Scooby Doo and the curse of WereVampghost

yvonnejambo

Bev is bad, always has been, woo

Funny that...I could've sworn Deek moaned like feck when the ghosts tried to influence his games...

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Erm... I guess that effectively rules you out as the remaining Mason then - Deek's been deid for days.

:rofl:

Funny that...I could've sworn Deek moaned like feck when the ghosts tried to influence his games...

And dont trust Boof either.

Scooby and Shaggy went out very upset to find Uncle Bert had been lying to them. Shaggy investigated (and Im not telling you the results :tongue:)

The angry vampire went out on the prowl and as the vampire stuck teeth into the victim, Scooby bit the vampires ankles in a brave attempt of protection! At last Scooby protected someone who was a target :D

So nobody has died through the night.

Its now day

Scooby and Shaggy went out very upset to find Uncle Bert had been lying to them. Shaggy investigated (and Im not telling you the results :tongue:)

The angry vampire went out on the prowl and as the vampire stuck teeth into the victim, Scooby bit the vampires ankles in a brave attempt of protection! At last Scooby protected someone who was a target :D

So nobody has died through the night.

Its now day

Vote Yvonne, evil, evil evil.

Players left

Here is list of all players

1 Marty-French

2 Boof

6 Beverley

7 Paddy

8 Rob1874

10 MalkyMcFrench

17 Silly Sausage

18 ArmiyaRomanova

23 Pugsy 93

Roles left

Shaggy

Scooby

Daphne

1 ghost

1 vampire

4 townies

5 for a lynch and will make next deadline tomorrow at 9pm

Vote Yvonne, evil, evil evil.

And proud :laugh: Maybe if the dead ghosts werent trying to put in hidden messages I could be nicer :mw_rolleyes:

Post #654 should quite clearly result in a modkill for Marty. And Deek really should know better.

However I'll struggle on in the face of this - frankly - preposterous vote-fest heading in my direction.

Anyhoo, it's blatantly obvious that the vampire will have targetted Marty/Shaggy last night. So...given that he received Scooby's protection...he is clearly going to be a guaranteed kill for the ghost next night time. Nae luck Marty.

Post #654 should quite clearly result in a modkill for Marty. And Deek really should know better.

However I'll struggle on in the face of this - frankly - preposterous vote-fest heading in my direction.

Anyhoo, it's blatantly obvious that the vampire will have targetted Marty/Shaggy last night. So...given that he received Scooby's protection...he is clearly going to be a guaranteed kill for the ghost next night time. Nae luck Marty.

Sour%20Grapes.jpg

MAHA

MA HA indeed :laugh:

Better start looking out that black tie...you'll need it when the ghost whacks your brother :D ...assuming the ghost knows what he's doing. After that it's gonna be a tough one, but I'm sure he'll be able to rid the fairground of those pesky do-gooding kids and witless, slack-jawed townies.

Better start looking out that black tie...you'll need it when the ghost whacks your brother :D ...assuming the ghost knows what he's doing. After that it's gonna be a tough one, but I'm sure he'll be able to rid the fairground of those pesky do-gooding kids and witless, slack-jawed townies.

well seeing as you're on the verge of being lynched it'll be down to the last vamp/ghost to decide if he's going to go along with your plan but even then it'll be 1 on 8/9, chance of winning is slim

wooo good guys win :laugh:

In all fairness I've chibbed him in a previous game so I'm used to breaking the news to my mum by now

Have to say though, you're doing a cracking job of trying to avoid the lynch :fing10:

1 more for a lynch and I will be online for another hour max. Im working away tomorrow so wont be online till evening.

well seeing as you're on the verge of being lynched it'll be down to the last vamp/ghost to decide if he's going to go along with your plan but even then it'll be 1 on 8/9, chance of winning is slim

I think not...for some inexplicable reason I get lynched.

The remaining ghoul whacks you in the night (a) because I'd be pretty confident in claiming that the vampire targetted you last night and (B) to get rid of any more investigations.

That's 2 gone leaving only 7 players and - if it should turn out to be the case that I happen to be a ghoul, which will only be revealed when I die - it'll be 1 v 6.

Not such good odds now...is it? :laugh:

The remaining ghoul whacks you in the night (a) because I'd be pretty confident in claiming that the vampire targetted you last night and (B) to get rid of any more investigations.

That's 2 gone leaving only 7 players and - if it should turn out to be the case that I happen to be a ghoul, which will only be revealed when I die - it'll be 1 v 6.

Yeah to be fair thought there was more left but your plan (investigation wise) only works if i'm shaggy now if i'm not shaggy that means another investigation while i'm whacked off in my sleep :eek: and possibly 1 more if needed while the last goon tries to work out who shaggy is

wooo good guys win :laugh:

Have to say though, you're doing a cracking job of trying to avoid the lynch

Why, thank you. :laugh:

I'll save my attempts-to-be-convincing arguments for when they might actually have a chance of working :D

You're assuming Shaggy and Scooby don't know who the other goons are

I think we've all got an idea now who can be trusted so its just a case of following their lead

Ok night time again! :mw_rolleyes: ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oh and ghost, shaggy and scooby pm please if poss

As people were leaving the fair ground someone thought hey what about the ghost train operator? Surely the person who would have all the equipment to been ghoulish with?

Boof taken from ghost train maintainence duty, for a free ride without safety belts on the rollercoaster.....

Boof- the remaining Vampire (if you hadn't worked that out even although he pretty much said he was :mw_rolleyes:) lynched.

Now night

Don't think this could be classed as speculation but looks like Marty the goon slayer will be dead by morning avenge me my children, avenge me! :laugh:

You can all have time to reflect and enjoy whats left in the fairground and big house;

You can still grab a duck, have some candy floss, be entertained by the duet, play slot machines and all be looked after by fairground owner.

Over at the house its still being kept clean and the cook will rustle you up a snack.

I will try and update in the morning but if not it will be tomorrow evening.

Fill up with some scooby snacks in the meantime

ArmiyaRomanova

ROLL UP, ROLL UP FOR YER EVENING'S ENTERTAINMENT....

151833722_23fd38d4a8.jpg?v=0

Have a free go.....

Blimey, I miss an entire day.

Have to say I wasn't entirely convinced of Boof's guilt until he conveniently fell on his own fangs. Just as well I wasn't around then.....

Night night folks next time we meet i may be dead but don't be scared and remember the good times i'll be in a better place (altho to be honest Basra's a better place than Dunfermline):tongue:

Tonight Shaggy investigated but seems to have some memory lapse. Daphne has the info instead.

Scooby protected someone but not the person the ghost wanted rid of.

As Malky was closing the fairground a ghost appeared and frightened him to death.

Malky -Townie dead

Now day :)

Players left

Here is list of all players

1 Marty-French

6 Beverley

7 Paddy

8 Rob1874

17 Silly Sausage

18 ArmiyaRomanova

23 Pugsy 93

Roles left