Scooby Doo and the curse of WereVampghost

yvonnejambo

ArmiyaRomanova

Blimey... just read over the list of remaining players and there's someone who's been uncharacteristically very quiet. So quiet that he deserves to collect a vote.

VOTE: The Doctor

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply
convince me you are not a goon then, there are too many people claiming to be vanilla townies for my likeing.

Not sure how to convince you i am not a goon but i will try!!!!!

Being new to this game i have tried to join in just like everyone else. just read some of the other games and there are different posting styles for different people/players. i just thought that was something that everyone does/did so i thought i would go along the same way of posting, obviously attracting some sort of suspiciousness towards myself. as the more expert players suss out who is what by the different posting styles.

Who is to say that your not a Goon???? prove to me your not one.

Sexton Hardcastle

Wont get back on tonite but should be back before tomorows deadline.

Safety Vote incase i dont... As they have been quiet -

Vote Doc

vote jambomickey AGAIN!

This time because he refuses to bold his votes despite being told numerous times and adding little but votes!

Not sure how to convince you i am not a goon but i will try!!!!!

Being new to this game i have tried to join in just like everyone else. just read some of the other games and there are different posting styles for different people/players. i just thought that was something that everyone does/did so i thought i would go along the same way of posting, obviously attracting some sort of suspiciousness towards myself. as the more expert players suss out who is what by the different posting styles.

Who is to say that your not a Goon???? prove to me your not one.

no candy floss for you i'm afraid

vote jambomickey AGAIN!

This time because he refuses to bold his votes despite being told numerous times and adding little but votes!

I'd forgotten all about him perfect goon tactic

unvote ted

vote jambomickey

56092.jpg

I am very suspicious of ted too tbh, and my vote for jm is semi in jest.

Both are in the same sort of posting boat though.

is that cause we are both new at this game???

is that cause we are both new at this game???

Not at all.

It just feels to me that there is an aura of goon about both of your postings. Moreso in your own...

There is other posters too, who are not paying their usual games, which is odd.

I'm going to unvote jambomickey just now. I think there is something there, although I am begining to feel his lack of effort is maybe down to genuinely being a townie.

Not at all.

It just feels to me that there is an aura of goon about both of your postings. Moreso in your own...

There is other posters too, who are not paying their usual games, which is odd.

I'm going to unvote jambomickey just now. I think there is something there, although I am begining to feel his lack of effort is maybe down to genuinely being a townie.

Oh well just need to see what sat brings.

Indeed :thumb:

So what does this inn stock?

Not really an Inn its more of a Lodge (mens club ;)) well lots of nice fine wine and beers,fine women and lots of debortuary,Some nice cuban cigars rolled on Virgin thighs

For what it's worth I don't see ted as a goon, he's contributing to the thread but as a newbie and a likely townie he doesn't have much to say hence his 'beige' posting style

Jambomickey on the oher hand strikes me as someone with something to hide, however his lack of posting if he is a goon means either his team mate is also inexperienced or there is a lack of communication

I'll keep my vote as it is at the moment as I'm still a bit suss on Marty and his posts have done nothing to change my mind

I will be going out tomorrow night so I will make the deadline 11am Sunday morning. If there is a lynch 9 votes for a player before then the game will become night and no votes will be counted after that.

It will be the vampires turn to kill and please can night time roled players get their info into me before midday on Sunday at latest so I can turn the game back to day quickly.

Sorry folks but its not often my mates from Edinburgh venture up to the sticks so I have to take them out ;)

Not really an Inn its more of a Lodge (mens club ;)) well lots of nice fine wine and beers,fine women and lots of debortuary,Some nice cuban cigars rolled on Virgin thighs

A lodge?:D:eek:

I'll have a pint and a steak, if you have it?

Managed to get on my brothers computer for half an hour or so.

After this I won't be posting much again cause my laptops still away.

I will make my vote now just in case i don't get back on, which is very likely.

Vote : HMFCJamieHMFC

A lodge?:D:eek:

I'll have a pint and a steak, if you have it?

No Problem Sir and how would you like your Steak????

Not sure if i will be back on today my vote is the Doctor as he has not been posting much.

Right-o chaps and chapesses, that's me back from my self-imposed exile.

Just thought I'd fire in a quick post to let y'all know I'm still alive and ready to get this fairground de-gooned.

I don't suppose anyone's kept a voting record? Though with each of the pairs of goons not knowing the other pairs identities it may be of limited value. Wouldn't mind a look at one anyway.

I get the feeling that one of the French brothers is bad and t'other is a townie. Any time over the last few days that I've managed to get on for a very quick look one of them seems to have been about and paying much too close attention to the thread - but I can't remember which one.

I also have a feeling about jambomickey that means I won't be voting for him any time soon, but that's all it is...just a feeling - I've no inside info.

I did find someone dodgy earlier (either Pugsy or Paddy - can't remember why though) do we have a current who's still alive list?

Players left

1 Marty-French

2 Boof

6 Beverley

7 Paddy

8 Rob1874

10 MalkyMcFrench

14 Cigaro

15 milky_26

17 Silly Sausage

18 ArmiyaRomanova

19 The Doctor

22 JamboMickey

23 Pugsy 93

24 Jamie

25 Tedp6873

16 players left so 9 for a lynch

Roles left

Shaggy

Scooby

Scrappy

Daphne

Fred

2 ghosts

2 vampires

7 townies left

All gona a bit quiet, deadline tomorrow morning?

Looking like it

why dont you two just pm each other ya pair of fairy goons ;)

just popped home for drinks, but 9AM???

better drunkerly vote then

malky orrrrrrrrrrr

malkty mc

Jambomickey-2

The Doctor-2

Jamie-2

Malky-1

Marty-1

2 hrs to go and it is a 3 way split.Not sure about bevs vote

just popped home for drinks, but 9AM???

better drunkerly vote then

malky orrrrrrrrrrr

malkty mc

ArmiyaRomanova

This has to be amongst the most inactive days ever.

I make it still five folk to vote....

Not changing mine.

In fact, Yvonne if you have got out of your drunken stupor from last night could you confirm something?

As vote wasn't put ahead of it does it count?

Just to cover my arse as it doesn't appear my vote on Marty is going to count I'm gonna change as I know I'm a townie but nothinng else is for certain

VOTE The Doctor

purely down to inactivity and not playing as usual, not sure on Mickey but as he's a newbie don't want to lynch him til I'm certain and I have feeling Jamie is roled but don't know what way

Yvonne - could you give us a shout on who's looking likely to be modkilled?

Surely, if we're not sure on who the goons are (and who can be?) (FFS don't reveal yerself if you are sure through investigation), it would make sense to dispatch (by lynching) one of those who will be bumped off by Yvonne anyway?

This obviously isn't some sort of a plea to save a mate from the chop as the goons will only have one other mate and there's three folk in the firing line.

ArmiyaRomanova
Just to cover my arse as it doesn't appear my vote on Marty is going to count I'm gonna change as I know I'm a townie but nothinng else is for certain

VOTE The Doctor

purely down to inactivity and not playing as usual, not sure on Mickey but as he's a newbie don't want to lynch him til I'm certain and I have feeling Jamie is roled but don't know what way

Don't you still have an active vote on your bro'? You'd need to unvote first.

ArmiyaRomanova
Yvonne - could you give us a shout on who's looking likely to be modkilled?

Surely, if we're not sure on who the goons are (and who can be?) (FFS don't reveal yerself if you are sure through investigation), it would make sense to dispatch (by lynching) one of those who will be bumped off by Yvonne anyway?

This obviously isn't some sort of a plea to save a mate from the chop as the goons will only have one other mate and there's three folk in the firing line.

I'd say Jamie's a shoe-in unless he gets a vote on before 11.

Im just updating my sheet and will get back to you soon. looks like may be modkills

Ok Beverleys vote wont count as its not got vote and its not a players name. Ok we know who she means but its sloppiy posting! :tongue: What is with the 9am????? :laugh:

Votes so far

JamboMickey-2

The Doctor-3

Jamie-2

Malky-1

Still to vote

Boof

Beverley

Rob

Cigaro

The Doctor

Jamie

tedP

I need to look back as on my sheet I have Jambomickey voting for JamboMickey :eek:

Ok Beverleys vote wont count as its not got vote and its not a players name. Ok we know who she means but its sloppiy posting! :tongue: What is with the 9am????? :laugh:

Votes so far

JamboMickey-2

The Doctor-3

Jamie-2

Malky-1

Still to vote

Boof

Beverley

Rob

Cigaro

The Doctor

Jamie

tedP i did VOTE THE DOCTOR

I need to look back as on my sheet I have Jambomickey voting for JamboMickey :eek:

like Boof said is it not better to ModKill someone rather than someone who is an active player.

Ok I make it

The Doctor-4

Jamie-2

JamboMickey-1

Malky-1

The Doctor and Jamie will both be modkilled if not lynched or post and vote before 11am.

Can Shaggy, Scooby, Scrappy (if wanting) and the vampires get pms into me in next wee while ;)

like Boof said is it not better to ModKill someone rather than someone who is an active player.

No, it's an easy option for a goon to go with someone who is going to be killed rather than stick there neck out to vote someone. It also spares them making a random vote on someone obviously not at risk and making themselves obvious

Yvonne, don't do it

Sorry Ted just found it. Will post more once ive had either tea and toast or throw up :o

Ok I make it

The Doctor-5

Jamie-2

JamboMickey-1

Malky-1

No, it's an easy option for a goon to go with someone who is going to be killed rather than stick there neck out to vote someone. It also spares them making a random vote on someone obviously not at risk and making themselves obvious

Yvonne, don't do it

Just as well i voted for The Doctor long before this was mentioned and looking like he is going anyway:tongue::tongue:

I'll keep my vote is as any change at this time is wated but didn't realise the Doc would be mod killed I just thought he wasn't as active as normal

Based on that I don't think he's a goon

EDIT - UNVOTE The Doctor

VOTE Marty

can't bring myself to have a vote on someone I don't think is a goon

Archived