A Shakesperean Mafia Tale

Groot

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, since i'm gonna sit and watch the match i'm gonna vote now in case i lose track of time again

i have a suspicion that both may be goons but do i go for silly or do i go for commander

SS has a daft name, but harris has a wierd avatar!

to throw the cat among the pigeons though, and i bloody well hope its not a bad move i'm going to vote borthers, just to make it a 3 way tie!

hopefully at least one of them are goons, and the tie will get them out

good luck to the good guys, and death to the bad :rifle:(hopefully)

maxi, why?

is there something you know?

i'm tempted to switch now but i think i'll stay where i am even if its not a tie

Silly, unfortunately not I'm having to make do with one I made myself

Vote Count

silly sausage 5

borthers 4

harris 3

kitster 1

26 or so minutes to go

are you implying one of the good guys borthers?

i have a feeling my vote is a little bit of a waste as it happens as SS is pretty much up for the chop. my only real reasoning behind voting you was to make a 3 way tie, but maxi & SS soon put paid to that idea

i'm gonna go with you borthers, but i dislike lynches cos we've been so guff at them lately!

unvote borthers vote silly sausage

i have a strange feeling about this though

i have a feeling my vote is a little bit of a waste as it happens as SS is pretty much up for the chop. my only real reasoning behind voting you was to make a 3 way tie, but maxi & SS soon put paid to that idea

i'm gonna go with you borthers, but i dislike lynches cos we've been so guff at them lately!

important post guys....

important post guys....

nice try silly, but i ain't no goon so its not an important post is it now!

After much to-ing and fro-ing in the the Veronan kangaroo court the townies came to a decision, they then went for the kill.

It was quite brutal to be honest, and I for one am thankful it is after the watershed, it was if the Veronans wanted to be right.....

needed to be right....

would they be right.........

do you think you're right..........

I know you're not right...........

Borthers - innocent Veronan was no more

PM's from Capulets, Paris and Laurence please by 11pm

shhh it's night ;):th_o::th_o::th_o::th_o::th_o::th_o::th_o::th_o:

If anybody was a townie in this game, it was you, it was so obvious. :10900:

Em, was it not 7 for a lynch? That would kill SS...

stewards enquiry please.

wait that's me!

Em, was it not 7 for a lynch? That would kill SS...

Wooooooo

there was only 6 on SS

Wooooooooo

After the last vote count me then Bev vote for him.

You didn't bold it!

BOLD IT

But I see what you mean....

missed it because of it not being bold, I'm just doing a recount as I think I've ******d up

Kitster- appreciate the reply. Voting me out is not a great idea and that vote has got me awfy suspicious, Bev. Unvote kitster, vote Silly Sausage please.

not bolded, i never even noticed this as a vote.

It's not even in the ballpark for being a vote.

Bev was allowed a non-bold vote yesterday. I posted before i went out that my later vote would not be bolded. Ridiculous, to be honest.

Bev was using her phone and explained the reason as she posted, the rules are perfectly clear

missed it because of it not being bold, I'm just doing a recount as I think I've ******d up

you've not, borthers didn't ask permission for an non bold vote.

check the rules on the first page...

Romeo&Juliet-Logo-credit.jpg

Two households, both alike in dignity,

In fair Verona, where we lay our scene,

From ancient grudge break to new mutiny,

Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.

The Roles -

Good - 5

Prince Escalus ? Ruler of Verona, every night seeks to uncover the identity of the Montague?s and Capulet?s to rid his fair city of their evil ways

Friar Laurence ? Confidant of Romeo, nightly tries to protect his fellow town?s people of the scourge of the two families at war

Romeo/Juliet/Mercutio ? Our star crossed lovers and their dear friend, desperate to end the war between the families so they can live their lives in peace

Bad-6

House of Montague

Montague ? Patriarch of the House of Montague/Romeo?s father

Lady Montague ? Montague?s wife/Romeo?s mother

Benvolio ? Cousin of Romeo

House of Capulet

Capulet ? Patriarch of the House of Capulet/Juliet?s father

Lady Capulet ? Capulet?s wife/Juliets?s mother

Tybalt ? Cousin of Juliet

The families take turns about to kill someone at night unless they lose their kill privileges (see below)

Assassin

Count Paris ? Kinsman of Escalus and wishes to marry Juliet and only way he thinks he can do this is by ending the family feud. Has 4 kills through the game, if he kills Juliet he commits suicide in grief. Can win the game himself if he is the last remaining roled player.

The townies win once both families are killed off, each family wins once the other family is killed off and they outnumber the townies.

If you do not receive a PM you are a member of the townsfolk of Verona and want to end the war so you can live normal lives without fear of violence.

At night I will take PMs from Escalus then Laurence and then whatever families turn it is followed by Paris if he chooses to use one of his kills.

If the Montague?s or Capulet?s kill Mercutio during the night with his last breath he will call a curse down upon the house that killed him. They will then lose their next night kill and there will be no goon kill that night.

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Romanov and unvote Romanov

If you don't your vote will not be counted. No editing of posts with votes allowed, if this is done voting privileges may be removed.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you?re Romeo or Paris etc you will be mod killed

A lynch will happen when there is majority votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devise a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No PMs or chat in other threads or even in real life about the game unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I?ve killed townie type stuff. I will punish players who misbehave at night.

Dead people can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don?t do it please. I have experienced it myself (ask Boof!) and know it is hard but it ruins the experience for other players

Finally I will Mod kill non posters and voters unless there is good excuse.

PMs will be sent out over next hour

Remember this is just for fun, don?t try and take it too seriously!

Enjoy and if you are confused over anything please PM me

First deadline will be 9pm on Saturday night, with all roled players to have PM?s in by 11pm or you will lose your right to the night time activities. There will be no flexibility on this to allow the game to flow. Next deadline will be 48 hours after that but will then be every 24 hours

Mods - Please sticky :2thumbsup:

FAO Borthers

no I've done a re-count and I've got you on 5 at the deadline and borthers only on 4

I'm going to do one last check although I'm tempted to just kill borthers for his complaining :smiley2:

Think that makes three of us on three votes each. If I'm honest I think SS is the most suspicious of us but I'm still really not sure on him.

If, at the end of play, it's me that gets the heave-ho then it will be disappointing from a town perspective, but not disasterous. I'm not good roled, and it would be worse to lose one of them.

I'm going to vote Kitster to try and bring another into the mix, on the basis that she is just too quiet. If there's no apetite to go along with that I'll change closer to deadline to make a difference to procedings.

FAO Malky: My later vote will be by phone, and therefore will not be able to be done in bold.

Woooooooooooooooooooooo

He did say in his last post.

Mods decision

Woooooooo

maxi done a cheaky unvote vote for me.

FAO Borthers this is not in bold and therefore does not count.

Also, it is night

and also i never mentioned a name.

Kitster- appreciate the reply. Voting me out is not a great idea and that vote has got me awfy suspicious, Bev. Unvote kitster, vote Silly Sausage please.

Silly, unfortunately not I'm having to make do with one I made myself

Vote Count

silly sausage 5

borthers 4

harris 3

kitster 1

26 or so minutes to go

Makes it 7 for a lynch Malky!!!!!! sorry for butting in.

Woooooooooooooooooooooo

He did say in his last post.

Mods decision

Woooooooo

but did the mod agree????

Archived