd rather ride out Goff for another season and focus the draft entirely on defense.

He obviously isn’t the long term answer, but you’re probably right, as he’s done better than a lot predicted. Get that defense sorted and whoever the shiny new franchise QB is in 24, will be stepping in to a good squad on both sides. No idea about who’s coming out the 24 draft though, not a clue.

luckyBatistuta

If any of you have a VR headset, think you’ll love NFL Pro Era. I picked it up for £23 and it’s basically putting you inside the Madden game as the QB.

A80BBD85-D437-4CE9-9A48-BB50F84606C3.webp

BB2BF0C9-D951-486F-BCAB-12076CD29C6A.jpeg

On 03/11/2022 at 14:37, hmfc_liam06 said:

Scrap that, gimmie Bryce 😂

Malinga the Swinga

Congratulations to Heinicke and Washington for throwing away victory and allowing Vikings to win.

Stupid interception by Heinicke and brainless penalty by defence with just under 2 minutes to go nullified kick and allowed Vikings to run clock down and win.

**** knows what goes through the heads of these clowns but when pressure on Heinicke can't cope.

29 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Man, every week Maimi put us through the wringer 🤯

i hope we never see another running QB again....oh wait, we have Josh Allen in our division!

Defence was poor today. Tua was great most of the game, then missed a couple of throws he should have made near the end which would have ended it. Oh well, a win's a win!

3 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Dolphins are the best team in the NFL at the moment.

Need to vastly improve defensively for me. Can’t be giving up 30+ to dross like the Bears and Lions. Imagine what a half decent side could do 😅