A Shakesperean Mafia Tale

Groot

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[/b]

Is that why you had to edit your post?

I added the full stop after goons, to see if anybody would pick up on it. Especially the goons.

random vote, just a hunch

vote kitster

what exactly have I done to attract suspicion? I've typed a few more posts than some but less than you...The game's earily quiet and i've been around my PC more this weekend than many, so I just thought i'd type a few random lines to keep it alive. Your hunch is wrong, I'm assuming it's a retaliation vote for mine last night. I dont trust you in this game at all after that SS, but I am gonna let you explain yourself first.

yvonnejambo
I added the full stop after goons, to see if anybody would pick up on it. Especially the goons.

Is it only me that hasn't the foggiest what that means?

BoJack Horseman
This game is way to quiet. Are the goons getting the chance to sit and say nought. Come on people chat :).

Oh and because I wasnt on much when game started if I was cop I would use BS but Im not cop.

I think it's because it's match day, and the deadline isn't until tomorrow night so there isn't much of a hurry. Hopefully it will pick up more tomorrow, but even then it probably won't until after 5.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Geoff you have to bold your vote i.e. vote Craig Thomson (dirty cheating b*st*rd)

Er, ok!

Vote albannach

Is it only me that hasn't the foggiest what that means?

I tell you what Yvonne, lets have a head to head.

I am a simple townie, but I have doubts about you. Lets see what everybody else thinks.

Vote Yvonne.

yvonnejambo
I tell you what Yvonne, lets have a head to head.

I am a simple townie, but I have doubts about you. Lets see what everybody else thinks.

Vote Yvonne.

So you are voting me because? I have no role but just as you know I like to get involved. Yip it normally gets me either lynched early on killed during the 1st couple of nights.

I am not going to vote yet but yeah you might be the 1 getting mine.

BoJack Horseman
vote albannach

meh

Just meh?

No other reason?

I'm still not convinced as to why Silly Sausage decided to put Marty up for the vote off last night. As I said yesterday, fair enough to change vote but one that became so crucial to put someone else up at the last minute was strange.

Vote Silly Sausage

This game is way to quiet. Are the goons getting the chance to sit and say nought. Come on people chat :).

Oh and because I wasnt on much when game started if I was cop I would use BS but Im not cop.

I was thinking exactly the same thing.

Was probably quiet because people would have been at the football, self included. I've got 2 exams tomorrow:banghead2: and one on Tuesday :banghead2: So prolly won't be on very much. I'll stick a vote in just now incase I don't get on but this is very very likely to change.

Vote : Deek

Again, just because I can.

I'm still not convinced as to why Silly Sausage decided to put Marty up for the vote off last night. As I said yesterday, fair enough to change vote but one that became so crucial to put someone else up at the last minute was strange.

Vote Silly Sausage

Martin he's also now had a couple of hours to justify why he voted for me as well...said I'd give him the chance to explain it and well no response. SS any chance of giving me one??

right, i'm now alone and would like to say the game has my undivided attention, but its a sunday night so i'll be hitting the hay very soon.

i'll catch up with the thread properly when i get home from work tomorrow.

I was thinking exactly the same thing.

Was probably quiet because people would have been at the football, self included. I've got 2 exams tomorrow:banghead2: and one on Tuesday :banghead2: So prolly won't be on very much. I'll stick a vote in just now incase I don't get on but this is very very likely to change.

Good luck with your exams mate..i mind how stressful it all is! even being as ancient as I am now lol. Hope they all go well ..just write as much as you know and hope it gets marks..that was always my tactic :2thumbsup:

Vote count

alba 3

kitster 1

yvonne 1

deek 1

silly s 1

bigsmak 1

8 still to vote, 9-1/2 hours til the deadline

In case you're interested and to possibly start some debate please find day 1 voting history below, last active vote is bold

Marty French - milky

Geoff Kilpatrick - jam tartan

tedp - yvonne

kitster - silly

yvonne - tedp

albannach - bigsmak beverley

deek - pugsy beverley yvonne

silly sausage - paddy borthers marty

maximus - albannach

milky - marty

armiya - borthers

beverley - :rifle:

cigaro - harris

borthers - :rifle:

paddy - silly albannach

pugsy - cigaro deek marty

bigsmak - jam tartan

doctor - silly kitster albannach

jambopompey - beverley

martin - pompey

jam tartan - :rifle:

harris - borthers

malky, can you confirm if us non voters are suspended from voting the next round or do we get a day 1 - end of season buy?

Martin he's also now had a couple of hours to justify why he voted for me as well...said I'd give him the chance to explain it and well no response. SS any chance of giving me one??

I feel he's had a few cryptic posts, especially near the start. A bit too goonly at times.

:eek:

Not in my bar, you two :laugh:

:laugh: Boof's family friendly bar, who would have thought it?!

malky, can you confirm if us non voters are suspended from voting the next round or do we get a day 1 - end of season buy?

I've read that a few times and I don't know if it's because it is late on Sunday and I'm fecked but I'm sorry Bev but I have no idea what that last point means

what I can say is that after tomorrows deadline/night you all get your voting priviliges back

:eek:

Not in my bar, you two :laugh:

Nae chance ..I dont associate myself with such people in an intimate way Boof :stuart:

I've read that a few times and I don't know if it's because it is late on Sunday and I'm fecked but I'm sorry Bev but I have no idea what that last point means

what I can say is that after tomorrows deadline/night you all get your voting priviliges back

thats fine, you answered the question. i just wondered if given it was the end of season and most of us were in some way gonna be celebrating or commiserating or whatever, that you may have been a little more lenient since it was just the first day

its cool though, as long as i know

i dunno who the goons are and not had time to read through the thread properly yet so it saves me from having to rush through the thread when i get in tomorrow

BoJack Horseman
Vote count

alba 3

kitster 1

yvonne 1

deek 1

silly s 1

bigsmak 1

8 still to vote, 9-1/2 hours til the deadline

I'm curious as to why i'm currently top of that list?

Rick Grimes
thats fine, you answered the question. i just wondered if given it was the end of season and most of us were in some way gonna be celebrating or commiserating or whatever, that you may have been a little more lenient since it was just the first day

he couldn't understand you because you can't spell.....

Geoff Kilpatrick
I'm curious as to why i'm currently top of that list?

Er, because 3 people have voted for you? :10900:

BoJack Horseman
Er, because 3 people have voted for you? :10900:

Ho ho ho.

he couldn't understand you because you can't spell.....

leave me alone, i've had a heavy weekend lol

the fact i was able to construct a sentence at all was a minor miracle!

i find it interesting that there seems to be a link between kitster and martin.

so unvote kitster and vote martin

They've been trying to get stuck into each other for ages. :laugh:

yvonnejambo

Still mothing springing out to me :(. I'm away to work and should be home about 5 or 6 so will vote then.

Geoff Kilpatrick

First to say that this is all a learning curve for me but some of you should be auditioning for Taggart! :smiley2:

Sorry, I could not be bothered giving a reason yesterday, I was tired.

The only thing I have seen is Albannach seemingly being maybe a tad over eager, with a lot of short sharp posts. In the previous games it took him a while to get involved but in this one he was one of the most talkative early doors and was straight in at the start of this round. As I have said in previous games there have been a few players who have proven to be over eager when they have been given a role, usually when its a mafia/SK role, after a run without having one - I have noticed this very early in previous games with Stella, CH, Boof, Deek and Jenny Jambo and alba seems to be similar in this game.

Deek could quite easily be a goon playing a huge bluff with his post boosting game, trying to appear dodgy so we just laugh it off or it could just as easily be a tactic I have used previously as townie/good role - trying to act dodgy enough to stay on the radar and therfore off the goons hitlist but not dodgy enough to get lynched :D. At this stage I'm just going on any slight changes in posting style/tactics and I have not noticed much out of the ordinary at all tbh apart from the above.

One of the non voters could be trying a Peanut/Boof style tactic but for now I'll believe their explanations as it does not seem worth it to try lurking this early in the game.

BoJack Horseman
Sorry, I could not be bothered giving a reason yesterday, I was tired.

The only thing I have seen is Albannach seemingly being maybe a tad over eager, with a lot of short sharp posts. In the previous games it took him a while to get involved but in this one he was one of the most talkative early doors and was straight in at the start of this round. As I have said in previous games there have been a few players who have proven to be over eager when they have been given a role, usually when its a mafia/SK role, after a run without having one - I have noticed this very early in previous games with Stella, CH, Boof, Deek and Jenny Jambo and alba seems to be similar in this game.

Thanks for an actual explanation. I know it's early doors but it's still frustrating to be voted without even a hint of a reason.

I wouldn't say i've been over eager this game. Granted, i've posted more than anyone else, but i'm not a runaway leader. Personally, i'd say i'm posting very similarly to any other game, except othesr are posting less, leaving me on top.

My short sharp posts are due to being targetted early on so I have something to pipe up about, which hasn't been the case before. That's all really, it's hard to give a lengthy reply to a simple vote with no explanation.

Vote Count with just under 8 hours to go -

alba 3

martin 2

yvonne 1

deek 1

silly s 1

bigsmak 1

borthers 1

currently have 6 non voters - Yvonne, Bigsmak, Kitster, Paddy, Jambopompey and Commander Harris

Commander Harris

suppose I better get a vote in then, vote borthers. sticking with my vote from the previous round for the time being.

jambopompey

vote cigaro

not sure of anyone the now, so rather than follow any goon led pile on i will play safe with my vote for today

BoJack Horseman

unvote Bigsmak

vote Borthers

Slightly saving my own skin, slightly suspicious.

Good luck with your exams mate..i mind how stressful it all is! even being as ancient as I am now lol. Hope they all go well ..just write as much as you know and hope it gets marks..that was always my tactic :2thumbsup:

Thanks for your message.

Just back from the exam today, probably one of the worst exams i've ever done, not too confident at all.

Unvote : Deek

Find the pile up on me pretty strange. Four minutes after Cigaro votes for me, SS jumps on the bandwagon. His goonly behaviour continues and it just seems far too obvious.

I'm no goon and if you vote for me it's just yet another game when you've got it badly wrong.

BoJack Horseman
If I go I think the rest of fair Verona's clean as a whistle denizens could to worse than check out who has voted for me without reason.

Albannach has unfortunately gone for me again. He was wrong in the previous game and he is wrong again this time, but he appears to be trying to save his own skin. I believe a goon would leave it to his buddies to do that for him.

So anyway, I'm sorry I cannot be of more use at this moment in time. I have no vote today so can only hope I survive to be able to join in tomorrow.

In all honesty, I was mostly trying to even it out a bit. It's that early in the game that people look at the top of the list and go with the majority. I didn't want to be tonights majority.

The only link between us is we happen to both be jambos stuck in Falkirk! I have no idea what Martin's role in this game is at all, but at least he comes out with some reasoned arguments unlike you.

For that reason vote silly sausage

BoJack Horseman

Vote Count:

Albannach - 3

Borthers - 3

Martin - 3

Silly Sausage - 2

Yvonne, Cigaro on 1

hmmm interesting couple of posts this afternoon

makes me wonder if the goons are turning on each other a smidge to deflect from each other

Archived