Scooby Doo and the curse of WereVampghost

yvonnejambo

pugsy's not posted much, so is either a goon, townie or a roled player lol

looks like he is on the opposite side to malky (or a rival goon, or townie lol)

ummm vote malky

why me and not pugsy?

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why me and not pugsy?

too keep it a draw and see who will defend either of you, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh keep it on the QT.

why me and not pugsy?

OMG you reak of desperation bud now i'm pretty much certain you're a townie now calm down or you're gonna get yourself lynched not convinced by the votes for ted either i see a flaw in my goon list but certain about milky and have some suspicions about boof now.

As Keyser Soze said "the greatest trick the devil ever made was to convince the world he didn't exist"

milky and boof i keep forgetting their in the game except when they post even then it's nothing of note.

On a side note if i die during the night you know who to blame, the vampires :laugh:

OMG you reak of desperation bud now i'm pretty much certain you're a townie now calm down or you're gonna get yourself lynched not convinced by the votes for ted either i see a flaw in my goon list but certain about milky and have some suspicions about boof now.

As Keyser Soze said "the greatest trick the devil ever made was to convince the world he didn't exist"

milky and boof i keep forgetting their in the game except when they post even then it's nothing of note.

On a side note if i die during the night you know who to blame, the vampires :laugh:

But at least I know who's dead you tw@t

If you mean Pugsy, he was on your goon list

Yeah ok i meant pugsy but he may or may not be a goon but i'm not sure and would have more confidence in voting milky or boof

A little vote switch.

UNVOTE: Pugsy93

VOTE: milky_26

this post interests me more than any other.

unvote malky

vote mily_26

what what what, i aint no goon

marty has been so determined to finger me as a goon which makes me think that he is one

so

vote marty

Votes so far

Milky-4

Marty-1

Beverley-1

Malky-1

Still to vote;

Paddy

Beverley

Boof

deadline 9pm tonight and will be vampires kill

Bollox, didn't need that one

At least Shaggy ignored me and found a goon

What if Shaggy didn't ignore you...and found you to be a goon?

ArmiyaRomanova

You really think Malky might be 'at it'?

or you're trying to protect milky? 1 more vote for a lynch what's it gonna be?

Sexton Hardcastle
or you're trying to protect milky? 1 more vote for a lynch what's it gonna be?

Looks pretty suspect to be fair. Boof still to vote. Whats it gonna be punk?

Excuse this as im doing it on my phone and dont know how it will turn out. I guess you are going to have to take my word on it

Just a quick one to add how do you justify the vote on marty from milky after initial reservations from myself i think its safe to say that he is a goody

o've been pretty busy this last few days and not had a lot of time to spend on this thread.

i can't see much reason for the pile on so just to throw a vote in, and maybe open it up a little vote marty

there are a couple of people i think i trustbut i'm not sure of anyone this game

o've been pretty busy this last few days and not had a lot of time to spend on this thread.

i can't see much reason for the pile on so just to throw a vote in, and maybe open it up a little vote marty

there are a couple of people i think i trustbut i'm not sure of anyone this game

Bev trust me i'm not a goon and it's a bit suspicious that goon.....em i mean boof has been quick to stick up for milky when both of them have been quiet all the way through the game until they start getting fingered :eek: typical goon tactics

Votes so far

Milky-5

Marty-2

Beverley-1

Malky-1

Still to vote;

Boof

Votes so far

Milky-5

Marty-2

Beverley-1

Malky-1

Still to vote;

Boof

right folks as i see it we need Pugsy, Bev or Rob to change their vote to Milky for the lynch as i think Boof is waiting for a vote change to me so he can lynch me as i'm now 99% certain that boof and Milky are the ghosts but i've got no idea who the last vampire is but if i was to put my neck out ;) i'd say Rob or Pugsy, something for Shaggy to think about and Scooby if you so wish feel free to protect me

Bev trust me i'm not a goon and it's a bit suspicious that goon.....em i mean boof has been quick to stick up for milky when both of them have been quiet all the way through the game until they start getting fingered :eek: typical goon tactics

I've already explained why I've been quiet.

And I'm not being particularly vocal at the moment either.

Also, could you please show me where I've been sticking up for milky?

Actually...don't bother trying because you won't be able to because I haven't.

You seem awfully keen to convince people that I'm a bad 'un...care to elucidate?

right folks as i see it we need Pugsy, Bev or Rob to change their vote to Milky for the lynch as i think Boof is waiting for a vote change to me so he can lynch me as i'm now 99% certain that boof and Milky are the ghosts but i've got no idea who the last vampire is but if i was to put my neck out ;) i'd say Rob or Pugsy, something for Shaggy to think about and Scooby if you so wish feel free to protect me

if any of us switch our vote and milky is innocent, you're head will be next on the lynching table though

are you sure?

ArmiyaRomanova

Am beginning to have my doubts about M (&M), but with the targeting of TedP leading us to a goon, I'm inclined to follow them with my vote for milky_26.

If it's a bum steer though...

Am beginning to have my doubts about M (&M), but with the targeting of TedP leading us to a goon, I'm inclined to follow them with my vote for milky_26.

If it's a bum steer though...

i reckon it was a lucky guess myself and have stated my suspicions before i got lynched. still to be proved wrong.

i reckon it was a lucky guess myself and have stated my suspicions before i got lynched. still to be proved wrong.

You're a goon why should we trust you ive been involved in 2 goon lynches so far i want the 3rd tonight

if any of us switch our vote and milky is innocent, you're head will be next on the lynching table though

are you sure?

certain if milky is a townie i'm for the chop i accept that only one way to find out bev

You're a goon why should we trust you ive been involved in 2 goon lynches so far i want the 3rd tonight

dont think your gonna get it!!!!

Uncle Ted was wandering around the big house. He was looking for Shaggy, Scoobby and Daphne to go and look for the ghouls before the whole place got taken over.

As Uncle Ted called for his young ghoul busters the trap had been set.

The towns people turned on him and dragged him through the grounds to the fair. As Uncle Fred dangled from the rollercoaster the cries of

If

It

wasn't

for

you

pesky

kids

Uncle Ted/ Milky/ ghost is dead.

Tried to get away with it.....

Its now night

and im away for my dinner :laugh:

Marty-French goon detector at your service :laugh: feeling better now Bev?

yes, indeed i do.....

Bev is bad, always has been, woo

you love it when i'm bad, but sadly i'm not this time around

just a bored townie

you however are another matter!

if i should die before i wake

i pray deeks soul the good shall take

he may be good he may be goon

i guess we'll all find out real soon

ArmiyaRomanova

if i should die before i wake

i pray deeks soul the good shall take

he may be good he may be goon

i guess we'll all find out real soon

Erm... I guess that effectively rules you out as the remaining Mason then - Deek's been deid for days.

oopsy

like i said in an earlier post i've had a busy few days so paid far less attention to the thread that i would ordinarily. having no role has also made me less inclined to spend a lot of time disecting posts

Archived