A Shakesperean Mafia Tale

Groot

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArmiyaRomanova

Still nothing at all to go on...

but definitely a couple of people to watch carefully, perhaps obliquely claiming to have good roles. We'll see whether or not this turns out to be the case.

Random vote time...

Soooo tempted to place it on Deek after the last wee game, but I won't.

VOTE : Borthers

ArmiyaRomanova

Oh, and if I were the Cop, I'd use BS. But I'm not.

What is the BS again, Boof? :smiley2:

Still nothing at all to go on...

but definitely a couple of people to watch carefully, perhaps obliquely claiming to have good roles. We'll see whether or not this turns out to be the case.

Random vote time...

Soooo tempted to place it on Deek after the last wee game, but I won't.

VOTE : Borthers

Heh heh, I think we scunnered each other last game. This game is totally different, with 25 players. The first round is hit or miss for me as I havent got a clue.

To be honest I don't see why we have to wait until Saturday for the deadline. I am bored already. :hat2:

Quick vote count -

alba 2

paddy 1

yvonne 1

milky 1

cigaro 1

jam t 1

borthers 1

14 still to vote

Deek I prefer to start with the 48 hour first couple of days as people are forced to come out more, with so many players and a 24 hour first day it is easier to hide

I knew you couldn't live without your bar duties!

I know it's a lot of work but can you cut "Falkirk - First Division 2009-10" into your grass before properly unveiling it tomorrow? Pile the misery on some more for the locals. Go on, you know you want to :10900:

haha..if only i'd read it before I'd gone Martin..dont tempt me it's becoming more irritating by the day living in these parts...the wee fella's nursery is having a football day on Friday To celebrate Falkirk's trip to the final..I mean wtf eh? He is going in his Hearts strip, don't care what my blimmin dad says about it inciting trouble as the huns have no qualms in wearing theirs!!

In defiant mood, I was in the Hearts shop at 10am this morning pre ordering his new strip..wooop wooop ?30 towards a new player! Please Vlad don't give it to UBIG!!!

The Doctor

I'd use BS, I'm not the cop.

It's like a point of order.

I have no idea who to vote for though...

Are the masons getting the investigation results though?

AR I don't know what you mean about role claiming.

Quick vote count -

alba 2

paddy 1

yvonne 1

milky 1

cigaro 1

jam t 1

borthers 1

14 still to vote

Deek I prefer to start with the 48 hour first couple of days as people are forced to come out more, with so many players and a 24 hour first day it is easier to hide

I disagree, look at the post count. It is the same as every other game.

Boof who aint playing is the 6th highest poster. 48 hours just drags it out. It is to late now, but worth thinking about in future games.

Albannach 12

Silly Sausage 10

Marty-French 9

Maximus 9

MalkyMcFrench 7

milky_26 6

Boof 5

The Doctor 5

Commander Harris 5

paddyhmfc 4

Bigsmak 4

Deek 4

Pugsy 93 3

kitster 3

Martin 3

ArmiyaRomanova 3

Cigaro 3

yvonnejambo 3

Geoff Kilpatrick 3

Thommo 2

jam tartan 2

tedp6873 1

Borthers 1

Beverley 1

jambopompey 1

haha..if only i'd read it before I'd gone Martin..dont tempt me it's becoming more irritating by the day living in these parts...the wee fella's nursery is having a football day on Friday To celebrate Falkirk's trip to the final..I mean wtf eh? He is going in his Hearts strip, don't care what my blimmin dad says about it inciting trouble as the huns have no qualms in wearing theirs!!

In defiant mood, I was in the Hearts shop at 10am this morning pre ordering his new strip..wooop wooop ?30 towards a new player! Please Vlad don't give it to UBIG!!!

I'll come up with another way for you to taunt the locals. Suggest to the nursery that they have another football day when they play Raith next season, that'll show them. No doubt there will be a lot of cheesy good luck Falkirk stuff in all the shop windows as well this week. Too right your wee boy should go in his Hearts strip, he's got to teach these other kids what football is all about.

That ?30 could be Csaba's entire striker budget, so you might have made a difference!

For the game, I'll vote jambopompey for now because he's last on the list and doesn't have a vote yet.

Vote Jambopompey

Beware the Deekster. Post boosting on the first day, he finishes the game as the top poster and a victorious goonly goon.

jambopompey

I know it's a lot of work but can you cut "Falkirk - First Division 2009-10" into your grass before properly unveiling it tomorrow? Pile the misery on some more for the locals. Go on, you know you want to :10900:

martin in cutting grass post

Beware the Deekster. Post boosting on the first day, he finishes the game as the top poster and a victorious goonly goon.

Dont

jambopompey
Correct - just the barman on a tourist visa.

So I'll be feckin' flabbergasted to get lynched :laugh:

vote boof :10900:

Talk

Rubbish.:taz:

I forgot, one more more post to take me past Boof.

Don't do it, Deek.

Free pint if you don't.

Hmmmm, where are we...Verona? That'll have to be Peroni or Nastro Azzurro...

Don't do it, Deek.

Free pint if you don't.

Hmmmm, where are we...Verona? That'll have to be Peroni or Nastro Azzurro...

Too late, Martini cocktail please, shaken not stirred. :smiley2:

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet"

Too late, Martini cocktail please, shaken not stirred. :smiley2:

Gin or vodka?

jambopompey

and here was my parents saying i would never have anything to do with shakespere

ArmiyaRomanova

AR I don't know what you mean about role claiming.

Check two of the posts in the first fifteen on the thread.

Unvote : Cigaro

Vote : Deek

Just for the sake of it really, and spamming:laugh:

Last vote count for the evening -

alba 2

yvonne 1

milky 1

deek 1

jam t 1

borthers 1

pompey 1

14 still to vote

albannach

yvonne

milky

cigaro

jam tartan

borthers

jambopompey

silly sausage

kitster

deek

beverley

bigsmak

commander harris

the doctor

21 and a half hours to go

Night night

Geoff Kilpatrick

Is the use of iambic pentameter a prerequisite for posts on this thread? :)

Unvote : Cigaro

Vote : Deek

Just for the sake of it really, and spamming:laugh:

Ah well, we spoke about the low post hunters and you have gone for the highest poster?

Revenge

Vote Pugsy 93

jambopompey
Is the use of iambic pentameter a prerequisite for posts on this thread? :)

am i going to have to use a dictionary to read every post if folk do post like that

vote kitster

Random stab in the dark.

"A plague o' both your houses!"

goonly post indeed, got my eye on you now!

jambopompey

post count

Deek 14

Silly Sausage 12

Albannach 12

Maximus 10

Marty-French 9

MalkyMcFrench 8

Boof 7

The Doctor 6

Bigsmak 6

milky_26 6

Commander Harris 5

Geoff Kilpatrick 5

jambopompey 5

Pugsy 93 4

kitster 4

Martin 4

ArmiyaRomanova 4

Cigaro 4

paddyhmfc 4

yvonnejambo 3

Thommo 2

jam tartan 2

tedp6873 1

Borthers 1

Beverley 1

im tempted to go for one of the low posters, but im sure the goons know that low posters get targeted early on in the games now

Commander Harris

ok, deadline tonight so time for my vote.

stab in the dark, vote borthers.

yvonnejambo
Last vote count for the evening -

alba 2

yvonne 1

milky 1

deek 1

jam t 1

borthers 1

pompey 1

14 still to vote

albannach

yvonne

milky

cigaro

jam tartan

borthers

jambopompey

silly sausage

kitster

deek

beverley

bigsmak

commander harris

the doctor

21 and a half hours to go

Night night

I voted TedP and not changing it now cos hes voted for me.... signing off Yvonne nursing hangover in Irvune and contemplating whether to drive home tonight or suffer watching star trek :stuart:

yvonnejambo
beverley and yvonne are much lower than normal

Im away from home! (see last post) I will def be more active and read over everything when I get home tonight or tomorrow and dont brand me with her!!!!!!!!! :10900:

Another weekend off not be on much will just catch up when i come back on.Just leave my vote where it is just now.

Chris Benoit

gonna keep my vote where it is for now very much doubt i'll be on before tomorrow now

Commander Harris
add some generic text about waiting and seeing what others do, then i will vote

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua...

Metagaster tariffism, erst emit, retama, mimetism retia aim. Feists, tearage garretmaster a is, gratifies. Mimetesite am stratameter resistate a arase, rata, gassers err, aggrege rigs grass if rag a rem art, saga, steamfitter, girt fair. Maries, it, estreats fets is, sesame sis if terga, err, see farseer, aftertastes met tare errs. Retirers ref em sit, regia, arm, trigrammatism at. Gaga sift reaggregate, triseriate, matt a searer at, attame at. Sate mattress as megrims serra a sagittarii, regears meg, mere, mesarteritis, aria reata. Stratagem matte, giftie. Retar mimmest, frater, its terrifiers, assisters misestimate tar rattaree tarfa, a resetter. Trams, feistiest if reef. Fargite isseis fastigiate, semateme, ferri tat agars, tar retirers farrieries, aft, ear, me. Raga, farfet tatta is, semifrater simar arm, miseries a mia a arts, gags, ate, rife. Reasserts fest, at, reasserts mammati, it. Tattier me, stria trimargarate, arrastra gemma tetramerism, a atmas reg, firsts sit, afterimages, sets. At, erst streeters res, aftertaste it, tars reimmerse remasteries, teat mammee. Immateriate, fire griefs arms. Tarrie, grise mimetites remasteries, emagram fermatas a fate erst if gaits sagittaries am tag, regreet rem matter migmatite a gags, reetam tarassis, rat, tristearate if met materia. Attires, farmerette, a mite eerie, em it. Rater, tis. Mesarteritis, aim, mergers serais raster. Regift, seem, rerate, teatimes, tea semiegret titrates, err, tee a stat. Sati arrastre, farrage em tetramastia, am mises. Tit tartare, margaret, taata magisteries resetters me, reaffirmer, airs, safar, erst fats gigamaree a it. Magisters as airs, terms greatest, agrammatism sesame risers mat megasses arm, magistrate sift stratameter it, maris tis, ties missies, a immateriate. Friss armets ate, fasti, fart ifrit, immigrates. At, settergrass, its stria rims streamers sags, iratest, tat afar is, stiff gigs erst a tat semisagittate artiest a gig, if remarries as me. Grimm if sit, a griege, mars, staggie afterimage sis maritimate.

Doesn't seem to be tremendously much hapening. I'm going to revise for a few hours. Got a Modern Studies exam on Monday and Physics on Tuesday :banghead2:

Will be back for another browse before the deadline, might change my vote.

Might not.

Enjoy.

jambopompey

Metagaster tariffism, erst emit, retama, mimetism retia aim. Feists, tearage garretmaster a is, gratifies. Mimetesite am stratameter resistate a arase, rata, gassers err, aggrege rigs grass if rag a rem art, saga, steamfitter, girt fair. Maries, it, estreats fets is, sesame sis if terga, err, see farseer, aftertastes met tare errs. Retirers ref em sit, regia, arm, trigrammatism at. Gaga sift reaggregate, triseriate, matt a searer at, attame at. Sate mattress as megrims serra a sagittarii, regears meg, mere, mesarteritis, aria reata. Stratagem matte, giftie. Retar mimmest, frater, its terrifiers, assisters misestimate tar rattaree tarfa, a resetter. Trams, feistiest if reef. Fargite isseis fastigiate, semateme, ferri tat agars, tar retirers farrieries, aft, ear, me. Raga, farfet tatta is, semifrater simar arm, miseries a mia a arts, gags, ate, rife. Reasserts fest, at, reasserts mammati, it. Tattier me, stria trimargarate, arrastra gemma tetramerism, a atmas reg, firsts sit, afterimages, sets. At, erst streeters res, aftertaste it, tars reimmerse remasteries, teat mammee. Immateriate, fire griefs arms. Tarrie, grise mimetites remasteries, emagram fermatas a fate erst if gaits sagittaries am tag, regreet rem matter migmatite a gags, reetam tarassis, rat, tristearate if met materia. Attires, farmerette, a mite eerie, em it. Rater, tis. Mesarteritis, aim, mergers serais raster. Regift, seem, rerate, teatimes, tea semiegret titrates, err, tee a stat. Sati arrastre, farrage em tetramastia, am mises. Tit tartare, margaret, taata magisteries resetters me, reaffirmer, airs, safar, erst fats gigamaree a it. Magisters as airs, terms greatest, agrammatism sesame risers mat megasses arm, magistrate sift stratameter it, maris tis, ties missies, a immateriate. Friss armets ate, fasti, fart ifrit, immigrates. At, settergrass, its stria rims streamers sags, iratest, tat afar is, stiff gigs erst a tat semisagittate artiest a gig, if remarries as me. Grimm if sit, a griege, mars, staggie afterimage sis maritimate.

what the SPL is this, my brain is hurting trying to figure out what the SPL the pair of you's are writting, even tried latin translator but that only picks out some of the words

Archived