A Shakesperean Mafia Tale

Groot

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yvonnejambo
deek 5 (Yvonne, Armiya, Paddy, Harris, Borthers)

silly s 3 (Bigsmak, Kitster, Jambopompey)

armiya 3 (Maxi, Silly, Deek)

borthers 1 (Jam Tartan)

paddy 1 (Martin)

I don't trust any of them on that list

Do you mean the people sitting with votes on them or every person in the game?

ArmiyaRomanova
interesting no votes changed for a while... (in mafia terms)

I know, I was expecting a swing onto me.

Goons are in two competing groups though, making it harder for them to influence things - and in the longer scheme of things, they should be happy to see a member of a rival goon gang being lynched.

can't do it in bold butt not at a pc. But i'd like to vote commander harris please. My phone won't let me bold tho

Do you mean the people sitting with votes on them or every person in the game?

The people with votes sitting on them. There's one or two outside of that as well. Least no matter what happens in this round, at least we'll have a bit of direction to go in.

can't do it in bold butt not at a pc. But i'd like to vote commander harris please. My phone won't let me bold tho

done Bev cheers

In the longer scheme of things, they should be happy to see a member of a rival goon gang being lynched.

Good point AR.

Clever vote Beverley.

So the sun set on another day in Verona, the signs were there but there was stil some doubt in the air, had they fallen for another goon ploy

they marched mob-handed to the mansion at the edge of the town, they found their target and they would make him pay, the oak tree in the grounds was convenient for their needs

:hang:

It was probably as well anyway, as has been said earlier, it probably wasn't in his character to kill

benvolio.jpg

Deek - Benvolio was no more, set to meet his cousin in the afterlife

Unfortunately as his body was cut down from the tree it fell and fatally killed the poor innocent Veronan standing beneath it, Cigaro - Veronan died on the spot

PMs from the usual suspects by 11pm please folks

Unfortunately as his body was cut down from the tree it fell and fatally killed the poor innocent Veronan standing beneath it, Cigaro - Veronan died on the spot

I went down with a sting in my tail then.

"Good Night, Good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow."

yvonnejambo

Get In! seems ages since we actually managed to lynch a goon :10900:

I went down with a sting in my tail then.

"Good Night, Good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow."

thought you may like that one :smiley2:

BoJack Horseman

wooooo

Can I now say that I obviously could not voice my knowledge of Deek role because it wouldn't take a genious to figure out that I was the cop.

I had a seperate window open ready to post a reply outing him if I was a cert for the chop. Alas SS changed his vote last minute and I was still not definitely gone so I chose not to.

Hope that is cleared up.

Wooooo

wooooo

Can I now say that I obviously could not voice my knowledge of Deek role because it wouldn't take a genious to figure out that I was the cop.

I had a seperate window open ready to post a reply outing him if I was a cert for the chop. Alas SS changed his vote last minute and I was still not definitely gone so I chose not to.

Hope that is cleared up.

Wooooo

again apologies....

Chris Benoit

wooooo

well played kids only 4 more to go, is it 3 + 1 not been paying enough attention

woooo

As the Veronans went to sleep content with their days work, those with a darker heart were just getting started.

Montague having lost his wife and nephew in 24 hours had vowed his vengeance and now he would have it. As he left the grounds of his palatial mansion he saw someone in the shadows taking pleasure in his gief and despair, in a rage he sprinted across the courtyard catching the lurker unawares, a rapier to the gut was all that was required as Montague stood over his victim watching the life slowly ebb from the prone body..........

tybalt.jpg

Yvonne - Tybalt would threaten Verona no more

Friar Laurence was again doing his best in the name of the lord but fortunately for the Veronans he did not anticipate the Montague's victim this night

Paris had seen enough bloodshed in the past few days, and settled for the evening to plan his next move

It is now day - we have 13 players remaining so it's 7 for a lynch, next deadline is tomorrow at 9pm

Remaining Players

kitster

silly sausage

maximus

armiya

beverley

borthers

paddy

pugsy

bigsmak

jambopompey

martin

jam tartan

harris

We have 2 masons, 1 doctor, 1 assassin, 1 Montague and 2 Capulets remaining not to mention the wonderful 6 Veronans

Post Count

Albannach 51

Silly Sausage 50

MalkyMcFrench 49

Deek 35

Martin 27

ArmiyaRomanova 26

Maximus 25

kitster 24

yvonnejambo 23

Geoff Kilpatrick 17

Boof 15

Marty-French 14

Commander Harris 13

paddyhmfc 13

Pugsy 93 13

Beverley 12

Bigsmak 12

jambopompey 12

Borthers 11

The Doctor 10

jam tartan 9

milky_26 8

Cigaro 7

tedp6873 4

Mr Loverman 3

Thommo 2

Voting history for day 3, again final active vote is in bold

kitster - silly sausage

yvonne - maxi deek

deek - silly sausage armiya

silly sausage - paddy armiya beverley armiya

maximus - armiya deek armiya

armiya - deek

beverley - commander harris

cigaro - :rifle:

borthers - deek

paddy - silly sausage deek

pugsy - x

bigsmak - silly sausage

jambopompey - silly sausage

martin - paddy

jam tartan - borthers

harris - deek

yvonnejambo
cos you're always evil

Im not! Hardly ever a goon and even when I am I want to be good :stuart:

ArmiyaRomanova

Have to say, I'm surprised to be alive this fine morning......

And a damn fine 24 hours just passed - one goon lynched, and the goon tribal war resulting in another one down overnight.

10 townies and 3 remaining goons, 1 of them completely isolated.

This is winnable!!!

cos you're always evil

i knew i shou;da gone with gu instinct

wanna know why i 've been quioet??

cos i've gotten mega pished oper the weekenend with a new lad and tonight bn toasting what should heve been my uncles 60th

vote me if you want o, bit it'm simply a townie who@s pished agaoin

self medivation rockds!

Sorry guys. Had a rough weekend and I have been working throughout, and for some reason havent been able to get into the game, which is a shame, as its a good setup:(

Maybe I need a mafia rest

Make up your mind AR. First you talk about a post that never existed, then your money was on me being a goon, then you said you expected me to back you up, now you think I was Deek's team mate. I may not be paying full attention to the game but I would not be daft enough not to strike down my team mate when it was clear he was a goner.

Right I'm going to bed, vote count as it stands

silly sausage 1

maximus 1

beverley 1

I'll be checking on things via my phone during the day but I'll probably not be on unless there's an early lynch

Going on the theory that the goons would stay clear of the top suspects

vote martin

second top active player in the post count but made a throwaway vote and tbh I've hardly even noticed him so far.

Still, Silly Sausage has avoided the chop how many times now? shades of what happened with Beverley in the last game.

Great stuff people, we are getting on a roll now. I bet all those that went for Armiya feel a bit stupid.

vote martin

second top active player in the post count but made a throwaway vote and tbh I've hardly even noticed him so far.

Still, Silly Sausage has avoided the chop how many times now? shades of what happened with Beverley in the last game.

Just the once to my recollection :)

trust me, the goons will be happy if i went

vote martin

You need to look closer then because I think I've made a fair good few points in the game.

The vote on Paddy was not a throwaway vote because I felt for the last two rounds, he's been eager to jump on a bandwagon. Ironically it's been virtually the exact same votes as you in all rounds, including both going after Albannach from the start. I try to look at the bigger picture in each game, rather than focus on one solitary goon. If Armiya had gone up for the vote, I would have changed to Deek because Deek seemed much more of a goon.

From the start of round two onwards, I've talked about Silly being a clear candidate and as I said in the last post, the three late votes for Armiya spoke volumes. It certainly didn't do you any favours.

ArmiyaRomanova

Anyone else noticing that the top of the original player list is now fairly sparsely populated? Kitster's the only one of the first 8 players on the list still in the game (and no, Kitster, that's not any kind of accusation :))

In terms of roles, so far we've had

2 Geoff Kilpatrick - GOON (MONTAGUE)

6 - Yvonne - GOON (CAPULET)

7 - Albannach - COP

8 - Deek - GOON (MONTAGUE)

11 - Milky - ROMEO (MASON)

and 1 & 3 vanilla townies.

It's possible that the random number/role generator that Malky used assigned all the roles in the top half of the player list, but very unlikely.

Should we be turning our attentions to the bottom half of the list at this point, I wonder?

Right I've no exams for over a week so should be able to take part more again.

Seems like a very good night to me.

Was never convinced by Deek, and it turns out that he was indeed a goon.

Few people on my Radar but nothing really concrete to go on. I'll have a read through the thread again tommorrow to see if I can help any further.

Should we be turning our attentions to the bottom half of the list at this point, I wonder?

For me, there's definitely two players in the top half that are extremely suspicious. In terms of posting numbers, there's a few that haven't been too active and at least one of them surely has to be a goon. The problem is finding out which one because a few of them seem to have genuine reasons and there may be others like Cigaro who might not have posted much because they are a plain Veronian and can't get into it.

There's a few people who are doing enough to vote each night, but not a lot else.

Sexton Hardcastle

Superb night townies.

The games getting pretty tense now so il hold off on my vote now. If we can get one more goon and or a goon is whacked at night its ours to loose.

Rick Grimes

this seems to be going pretty well. has the assassin been taking pot shots? if not, perhaps its time to thin the already thin herd.... odds are much better at hitting a a goon now.

Archived