yvonne 1

bigsmak 1

cigaro 1

2-1/2 hours to go and only Yvonne to vote

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yvonnejambo

Still nobody sticking out on my goon radar yet. Deek has me suspicious with him wanting it to be a head to head with me. Im not sure of his motives there. Silly Sausage is back to posting some random stuff and to me makes him the most dodgy looking so far. So for just now Vote Silly Sausage

The Doctor
unvote martin

vote borthers

Just because of that I'll;

unvote Alba

vote Silly Sausage

I don't believe you're a goon, in fact I have no idea, but saving your own skin like that... Why'd you do it? Why should we believe in you?

BoJack Horseman
Vote Count

borthers 4

alba 3

silly s 3

martin 2

yvonne 1

bigsmak 1

cigaro 1

2-1/2 hours to go and only Yvonne to vote

Bigsmak doesn't have a vote on him.

unvote Borthers

Vote bigsmak

He does now though.

unvote Borthers

Vote bigsmak

He does now though.

interesting... looks like i have attracted too much attention but i think this throw away vote speaks volumes...

unvote borthers

vote albannach

unvote Borthers

Vote bigsmak

He does now though.

Em, thanks I think

BoJack Horseman
interesting... looks like i have attracted too much attention but i think this throw away vote speaks volumes...

unvote borthers

vote albannach

Volumes as in my suspicions of Borthers are all but eradicated? And having no other firm leads, changing my vote to one that doesn't have a major affect on the standings?

The Doctor

unvote borthers

vote albannach

Good enough for me Silly!

unvote Silly Sausage

vote Albannach

(again)

Well spotted Armiya, vote count now stands at -

silly s 4

alba 4

borthers 2

martin 2

yvonne 1

bigsmak 1

cigaro 1

with Pugsy still to vote and 2 hours to go

Well spotted Armiya, vote count now stands at -

silly s 4

alba 4

borthers 2

martin 2

yvonne 1

bigsmak 1

cigaro 1

with Pugsy still to vote and 2 hours to go

Is you psykicks me likes?

Is you psykicks me likes?

Ignore me, for some reason Alba's post pointing out that Bigsmak never had a vote registered as Armiya in my head

feckin Mondays

I want to change my vote, to make it count but will get accused of being a goon.

Shame Yvonne never had the bottle to go for a head to head. Maybe next round. Unless she is a goon of course. :hat2:

BoJack Horseman

Guys voting for me, you are severely barking up the wrong tree. Seriously.

Once again I seem to be trying to save myself.

unvote Bigsmak

vote Silly Sausage

BoJack Horseman

Post count for reference.

Albannach 35

Silly Sausage 30

MalkyMcFrench 26

Deek 25

kitster 18

Boof 15

Maximus 15

Marty-French 13

Pugsy 93 12

yvonnejambo 12

Martin 11

Geoff Kilpatrick 10

jambopompey 10

The Doctor 10

Commander Harris 10

Bigsmak 9

Beverley 9

milky_26 8

ArmiyaRomanova 8

paddyhmfc 8

Cigaro 7

Borthers 6

jam tartan 5

tedp6873 4

Mr Loverman 3

Thommo 2

Vote count with an hour to go

alba 5

silly s 5

borthers 2

martin 1

yvonne 1

cigaro 1

still waiting on pugsy to vote

BoJack Horseman
I may not be back on today so I better get my vote in. I'm sticking with yesterday.

Vote Albannach

Since his avatar is annoying me, I'm voting albannach

vote albannach

meh

unvote borthers

vote albannach

Good enough for me Silly!

unvote Silly Sausage

vote Albannach

(again)

Unvote Silly

Vote Alba

Ive had a late bright idea

This is complete nonsense. I'm sitting on 5 votes here and for what?

Someone doesn't like my avatar?

Meh?

Someones had a late bright idea that they won't share?

This is clearly a few goons chucking in some votes and hoping that others join in. There's a copious amount of drivel in here and it's rather annoying.

ArmiyaRomanova

Have to agree with Albannach here, this little struggle seems to carry the hallmarks of two townies pitted against each other whilst the goons sit back laughing.

No-one's really showed any signs of trying to save either of them, and with the goons in two groups of three you'd think that they'd have to make a real effort to save one of their own to stay in the game.

Probably too late in the day for a complete rethink though I think that's what's needed.

AR I am prepared to reconsider if you give me some more concrete ideas here..like I said earlier I voted for SS as I asked for his reasons for voting me and was given none, and he's swapped his votes that many times now I've lost who his money's on now! That's all I have to go on really and I don't want to see a townie brown breed tonight either

BoJack Horseman
AR I am prepared to reconsider if you give me some more concrete ideas here..like I said earlier I voted for SS as I asked for his reasons for voting me and was given none, and he's swapped his votes that many times now I've lost who his money's on now! That's all I have to go on really and I don't want to see a townie brown breed tonight either

If your vote is currently on SS and you go swapping now, you're only going to leave me in the firing line, and a townie will be lynched.

As AR said it is too late for a total rethink. There doesn't seem to be enough people actually posting, which does seem to me to mean that the goons are infact sitting back and letting this unfold. I don't think there's even enough people active to actually alter the current standings.

ArmiyaRomanova

I'm not sure about either of them, and SS has been playing an odd game, I agree.

It's the slow creep of votes and the too-ing and fro-ing between the two that's bothering me.

There's other players behaving oddly too - Deek trying to goad yvonne into a 'duel' has caught my eye.

This is complete nonsense. I'm sitting on 5 votes here and for what?

Someone doesn't like my avatar?

Meh?

Someones had a late bright idea that they won't share?

This is clearly a few goons chucking in some votes and hoping that others join in. There's a copious amount of drivel in here and it's rather annoying.

That's why I'd be surprised if you were a goon. There's nothing worse than sticking a vote on someone (unless it's at the very start of the game) and then not giving a reason.

Least with most of the votes for SS, there has been some thinking behind it.

There's still Pugsy to vote and no doubt a few people will change in the next half an hour, always seems to happen.

There's other players behaving oddly too - Deek trying to goad yvonne into a 'duel' has caught my eye.

Paddy is another one. He's kept swapping votes and earlier he put me onto three votes to 'open things up a little'.

yvonnejambo
If your vote is currently on SS and you go swapping now, you're only going to leave me in the firing line, and a townie will be lynched.

As AR said it is too late for a total rethink. There doesn't seem to be enough people actually posting, which does seem to me to mean that the goons are infact sitting back and letting this unfold. I don't think there's even enough people active to actually alter the current standings.

Its a damned if you do and damned if you dont situation. Changing vote now depending on outcome could be easily seen as a goon trying to save their own. There are still a lot of us who have no clue and nobody to chat with and because of that changing vote now to get someone lynched just looks very dodgy. Fwiw I dont have you on my radar yet but so far I have not had many vibes and aint picked up anything to go on from the posts

this could be dangerous, given that borthers can't vote and will put me clear in the vote lead.

unvote alba

vote borthers again

BoJack Horseman
this could be dangerous, given that borthers can't vote and will put me clear in the vote lead.

unvote alba

vote borthers again

That's a bold move. One that I really don't understand.

I'd be more inclined to follow you on with it if you hadn't vote a player I thought was a stick on townie.

Vote Count

silly s 5

alba 4

borthers 3

martin 1

yvonne 1

cigaro 1

20 minutes to go and still pugsy to vote

ok alba well I wont swap late for the reasons you have given..but I have a horrible feeling AR is correct in his thinkings tonight. We shall see come night time.

i think kitster and martin are a team as they seem to follow each other.

i only voted for alba to save myself but it wont affect the game much if i go.

I've done this in the past when i was a roled players and sometimes this works and sometimes it doesnt.

who'll save me, if any....

i think kitster and martin are a team as they seem to follow each other.

i only voted for alba to save myself but it wont affect the game much if i go.

I've done this in the past when i was a roled players and sometimes this works and sometimes it doesnt.

who'll save me, if any....

well convince me and I will

BoJack Horseman
goons are quiet and happy i see.

My point exactly. Expect a flurry of activity as soon as night is announced.

We have a tie again so I'll be doing the same as last time, I have to nip out for 20 minutes so apologies but you're going to have a wee wait

In the mean time, roled players please remember you have until 11 pm to get your PMs to me for your night activities, tonight is the Montague's turn to kill

BoJack Horseman
of course I meant the Capulets

Oh, come on!

Suspense is killing me.

And so night came again to Verona, the towns folk were in the mood to kill and they had a rough idea who the finger of fate was pointing to but would it be a case of 2nd time lucky?

They sliced and diced until there was not much left until the light from their torches shone on something silver in amongst the pulpy mess, is that a badge..........

pic.php?uid=AAAAAQAQgPvTmoAPoVQdpA5i7LWe5AAAAAmSiCgNM28rjNnFiMCPIGbq

Albannach - Escalus ruler of Verona was no longer, you've killed the cop

remember it's still night, I'm still waiting on PMs

Archived