Scooby Doo and the curse of WereVampghost

yvonnejambo

Not sure what that means!! i am not posting in any manner, being new to this game and trying to get along and get to grips with being a townie and what goes on within that role.As well trying to grasp who is what.

Basically your posts seem to be a little bit like you are trying to blend in to the background. In past games goons don't want to post too much or too little, so they post a lot of generic posts that don't really say too much. Its normally a good indicator if its an experienced player, but I can see your point about being a newbie trying to work out what the hell is going on. Basically, I'm struggling so grasping at straws!:o

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't really know where to vote. I still think Ted's posting is a bit too beige, but the innocence of Frazer has now got me doubting my instincts. To be totally honest with you, Ted was the one who stood out more at the time, but when I came back everyone else seemed to have chosen Frazer from my list so I went with it, as I wanted to keep Silly Sausage in the game. He is an experienced player, so its easier to get a read on his posting style as the game progresses

The game is still a bit too quiet though which is making it difficult

Basically your posts seem to be a little bit like you are trying to blend in to the background. In past games goons don't want to post too much or too little, so they post a lot of generic posts that don't really say too much. Its normally a good indicator if its an experienced player, but I can see your point about being a newbie trying to work out what the hell is going on. Basically, I'm struggling so grasping at straws!:o

ok cool better stop posting in that style then just start spamming lol.:tongue:

Quicky before I finish for the night

Unvote Marty

I'll sleep on it and decide my vote later on tomorrow when I get a chance

Bugger it

VOTE Boof

something just doesn't feel right about him this game, is completely different to any other time and I've never been in a game where he's been a goon

VOTE Boof

something just doesn't feel right about him this game, is completely different to any other time and I've never been in a game where he's been a goon

Well, I thought I'd already explained that we're down to 1 PC in the household between 5 users. I've managed to borrow a power supply for the laptop so am able to do this but it'll have to go back tomorrow.

In addition I've been incredibly busy since the game started due to preparing props, rehearsing, getting photos taken, participating in and recovering from Up Helly Aa.

So I haven't been able to give the game my usual level of attention and, to be honest, haven't really been that caring to given my unroled-ness.

I see now how easy it is to be a bit 'Meh' about the game when (a) you've no role and (B) you've got other things on your plate.

ArmiyaRomanova
Well, I thought I'd already explained that we're down to 1 PC in the household between 5 users. I've managed to borrow a power supply for the laptop so am able to do this but it'll have to go back tomorrow.

In addition I've been incredibly busy since the game started due to preparing props, rehearsing, getting photos taken, participating in and recovering from Up Helly Aa.

So I haven't been able to give the game my usual level of attention and, to be honest, haven't really been that caring to given my unroled-ness.

I see now how easy it is to be a bit 'Meh' about the game when (a) you've no role and (B) you've got other things on your plate.

Given what else is on your plate I think you've managed to be remarkably connected in this game. Hmmmmm.

Fair do's Boof, I'd forgotten about that

UNVOTE Boof

Will definately sleep on it now, I'm making an erse of things I think :o

One player stands out as having a role but they are either very good or very bad

If my thoughts are correct, they will know what i mean

i'm still stumped, and nobody is really giving anything away

so since its thursday and i may be heading for a drink after work, i'll throw a vote in just now in case i'm not home

no real reason for my vote but vote marty mcfrench

Time to put my neck in the noose!

Day 2 Maxi was voted out so we can be sure everyone who voted for him wasn't the other werewolf but i'm almost positive whoever voted for peanut was the other which gives us

The Doctor- not sure but been quite quiet

Frazer- Townie RIP

Maxi- Werewolf booooo!

Silly Sausage- Changed my mind about his vote change to peanut it looks like instead of trying to save Maxi he was trying to hunt out his accomplice

We also have the non-voters

Hogan-Of the 8 the one i'm leaning towards

Paddy- Been a bit too vocal for a goon

Commander harris- Townie RIP (result of werewolf attack)

Jamie- Possible werewolf

so after much deliberation vote hogan

17993994.jpg

Votes so far:

ArmiyaRomanova-2

Paddy-2

Boof-2

Rossi-1

Marty-1

Hogan-1

9 still to vote and deadline 9pm tonight. It will be the ghosts turn to kill

To vote yet;

Hogan

Rossi

Commander harris

Cigaro

Milky

The Doctor

JamboMickey

Jamie

tedP

To vote yet;

Hogan

Rossi

Commander harris

Cigaro

Milky

The Doctor

JamboMickey

Jamie

tedP

Malky

Sorry Malky :eek:

10 still to vote :laugh:

To vote yet;

Hogan

Rossi

Commander harris

Cigaro

Milky

The Doctor

JamboMickey

Jamie

tedP

Malky

Sorry Malky :eek:

10 still to vote :laugh:

he deid :eek:

9 to vote, don't worry Yvonne we'll keep you right ;)

Some clarification are peanut and bev voting for me Marty-French or my brother MalkyMcfrench cos you can't get away with voting for us both at the same time :tongue:

Some clarification are peanut and bev voting for me Marty-French or my brother MalkyMcfrench cos you can't get away with voting for us both at the same time :tongue:

Is it not a 2 for the price of 1 offer? :tongue:

Why would you vote Boof if he is roleless? :confused:

to see if there is a reaction (or not).

There is one player i trust, one i think i can trust and other i think i think i can trust

Thanks Marty for keeping me right, heads minced here! :o

Peanut you have to unvote before voting again :laugh:

to see if there is a reaction (or not).

There is one player i trust, one i think i can trust and other i think i think i can trust

it must be confusing being you :laugh:

Email.jpg

Gonna steal one of Boofs ideas from the last game with a bit of a twist and have everyone post the list of the people the don't think are goons and see what we get

here's mine

Silly

Bev

Paddy

The Doctor

Armiya and maybe Malky but i can't make up my mind with him

24485589.jpg

HMFCjamieHMFC
Gonna steal one of Boofs ideas from the last game with a bit of a twist and have everyone post the list of the people the don't think are goons and see what we get

here's mine

Silly

Bev

Paddy

The Doctor

Armiya and maybe Malky but i can't make up my mind with him

24485589.jpg

silly

tedp

milky

malky

peanut

think you've made your first slip up there

unvote hogan

vote rossi

Eh?

I gave my reasons for voting Paddy earlier on. It was either him or Peanut for my vote, and Peanut is only on 1, and doesn't seem to be high on many others list

For the record, I don't think posting lists of your most trusted is a good idea, as it just gives the goons a hit list!

Or the chance to laugh at your stupidity

If you have a goon in your list then they are just going follow in your foot steps safe in the knowledge that you won't vote them

Keep my vote as is just now, got the reaction I was expecting

Really not much to go on in this game eh?!

For now, until I see any suspicous characters around, vote Rossi

think you've made your first slip up there

unvote hogan

vote rossi

Not going to be around later i will VOTE ROSSI

So I am on 3 votes for no reasons...(Unless you consider "my slip up", which I am still waiting to actually hear what it is!)

Interesting

Sexton Hardcastle

AR hasnt really reacted to my vote so im begining to think they dont have much to care about, possibly wrong. Gonna change my vote for my safety and i wont be on later on.

Unvote AR

Vote Rossi

Sorry but you seem the easiest target for the reason stated above.

AR hasnt really reacted to my vote so im begining to think they dont have much to care about, possibly wrong. Gonna change my vote for my safety and i wont be on later on.

Unvote AR

Vote Rossi

Sorry but you seem the easiest target for the reason stated above.

At least you actually have a reason :laugh:

Whats the vote count?

I'm now a bit split on where I want to go with my vote. I have my suspicions, but really dont want to get this one wrong.

Rossi-4

Paddy-3

Marty-2

Peanut-1

The Doctor-1

Boof-1

ArmiyaRomanova-1

Votes so far (I Think!!!)

Rossi-4

Paddy-3

Marty-2

Peanut-1

The Doctor-1

Boof-1

ArmiyaRomanova-1

Votes so far (I Think!!!)

Yvonne think me and Malky are on 1 each peanut and bev both put the wrong names on their votes and peanuts was defo for my bro

Yvonne think me and Malky are on 1 each peanut and bev both put the wrong names on their votes and peanuts was defo for my bro

I have to take the names they have put, Bev has you and Peanut had you and then voted for your brother but hadn't unvoted you 1st. so that means his vote is still on you!

I have to take the names they have put, Bev has you and Peanut had you and then voted for your brother but hadn't unvoted you 1st. so that means his vote is still on you!

In fairness he has MartyMcFrench, which isnt a poster. The he corrected it to malky.

:P

Sorry to be pedantic.

Archived