Scooby Doo and the curse of WereVampghost

yvonnejambo

Whats to happen to the other 4 non voters?

They have only not voted today so they will not get to vote tomorrow. Tams bird has not posted at all on the thread.

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I completely forgot about this so im sorry

Its ok but you cant vote tomorrow but please take part. :)

Sexton Hardcastle

Iv just pm'd you yvonne. Feckin work.

sorry folks. Back to normal hours tomoro so plenty time to kill.

Commander Harris

hey guys, sorry been out all day and forgot to vote before I left. I'll be more active from now on.

thanks to Yvonne for sparring me!

Still waiting on 1 bit info then can do night story. if dont get it in next wee while it will be the morning before game starts again.

Scooby and Shaggy protected and investigated the same person, who is a townie.

The vampires were pretty thirsty so best place to go for a drink...

The bar.

As they reached the bar and ordered around of drinks they just didnt hit the spot to Deek the barman was drained by a couple of lovebits. As deek wasnt willing to get killed so easily as he is really quite smart he let the vampires have their go and then pretended to be dead.

Clever person who could be that smart?

Just as he was trying to get himself back up Scrappy came bursting in and thinking he caught a vampire.....well there was the blood to be fair, he stabbed Deek through the heart with a stake.

What had he done?

http://velma.jpg

Deek-Velma in disguise killed pretty much twice :eek:

Its now day. Next deadline 9pm tomorrow

1 Marty-French

2 Boof

i3. Deek

4 Frazer

5 Hogan3012

6 Beverley

7 Paddy

8 Rob1874

9 Rossi_1983

10 MalkyMcFrench

11 Peanut

12 Medico

13 Commander Harris

14 Cigaro

15 milky_26

16 Tams bird

17 Silly Sausage

18 ArmiyaRomanova

19 The Doctor

20 Maximus

21Chipbutty

22 JamboMickey

23 Pugsy 93

24 Jamie

25 Tedp6873

In bold the remaining players

20 players left 11 for a lynch and will be the Werewolfs chance to kill next deadline

The following players have lost the right to vote for this day, but please can you all post your thoughts.

Hogan

Paddy

Commander harris

Jamie

vote Silly Sausage

random vote change from tams burd to peanut last night, trying to save maxi???

B000FBKPRW.01-ALVYE3T5WL0WT._SCLZZZZZZZ_V55047165_SS500_.jpg

ArmiyaRomanova

Hmmm...

Would perhaps appear as though Shaggy and Scooby might not be talking to each other - protecting and investigating the same person certainly seems odd.

Other than that, a Mason down with Deek going. The masons always seem to go early in these games, and I'm never sure why.

Since Deek's targeted Beverley from the get-go, either she's nervous about the attention and, as a Vampire, took the opportunity to whack him - or the Vamps are looking to frame her. I suspect the latter, but you never know...

Poor show from Scrappy, though... an over-eager newbie?

And finally, fairground fancies for the five who fecked Maximus yesterday.

Well done, people....

Five_different_rubber_ducks.jpg

Hmmm...

Would perhaps appear as though Shaggy and Scooby might not be talking to each other - protecting and investigating the same person certainly seems odd.

Other than that, a Mason down with Deek going. The masons always seem to go early in these games, and I'm never sure why.

Since Deek's targeted Beverley from the get-go, either she's nervous about the attention and, as a Vampire, took the opportunity to whack him - or the Vamps are looking to frame her. I suspect the latter, but you never know...

Poor show from Scrappy, though... an over-eager newbie?

To be fair Deek did make himself look suspicious by siding with Maxi but agree wouldn't have been my choice there are others looking more suspicious

still standing by my evaluation that Bev is just a townie this time (gonna look stupid if i'm wrong)

vote Silly Sausage

random vote change from tams burd to peanut last night, trying to save maxi???

B000FBKPRW.01-ALVYE3T5WL0WT._SCLZZZZZZZ_V55047165_SS500_.jpg

Have a word with yourself son....

Have a word with yourself son....

nothing quite beats being referred to in a condesending tone on the internet :mw_rolleyes:

ArmiyaRomanova
nothing quite beats being referred to in a condesending tone on the internet :mw_rolleyes:

VOTE : Silly Sausage

I can't wait.... :laugh:

Agree with AR, poor show from Shaggy & Scooby, need to get their fingers out

Not going to vote yet as nothing is sticking out as obvious yet

MMMMMM Shaggy and Scoobie not talking to each other,those who DIDN'T vote could they be the terrible duo i vote Commander Harris

Not a great night, although I suppose its a bonus that the vampires and assassin wasted a kill on the same person.

I think Scooby and Shaggy are working together. One investigates and one protects, so it doesn't really matter if they do both things to the same person. It makes it easier for them to keep track of who they have done. It also ensures that they don't lose a potential ally before they get a chance to use the info

vote Silly Sausage

Suspicious of the vote change last night but other than that, not a lot else to go on.

Hmmm...

Are Shaggy and Scooby actually allowed to be talking to each other?

I know Yvonne alluded to that in the OP but usually in these games the cop and doc aren't aware of each other's identities.

Good news from last night is that the doc now knows that the person they protected is a bona fide good guy and - critically - will stay good for the remainder of the game...none of this role-changing going on here.

Now this information must be kept under their hats unless there's a way of getting it out without alerting the remaining goons...sadly I haven't got a stratagem to help :D...well, I do but you need to be in the know for it to work...and the goons are as likely to be in the know as goodies.

And finally, fairground fancies for the five who fecked Maximus yesterday.

Well done, people....

Well...yes...being one of them I'll take any plaudits going. However speaking caveat-wise...remember that any of those five could quite easily be members of another gang...couldn't they?

Amn't I right in thinking that the three pairs of baddies don't know who each other are?

Scooby and Shaggy can communicate with each other and the 3 sets of goons dont know who the other sets are.

It's slightly unfair that.

You reveal the role of those investigated and protected so they basically get 2 investigations and a protect every time and they can PM each other! Then there is a masons like team of 3 for the baddies to contend with aswell. While the mafia have to work in 3 seperate groups :rolleyes:

You reveal the role of those investigated and protected so they basically get 2 investigations and a protect every time and they can PM each other! Then there is a masons like team of 3 for the baddies to contend with aswell. While the mafia have to work in 3 seperate groups :rolleyes:

But there are 6goons rather than 3 to get and if they are smart well they will win ;)

Sour%20Grapes.jpg

ArmiyaRomanova
However speaking caveat-wise...remember that any of those five could quite easily be members of another gang...couldn't they?

Amn't I right in thinking that the three pairs of baddies don't know who each other are?

True, but ultimately anyone who helps gub a goon (better than grab-a-duck anyday) is doing a job for the townies - even if they are a goon themselves.

Which does raise an interesting twist to this game - keeping watch for anyone who might not be voting for someone that they suspect might be in one of the other goon gangs. That's a real mindbender.

I need a lie down.

Commander Harris
MMMMMM Shaggy and Scoobie not talking to each other,those who DIDN'T vote could they be the terrible duo i vote Commander Harris

I've not got a role, just been busy with other stuff. If I had a role I'd definitely make sure I didn't mess up any night time gubbins.

and apologies to everyone again for my lack of posting, should be able to contribute more now.

I've not got a role, just been busy with other stuff. If I had a role I'd definitely make sure I didn't mess up any night time gubbins.

and apologies to everyone again for my lack of posting, should be able to contribute more now.

Very true but as yvonne says the goons dont know who scoobie and shaggy are so there is no communication there. its only the 3 sets of goons who pm each other. or did i read that wrong????

Think the goons are able to communicate with their 'partner' but not with other goons..

As for the rest???

Which makes it all rather complicated, the way it's meant to be!!

Think the goons are able to communicate with their 'partner' but not with other goons..

As for the rest???

Which makes it all rather complicated, the way it's meant to be!!

yeah thats what i thought.

Very true but as yvonne says the goons dont know who scoobie and shaggy are so there is no communication there. its only the 3 sets of goons who pm each other. or did i read that wrong????

As far as i understand without going to page 1 is that the roles are-

Shaggy & Scooby- Cop & Doc can communicate with each other about investigations and protections

Fred, Daphne & Velma RIP- Masons who each receive investigation results but can't communicate

Scrappy- Hitman bit of a loner who talks to nobody and who would want to Scrappy ruined Scooby Doo and everyone hates him

Ghosts- Group of 2 can communicate with each other only

Vamps- As above

Werewolf- As above with 1 man down

Keep me right if i'm wrong Yvonne :tongue:

IFSEC-MoreFrenchMaids.jpg

Shaggy & Scooby- Cop & Doc can communicate with each other about investigations and protections

Fred, Daphne & Velma RIP- Masons who each receive investigation results but can't communicate

Scrappy- Hitman bit of a loner who talks to nobody and who would want to Scrappy ruined Scooby Doo and everyone hates him

Vamps- As above

Cheers MF..

Just wondering how many more French maid pics you have on your PC ;);)

Looks like your plan worked. Your inexperienced goon buddies have followed your lead...

do you think that I'm just a pretty face?

But there are 6goons rather than 3 to get and if they are smart well they will win ;)
Yeah but they can't work all together, so there is no real advantage numerical or otherwise. It removes the object of the game, the idea is that the mafia's advantage is they can work in a group while the good guys only know their own role. Plus I thought you had said it was going to be an old skool mafia game in the sign up ;)

UNVOTE SILLY SAUSAGE

He's getting a bit too close to a lynching, so I need to re-read the thread and think some things over before casting my final vote

UNVOTE SILLY SAUSAGE

He's getting a bit too close to a lynching, so I need to re-read the thread and think some things over before casting my final vote

your virtual candy floss is in the post...

ArmiyaRomanova

Yup, think so...

I understood that they DON'T receive investigation results, and can communicate only between themselves

Scrappy- Hitman bit of a loner who talks to nobody and who would want to Scrappy ruined Scooby Doo and everyone hates him.

Correct. But can't win the game on their own, so are there to help the townies. With the emphasis on HELP there.

Vamps- As above

Yup

Or am I wrong too?

Looks like your plan worked. Your inexperienced goon buddies have followed your lead...

do you think that I'm just a pretty face?

wouldn't know about that but i can assure you that i am not a goon just a humble townie

Free Candy floss for all! (if you unvote me :))

Bribery will get you everywhere pink for me please ;)

41R68RV2V2L._SS500_.jpg

Vamps- As above

Daphne and crew dont get the results of the investigations they may get the odd 1 if Scooby and Shaggy go AWOL but that hasn't happened so far :)

Yeah but they can't work all together, so there is no real advantage numerical or otherwise. It removes the object of the game, the idea is that the mafia's advantage is they can work in a group while the good guys only know their own role. Plus I thought you had said it was going to be an old skool mafia game in the sign up ;)

I always have a wee bit of twist, just go with it :D

wouldn't know about that but i can assure you that i am not a goon just a humble townie

Bribery will get you everywhere pink for me please ;)

41R68RV2V2L._SS500_.jpg

Just dont type french maid and candy floss into google images....

Someone mention Candy floss always loved this as a kid at the fun fair.

Next deadline 9pm tonight!!!!!!

Tomorrow night

Archived