• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok I make it

The Doctor-4

Jamie-2

JamboMickey-1

Malky-1

The Doctor and Jamie will both be modkilled if not lynched or post and vote before 11am.

Can Shaggy, Scooby, Scrappy (if wanting) and the vampires get pms into me in next wee while ;)

Ok seeing as the Doc is going to be modkilled i think i will change my vote

UNVOTE THE DOCTOR

Vote MALKY

vote MalkyMcFrench

His interactions with ted seem quite suspicious.

shold you not be dead by now :tongue:

my interactions with ted are because he's the only one posting

is Armiya dodgy cos he alerted me to the issue with my earlier vote change?

EDIT - UNVOTE Marty

Vote The Doctor

saving my arse because I know I'm a townie

Ok seeing as the Doc is going to be modkilled i think i will change my vote

UNVOTE THE DOCTOR

Vote MALKY

ted and malky up a tree......

No, it's an easy option for a goon to go with someone who is going to be killed rather than stick there neck out to vote someone. It also spares them making a random vote on someone obviously not at risk and making themselves obvious

I agree (to an extent) with that assessment, but if those two are going to be modkilled anyway...why risk losing someone else?

I certainly don't have much of a handle on who's good or bad - as I've said the only one I think might be good has already been mentioned.

So, in the interests of keeping as many folk alive as possible....Vote The Doctor

If i was in cohoots with Malky would i vote to lynch him???? dont think so:tongue::tongue:

Unless it was calculated that he could change his vote in order to save himself...

ArmiyaRomanova

Could be carnage today if the modkills happen BEFORE the lynch.

Jamie and the Doctor gone, and then the person with the highest vote count lynched.

Malky, you could be in trouble here....

right, if I get killed during the night vote for ted

I'm a townie with no role but it looks like to me ted voted for me to make himself look innocent on the back of all the votes on me

Could be carnage today if the modkills happen BEFORE the lynch.

Jamie and the Doctor gone, and then the person with the highest vote count lynched.

Malky, you could be in trouble here....

Feck, feck, triple feck :mad:

just ask malky by pm, he would lol

silly, I've been a goon with you on a previous game, do you think I'm that stupid :mw_rolleyes:

EDIT - moment of truth hs arrived

silly, I've been a goon with you on a previous game, do you think I'm that stupid :mw_rolleyes:

EDIT - moment of truth hs arrived

excitable - yes

The townies were still ghoul hunting and the handy man had been very quiet, too quiet ....Over they went to find him looking very sorry for himself. what had to hide?

He was lead over to the rollercoaster for his final thrill.

The Doctor did have something to hide and he was so sorry about his mistake he was happy to rid himself of the torture he had been carrying around and knowing most people hate him anyway

The Doctor-Scrappy Doo lynched

Night time story will be in about 20 minutes

ArmiyaRomanova

Awww, nuts...

Poor to lose the Assassin/Scrappy, he could/should have been helpful to us.

But since he was heading for a Modkill anyway......

Bollox, that means we have to get the lynch right

No chance of getting the role re-assigned is there Yvonne?

You lynched him!

Why would you want the role re-assigned?

You lynched him!

Why would you want the role re-assigned?

YOU and Ted forced me to lynch him with your votes on me

I have already said I thought he was a townie but I wasn't certain so saved myself as I know I'm a townie

Isn't it obvious why I'd want it re-assigned, there is still two possible kills unused that could be helpful

ArmiyaRomanova
not like the doc to not play.

I know... he did mention something important happening in his life a few days back.

Yvonne knows him, I think... Yvonne, any idea if he's OK?

YOU and Ted forced me to lynch him with your votes on me

I have already said I thought he was a townie but I wasn't certain so saved myself as I know I'm a townie

Isn't it obvious why I'd want it re-assigned, there is still two possible kills unused that could be helpful

You chose to.

Martyrdom beckoned if you had been lynched and shown up as the townie you claim to be.

It is obvious, but it would ony be reassigned if the player was modkilled. With the "town" choosing to lynch the assasin we have lost him.

During the night whilst the town were still reeling over scrappy's death. Shaggy and Scooby decided they best put more effort in and be brave together. So Scooby put his big paws around someone all night to keep them safe and Shaggy found a ghoul.

The Butler met an untimely death as he fell down the stairs in the big house and broke his neck.

Jamie-Townie mod killed

The Vampires were also out on the pull and found someone working hard in the garden. As the head gardener headed for the shed the vampires swooped.

JamboMickey was left with a few nice bites as he lay dead

JamboMickey-Townie killed by the vamps

Its now day

I will put remaining player list up and next deadline tomorrow night at 9pm

You chose to.

Martyrdom beckoned if you had been lynched and shown up as the townie you claim to be.

It is obvious, but it would ony be reassigned if the player was modkilled. With the "town" choosing to lynch the assasin we have lost him.

Yip no reassignement cos yu all lynched him!

AR I know he has had a lot on with his chance of new job, but I havent heard so will text that he is ok (and tell him scrappys dead) ;)

ArmiyaRomanova

ZOIKS!!!

12 players left, and 4 of them goons.

At least Scooby & Shaggy have sussed someone bad out.

Good work shaggy and now the jambomickey dilemma is sorted lets find some bad guys, 1 found and 3 more to get

vote ted

it's you or Malky and i am leaning more towards you he's probs just a gob*****e townie anyway

fw1650.jpg

Players left

Here is list of all players

1 Marty-French

2 Boof

6 Beverley

7 Paddy

8 Rob1874

10 MalkyMcFrench

14 Cigaro

15 milky_26

17 Silly Sausage

18 ArmiyaRomanova

23 Pugsy 93

25 Tedp6873

Rob cant vote but must post.

Roles left

Shaggy

Scooby

Fred

Daphne

2 ghost

2 vampires

4 townies

ZOIKS!!!

12 players left, and 4 of them goons.

At least Scooby & Shaggy have sussed someone bad out.

At least they are in 2 groups of 2, so its harder for them to infuence the voting.

You chose to.

Like I said why would I throw myself on the sword when I know I'm a towniw but don't know what the Doc was

FWIW I think ted is either a Vampire or Ghost and thinks I am in the opposite group and a vote for me and the if lynched he hoped it would take attention off him. His vote on me was most bizarre as it was as much to make him appear innocent as anything else

VOTE Ted

If you're going to vote me do it quickly to bring on the lynch as to be honest after thinking about it I'd rather be killed now as I'm trying to play the game and getting targetted for it and I'm beginning to get a bit p'd off and can't be arsed

Like I said why would I throw myself on the sword when I know I'm a towniw but don't know what the Doc was

FWIW I think ted is either a Vampire or Ghost and thinks I am in the opposite group and a vote for me and the if lynched he hoped it would take attention off him. His vote on me was most bizarre as it was as much to make him appear innocent as anything else

VOTE Ted

If you're going to vote me do it quickly to bring on the lynch as to be honest after thinking about it I'd rather be killed now as I'm trying to play the game and getting targetted for it and I'm beginning to get a bit p'd off and can't be arsed

On the contrary.

I think you're a goon. I'm suspicious of ted even more so.

vote ted

Tell you what, ted looks the likely bet to get lynched, therfore could Shaggy please investigte me during the night?

We don't know who Shaggy is but when results come in it'll prove I'm a townie and we can focus on people who aren't

Tell you what, ted looks the likely bet to get lynched, therfore could Shaggy please investigte me during the night?

We don't know who Shaggy is but when results come in it'll prove I'm a townie and we can focus on people who aren't

To do that you're putting Shaggy in the firing line to save your neck but i'll be honest you don't make my goon list you just talk too much and make yourself look guilty.

Only problem i have is so far nobody who voted for Ted is a goon in my humble opinion so who does that leave us

mesmerizing-maid-costume.jpg

To do that you're putting Shaggy in the firing line to save your neck but i'll be honest you don't make my goon list you just talk too much and make yourself look guilty.

Only problem i have is so far nobody who voted for Ted is a goon in my humble opinion so who does that leave us

mesmerizing-maid-costume.jpg

No, I'm not asking Shaggy to out himself, all I'm saying is that as it appears I am at least # 2 on everybody's hit list then it would make sense for Shaggy to investigate me and find out I'm a townie

Yvonne's results would say if he researched a goon or a townie so Shaggy wouldn't have to say anything

1 Marty-French______________Townie

2 Boof______________________Townie

6 Beverley__________________Townie

7 Paddy____________________Townie

8 Rob1874__________________Goon

10 MalkyMcFrench___________Townie

14 Cigaro___________________Townie

15 milky_26_________________Goon

17 Silly Sausage_____________Townie

18 ArmiyaRomanova__________Townie

23 Pugsy 93_________________Goon

25 Tedp6873 ________________Goon

How did i do?

Scooby if you're reading this i may need protected tonight :laugh:

83093.jpg

1 Marty-French______________Townie

2 Boof______________________Townie

6 Beverley__________________Townie

7 Paddy____________________Townie

8 Rob1874__________________Goon

10 MalkyMcFrench___________Townie

14 Cigaro___________________Townie

15 milky_26_________________Goon

17 Silly Sausage_____________Townie

18 ArmiyaRomanova__________Townie

23 Pugsy 93_________________Goon

25 Tedp6873 ________________Goon

How did i do?

Scooby if you're reading this i may need protected tonight :laugh:

You're taking Rossi's 'the goons have a number in their name' comment to heart aren't you? :laugh:

Posts so far, active players remaining only

MalkyMcFrench 77

Marty-French 48

Silly Sausage 36

tedp6873 33

Cigaro 32

ArmiyaRomanova 26

Frazer 20

Beverley 18

Boof 12

milky_26 11

MedicoHearts 8

Pugsy 93 8

Rob1874 6

Now what does that tell us (by the way I'm not using it as an excuse to defend myself as I post as much when I'm a goon as when I'm a townie to be honest)

I'm curious as to why he's voting him. Seems a random one...:rolleyes:

I always like an excuse when somebody's voting as then it's easier to rule them out as real or dodgy votes

I always like an excuse when somebody's voting as then it's easier to rule them out as real or dodgy votes

Exactly.

And that one is from way leftfield IMO.

Since I still think one of the French boys is dodgy (though I can't remember which one and I can't remember why :laugh: ...and I don't think I can be ersed to read the whole thread, even if it isn't one of those 70-page epics we used to get) I'll hold off on the ted vote until he tries to explain himself.

The Doctor is all well and good, just been busy and said will be back on KB soon :)

Votes so far

TedP-5

Milky-1

Archived