A Shakesperean Mafia Tale

Groot

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BoJack Horseman

woooooooooo

Well done guys. Was worried there for a while.

Woooooooooo

nice one!

so, we have 2 goons left yes? one on either side?

these odds are getting better now

happy happy happy!:10900:

Rick Grimes

woop woop that's the sound of tha police!!

was my uninterested ass the first to nab this one..? :laugh:

as the crowd dispersed from the church steps pleased at a job well done a couple of people lingered longer than the rest.

Father Laurence looked up and there stood his nemesis Montague, before he could react a dagger flew through the air and imbedded itself deep in his chest.

Montague left pleased at a job well done..........

Laurence - well Father Laurence kept his bible in his left breast pocket

He had wisely chosen to save himself and fate fell in his favour

It is now day - 10 remaining, 6 for a lynch deadline is Friday at 9pm

Remaining players

kitster

maximus

beverley

borthers

paddy

pugsy

bigsmak

jambopompey

martin

jam tartan

we have 1 mason, 1 doctor, 1 montague, 1 capulet and 6 Veronans remaining

Still can't believe for the first time, I've managed to vote someone out that turns out to be to a goon :laugh:

But let's build on that - final Montague and Capulet, you are going down!

Votes from the previous round

Maximus - Harris Beverley Harris

Paddy - Maxi Martin Harris

Bigsmak - Maxi

Jam Tartan - Harris

Commander Harris - Maxi Paddy

Pugsy - Paddy

Beverley - Paddy

Jambopompey - Harris

Kitster - Harris

Martin - Harris

Borthers - x

ArmiyaRomanova

wwwoooo

that's the Doc living on borrowed time then....

wwwooooo

jambopompey

Get in there, 2 goons to get, if we get the right one tonight there won't be an overnight kill

Get in there, 2 goons to get, if we get the right one tonight there won't be an overnight kill

i agree, we have to be careful not to jumpt to a lynch though.

lets give it a wee bit thought this time. we've done very well up til now, so lets not ruin it.

still, our odds on winning this thing are really good

anyhoo, better get to work

Rick Grimes
lets give it a wee bit thought this time. we've done very well up til now, so lets not ruin it.

vote Beverley

:laugh:

Sexton Hardcastle

Cant mess this up now. We need to still amke sure to get a Goon tonite as its in their favour of a random kill to take out a townie.

Whats the reasoning for voting Beverley?

Throwing away her vote the night deek was lynched. Then being so sure I was guilty but refusing to vote for me.

Sexton Hardcastle

Fair enough. You still seem pretty suspect.

At this stage of the game its still much in our favour and at the risk of taking out a townie to find one fo the remaining goons, which is likely to happen, i think we need to see what you are all about.

Vote Maxi

Rick Grimes

you think its her & then change to me? OK. i don't really deserve to survive this game anyway. frankly i'm surprised i've not attracted more attention.

The goons historically have never won a two goon game. They end up killing each other as this game is showing.

you think its her & then change to me? OK. i don't really deserve to survive this game anyway. frankly i'm surprised i've not attracted more attention.
It's called covering all bases. I want to be sure I have voted for everyone at least once so after the game I can say 'I told you they were a baddie'.

Fair enough. You still seem pretty suspect.

At this stage of the game its still much in our favour and at the risk of taking out a townie to find one fo the remaining goons, which is likely to happen, i think we need to see what you are all about.

Vote Maxi

holy-facepalm.jpg

Are ye daft? You have had the entire game to see what players are 'all about', there are only 2 isolated goons left so all there is to learn about them and help reveal their true identity has already been put to page. Lynching me will not help you find them, you'll learn nothing.

Sexton Hardcastle

You've certainly changed your tune. One minute you are quite happy to be topped and now you want to rock on. Either you are a confused fellow townie or are one of the remainging goons with an outside chance of winning.

Vote still stand untill i see otherwise.

Sexton Hardcastle

I expainled it a few pages back.

You seem to more and more involved now that there seem to be a bit of suspicion about you. Care to explain why you are now not so happy to go out quietly?

Maxi is clearly trying to helt the Veronans out and I thionk he is one himself.

I'm not convinced by Paddy's constant questioning of him.

Vote : Paddy

Sexton Hardcastle

Right im seriously lost with you, maybe a good thing.

Il leave my vote with you for now. Fair play if you are a Goon, playing a decent game but if your a townie your seriously on the verge of swining the game.

Maxi, I know you've voted for everyone and it's a toss of a coin whether you are a goon or not. But if you are a townie, who is left in the game that you feel you can trust?

With Paddy, I've not got as many doubts as I did yesterday. Some reasonable explanations and part of the reason I did was I thought he was in the same team as Harris, which appears very unlikely now.

Jam tartan's reasoning a few posts back was a little strange 'OK. i don't really deserve to survive this game anyway. frankly i'm surprised i've not attracted more attention'. For me that's not a townie reaction. I know you were keen on pointing out that you started the votes for Harris yesterday but he was on the other team.

With Bigsmak, I think his voting is strange. Each day it was Silly until he got voted off, then since then it's been Maxi. Possibly voting for the easy target each day. He was also very keen to know what the fate of Deek was (perhaps because he was on the other side). There's not been a lot of investigation on his side to help the townies and as I've said before, it may be coincidence but I don't know why Alba (the cop) voted for him when at the time it was a wasted vote in the bigger picture. Only Bigsmak and Beverley didn't vote for Harris yesterday.

At the moment (and from looking back at previous votes), I wouldn't be surprised if the goons went like this-

Montague: Deek, Geoff, Jam Tartan

Capulet: Yvonne, Harris, Bigsmak

I will be happy to change my mind though, if I get some good explanations.

Rick Grimes
No pugsy vote me.

I dare you.

unvote Beverley

vote Maxi

:th_o:

Rick Grimes
Jam tartan's reasoning a few posts back was a little strange 'OK. i don't really deserve to survive this game anyway. frankly i'm surprised i've not attracted more attention'. For me that's not a townie reaction. I know you were keen on pointing out that you started the votes for Harris yesterday but he was on the other team.

just a townie who's made frankly little effort after missing the beginning due to too much PS3ing. there's been far too much for me to catch up on, so have not bothered really what with being vanilla.

that's why i'm surprised i've lasted so long - but still not a goon.

just a townie who's made frankly little effort after missing the beginning due to too much PS3ing. there's been far too much for me to catch up on, so have not bothered really what with being vanilla.

that's why i'm surprised i've lasted so long - but still not a goon.

Fair enough. The one thing in your favour from my point of view is that you missed a day voting and I wouldn't have said it was a goon tactic as I said in a previous post.

From what you have read, who else you suspicious of apart from Maxi? I know you've voted for Bev but that'll just be traditional winding her up.

Rick Grimes

honestly? nobody. haven't a scooby. CH was a lucky guess.

Maxi is very very confusing.

If he is a goon he is tripping us all up.

If he is a townie or the last Mason he is confusing the game.

I am sticking with him as I feel like I will be less confused if he goes.

maxi i never said i was convinced you were a goon, but i know you're up to something and i can't figure out what. as it might just be mischeif making, that was my reason for not voting you. i didn;t throw my vote away, but you try reading internet on a phone and tell me its easy to follow this game!!

i'm not a goon, and surely if i WAS a goon i wouldn't have missed voting at the start of the game, i would have made sure i WAS voting and not attracting attention

i'm actually really confused about who is good and bad in this game, but has already been stated, its quite likely the 2 remaining goons will kill each other before we get to them. they can't talk to each other can they, so its not like they would be able to hook up and plot together making it really hard for them

Sexton Hardcastle

Maxi- 4

Paddy- 1

Jam tartan- 1

4 Still to Vote - Bev, Martin, Pompey, Kister, 6 for the lynch.

Archived