Scooby Doo and the curse of WereVampghost

yvonnejambo

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Malcolm Tucker

This is looking bad! 12 players, and a third are baddies?? D:

Sorry again for not posting too regularly guys.

right 2 more votes for ted and we got a lynch folks :eek:

who's next for the haunted funfair vigilante mob?

i say if teds a goon go for Milky and hopefully my well thought out and planned goon list will be right :mw_rolleyes:

french%20maids.jpg

wouldn't say no to this mob hunting me down ;)

marty, thats a chavalanche and a half that one!!

right, who to vote for??

do i go along with te pile on or not??

i think ted almost certainly has a role, but i don't know if its good or bad, and we don't want to lose a good role. we can barely afford to lose another townie, but a good roled player is baaaaaaad

i'm not too sure of you either though marty.

decisions, desicions!

Tell you what, ted looks the likely bet to get lynched, therfore could Shaggy please investigte me during the night?

We don't know who Shaggy is but when results come in it'll prove I'm a townie and we can focus on people who aren't

That's a ridiculous statement...if Shaggy investigates you and if you turn out to be a townie...it's only going to prove it to Shaggy. Isn't it? Or do I need to go and read page 1 again...? I thought that the masons (aka good gang) didn't get the investigation results...?

Have you got a vested interest in finding out who Shaggy is...?

During the night whilst the town were still reeling over scrappy's death. Shaggy and Scooby decided they best put more effort in and be brave together. So Scooby put his big paws around someone all night to keep them safe and Shaggy found a ghoul.

Tonight Shaggy and Scooby were feeling quite ill from the remainders of the hot dogs and both were feeling quite scared, so Scooby protected and Shaggy investigated a goody (not the same 1 this time) and off they went to sleep off the food over dose.

Scooby and Shaggy protected and investigated the same person, who is a townie.

That's a ridiculous statement...if Shaggy investigates you and if you turn out to be a townie...it's only going to prove it to Shaggy. Isn't it? Or do I need to go and read page 1 again...? I thought that the masons (aka good gang) didn't get the investigation results...?

Have you got a vested interest in finding out who Shaggy is...?

Boof, feel free to see a selection of Yvonne's night time results quoted above everytime Yvonne states if the person investigated is a ghoul, goody or townie.

Also, as I have stated before, how would getting Shaggy to investigate me out Shaggy unless he/she is stupid enough to announce it. We have lost Scrappy so the only way to kill a goon is to lynch them and I don't want a lynch wasted on me as I know I'm a townie.

Feel free to read my idea and this post again, I fail to see anywhere in it where it is to the detriment of the good guys. If you still have a problem with it I'd be concerned about you.

Ah - got you now.

We'd have to have some kind of agreement whereby folk said something along the lines of 'If I was Shaggy, I'd investigate Malky'

That's an approach I've tried with my oft-scoffed at stratagems only to be met with a lukewarm response. Maybe you'll have more luck, though it'll give the goons a guaranteed non-other-team-of-goons target whenever it comes to their shot at giving you the bullet (or teeth or deadly fright of your life or whatever). Which in turn could mean Scooby wasting protects on you and leaving others (more useful to the town than yourself) more vulnerable.

However, as a plan it sounds not a bad 'un so I'll kick off with the 'If I am Shaggy I agree to investigate Malky'.

Just have to hope the real Shaggy DOES investigate you - if he doesn't and finds a goon...you're fecked :laugh:

Ah...just had a thought...if you're going for Scooby's protection tonight...that leaves all of the rest of us - apart from the goons who get a hit tonight - vulnerable.

Is all of that in the town's best interests?

I don't know - I'll let others make up their own minds.

One more thought...the goons don't have to be lynched to be killed...each faction can kill t'other by not knowing who they are.

I kinda like this twist in the game - good one Yvonne.

Don't want Scooby's protection, I'm a townie. I won't sacrifice myself on a lynch but I've no problems with the goons targetting me, that way they're wasting one of their kills on a certainty but we're not wasting a lynch. Also I don't want Shaggy coming out saying anything as it could give the goons a potentia hit list, I'm just hoping by asking he'll do it

If they don't kill me and Shaggy investiagtes me then when it comes to the lynch we've narrowed the field giving us a better chance. As it stands at the moment nobody knows who anyone is for certain leaving us vulnerable, me bing outed as a Townie will hopefully begin to open things up

Sorry, guys, but I still don't see where this 'ted is a goon' FACT. END OFF. idea has come from...?

Was it from last night's investigation? Or have the accusations come from earlier in the game?

As aye, don't answer if it'll reveal anything useful to goons.

Votes so far

TedP-5

Milky-1

Still to vote

Boof

Beverley

Paddy

Milky

Tedp

Rob cant vote.

I wont be online till about 6pm tomorrow so if Ted or whoever gets up to 7 votes then the game will be night.

Boof, his actions just before the last lynch did it for me when he voted for me just to try and 'prove' he is innocent when some folk thought I was a goon

classic newbie goon behaviour if you ask me

Sorry, guys, but I still don't see where this 'ted is a goon' FACT. END OFF. idea has come from...?

Was it from last night's investigation? Or have the accusations come from earlier in the game?

As aye, don't answer if it'll reveal anything useful to goons.

wooooo

Cos I told you all about 5 days ago :laugh:

wooooo

rossi has been clever at finding goons in the past, so i'm gonna trust him on this one

hope you're right rossi

vote tedp

cheerio ted don't let the door hit you on the way out! :laugh:

Malky terrible idea as i have already given everyone the definitive goon list there is no point getting shaggy to investigate you, anyway if you're a townie chances are you're a dead man tonight anyway :eek:

french_maid_83107.jpg

As Ted was tidying up the lodge after a men only night (as per :mw_rolleyes:). Some people who had been there thought there was something a bit dodgy about the lodge keeper. After having a good drink the paranoia got the better of the troops so off they took him to the rollercoaster. Over at the fair goround others also joined in with the lynching of the lodge keeper.

TedP fell with a splat and did some notice his fangs?

TedP-Vampire dead

Now night and ghosts turn for kill. I might be able to get back online later this afternoon if not will be after 6pm. So people can post but not speculate or vote. :)

All done in a days work well done all did try and blend in and do the best i could oh well roll onto the next one. bit like the England cricket team out with no reply.:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Cool, another one bites the dust (and not a neck thankfully!)

Ted schoolboy error changing your vote the other night, practically wrote your deat certificate

Cool, another one bites the dust (and not a neck thankfully!)

Ted schoolboy error changing your vote the other night, practically wrote your deat certificate

Yeah suppose that's how you learn to play the game so schoolboy error as you say. but still fun while it lasted still think there is more to you:tongue::tongue: but hey ho.

Well done troops - I still couldn't see it, but then didn't go back to look at the vote-change Malky's referring to. At the time I thought it was a bit tit-for-tattish, but I should've known to put my faith in Rossi :D

Well done troops - I still couldn't see it, but then didn't go back to look at the vote-change Malky's referring to. At the time I thought it was a bit tit-for-tattish, but I should've known to put my faith in Rossi :D

Yeah well done Rossi between us we've fingered :eek: all the goons so far just 3 to go and they can all be found on my comprehensive goon list ;)

maid.jpg

The ghoul busters were delighted with the lynching of VampTed.

So as Shaggy and Scooby went out Shaggy found another one!

Scooby protected someone but unfortunately not the right one this time.

Someone had been winding the ghosts up recently and with his ood looks and all the girls flocking around the dodgems he just had to go.

Cigaro was frightened to death by the ghosts

Cigaro-Fred is dead.

Now day time

Players left

Here is list of all players

1 Marty-French

2 Boof

6 Beverley

7 Paddy

8 Rob1874

10 MalkyMcFrench

15 milky_26

17 Silly Sausage

18 ArmiyaRomanova

23 Pugsy 93

Roles left

Shaggy

Scooby

Daphne

2 ghost

1 vampire

4 townies

6 for a lynch and will make next deadline tomorrow at 9pm

ArmiyaRomanova

Zoiks, a quick day in prospect.

Better get voting then....

For his odd behaviour in the last round, and without firm conviction...

VOTE: Pugsy93

4c7514b01ec12506f50948f7827e6470.image.200x200.JPG

Malcolm Tucker

FFS :(

At least I can vote again though, bonus.

For now, I am going to vote Beverley.

No basis so of course subject to change. I've been busy recently so if for some reason I'm not on between now and tomorrow night, this is my vote...

FFS :(

At least I can vote again though, bonus.

For now, I am going to vote Beverley.

No basis so of course subject to change. I've been busy recently so if for some reason I'm not on between now and tomorrow night, this is my vote...

Curious, no one else sticking out or just not wanting to vote your pal?

Malcolm Tucker
Curious, no one else sticking out or just not wanting to vote your pal?

Very quick to jump at me there Malky I must say. Defense of a partner or genuine curiosity? Hmm...

I said it's subject to change buddy. It's been mostly a cagey game so I'm keeping the old options open.

Very quick to jump at me there Malky I must say. Defense of a partner or genuine curiosity? Hmm...

I said it's subject to change buddy. It's been mostly a cagey game so I'm keeping the old options open.

Genuine question, I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who'd think Beverley is a goon, her general lack of involvement tells me that she's a townie.

Funnily enough, the last people who tried to insinuate that were the werewolves? Coincidence? :mw_rolleyes:

Malcolm Tucker
Genuine question, I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who'd think Beverley is a goon, her general lack of involvement tells me that she's a townie.

Funnily enough, the last people who tried to insinuate that were the werewolves? Coincidence? :mw_rolleyes:

Fair enough, I'll re-iterate the 'subject to change' then!

I do find it strange that you mention her 'general lack of involvement' as a reason to believe she's a townie though. I mean, you're currently implying that I am a baddie, when I have had among the least amount of posts. Curious.

calm down son you're on a crusade to prove your innocence but all you're doing is making yourself look guilty

anyway vote milky he's the real bad 'un ;)

Fair enough, I'll re-iterate the 'subject to change' then!

I do find it strange that you mention her 'general lack of involvement' as a reason to believe she's a townie though. I mean, you're currently implying that I am a baddie, when I have had among the least amount of posts. Curious.

Yes but my reasons for insunuating you are a goon are not based on you not having posted much as I've never played in a game with you. It was based on what appeared to me to be a nothing vote as I can't see many if anybody following you down that path.

I have played a couple of games with Bev previously, one of which where we were both goons and in all she was a baddie of some sort and she was on thread all the time posting making it obvious. Even if she was trying to play it different this time I don't think she could help herself to be honest, thats my reason.

I feel i'm getting voted for because im an easy target.

You've nothing concrete to go on.

My vote for milky was because i felt he was acting different from his normal behaviour.

Although having read the most recent comments there is a certain poster sticking out like a sore thumb.

By voting for me you will be voting a townie off a giving the goons a bigger chance of winning.

Vote : Malky McFrench

pugsy's not posted much, so is either a goon, townie or a roled player lol

looks like he is on the opposite side to malky (or a rival goon, or townie lol)

ummm vote malky

Archived