Scooby Doo and the curse of WereVampghost

yvonnejambo

Was very bored at work on tuesday so drew up plans fora Family Guy themed one. Not sure if many people are into it tho.

missed the last one as am fed up wi gettin killed the 3rd night but am in for a fam ily guy one

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cop and Doc able to communicate made it too easy for the town...and convinced me Marty was the Cop as I'd missed the info that they could communicate with each other :laugh:

Did like the sparate teams of goons idea, but maybe the ones who weren't killing on a particular night could've got an investigate to see if others were goons?

Overall, though, cracking game Yvonne. :cheers:

Cop and Doc able to communicate made it too easy for the town...and convinced me Marty was the Cop as I'd missed the info that they could communicate with each other :laugh:

Did like the sparate teams of goons idea, but maybe the ones who weren't killing on a particular night could've got an investigate to see if others were goons?

I still don't know why nobody killed me by the second night :tongue:

Was too easy I think by the end with cop and doc being able to chat. But its often (or ever?) that the key good role players dont survive that long. if Marty or paddy had been knocked off earlier the game would have been harder for the town. Plus having 6 goons rather than 3 or 4 could have made it harder for the town too, even although they were in seperate groups.

Me and Paddy had investigated everyone but Rob and Pugsy by last night so it was one of two

Apology for Cigaro i protected you one night too early :mw_rolleyes:

Can't believe i survived, Marty the goon slayer lives :laugh:

Rob investigation came through to the masons, hence Silly's quick vote.;)

Rob investigation came through to the masons, hence Silly's quick vote.;)

Had a feeling it was him just waiting on the first vote to come in to make sure

I had three shots and killed three goons in one game as well

Did they give you them in the first night?

Unusual to ast beyond that without being modkilled:p

Archived