• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sterling Archer

• Larry

• Lt.Speirs

• Peebo

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Tua is chucking this. Absolute garbage. 😡

Away man. He has been great this season. Don't fall into the NFL fan trap. Amazing one week, no future the next.

Just now, Sooperstar said:

Away man. He has been great this season. Don't fall into the NFL fan trap. Amazing one week, no future the next.

Jury still out on him for me. Obviously missed him when he was injured but still not convinced he is good enough when it really matters. We'll see. 🤔

They are blowing a great chance tonight anyway. 

11 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Neil neil neil. He will take us to the superbowl. Take your negativity to the Almeria thread.

🤣  think I've kept off that one, thankfully.

Shite missing the Bengals beat the Chiefs (again) due to Sky. See during the playoffs im guessing theres no blacked out games? I'm sure Sky had them all last year as I watched all the Bengals games on Sky but now have the Gamepass hoping they are available?

luckyBatistuta
3 hours ago, 151 said:

Shite missing the Bengals beat the Chiefs (again) due to Sky. See during the playoffs im guessing theres no blacked out games? I'm sure Sky had them all last year as I watched all the Bengals games on Sky but now have the Gamepass hoping they are available?

Just get yourself a vpn, I use it every week for the blackout games👍

3 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Just get yourself a vpn, I use it every week for the blackout games👍

I usually watch the live games on the PS, can it be done on there yeh?

9 hours ago, 151 said:

Yeah, no blacked out games during the playoffs. I watched all the playoff faces on Gamepass last year.

9 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Tua out with an injury. Bad night.

Tom Pelissero from NFL.com tweeted that he could have come back in (was no point at that stage), and his injury shouldn't keep him out of next week's game...which is a big one. That loss against the Niners was disappointing due to Tua having an off game but I suppose it wasn't as damaging a loss with the Chargers, Jets and Pats all losing too.

luckyBatistuta
6 hours ago, ri Alban said:

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952e3dfee55c3899c57e

🤣 

4 hours ago, 151 said:

I usually watch the live games on the PS, can it be done on there yeh?

Just stick the vpn on your vpn then. I haven’t ever used the PS for it, but you can do it. I used to use IPVanish, but now use SurfShark. They have a great offer on SurfShark at the moment, but you could still pick up a free one. Set it to a country elsewhere in Europe and the game is good to go.

Well that was absolutely fecking remarkable!

The Bucs were beyond useless almost throughout and with the score 3-16 with 3 minutes and 3 seconds left Tom Brady does what Tom Brady does. Truly amazing. 44. years old. Jesus. 

luckyBatistuta
8 hours ago, Luckies1874 said:

Well that was absolutely fecking remarkable!

The Bucs were beyond useless almost throughout and with the score 3-16 with 3 minutes and 3 seconds left Tom Brady does what Tom Brady does. Truly amazing. 44. years old. Jesus. 

Always hated him being a Colts fan, but you can’t help marvel at the guy. Still doing it at the very top of the game when others have all faded long before. Not even the penalty on the Godwin touchdown just before was to stop him. Just incredible.

14 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Always hated him being a Colts fan, but you can’t help marvel at the guy. Still doing it at the very top of the game when others have all faded long before. Not even the penalty on the Godwin touchdown just before was to stop him. Just incredible.

The guy who gave up the penalty, I think he’s given up the 2nd most in the entire NFL this season) is due him drinks for life! Was so unnecessary. But the GOAT still pulled them through. 

luckyBatistuta
4 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

The guy who gave up the penalty, I think he’s given up the 2nd most in the entire NFL this season) is due him drinks for life! Was so unnecessary. But the GOAT still pulled them through. 

I’d still take Peyton😉

In all seriousness, what a turn around. It wasn't too long ago I wanted the whole thing ripped up and focus on the draft. Full credit to Dan Campbell, the players are an embodiment of the man.

Looks like a straight fight between the Giants, Commanders, Lions and Seahawks for the last 2 playoff spots. Bucs/Panthers too depending on how that division pans out.

4 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Dolphins 🖕👎

That was a depressing watch last night. Same old Dolphins, fading back to mediocrity (and not even that last night!) when it comes to December.

It seems like teams have figured out Tua and McDaniel, and they need to come up with answers/adjustments quick. You can see that players are playing with injuries, but all teams have that at this stage of the season.

Not looking forward to next week in frigid Buffalo....

4 hours ago, ri Alban said:

You're playing some great stuff. Chuffed for Goff.

He's looked a different player the last 2 months, our OL is unreal and allowing him the time. He's not an instinct player so time is definitely what he needs.

We are playing great stuff, a proper fun team to watch again. I think we'll lose Ben Johnson, our OC, to a HC position. He's done an incredible job.

1 hour ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

He's looked a different player the last 2 months, our OL is unreal and allowing him the time. He's not an instinct player so time is definitely what he needs.

We are playing great stuff, a proper fun team to watch again. I think we'll lose Ben Johnson, our OC, to a HC position. He's done an incredible job.

Cousins went for over 400 yards and you still pumped them. That's some going.

34 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Cousins went for over 400 yards and you still pumped them. That's some going.

We couldn't stop Jefferson at all.

Saying that, I don't think the Vikings are remotely anywhere near as good as their record suggests.

Saying that, I don't think the Vikings are remotely anywhere near as good as their record suggests.

Most people thought that the Giants and the Vikings were the two teams whose records flattered them earlier in the season. That's been proven out for the Giants, and it's starting to be for the Vikings. The Vikings will still likely make the playoffs, but I can see them being one and done.

Commanders v Lions NFC divisional championship. :thumb:

46 minutes ago, PortyJambo said:

Most people thought that the Giants and the Vikings were the two teams whose records flattered them earlier in the season. That's been proven out for the Giants, and it's starting to be for the Vikings. The Vikings will still likely make the playoffs, but I can see them being one and done.

Yeah they only need 1 win from last 4 to clinch the division.

We've got the Jets (A), Panthers (A), Bears (H), Packers (A). Reckon we need at least 3 wins to sneak into the wildcard round.

3 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Commanders v Lions NFC divisional championship. :thumb:

Would be class. Always look out for Washington results after seeing them in the flesh at FedEx in 2019.

15 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Would be class. Always look out for Washington results after seeing them in the flesh at FedEx in 2019.

So jealous.

With a new stadium on the way, hopefully Dan is gone soon and the new Boss pays the ransom money for the Redwolves trademark. Happy days. 

Always had a soft spot for the Lions and Home Improvement 😂 made it even more so. Also had a small soft spot for the Bills, Colts, Jets, Browns, Raiders, but especially the Oilers, if The skins didn't win it, I'd want them to do so.(When I was a wee guy) Nowadays, I'm quite militant 🤣 I need to relax, and whomever wins, wins. Except The Cowboy and The Patriots. Feck that!

Edited by ri Alban

14 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

So jealous.

With a new stadium on the way, hopefully Dan is gone soon and the new Boss pays the ransom money for the Redwolves trademark. Happy days. 

Always had a soft spot for the Lions and Home Improvement 😂 made it even more so. Also had a small soft spot for the Bills, Colts, Jets, Browns, Raiders, but especially the Oilers, if The skins didn't win it, I'd want them to do so.(When I was a wee guy) Nowadays, I'm quite militant 🤣 I need to relax, and whomever wins, wins. Except The Cowboy and The Patriots. Feck that!

The stadium stuff is mad, looks like Snyder has made a proper arse of that as well. I read a really interesting article when I was in the States earlier this year, think it was on SI, about how the local authorities have basically shunned him due to his antics and won't get behind any new stadium deal.

People criticise FedEx Field but it didn't seem that bad to me...I guess I'm used to Scottish Premiership grounds :lol:

17 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

The stadium stuff is mad, looks like Snyder has made a proper arse of that as well. I read a really interesting article when I was in the States earlier this year, think it was on SI, about how the local authorities have basically shunned him due to his antics and won't get behind any new stadium deal.

People criticise FedEx Field but it didn't seem that bad to me...I guess I'm used to Scottish Premiership grounds :lol:

That Cowboy stadium looks something else.

1 hour ago, Lord BJ said:

Josh McDaniels just **** off from Vegas. Your the most incompetent head coach I’ve witnessed as a Raiders fan and that’s saying something. Considering I’ve witnessed Art Shell and Denis Allan.

You couldn’t call the dog never mind a nfl game.

Why we want to trust the loon who drafted Tim Tebow, is beyond me.

The guy is not a leader. He proved that at Denver, ****ed Indy over and proving to be the Cathro of the NFL in Vegas. The Bellichek coaching tree is pish as well.

The clown can’t even tank correctly. We will be outside the positions for the QB prospects , probably trade Carr (whose value is dropping every week) and replace him with some second stringer like Bissett and piss the trade capital away. 

Now I better not start on that Patrick Graham defence 🤮

It’s tough being a Raiders fan 😞

I'll swap you Wentz for Carr. ::troll::

7 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

proving to be the Cathro of the NFL in Vegas.

Perfect description of him!

I expect to see him running back to hide behind Belichick's coat-tails next season (again).