A Shakesperean Mafia Tale

Groot

BoJack Horseman
you cant really count me in that generalisation as i got whacked on the 2nd night

Yes and I was lynched on the second night due to the Masons not figuring out that I was the cop and sticking up for me. You being one of the masons.

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's time to ban the cop & 3 masons setup once and for all. Takes away a lot of the fun and paranoia when you have then basically outing themselves like AR and Paddy.

thats the closest i've come to winning a game, so well played everyone

some really funny posts in this, in retrospect though.

It's time to ban the cop & 3 masons setup once and for all. Takes away a lot of the fun and paranoia when you have then basically outing themselves like AR and Paddy.

I think ridding of the cop and investigation role could work..

Why not have a group of 4 regular townies who can chat 'of thread' and act as a counter to the mafia.

BoJack Horseman
I think ridding of the cop and investigation role could work..

Why not have a group of 4 regular townies who can chat 'of thread' and act as a counter to the mafia.

You mean the masons?

Rick Grimes

gotta keep thr Cop, but go back to when the Masons didn't get his investigation. it weakens them a bit and makes it more competitive in games where the Cop survives a while.

also, rename the Masons to something less gay.

yvonnejambo

Well done townies. So do you still hate me JT?:43:

I will be giving mafias a miss for a bit unless im running one. Fed up of always been whacked in the night early on. So maybe if I dont play for few games I migth stand better chance.

Rubbish being in same team as Bev as I wanted to vote her off out of habit and surely by now you should know she really is mainly a goon! :10900:

Well done for outwitting them all Bev

Good game though Malky :2thumbsup:

Think you're right Yvonne, could do with a wee break before the next game to be honest as we've had quite a few right on top of each other

I said at the beginning and through the game. 2 sets of goons mean the Mafia dont win.!

It is bad enough fighting the townies off without another gang of goons trying to knock you off as well.

Saying that Bev almost made it pay off.

So maybe if I dont play for few games I migth stand better chance.

Wont work Yvonne, I tried it.

I said at the beginning and through the game. 2 sets of goons mean the Mafia dont win.!

It is bad enough fighting the townies off without another gang of goons trying to knock you off as well.

Saying that Bev almost made it pay off.

If Bev hadn't picked paddy last night I have no doubt she would have won

the vote on pugsy didn't help things either

If Bev hadn't picked paddy last night I have no doubt she would have won

the vote on pugsy didn't help things either

My point is Malky it is not a level playing field compared to a one goon gang game for the mafia. Beverley however did a great job almost making it to the end. This is the 3rd or 4th double gang game and the goons have never looked liked winning any.

couldn't have done it without vonny though

it was fun. the hit on paddy was a gamble i admit it. i thought if i had JT onside, and i very nearly did, then he'd follow my lead

ach well. it was a good game mr french

jambopompey
Well done in the end JT and Pugsy! :2thumbsup: Good to see my killer brought to justice.

That was a great game, really enjoyed that one and full credit to JP and Bev for managing to hide well enough considering their team mates went a while back.

Cheers Malky for running the game and doing a fine job

i had fun being a plain old townie :10900:, if i was not out on the lash when i got lynched i would have changed my vote to try and save myself

Actually I was hoping someone would do a 'who was who' type post...

boof ill do it when i get home im at my mums on my mobile the now

Names & roles as requested

Marty French Veronans:

Geoff Kilpatrick Lady Montague:

tedp Veronans:

kitster Veronans:

yvonne Tybalt:

albannach Escalus:

deek Benvolio:

silly sausage Paris:

maximus Veronans:

milky Romeo:

armiya Juliet:

beverley Lady Capulet:

cigaro Veronans:

borthers Veronans:

paddy Mercutio:

pugsy Veronans:

bigsmak Laurance:

doctor Veronans:

jambopompey Montague:

martin Veronans:

jam tartan Veronans:

harris Capulet:

EDIT - I used a mafia site to assign the roles so the fact so many were close together is just a fluke

Archived