Malky-1

ArmiyaRomanova-1

Votes so far

Still to vote

Hogan

Cigaro

The Doctor

Jamie

In fairness he has MartyMcFrench, which isnt a poster. The he corrected it to malky.

:P

Sorry to be pedantic.

Hhhmm well he does have the name Marty, as Peanut hasnt come back on to say which 1 he meant and that at this moment neither look like they are going to be lynched tonight, I will leave as it is unless peanut clarifies.

30 mins to go

vote Rossi

I have sat and considered it for the last half hour or so, and out of my list I do suspect him most. More of a feeling as its been cagey to say the least.

Off to play 5s now, so I'll see ya'll post deadline.

vote Rossi

I have sat and considered it for the last half hour or so, and out of my list I do suspect him most. More of a feeling as its been cagey to say the least.

Off to play 5s now, so I'll see ya'll post deadline.

The game is very cagy, but it always is, because people think its smart to just vote the people who post a lot and let the goons hide in the background. It happens every game, but noone learns from it

Look at the folk who have voted me. It happened in the last game when I named every single goon, but noone believed me.

Just in case it is a bit tricky for everyone...vote Marty French once I am gone! He votes for me for a made up reason, and ignores my post asking him to justify it. All just to protect his partner who was leading the vote

you voted paddy for the sole reason that he voted for AR which he has since come out and said was to gain a reaction, just like silly has done during the game and i have done previously and now with you, your complete over reaction to every vote received has made you look guilty and if you're a townie i apologise but all i did was vote for you, i didn't make any accusations against you or try to influence anybody else's votes but now it seams you are desperate to save your own skin and start an agenda against me which is fine enough but if people decide to lynch me i know it'll be a mistake can't say the same for you!

phew and now for some scantily clad women

e9_1.JPG

you voted paddy for the sole reason that he voted for AR which he has since come out and said was to gain a reaction, just like silly has done during the game and i have done previously and now with you, your complete over reaction to every vote received has made you look guilty and if you're a townie i apologise but all i did was vote for you, i didn't make any accusations against you or try to influence anybody else's votes but now it seams you are desperate to save your own skin and start an agenda against me which is fine enough but if people decide to lynch me i know it'll be a mistake can't say the same for you!

phew and now for some scantily clad women

e9_1.JPG

You'll find out in five mins that you are wrong

I put in loads of effort in these games, so it is frustrating when I get lynched for no reason. Paddy has been hiding all game, votes for AR for a crap reason, and because I pick up on it apparently its a fishing exercise :mw_rolleyes:

Have you not got any man maid pictures Marty? thinking about just modkilling you for being sexist :laugh::mw_rolleyes:

Have you not got any man maid pictures Marty? thinking about just modkilling you for being sexist :laugh::mw_rolleyes:

ok then i'm perfectly comfortable in my own sexuality

CASEY%20FRENCH%20MAID_opt.jpeg

how's that ladies? :tongue:

That is a yellow card Marty :mad:

The people were sure the ghouls were all hanging about the fair ground but where were they? So far its only the hot dog seller that was hairier than most.

Over at the merry go round the innocent looking Rossi stood. He was doing a special offer on his ride 2 for 1. Unfortunately for him people thought it was a trap to lure innocents onto his ride for him to kill them.

They grabbed rossi and took him to the rollercaoster and well guess you know what happens next.........

Rossi slumps to his death after falling from rollercoaster

Rossi-Townie lynched.

Its now night and ghosts turn to kill.

**** well i guess thats me mod killed

Im not modkilling you because you have posted but you HAVE to vote every day or you will be modkilled ok?

*wooooooooo

Once again my death has left it on a plate for the townies...don't balls it up this time like you did last time ;)

*wooooooooo

HMFCjamieHMFC
Im not modkilling you because you have posted but you HAVE to vote every day or you will be modkilled ok?

I expected to be in earlier from playing football so im sorry. I will try to get a vote in earlier

sorry rossi makes me look bad tho so you'll no doubt get your wish and i'll be dead by morning

for the boys

french-maid.jpg

and the girls

3859061584a7596919913ml.jpg

night night :eek:

ArmiyaRomanova

Just in, and I see we've fecked up again.

Would like to say more, but it's night, sooo...

G'night!

duck_300w.jpg

Sorry not got all the info in yet. Hopefully will have by the morning, if not game will start anyway. Night all :)

Scrap that night story coming up!

This evening Scooby and Shaggy did their bit but had drunk the bar dry and got quite loud. Loud enough for Daphne and Fred to overhear them chat. Shaggy investigated and Daphne and Fred have the info instead of Shaggy as once he woke up he had totally forgot who he investigated! :laugh:

Still in the big house the ghosts went on a haunting spree and a member of the house staff was wandering along the corrider when the ghosts managed to scare the poor chambermaid to death.

As Peanut lay there what did they see?

The hair coming out of his shirt sleeves onto his hands

Peanut remaining Werewolf killed by his fellow ghosts

Its now day and dealine 9pm Saturday night (although maybe subject to change as I might have to drink then) :mw_rolleyes:

Excellent. Good night.

Well done the ghosts:laugh:

With Rossi gone it narrows down the list of players I had on my suspect list, although tbf it wasnt great if Rossi was on it!:laugh:

Hogan has been modkilled for not posting or voting in the last day.Hogan was a townie

Players left

1 Marty-French

2 Boof

6 Beverley

7 Paddy

8 Rob1874

9 Rossi_1983

10 MalkyMcFrench

14 Cigaro

15 milky_26

17 Silly Sausage

18 ArmiyaRomanova

19 The Doctor

22 JamboMickey

23 Pugsy 93

24 Jamie

25 Tedp6873

16 players left so 9 for a lynch

Roles left

Shaggy

Scooby

Scrappy

Daphne

Fred

2 ghosts

2 vampires

7 townies

looks like a bit of an own goul there lol

it's a shame that rossi fingered frazer earlier for a whack early on as he is normally correct with his suspicions.

Could that have been any more obvious WTF were the ghosts playing at?

Not complaining, but bizarre

VOTE Marty

Don't understand this love-in he's developed with Silly Sausage

Hogan has been modkilled for not posting or voting in the last day.Hogan was a townie

Players left

1 Marty-French

2 Boof

6 Beverley

7 Paddy

8 Rob1874

9 Rossi_1983 - He deid

10 MalkyMcFrench

14 Cigaro

15 milky_26

17 Silly Sausage

18 ArmiyaRomanova

19 The Doctor

22 JamboMickey

23 Pugsy 93

24 Jamie

25 Tedp6873

16 players left so 9 for a lynch

Roles left

Shaggy

Scooby

Scrappy

Daphne

Fred

2 ghosts

2 vampires

7 townies

Sure you haven't started drinking already?

Could that have been any more obvious WTF were the ghosts playing at?

Not complaining, but bizarre

VOTE Marty

Don't understand this love-in he's developed with Silly Sausage

just dont type silly sausage, french maid and love-in into google!

Players left

1 Marty-French

2 Boof

6 Beverley

7 Paddy

8 Rob1874

10 MalkyMcFrench

14 Cigaro

15 milky_26

17 Silly Sausage

18 ArmiyaRomanova

19 The Doctor

22 JamboMickey

23 Pugsy 93

24 Jamie

25 Tedp6873

15 players left so 9 for a lynch

Roles left

Shaggy

Scooby

Scrappy

Daphne

Fred

2 ghosts

2 vampires

6 townies

:laugh:

Woooooo

Told ye a goon voted for me!!! The other 'partners' may be elsewhere!!

Woooooooohoooooooooooooo

Well my werewolf hunting idea was well off didn't consider that when maxi and peanut were up against each other they would both be hairy fiends :mw_rolleyes:

The ghosts killing peanut reaks of a newbie mistake just gotta decide if it's a double bluff could get confusing.

Oh and Malky what's with the agenda? i've given my reasons for people i've suspected and those i think are good guys, i got it wrong with Rossi but remember i was right about Frazer and i was right about Maxi (think i was the first to vote for him on day 2) and anyway the vote for Rossi was more to get a reaction than to lynch him but his over reaction made him look guilty and everyone piled on.

vote for me or don't vote for me but at least give a reason for it!

41X66E3CMPL._SS500_.jpg

Just been looking through this, looks class. Yvonne gimmie a pm if you can for the next one if you need anyone :D

ArmiyaRomanova

Never mind the ghosts' mistake, I'm still chuckling at the thought of Maximus and Peanut being a team.

57579492.laughingduck.jpg

looks like a bit of an own goul there lol

it's a shame that rossi fingered frazer earlier for a whack early on as he is normally correct with his suspicions.

thats just awful sausage, you must of been on the spirits when you thought of it

Just been looking through this, looks class. Yvonne gimmie a pm if you can for the next one if you need anyone :D

Next one will probably be run by someone else. Just look for mafia sign up threads in the shed :)

Malcolm Tucker

Sorry Rossi man... no strategy in my vote, just this is a cagey game :(

Well done ghosts though :laugh:

No agenda Marty, you're just not acting like the brother I've known for the past 28+ years

AND you have been a good guy and the assasin on the past 2 games and your behaviour is completely different this game so somethings up

No strategy in my voting either just trying to get used to the game, and seeing how everyone else plays it. looking forward to the next one wont be a newbie then.

No strategy in my voting either just trying to get used to the game, and seeing how everyone else plays it. looking forward to the next one wont be a newbie then.

As you are new to this just tell us who your goon pal is....

No agenda Marty, you're just not acting like the brother I've known for the past 28+ years

AND you have been a good guy and the assasin on the past 2 games and your behaviour is completely different this game so somethings up

To be honest bruv more into the game this time round as you'll know have a bit more time on my hands and to be fair you know me i'm not the sort to shy away from a bit of aggro put the cat amongst the pigeons as it were.

Anyway i know you, silly, and probs paddy and maybe bev are good guys or playing a blinder of a goon game, i'm a townie so now we just gotta work out who the goons are been right 2 out of the past 3 times so come aboard and join the lynch train

vote ted sorry bud but had my suspicions about you for a while

frenchMaidSexy_Adult.234155050_std.jpg

As you are new to this just tell us who your goon pal is....

Not got any goon pals, the other townies are the only pals i have or are you posting just to get a reaction??

Marty its cool you gota vote for someone but i aint no goon bud but hey ho.

Not got any goon pals, the other townies are the only pals i have or are you posting just to get a reaction??

Marty its cool you gota vote for someone but i aint no goon bud but hey ho.

convince me you are not a goon then, there are too many people claiming to be vanilla townies for my likeing.

Archived