• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yvonnejambo

• Dandyman

• Deek

• Commander Harris

I have only ever made one mistake and that was to make a joke with you that i could be a werewolf

you also made the mistake of letting me use you as a alibi on your first mafia game lol

tenacious d was the one who started it

you sound like i little school girl with that comment lol

i was heading to bed and wanted to know who was lynched, is there anything sinister in that ??

post 583, just look at the few posts above it, certainly seems like its aimed at those voting for me

secondly

post 487 leaves a clue too

both ghostly, gossipy clues

das root and chesny are on my list of probably goons

if i'm lynched tonight look VERY closely at those posts and those who lynch me

:dontgetit:

I'm probably being stupid but I can't see anything near post 583 that looks like a warning against voting you.

487 I can see but I don't see how it relates to you. I'm confuddled. :confused:

HMFCjamieHMFC
you also made the mistake of letting me use you as a alibi on your first mafia game lol

yeah you played me like a fool in the first game

HMFCjamieHMFC

i was heading to bed and wanted to know who was lynched, is there anything sinister in that ??

maybe i don't know it was boof that was wondering

HMFCjamieHMFC

post count of people still left in

Commander Harris 65

Deek 55

Tenacious D 42

JamboLad 37

Sweeney 34

Das Root 31

hughesie27 30

Boof 29

JennyJambo 22

Beverley 22

HMFCjamieHMFC 19

colincameronspenalty 16

stella_jambo 13

Tobias Funke 13

Cesnauskis+10 11

ArmiyaRomanova 11

Toggie88 6

:dontgetit:

I'm probably being stupid but I can't see anything near post 583 that looks like a warning against voting you.

487 I can see but I don't see how it relates to you. I'm confuddled. :confused:

it was just the timing of it last night JJ

i had posted something, in my defence and as i was posting another just before going to work that was posted, and it seemed to me at the time, that he was hinting it would be foolish to lynch me.

prbably clutching at straws, but knowing i'm a townie, the fact there had been a couple of allegations thrown at me, quite vocally, and the timing all gave me the impression it was aimed at me/those voting me

In this game....a definite YES:p

Nah, I'll tak a daunder back and see fir mesel'.

Ah...I rather think my 'those who posted at supposed lynch time last night' are dodgy scenario doesn't appear hold that much water.

Toggie, Tenacious D, HMFCjamieHMFC and Das Root were those seeking a bit of night action from Yvonne. Surely they can't all be goonly!!! I was hoping there'd've been many more people shouting for a lynching so maybe just another dead-end.

One thing that might be worth noting is that there didn't seem to be a massive desire to save Cesny.....maybe he's clean or maybe he's a goon and his team realised the deadline wasn't last night.

I'd be more inclined to believe clean, but he's not really posted enough to stand out as dodgy yet.

A lurking newbie....buggeration!!!!!....now I've got to be suspicious again!

Cesnauskis+10
Ah...I rather think my 'those who posted at supposed lynch time last night' are dodgy scenario doesn't appear hold that much water.

Toggie, Tenacious D, HMFCjamieHMFC and Das Root were those seeking a bit of night action from Yvonne. Surely they can't all be goonly!!! I was hoping there'd've been many more people shouting for a lynching so maybe just another dead-end.

One thing that might be worth noting is that there didn't seem to be a massive desire to save Cesny.....maybe he's clean or maybe he's a goon and his team realised the deadline wasn't last night.

I'd be more inclined to believe clean, but he's not really posted enough to stand out as dodgy yet.

Clean.

Eh?

Who has voted so far;

hughesie- Beverley

Beverley- Ces 10

CCP - Beverley

JamboLad- Ces 10

hmfcjamiehmfc NO vote allowed

Tenacious D

Commander Harris - Deek

Boof - Das root

JennyJambo

Cesnauskis+10 - Beverley

Toggie88

Tobias Funke- Jambolad

Stella_jambo- Deek

Sweeny- Ces 10

Das Root- Beverley

Deek- Com Harris

So we have

Beverley-4

Deek- 2

Ces 10- 3

Jambolad -1

Commander Harris -1

Das Root-1

I'm await out, so Vote Hughesie

Don't suspect you mate, just first name that came to mind and you don't have any votes - so no harm.

not sure who to go for bev or cesny, will ponder over it for 20 mins or so hopefully both will come up with a decent agruement to why the shouldnt be lynched to help me make my choice

HMFCjamieHMFC

I hadn't looked over the thread and i wanted to have the right to vote for people agin

Folks, I wouldn't read too much into my 'those who posted near the deadline last night' post.

I was merely thinking aloud and seeing who might've looked dodgy, but as I've already said that seems a pretty flimsy theory so I don't want any goons coming on and trying to pin anything on me.

And those who I mentioned in the post - worry ye not, I won't be using that as a reason to be voting any of you (if I eventually do - who knows how things are gonna spin out?).

Cesnauskis+10
to makeit interesting and to see how certain players react im going to tie up the votes

vote cesnauskis 10

Was there no method in that at all?

I will let the dead gossip decide as he has no info about any players still in the game. Beverley is not online so a coin toss seems bit unfair if she aint on.

I don't know if I can handle the pressure. :) I think it should be a penalty shoot out whatever that entails.

That or a ghost council vote, since we were all goodies and don't know any inside info on the remaining players.

Cesnauskis+10
I don't know if I can handle the pressure. :) I think it should be a penalty shoot out whatever that entails.

That or a ghost council vote, since we were all goodies and don't know any inside info on the remaining players.

How would we do penalties?

Ok well what about if Ces picks heads or tails and I Pm Robby whether its heads or tails who gets lynched?

when me and deek did penaltie we both sent 5 shots left right or centre to chris who was incharge of the game and 5 saves in the direction we wanted to go

ie shot 1 left

and so on

and save 1 centre and so on

Yeah, for penalties to work both players need to be online.

Post #643 could be helpful if you'd like to say some more....

HMFCjamieHMFC
How would we do penalties?

I think you post 5 directions you want to shoot and then the same for which way you want to dive