Scooby Doo and the curse of WereVampghost

yvonnejambo

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply
can i get some candy floss since i've not voted yet please??

when is the deadline again ?

you need to vote for me first and then unvote me to win your prize!

unvote Silly Sausage

Thought deadline was tonight but appears to be tomorrow..... so I'll bide my time.

vote silly sausage

unvote silly sausage

can i have my candy floss now please

i'm a very good girl

i am

its true!

vote silly sausage

unvote silly sausage

can i have my candy floss now please

i'm a very good girl

i am

its true!

Santa was last month.....

Well...yes...being one of them I'll take any plaudits going. However speaking caveat-wise...remember that any of those five could quite easily be members of another gang...couldn't they?

Amn't I right in thinking that the three pairs of baddies don't know who each other are?

Kind of going with your point a little bit there Boof

Maxi's vote for Peanut is troubling me, after all the bluster about myself and Beverley being in cahoots he inexplicably votes Peanut, SillySausage was on the same amounts of votes, then again the vote followed only an hour after Frazer voted Peanut for no reason.

Based on that for the time being

VOTE Frazer

Maxi's vote for Peanut is troubling me, after all the bluster about myself and Beverley being in cahoots he inexplicably votes Peanut, SillySausage was on the same amounts of votes, then again the vote followed only an hour after Frazer voted Peanut for no reason.

VOTE Frazer

You put waaay too much thought into this!

french-maid-thumb5485193.jpg

Better that than going blind searching for French Maid smut on google

Better that than going blind searching for French Maid smut on google

You're just jealous cos you've not got a gimmick :P

Brotherly love.

IMG_8193.JPG

I get slagged for looking up french maids on google when you'rer searching for young boys kissing :tongue:

christmas07.jpg

one for you Doc :laugh:

VOTE Frazer

He's also completely wrong in his thinking and should retract his vote.

I said at the time my vote for Peanut was random. Looking back, I'm still leaning towards Silly Sausage but will refrain from casting a vote at the moment.

Battery dead on my mobile so just post it here, can't make footy tomorrow now my legs knackered again bloody sore when i stand on it

:emoticon_spam:

He's also completely wrong in his thinking and should retract his vote.

I said at the time my vote for Peanut was random. Looking back, I'm still leaning towards Silly Sausage but will refrain from casting a vote at the moment.

why randomly vote Peanut as he aleady had a vote on him and created a potential lifeline for Maxi

Spotted that too Deek, seems like a vote out of nowhere

Does Pugsy not always do that though? I think I have only played once before when he was playing, but he was the same and was a townie

Can't figure out the Maxi/Peanut interchange. They always have very public spats, and I wouldn't put it past them to have concocted a similar gameplan to distance themselves, but Peanut has been very quiet, whereas he is normally very vocal and involved when he has a role

Hmmmm no one is standing out thus far. One or two wee interchanges as others have said. I dont get the Silly Sausage pile on. Has he done something to draw so much suspicion?

Can we have a post count? I know mine is very low, but I have had a busy weekend;)

I am tempted to go for a quiet newbie. Keeping schtum so as to not blow cover...?

I wish I had something to contribute to this thread.

I am lost and confused, to be honest I've been kind of busy and haven't been keeing up with it really. I don't know who to suspect, not a scooby.

Vote Cigaro

Apropos of nothing...

Thanks for the wee pick of Astrid Peth Marty, she's yummy.

yvonnejambo  	46
MalkyMcFrench 	33
Marty-French 	21
Deek  	        19
Beverley 	13
rossi_1983 	13
Frazer        	12
ArmiyaRomanova 	12
Maximus 	11
Silly Sausage 	11
tedp6873 	11
jambomickey 	10
Cigaro        	9
MedicoHearts 	8
Boof           	6
CH             5
paddyhmfc 	5
milky_26 	5
The Doctor 	5
Pugsy 93 	5
Peanut 	        4
Rob1874 	3
HMFCjamieHMFC 	3
Hogan3012 	2

Just a townie Doc, but I also dont know what "apropos" means :laugh:

TBH I'm surprised I have posted 11 times on the thread. Thought it was a lot less.

yvonnejambo  	46
MalkyMcFrench 	33
Marty-French 	21
Deek  	        19
Beverley 	13
rossi_1983 	13
Frazer        	12
ArmiyaRomanova 	12
Maximus 	11
Silly Sausage 	11
tedp6873 	11
jambomickey 	10
Cigaro        	9
MedicoHearts 	8
Boof           	6
CH             5
paddyhmfc 	5
milky_26 	5
The Doctor 	5
Pugsy 93 	5
Peanut 	        4
Rob1874 	3
HMFCjamieHMFC 	3
Hogan3012 	2

The 2 that stand out on that list to me are Frazer and TedP. I can't really remember them posting much at all. Could be some typical wishy-washy goon posting just to boost numbers but not post anything meaningful. Will have a look back at their posts tomorrow, but that's my current thoughts

A quick visit and vote as I'm not sure if I'll get on later. Certainly won't be on after teatime...Up Helly Aa awaits. Might make it back on after breakfast tomorrow before heading to bed, but will not be entirely compos mentis, I suspect.

So...fingers crossed...Vote Pugsy 93.

The 2 that stand out on that list to me are Frazer and TedP. I can't really remember them posting much at all. Could be some typical wishy-washy goon posting just to boost numbers but not post anything meaningful. Will have a look back at their posts tomorrow, but that's my current thoughts

Unsure about them both but as i know from previous experience you are wickedly accurate.

Vote Frazer

i am new to this thus why i have been posting just randomly, and being a townie trying to get a feel of the game. but i think you might be on to something with Frazer, and if the older(used to playing) players say you are usually spot on then mmmmm I VOTE FRAZER

The reasons for voting Frazer seem a bit vague to me and certainly doesn't justify the pile on we've seen this morning so i'll keep my vote where it is just now and keep an eye on proceedings ;)

I can't decide if Frazer's posting is just because he is a newbie or if he is just trying to blend in. Same with TedP.

I am struggling a bit to get a read on most players. The last game, it was mainly experienced players that were the goons, so I could spot their different posting style, and their team was big enough to notice collusion. This game is different, and none of the experienced players are really standing out

Votes so far

Silly sausage-4

Frazer-4

Pugsey-1

Rossi-1

Cigaro-1

Still to vote

Milky

Cigaro

Rob

Beverley

Rossi

Commander Harris
I can't decide if Frazer's posting is just because he is a newbie or if he is just trying to blend in. Same with TedP.

I am struggling a bit to get a read on most players. The last game, it was mainly experienced players that were the goons, so I could spot their different posting style, and their team was big enough to notice collusion. This game is different, and none of the experienced players are really standing out

I'm the same, have tried to catch up and re-read the whole thread again so I can actually contribute something useful but I'm struggling.

think after this round we'll have more to go on voting wise. (obviously)

in the interest of fairness I'll say that if I could vote I might be drawn towards voting frazer, but that's probably just down to his relative newbie status and a lot of newbies get persecuted for "being coached" when they're not.

It's looking likely that it will come down to a fight between Frazer and Silly Sausage.

I am suspicious of Tedp, but atm its a wasted vote, and I have to get a vote in soon as I start work at 7, so will miss the deadline.

vote Frazer.

I still dont get the Silly Sausage pile on, and the reasons put forward for Frazer are more valid.

Here's hoping...

vote Jamie

he needs a vote if only to increae his posting

so the count stands at

Frazer - 5

Sill sausage - 4

Pugsy - 1

Rossi - 1

Cigaro - 1

Jamie - 1

not sure where those piles on came from, i can see nothing thats really justifying it

i'm suspicious of a couple of people at the moment, so just in case i forget tonights deadline i'm going to vote boof

if valid reasons come up as to why i ought to change my vote then i'll rethink, but for now, i don't want to join any pile on

I think a key thing in regards to the votes for Fraser is to note the lack of reaction from Frazer, especially this close to deadline

I'd at least expect him to defend his corner, all we've had so far is one post saying that I was wrong yesterday

I think a key thing in regards to the votes for Fraser is to note the lack of reaction from Frazer, especially this close to deadline

I'd at least expect him to defend his corner, all we've had so far is one post saying that I was wrong yesterday

I can't figure this out. The goons being split in to teams mean they can't influence the vote at all, which although a very good thing doesn't leave us with any clues for later on. Frazer has made no real effort to protect himself, but again, I dunno what that means!

Its a choice of 2 though, so VOTE FRAZER. At this moment in time, I think it is better to save Silly Sausage because he is an experienced player

1 hour to go and it looks like curtains for Frazer hopefully Shaggy and Scooby can do us a favour in the night time and find us a baddie

Frazer - 6

Sill sausage - 4

Pugsy - 1

Rossi - 1

Cigaro - 1

Jamie - 1

Boof-1

Rob still to vote

Well, it would appear I'm doomed. Go out for a few hours and everyone starts piling on!

People should check Sausage's weird voting at the last deadline; yes I am only into my 2nd game but I lasted to the end of the 1st and like then I am a townie.

I would think if I am to die then there a several goons who have voted for me, poss at least 2 or 3.

Well, it would appear I'm doomed. Go out for a few hours and everyone starts piling on!

People should check Sausage's weird voting at the last deadline; yes I am only into my 2nd game but I lasted to the end of the 1st and like then I am a townie.

I would think if I am to die then there a several goons who have voted for me, poss at least 2 or 3.

I agree with you bud the only reason for voting you seems to be that you've had a few posts but none that were memorable.

Bit unlucky to be lynched for being boring :mw_rolleyes:

French%2520Maid%2520-Fever%2520Collection.jpg

That post seems to have a hint of goon about it. I realise my reasons are fairly weak, but at this stage there isn't much to go on, so I am happy with my choice

That post seems to have a hint of goon about it. I realise my reasons are fairly weak, but at this stage there isn't much to go on, so I am happy with my choice

I'm also sad to say, if we're correct, Marty seems to be very keen to defend him

can I kill my brother, it's like a Greek tragedy :laugh:

I'm also sad to say, if we're correct, Marty seems to be very keen to defend him

can I kill my brother, it's like a Greek tragedy :laugh:

I don't think the goons can afford to be so obvious in their support, when there's only 2 of them, so it will probably be similar to Deek's support of Maxi...but he's your brother though so who am I to stop you killing him!

Archived