MAFIA: Star Wars

The Doctor

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooh I think Bigsmak is A BADDIE!!!

Asking for the round to close at 10 then doing it himself :laugh: - I missed that bit, what a dodger.

i know i'm nobody, but i do have the strongest feeling you are somebody.

the switching of votes to save yourself is like panic voting, cos if you were like me, a roless wonder, then while it would be a blow to the town, losing another goon would be a huge success for us.

Sorry but I think losing a civilian is daft I thought it was only Maxi enjoys doing that.

feck.. i was just going to change to Yvonne to show bev that I am not following her lead!

Cheers :sad:

Well another day passes and decisions are made.

Have you rooted out a member of the evil Galactic Empire this time?

Pugsy was taken out and paraded in front of the Stormtroopers.

20070525_star_wars_con74318188_18.jpg

They eyed him with suspicion and disdain, he was a newbie, just a kid and they led him out like a lamb to the slaughter.

It was a slaughter and it was unjust.

stormtroopers-1.jpg

They opened up and blasted Pugsy to oblivion.

Pugsy, Galactic Civilian is dead.

If I get the PMs in in the next half hour, we'll start again tonight, please be quick!

Baddies, Obi Wan and Threepio. Fett has already been in touch...

well, that sucks

still, if i survive the night (help me obi wan kenobi...) then hopefully we'll bag our baddie tomorrow, or maybe the assassin can help us

Sorry Pugsy, but I guess I will be joining you either during the night if not tomorrow.

Im away to bed and stressed!

Woooooooooooo

Think I can smell something [ATTACH]1329[/ATTACH]

Wooooooooooo

i think we know where from :eek:

The Emperor was out for revenge. In his twisted psyche there was just one man he wanted to kill tonight, one man he wanted to suffer.

Why? Who knows. He wasn't offensive, he hadn't done anything wrong, he'd kept his head down, got on with his life and tried to be as unobtrusive as possible. But The Emperor's sick blood lust had a hold of him, summoning up all of his dark powers he let his force lightning fly.

800pxsidslightningmz4.jpg

Milky lay dead before him. Another Galactic civilian wiped out by the evil doings of the despotic ruler.

Meanwhile Obi Wan investigated and as for Threepio, here's what he had to say;

Listen to them, they're dying R2! Curse my metal body, I wasn't fast enough, it's all my fault! My poor Master.

Boba Fett for reasons known only to himself decided not to kill anyone tonight, fair enough, his prerogative I suppose!

Here's who's left;

Jamie

Maxi

Beverley

Bigsmak

Boof

Cigaro

Yvonnejambo

Hogan3012

We have two servants of the Evil Empire, one Jedi Master, C3PO and Boba Fett left. Fett has two darts.

Five votes for a kill.

Next deadline 11pm tomorrow, I need an earlier night!

well thats crap :mad:

we can still win this though if we're careful.

not gonna fire right in with a vote, althoug i think its a safe bet where i'll be putting it. gonna head to work shortly and will vote either at lunchtime or when i get home from work

The Emperor was out for revenge. In his twisted psyche there was just one man he wanted to kill tonight, one man he wanted to suffer.

Why? Who knows. He wasn't offensive, he hadn't done anything wrong, he'd kept his head down, got on with his life and tried to be as unobtrusive as possible. But The Emperor's sick blood lust had a hold of him, summoning up all of his dark powers he let his force lightning fly.

800pxsidslightningmz4.jpg

Milky lay dead before him. Another Galactic civilian wiped out by the evil doings of the despotic ruler.

Meanwhile Obi Wan investigated and as for Threepio, here's what he had to say;

Listen to them, they're dying R2! Curse my metal body, I wasn't fast enough, it's all my fault! My poor Master.

Boba Fett for reasons known only to himself decided not to kill anyone tonight, fair enough, his prerogative I suppose!

Here's who's left;

Jamie

Maxi

Beverley

Bigsmak

Boof

Cigaro

Yvonnejambo

Hogan3012

We have two servants of the Evil Empire, one Jedi Master, C3PO and Boba Fett left. Fett has two darts.

Five votes for a kill.

Next deadline 11pm tomorrow, I need an earlier night!

Am I not still alive? What's happened?

And Vote Hogan

Your votes seem to come out of nowhere with very little reason. I think you're being led.

Oopsie!

I was very tired last night, I am very tired today, mistakes are gonna get made.

As you have all worked out, 'cos you're much sharper and smarter than what I is, the list of players is

Jamie

Maxi

Beverley

Bigsmak

Medico

Cigaro

Yvonnejambo

Hogan3012

I think everything else was right.

And Vote Hogan

Your votes seem to come out of nowhere with very little reason. I think you're being led.

Thats ridiculous being led by who exactly? My voting pattern is nearly 100 % diffrent to anyone else playing! Anyone voting for me is making a mistake as i am just a civilian! Medico you are 100% more dodgy than me to be honest

Well thats a suprise night survived, I guess the goons know I will be voted out today so went for milky instead. I dont expect to last today when Beverley and Maxi get you all brain washed into believing them. Off to work now so will check when get home.

Hey, good going Mafia, keeping me alive because I'm the easiest to get lynched off eh?

Well, I don't have a role, Beverley might have but what I do know is Bigsmak and Yvonne are looking more dodgy by the day. What was that about trying to call an end to the day while Yvonne was still behind in the votes?? and then the late change that saved her at pugsy's expense.

vote Yvonne

Hey, good going Mafia, keeping me alive because I'm the easiest to get lynched off eh?

Well, I don't have a role, Beverley might have but what I do know is Bigsmak and Yvonne are looking more dodgy by the day. What was that about trying to call an end to the day while Yvonne was still behind in the votes?? and then the late change that saved her at pugsy's expense.

vote Yvonne

mon the townies :hobofish:

Thats ridiculous being led by who exactly? My voting pattern is nearly 100 % diffrent to anyone else playing! Anyone voting for me is making a mistake as i am just a civilian! Medico you are 100% more dodgy than me to be honest

Why exactly am I more dodgy?

And I never said you were being led on thread. If you're a goon you could quite easily be being told what to do off thread and then making sure that your votes are different to your goon buddy just to make sure nobody will suspect both of you.

What exactly do you mean by you still don't trust Beverley though? Today is the first day you've voted for her.

well i'm gonna go with my guts, and i'd urge you to do the same

i'm not in cahoots with maxi, and if i'm wrong then lynch me next. you'll know where to go, but i truly think yvonne is up to no good

if you have any sense, you'll see it too

vote yvonne

And Vote Hogan

Why exactly am I more dodgy?

And I never said you were being led on thread. If you're a goon you could quite easily be being told what to do off thread and then making sure that your votes are different to your goon buddy just to make sure nobody will suspect both of you.

What exactly do you mean by you still don't trust Beverley though? Today is the first day you've voted for her.

There proves that you did say i was being led!!

Unvote Beverley

Vote Medico

Im wondering whether Maxi's unsubstantiated early trust of Milky was a curveball.

There was no justification as to why he trusted him IIRC, and there can only be 2 reasons:

1 - He knows he is good by default, as he is a goon.

2 - He has investigated him.

Maxi is always voted off early, although strangely this time he hasnt...

Commander Harris
I think this is possibly one of the hardest games for a while, to me anyway.

I'm suspicious of everyone!

I read cigaro's post and it reminded me of "the game" - which, for any players out there, I just lost it. :sad:

Commander Harris
Whats that?

you don't want to know. it's just a little bit stoopid.

oh, I forgot.

wooooooooooooo

I read cigaro's post and it reminded me of "the game" - which, for any players out there, I just lost it. :sad:

Damn you Harris!

Do you have any idea how many people I have to text now?

:mad::mad::mad:

Well suprise suprise Maxi and Beverley gunning for me.:rolleyes:

Please people see whats going on.

Can I vote them both?

Vote Maxi for just now but I will happily change to Beverley if anyone else agrees.

So the vote pattern today so far

Jamie-

Maxi-Yvonne

Beverley-Yvonne

Bigsmak-

Medico-Hogan

Cigaro-

Yvonnejambo-Maxi

Hogan3012 - Beverley-Medico

unvote yvonne

vote bigsmak

may change it later,

those 2 and Cigaro are the ones on my radar.

Hey... I'm a poor galactic citizen

VOTE: Yvonne

what are the scores on the doors incidentally?

i think we're heading the right way to catch a badun

Vote Bigsmak just now

I have my suspicions of all of you, but his contributions are little more than the odd one liner, mostly saying he is confused. Theres a good chance that'll change later on though.

What is it we have left? 3 civilians, 2 baddies, 2 goodies and the assassin?

sorry for the one liners.. I dont have much to add...

I now think that Bev and Yvonne are the two baddies as they are always on opposite sides always and there has to be a time when they are both baddies.

Thats the only reason I have for this vote

I'm willing to vote for any one of you.:laugh:

My last vote will be in about 10 mins, so hopefully something jumps out then.

unvote bigsmak

HMFCjamieHMFC
Vote Bigsmak just now

I have my suspicions of all of you, but his contributions are little more than the odd one liner, mostly saying he is confused. Theres a good chance that'll change later on though.

What is it we have left? 3 civilians, 2 baddies, 2 goodies and the assassin?

yeah we only have 3 Civilians, 1 Assassin, 2 Bad guys and 2 Good guys left

Archived