MAFIA: Star Wars

The Doctor

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yo Yo Yiggady Yo!

vote "flux unvote flux"

just for the username. :P

i'm kinda tempted to do the same for the same reason.

first votes are always turkeys voting for xmas cos none of us ever have a clue.

i'm tempted to follow habit and vote yvonne, just cos we always vote each other, but i'm gonna hang fire just now til i get home from work (lunchtime here so not enough time to look for clues)

not that anyone ever leaves clues this early usually

Sorry for the tardiness folks - anyone who's been looking for a pint/dram/whatever I hope Beverley's been keeping you topped up.

If you want to carry on m'dearie, go ahead.

Has anyone explicitly claimed townie (I know it's called something different, but can't go back to page 1 to find out) status yet? If not I bagsy first claim.

That's really about it from me.

As I'm not anything interesting and it won't make the slightest difference to me if it's used or not (unless I'm the one investigated) I'll simply throw the words 'Boof strategem' into the air and see where the wind takes 'em.

Malcolm Tucker

Yass I love Star Wars.

Uhh, I mean, yeh I think I watched it when I was young once... Just once damnit I'm not a geek!!!

If this Mafia game is anything like the last one it shall be class :D

Aha...Galactic Civilian :D

I typed it into Google and out came this.

Virgin.Galactic.Richard.Branson.jpg

Virgins indeed. You can bet your bottom dollar one of them is dodgy.

HMFCjamieHMFC
Good morning, I never last long in other peoples games.:mad:

The last game we played was August:eek: so looking forward to this. Shame my nemesis is not playing, old DDLN would have been my random first vote. But in anticipation of non participation

Vote Jamie

That hurts deek

That hurts deek

True though. I gave you good roles in my games and you always missed a deadline as you fell asleep.

I may change my mind later and unvote you, if you participate.

Just dropped in the Shed having had my fill laughing at the miserable fishwives on the Terrace, and see that we've started.... woo-hoo....

Here's the list of all the players, always good to have it near the top of the thread for reference.....

1. Jamie

2. Mafia Maestro who should never be voted off in the first round ever (who else but Maxi)

3. deek

4. MedicoHearts

5. milky_26

6. Beverley

7. flux unvote flux

8. Bigsmak

9. ArmiyaRomanova

10. Paddy

11.MundoJambo

12. Pugsy 93

13. Boof

14. Cigaro

15. Yvonnejambo

16. MalkyMcFrench

17. Rob1874

18. Stella

19. Commander Harris.

20. Hogan3012

I just has a look at the roles again. The bad guys only have three in their group. If we get one the other two should be easy to find. 17 good guys against 3. We cant fail, can we?:cool:

I'm a newbie to this game and having read through the game about Edinburgh and Glasgow im looking forward to it

Vote: Jamie

Sorry for the tardiness folks - anyone who's been looking for a pint/dram/whatever I hope Beverley's been keeping you topped up.

If you want to carry on m'dearie, go ahead.

Has anyone explicitly claimed townie (I know it's called something different, but can't go back to page 1 to find out) status yet? If not I bagsy first claim.

That's really about it from me.

As I'm not anything interesting and it won't make the slightest difference to me if it's used or not (unless I'm the one investigated) I'll simply throw the words 'Boof strategem' into the air and see where the wind takes 'em.

Bev has been a much better barman/barmaid than you:p

because without her i wouild have died of thirst:rolleyes:

Anyone who has not seen Star Wars is either a baddie, or has lived in a painted bubble.

My bubble is red.

Going to Vote MundoJambo for now.

Can't see any posts by him/her yet so lets see if this gets a reaction.

Oh and a vodka and coke for me please Boof :)

My bubble is maroon and I like it :)

I will let Beverley get her vote in for me before deciding to retaliate.

As I'm not anything interesting and it won't make the slightest difference to me if it's used or not (unless I'm the one investigated) I'll simply throw the words 'Boof strategem[/b]' into the air and see where the wind takes 'em.

Don't know why that took my attention but why mention being investigated?

Maybe I'm looking too hard for something I don't know? :o

Anyway, pint of Absinthe please barkeep

its the usual first round, where everyone is scared of saying something wrong and getting voted off in the first round.

Add the fact we have a few new players and that a few people, myself included, aint really up with the star wars lingo and we have a interesting game in the making. :)

My bubble is red.

Going to Vote MundoJambo for now.

Can't see any posts by him/her yet so lets see if this gets a reaction.

Oh and a vodka and coke for me please Boof :)

Red, like your sabre!?

Aha!

Not a clue who to go for and not going to have a chance to get on much or at all for next few days.

So just to be consistent (and Im sure she will have a right go at me when I aint around to defend myself)

Vote Beverley

Don't know why that took my attention but why mention being investigated?

Maybe I'm looking too hard for something I don't know? :o

Anyway, pint of Absinthe please barkeep

Just that that's the only thing that would make any difference to me if the Boof stratagem got used.

And it would only make a difference in that the cop and masons equivalents would then know my status as a Galactic Civilian (aka Dicky Branston) and possibly if not save me if I came under threat, at least not vote for me.

Has anybody actually worked out what everything (from a conventional game of mafia) is in this game...?

Just in case I forget before too late Vote "Jamie".

That's all the roles out, so if you didn't get a PM you're a civilian, but don't be despondant, fight with the rebels and root out the Emperialists.

Today will run until Friday at 9pm, to give people a chance to get into it. After that days will be shorter.

Boy, it's lucky you have these compartments.

I might miss a few deadlines if they are going to be every night. I cant be sure I will be able to get online again until Sunday evening. Please dont modkill me I will be out helping the youth of the Highlands have their say at SYP meeting in sheepland.

Commander Harris
Sabres are red??

I thought they were blue or green from any pictures I've seen :confused:

if you're cool you can even get a purple won!

HMFCjamieHMFC
Sabres are red??

I thought they were blue or green from any pictures I've seen :confused:

the bad guys light sabres are red

ArmiyaRomanova

Greetings all... just back from work and I feel like I've been a dancing monkey all day - but in kind of a good way.

Quick trawl of the thread, nothing apparent...

I see that there's only one person that's not posted as yet - MundoJambo.

Newbie nerves, something to hide, or doesn't have a role and doesn't know the game's started. Hmmmmmmm...

Scores on the doors.....

HMFCJamie - 5

MundoJambo - 3

flux unvote flux - 3

Beverley - 2

Cigaro - 1

and 6 players without an active vote.....

Hmmm...didn't realise Jamie had attracted so much heat. Unvote "Jamie"

He's usually more vocal when he has a role.

Still need a vote, so...Vote "Maxi"

right folks am off to hit the hey. ive got the joys of a 12 hrs shift the morn so ill not be about for the deadline.

ill leave my vote where it is just now

good shooting everyone, lets bag us a goon (or star wars bad guy, i dunno what they are called)

I came on to do a recap, but AR has very kindly done that for me, what a lovely man!

Thank you.

Deadline is in 21 hours from now, so get the votes in, you must have a live vote at 9pm tomorrow or it's a yellow card. Nice to see people posting too, well done.

This is all you need to know about light sabers;

Your father's light saber. This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or random as a blaster; an elegant weapon for a more civilized age. For over a thousand generations, the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic. Before the dark times... before the Empire.

Malcolm Tucker

With not much to go and, and the fact I'm not going to be on tomorrow...

vote Stella

As I say, not much to go on at all. MundoJambo hasn't posted yet fair enough, but that doesn't mean I should vote her him.

I <3 Mafia games.

So sabers or sabres??

Let me get this right....the baddies have the red ones, do the goodies get the green ones then? (Bit of a back to front world if you ask me!)

And who gets the purple ones? The goodies or the baddies?

just gettting ready for work and i'm not sure if i'm going for abeer after work or not, so in case i'm not home in time i'm gonna go with my old favourite and vote yvonne.

we're never on the same team and since i'm a plain old jedi with only the force to guide me, i'd urge you all to do the same!

yes, its retaliation voting!

Archived