A Shakesperean Mafia Tale

Groot

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually used the same web site you put on the eastenders game to assign roles, put in your name and Marty's and gave them the roles dead or alive. Marty got dead you got alive.

I've never been happy with the masons having to choose after a tie as it is unfair. If the townies inadvertently pick a mason then they get a free ride, I prefer to leave it up to fate

Also, please remember it is still night so no speculating (Silly!!!)

Is it going to be penalties? Or are you non the wiser?

Really... I should have just saved myself.

Why?

but shhhh, it's night

He hates his brother.:rifle:

nah..cannae hate your siblings..blood is always thicker than water ..my sis annoys me at times but I still love her! awwwhh..right Kate shoosh it's night time lol

So, as the Veronans were coming to terms with the fact they wouldn't be able to sample Marty's fine meats any longer things were afoot in the darker areas of town.....

Friar Laurence said a prayer and the lord looked after someone but on this evening he should have been looking out for someone closer to his heart.

Milky had been out on the town and as he returned home one wrong turn led to him being face to face with the Montague's, a sabre driven through his heart was a quick and painless death.......

It was the least they could do for their kinsman

Milky - Romeo was dead

Prince Escalus was in the neighbourhood investigating, did he see anything of the Montague clan?

On the other side of town Count Paris not knowing that his hearts desire had lost her betrothed was doing what he could to win her heart for his own.

He discovered tedp sitting in front of one of Verona's fine night cafe's and he couldn't shake the feeling that there was something wrong with him. Just as he passed ted he drew his dagger and plunged it between his shoulder blades, as the crowd gathered Paris disappeared into Verona's dark night. Unfortunately, Paris's judgement of goons was the same as his judgement of finding a woman who would love him

tedp - innocent Veronan died without even enjoying his Mocca Chocca Latte

It is now day, next deadline will be Monday at 9pm Beverley, Borthers and Jam Tartan have lost their voting rights, if they do not post by deadline they will be mod killed

19 players remain - 10 votes for a lynch

BoJack Horseman

Is the assassin jealous of tedp's horrific display in the futurama game and trying to upstage him?

Lucky guess by the goons or did I miss something?

Woof! Good shot Montagues. Mind you...it shouldn't have been that hard recognising your own lad :laugh:

Is the assassin jealous of tedp's horrific display in the futurama game and trying to upstage him?

Lucky guess by the goons or did I miss something?

Don't go playing innocent pandaguilty-panda.jpg

Don't fall for it people.

BoJack Horseman
Don't go playing innocent pandaguilty-panda.jpg

Don't fall for it people.

Meaning?

Woof! Good shot Montagues. Mind you...it shouldn't have been that hard recognising your own lad :laugh:

bunch of dafties

BoJack Horseman
You killed Romeo.

That is quite a claim. Any logical reasoning behind it?

You killed Romeo.

Must admit, this was my initial reaction aswell.

Post Count

Silly Sausage 22

Albannach 22

Deek 20

MalkyMcFrench 18

Boof 13

Maximus 13

Marty-French 11

kitster 10

jambopompey 9

Pugsy 93 9

Commander Harris 8

The Doctor 7

milky_26 7

ArmiyaRomanova 6

Bigsmak 6

Martin 5

yvonnejambo 5

Geoff Kilpatrick 5

Cigaro 4

paddyhmfc 4

tedp6873 3

Mr Loverman 3

Thommo 2

jam tartan 2

Borthers 1

Beverley 1

BoJack Horseman
Must admit, this was my initial reaction aswell.

You and your goon mate trying to instill some doubt in the town? Or hath thee another reason?

As usual it's been another bad start. But considering there's 6 folk out there to get, surely we can find one for tomorrow.

It's unusual for three people to miss a vote count considering they've had 48 hours to do it. But because it's three, it's probably not a tactic, plus the fact they were almost killed straight away. Although Deek and SS did save them at the end.

SS, why did you decide to save Borthers and put Marty up?

As usual it's been another bad start. But considering there's 6 folk out there to get, surely we can find one for tomorrow.

It's unusual for three people to miss a vote count considering they've had 48 hours to do it. But because it's three, it's probably not a tactic, plus the fact they were almost killed straight away. Although Deek and SS did save them at the end.

a goon wouldn't want their voting rights removed surely....

it has martin..couple that with falkirk staying up..it's all wrong but I'm thinking about my bed right now as i'm that fed up! meh!

a goon wouldn't want their voting rights removed surely....

Even if you take away the fact that you unvoted Borthers, why put Marty up especially as you knew it would put him up for a tie?

Beer anyone?

Aye go on then. Any excuse not to do some packing?!

it has martin..couple that with falkirk staying up..it's all wrong but I'm thinking about my bed right now as i'm that fed up! meh!

I know I'm still hacked off with it. We will win there next season and it'll be sweet. Next time you won't get stuck with the moaners and I'll not be stuck in the front row seeing bugger all! Apparently even if they lose the final they are going round Callendar Park in a bus, so when they lose we should taunt them.

Stay up for now and catch some goons.

ArmiyaRomanova

Not a good start - did milky do anything to alert the goons, I wonder, or was that a random hit that got lucky?

From previous games, does anyone know whether someone was harbouring a grudge against milky that might have resulted in early 'payback'?

Did the Cop use BS, and if so, have the two remaining Masons been alert enough to pick up on it? Let's hope that's a start.

Last vote count before the fun and games start

borthers 3

alba 3

jam t 2

beverley 2

Marty F 2

yvonne 1

milky 1

pompey 1

harris 1

tedp 1

bigsmak 1

silly s 1

3 still to vote - beverley, jam tartan and borthers

if all 3 don't vote they will lose voting privileges for the next day

37 minutes to go

Mary was the only player who i didn't think was was a goon and who was on 2 votes....

Mary was the only player who i didn't think was was a goon and who was on 2 votes....

He was but you could have just chosen for someone or 1 or none. Unless you thought Albannach was innocent and wanted to make it 50-50.

Anyway hopefully we'll hear from a good few players before tomorrow's deadline and try get something to go on.

omg not that awful stadium again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you think even with a 3rd stand its going to better...nope it has atmosphere dissapaiting into the wilderness

Chris Benoit

I'm drunk so this will be a swear post,

you ****ing shower of ****ing *******s how the **** could you let me end up in a ****ing tie, i've never been a ****ing goon, yet you ***** always vote me out, hope you all die a ****ing horrible ****ing death you ***** :rifle:

I'm drunk so this will be a swear post,

you ****ing shower of ****ing *******s how the **** could you let me end up in a ****ing tie, i've never been a ****ing goon, yet you ***** always vote me out, hope you all die a ****ing horrible ****ing death you ***** :rifle:

:laugh:

Sorry.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Jesus, a lot happens when you're asleep in this game!! :qqb017::rifle::rifle:

I've always thought Romeo & Juliet was overrated incidentally. Macbeth was far better. Surely someone should have told Romeo that getting married in your early teens only guaranteed "Disgrace" headlines on the front of the Daily Mail?

The Doctor

I may not be back on today so I better get my vote in. I'm sticking with yesterday.

Vote Albannach

Commander Harris

I may not be back on today so I'll hang fire just now, as the deadline is monday night and nobody has become a blip on my goon-dar yet.

Sexton Hardcastle

Il also not put a vote in til tomoro. Off to the game but have to work tomoro. No better way than killing time on this.

I feel really bad. For some reason I cant get as inot this game as before, and its a good set up. I'm working today and tomorrow, so Ill try to vote in between the twa'.

sorry i've not been on. went for a drink after work on friday and well, not really stopped

can't say i'll be on the pc much today as its match day and i think we may just carry on with the drinking

i guess since i missed the deadline though, and its my own fault, but hey its the weekend, i'll not get a vote this time round.

i have still no idea who the goons are and i think i'm still a bit drunk so not making a good job of reading through the thread.

i'll try later if i don't get too pished

Rick Grimes

bugger, sorry. forgot all about this and will lose my vote for today I guess.

i'm a particularly useless townie....

BoJack Horseman

On paper the first two days at 48 hours seemed a good idea, it's not half dragging on though.

vote Bigsmak

Just so I have a vote on.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Since his avatar is annoying me, I'm voting albannach

I am thinking more and more about Beverley and Jam Tartan. Two very experienced players yet both forgot to vote. Something isn't sitting quite right.

Could this be a goon tactic to take suspicion away from them? I am not sure, but will keep it in the back of my mind before I vote.

I am thinking more and more about Beverley and Jam Tartan. Two very experienced players yet both forgot to vote. Something isn't sitting quite right.

Could this be a goon tactic to take suspicion away from them? I am not sure, but will keep it in the back of my mind before I vote.

yeah I was thinking that myself Deek..something very fishy going on mes thinks!

Since his avatar is annoying me, I'm voting albannach

Geoff you have to bold your vote i.e. vote Craig Thomson (dirty cheating b*st*rd)

i didn't forget to vote, i just wasn't in a position to be able to vote. if i was able to i would have, but my phone wasn't handy most of the time either

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

cheers thanks for that i wonder which person has it in for me????? not aloud to name namesss but no more for this old dead veronian townie.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

yvonnejambo

Just back home from weekend away. gutted Inverness are relegated and the sheep make it into Europe, but great result for us today :)

As for the game I need to give it all a proper read through to get any grip on whats happening. Weird so many 'forgot' to vote since they had 2 days

it wasn't that i forgot, i fully intended to vote yesterday but friday night became a bit of a session and its kinda still going on now ;)

Rick Grimes

to be honest, being a plain Veronan has nixed my enthusiasm for the game. am no goon.

to be honest, being a plain Veronan has nixed my enthusiasm for the game. am no goon.

I prefer being a townie, I am much busier trying to dig out the goons. Actually being a goon is quite hard, you have to watch every word you type.

yvonnejambo
I prefer being a townie, I am much busier trying to dig out the goons. Actually being a goon is quite hard, you have to watch every word you type.

Is that why you had to edit your post?

yvonnejambo

This game is way to quiet. Are the goons getting the chance to sit and say nought. Come on people chat :).

Oh and because I wasnt on much when game started if I was cop I would use BS but Im not cop.

Archived