A Shakesperean Mafia Tale

Groot

Sexton Hardcastle

Unvote Sill Sausage

Vote Deek

Going with what AR is saying it does make sense and it also keeps tabs on Silly incase i do indeed change my vote again - which is likely.

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote Count

deek 4

silly s 2

maximus 1

borthers 1

4 hours until deadline and 7 to vote, you know who you are!!!

The last couple of days we've started to have a bit of a pile up against people that have never had a vote against them up to that point. Yesterday it was me, today it's Deek.

I've still got major questions against SS, but we always have to keep in mind that we are looking for a number of goons rather than just one. Agree to an extent with this.

Its back to the old games of pick on somebody who posts all the time.

There's too many people being largely in the background. Cigaro for one and I seem to remember playing him the same sort of game at the start, the last time he was a goon.

But as I mentioned the pile up both days, I'm going to go for Paddy because he's done the same both days.

Vote Paddy

jambopompey

vote silly sausage

the way he changed his vote last night was strange, i think he was hoping that one of his goon mates would have stepped into save himself.

That's good enough for me to vote Deek.

His riposte just rings very hollow to me.

I had to laugh at that comment, what do you think I should say?

I aint a goon?

Perhaps I should beg for mercy as I am only an innocent townie.

There is not a scrap of evidence that I am a goon.

AR has started a ball rolling and the rest of you are like sheep being taken down the garden path.

If Alba did use the BS thing and I think he investigates me by the sound of things, why did he not say so, or at least drop a subtle hint before he was lynched. But he didnt, because if he did investigate me, I have came up as an innocent townie. I am being laid open by AR because it suits his purposes and he is using BS as an excuse.

Think about it. ALBA never voted me or suspected me!!!

yuppers
Was this confirmed by Malky?

Anyway

vote Armiya Romanova

There have been a couple of odd moments/posts that had me doing double takes - the one where Malky got him confused with someone (perhaps because he was reading a PM from him?) and he said something about me lambasting the masons. In general, it's not like AR to make slip ups.

if we can get a definate indicator that the masons get investigation results then I'll make up my mind on deek.

PS. I know it's a weak reason but so are all the reasons put forward so far IMHO.

Anyway

vote Armiya Romanova

There have been a couple of odd moments/posts that had me doing double takes - the one where Malky got him confused with someone (perhaps because he was reading a PM from him?) and he said something about me lambasting the masons. In general, it's not like AR to make slip ups.

if we can get a definate indicator that the masons get investigation results then I'll make up my mind on deek.

PS. I know it's a weak reason but so are all the reasons put forward so far IMHO.

Masons get results from investigtions

EDIT - to clarify, results state only if person is either a mason, assasin, doctor, goon etc not their specific named role

Been on my sick bed all day :43: dreaded veronian lurgy!!!

Feeling a bit sorry for myself folks so not sure i'll be around much tonight..best get my vote in now

vote silly sausage the constant vote switching was biazrre last night and we ended up losing the cop thanks to that. I agree the jury is out on Paddy but I'll stick for now until I find more reason to change

ArmiyaRomanova

Anyway

vote Armiya Romanova

You're kidding, right - I make slip-ups fairly regularly.

Not this time with Deek though, I promise you.

I'm surprised by your vote for me - you've made a number of posts this game pointing the finger of suspicion at Deek, and I'd thought that I might have your support here.

What's suddenly changed now that other folk have cottoned on to Deek?

Hollow rhetoric from you, and you're really his goon buddy perhaps? I'd hope not, but that's the way it's beginning to look to me at the moment.

yvonnejambo

Hope you feel better soon Kitster but it wont get you off the hook on goondar :10900:. You, Maxi, Silly, Beverley and Deek are the remaining goons imo :smiley2:

just back from work, looks like a lot of thinking has been going on.

happy to go for a straight fight with deek.

I'll happy get knocked out by someone who posts rather than all these sulkers in the background!

ArmiyaRomanova
Hope you feel better soon Kitster but it wont get you off the hook on goondar :10900:. You, Maxi, Silly, Beverley and Deek are the remaining goons imo :smiley2:

I agree with a couple of names on that list.

Still not sure about sausage though - look at the votes piling onto him now that Deek's under threat (and yup, one's from Kitster).

I agree with a couple of names on that list.

Still not sure about sausage though - look at the votes piling onto him now that Deek's under threat (and yup, one's from Kitster).

AR I've voted for SS every night..that's hardly someone piling on is it? I have always been suspicious of him and dont have sufficient proof on anyone else yet to have changed my mind. I have no idea what Deek's role in the game is, so it is a vote purely for SS and not to protect another.

What I meant is you usually don't make errors like the one you made, I hardly posted at all never mind having a pop at anyone.

As for Deek I agree he has played a strange game so far, as has Silly but it does not make sense for Malky to give a goon role to someone he almost certainly knew would be investigated on the first night unless he is messing with us. Albannach made no effort to accuse Deek as far as I can make out, which would not be all that strange were it not for the fact he basically knew he was for it last night, so he had nothing much to lose in point suspicion at Deek while he still could.

It looks like we shall find out either way.

AR I've voted for SS every night..that's hardly someone piling on is it? I have always been suspicious of him and dont have sufficient proof on anyone else yet to have changed my mind. I have no idea what Deek's role in the game is, so it is a vote purely for SS and not to protect another.

AR just plays with peoples minds Kitster. Dont worry about what he he is saying. Look through his posts and he has named most people in the game as suspicious. He does it every game looking for a reaction.

Commander Harris

I'm afraid I'm off out for the evening and won't be back til after the deadline, my vote stays with deek.

ArmiyaRomanova
What I meant is you usually don't make errors like the one you made, I hardly posted at all never mind having a pop at anyone.

As for Deek I agree he has played a strange game so far, as has Silly but it does not make sense for Malky to give a goon role to someone he almost certainly knew would be investigated on the first night unless he is messing with us. Albannach made no effort to accuse Deek as far as I can make out, which would not be all that strange were it not for the fact he basically knew he was for it last night, so he had nothing much to lose in point suspicion at Deek while he still could.

Indeed.

But for the record, here's why I thought that I could perhaps count on you, and why I'm surprised by your vote.

Post 113

Beware the Deekster. Post boosting on the first day, he finishes the game as the top poster and a victorious goonly goon.

Post 287

Deek could quite easily be a goon playing a huge bluff with his post boosting game, trying to appear dodgy so we just laugh it off or it could just as easily be a tactic I have used previously as townie/good role - trying to act dodgy enough to stay on the radar and therfore off the goons hitlist but not dodgy enough to get lynched :D. At this stage I'm just going on any slight changes in posting style/tactics and I have not noticed much out of the ordinary at all tbh apart from the above.

I'd call those two 'having a pop' at someone, wouldn't you? Empty rhetoric on your part, or something you'd now back with a vote? What I've put up on Deek is certainly stronger than what's led you to vote for me.

And it's fairly obvious why Albannach didn't immediately point the finger at Deek - he was in a tie-break situation and could have survived it. If he'd let his Cop status be known, he'd have been whacked overnight, surely?

ArmiyaRomanova
AR just plays with peoples minds Kitster. Dont worry about what he he is saying. Look through his posts and he has named most people in the game as suspicious. He does it every game looking for a reaction.

Wrong, but nice try.

Interesting that two of the folk who voted for Albannach died overnight, Geoff and The Doctor.

So only three folk that voted for him remain....

Silly Sausage

Paddy

Maximus

Have tentatively ruled out Paddy as a goon since he swithered from Albannach to Sausage and back again. If he were a goon, surely he'd recognise that this would draw unwanted attention towards him? There were endless other things he could have done. Hollow rhetoric

SS is playing a strange game, but ultimately voted to save himself - understandable, but he's not off the 'suspicious' hook yet. Voted to save himself, then unvoted, then voted to save himself actually, with no explanation.

And Maxi's lambasted the Mason's for their failure to protect Albannach. It's a fair point - but why was his vote on Albannach two days in a row? Really? I have no recollection of that, sorry.

If there was another goon involved in Albannach's lynching, my money's on it being Maximus. But I really don't know. Why?

Am also interested in those that totally avoided the Sausage/Albannach debacle - on the basis that goons'll look to hide in the background.Covering all bases then?

Here's the list of those who were voting entirely elsewhere......

Deek

Armiya

Cigaro

Jambopompey

Commander Harris

and yesterday's non-voters

Beverley

Borthers

Jam Tartan

and the one player who's not managed to vote at all this game

Borthers

I'd wager at least two, maybe three goons in that list.

Right so that is pretty much everyone, hmm?

:stuart::stuart::stuart:

ArmiyaRomanova
:stuart::stuart::stuart:

Fair enough, but an interesting reaction since all I'm trying to do at the moment is get your support in voting to lynch a goon.

Act 1

1 The Prince said that he would punish the Capulets and Montagues by death.

2 Romeo was feeling unhappy because he was in love with Rosaline, who had taken a vow of chastity and

promised never to love any man.

3 Count Paris wanted to marry Capulet’s daughter, Juliet.

4 Benvolio wanted Romeo to go to Capulet’s party, because he would see many beautiful women there. Romeo

could compare them with Rosaline. Then Romeo would see that Rosaline was not the most beautiful woman

in Verona.

5 Tybalt soon found out that Romeo was a Montague and his enemy. Tybalt thought that Romeo had come to

scorn the Capulets in their own house. For that reason, Tybalt wanted to kill Romeo.

6 Juliet had fallen in love with Romeo, so she was shocked to hear that he was a Montague and her enemy.

Act 2

1 Juliet wanted Romeo to change his family name because the Montagues were enemies of the Capulets.

2 Romeo and Juliet decided to marry without telling anyone in their families.

3 Friar Laurence was worried about Romeo’s plan to marry Juliet because he had fallen in love with her so

quickly. Overnight, Romeo’s first love, Rosaline, had been forgotten.

4 But the Friar decided to help Romeo and Juliet. He hoped that a marriage between them would bring their

families together.

5 Juliet must go to the abbey that afternoon, to be married to Romeo. The nurse must wait behind the abbey

wall, where Romeo’s servant would give her a rope-ladder.

6 Romeo wanted the rope-ladder to climb into Juliet’s room that night.

Act 3

1 Romeo did not want to fight with Tybalt, because he was a Capulet and Juliet’s cousin. Now that Romeo had

married Juliet, he was Tybalt’s cousin too.

2 Mercutio was stabbed to death by Tybalt when Romeo tried to stop them fighting.

3 Romeo’s punishment for killing Tybalt was exile from Verona.

4 Romeo was very unhappy when he heard about his exile, because he would never see Juliet again.

5 Juliet’s father, Lord Capulet made arrangements for his daughter to marry Count Paris that Thursday. Lord Capulet

thought that it would be a pleasant surprise for Juliet. It would cheer her up, after her cousin Tybalt’s death.

6 The Nurse told Juliet to forget the exiled Romeo and marry Paris.

Act 4

1 Juliet met Paris. He was talking to Friar Laurence about the marriage that had been arranged between Paris

and Juliet by Lord Capulet.

2 Juliet wanted to kill herself, rather than marry Paris.

3 The mixture would send Juliet to sleep. Her body would be cold and hard. Everyone would think that she was dead.

4 Lord Capulet decided to bring the marriage forward to the next day – Wednesday.

5 Juliet was first of all worried that the mixture would not work. Then she thought that it might be poison. Her

next thought was that she would wake up too soon and die in the tomb because there was no air there. Last

of all, she thought that the sounds and sights of the tomb would drive her mad.

Act 5

1 Balthasar told Romeo that Juliet was dead. Her body was in the Capulets’ tomb.

2 Romeo decided to get some poison from the apothecary and kill himself.

3 There was an infectious illness in Verona and Friar John had been stopped from leaving the house where he

was staying. People were afraid that he would carry the illness with him. So he could not send the letter to

Romeo in Mantua or let Friar Laurence know what had happened.

4 Romeo thought that Juliet was dead. So he drank all the poison and killed himself.

5 Juliet stabbed herself to death with Romeo’s knife. Romeo was already dead from the poison and Juliet could

not live without him.

6 Capulet and Montague decided to be friends. Montague promised to put up a golden statue of Juliet in

Verona. Capulet said that he would put a statue of Romeo next to it.

OK then

unvote AR

vote Deek

Thats not a surprise, you are in the same gang as AR. You were holding off trying to not seem suspicious.

ArmiyaRomanova
FWIW, if he is a goon I think you 2 are playing the Peanut & Maxi staged face-off.

If Deek goes and I'm wrong, I'll fall on my sword for a lynching tomorrow.

I also hear what you're saying with the 'staged face-off' scenario, but since neither Deek nor I were attracting votes, it'd be pointless to do this at this point in the game - and since the goons are currently in a group of three and a group of two, any such face-off would probably severely dent a goon group's chance of winning the game.

All role designation is random using the website alba posted at the end of the Eastenders game, I have no control over who is what

shame on you for calling my integrity into question :rifle:

Vote count with 1 hour to go

deek 6

silly s 4

borthers 1

armiya 1

beverley 1

beverley, cigaro and Martin still to vote

Cigaro still to post today

Not really sure why it seems that there are only two contenders. Like I said earlier, there's too many people going by without being noticed.

Votes so far, current vote in bold

Deek - Silly

Bigsmak - Silly

Yvonne - Maxi, Deek

Paddy - Silly, Deek

Armiya - Deek

Harris - Deek

Jam Tartan - Borthers

Borthers - Deek

Martin - Paddy

Jambopompey - Silly

Maximus - Armiya, Deek

Kitster - Silly

Silly - Paddy, Armiya, Beverley

unvote deek

vote Armiya

You know fine well that voting for Armiya is a wasted vote at this stage. It is me or Silly Sausage. You are past of AR's gang.

You know fine well that voting for Armiya is a wasted vote at this stage. It is me or Silly Sausage. You are past of AR's gang.
Says who, there is enough time for a swing.

Malky, I voted earlier for Paddy.

Seems to me like Deek will be on his way considering Silly will change his vote late on to save himself, if needs be. If that's the case, I only hope the voters are right. But too many people are being very strange with their voting.

Vote cound with half an hour to go

deek 5

silly s 3

armiya 3

borthers 1

paddy 1

Still Cig and Bev to vote

in anticipation of a busy lasy half hour I won't put up another count prior to the deadline unless asked in case things get confusing for people (me!!)

EDIT - Just to clarify as Cig has not posted and Bev has already missed one vote they will both be mod killed if they do not vote before the deadline

Sexton Hardcastle

If Deek goes and he is a townie AR will look in deep trouble but them same goes if AR goes and etc...

Quite an intresting situation.

deek 5 (Yvonne, Armiya, Paddy, Harris, Borthers)

silly s 3 (Bigsmak, Kitster, Jambopompey)

armiya 3 (Maxi, Silly, Deek)

borthers 1 (Jam Tartan)

paddy 1 (Martin)

I don't trust any of them on that list

ArmiyaRomanova

If Deek goes (and I really, really hope he does) then I doubt I'll last the night without the Doc's protection anyway.

If Deek goes (and I really, really hope he does) then I doubt I'll last the night without the Doc's protection anyway.

Who knows, the killings have been so random in the last few nights.

Apart from Deek, who else do you suspect as being a goon?

ArmiyaRomanova
Who knows, the killings have been so random in the last few nights.

Apart from Deek, who else do you suspect as being a goon?

According to Deek, everyone. :10900:

I don't want to say at this point, but a couple should be relatively obvious from progress thus far today....

Archived