Mafia 1001 Shedingle Glen

yvonnejambo

i am definitely twnie, so if jenny is right, then that narrows it down to 2

assuming jenny IS telling the truth too.

i'm gonne vote jambolad

he's already sworn on pinillas bad leg, so he has nowt to lose i suppose.

all i know is i'm the only one i can be sure of having told the truth since day 1

i'm loath to vote another person who claims definite townie just because we can't afford to lose.

now, another thing

i confused, cos i thought it was townie v mafia, but we have triads too?????

i've completely misread the thread, so hoe many baddies does that mean we have left?

I wouldnt risk losing Pini for even longer :sad:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yvonnejambo

• Dandyman

• Deek

• Commander Harris

Way to go guys.

Just remember I told you that I AM the townie.

Bring it on.

But make it quick cause I'm getting bored.

Just a wee point, look back at post 748 by Beverley. Is she typing like she has had a drink, or trying to give that impression? This was at 9.21pm

"am definitely twnie, so if jenny is right, then that narrows it down to 2

assuming jenny IS telling the truth too.

i'm gonne vote jambolad

he's already sworn on pinillas bad leg, so he has nowt to lose i suppose.

all i know is i'm the only one i can be sure of having told the truth since day 1

i'm loath to vote another person who claims definite townie just because we can't afford to lose.

now, another thing

i confused, cos i thought it was townie v mafia, but we have triads too?????

i've completely misread the thread, so hoe many baddies does that mean we have left?

Then move to post 42 on the Your favourite, hilariously bad movies thread.

This is Beverley at 10.44pm

"one of the funniest films ever made

badly written, badly acted, badly directed but one of my favourites.

showgilrs never fails to make me laugh

especially the sex scene in the swimming pool lmfaoooooooo"

Not a lot in it, but in my opinion the first is trying to hoodwink us.

At 2 this morning she posted a lot of drunken gabble, but when I checked the mistakes she had made, the keys were not right next to each other but some were 3 or 4 keys away.

I think Bev is playing a sly game, but am not sure if she is tied up with Jenny or not. I think one of them is the SK.

Can someone keep posting current vote counts tomorrow for me please? Im working a lot tomorrow and wont have access to PC apart from around 4-5 and then around 10.30 tomorrow night, so updates will help me keep track of things. good luck folks im away to bed

right looking back over the posts she manages to highlight am and will with capitals in the first post but cant spell at all in the second one

still not sure whether to vote jenny or bev tho

i was pished last night, but tonight, just tipsy

i'm a typo queen at the best of times, so i wouldn't read anything into my typing to be honest

bev as you know we have nothing to go on so every little thing is going to get scrutinised

how is work with this property deferral just now

work has been pretty full on with it just now.

had several bits of training pulled to be briefed so its getting on the mams

i know we;re gonna be scrutinising each other, but i'm really not one to be thinking about cos i AM a townie

work has been pretty full on with it just now.

had several bits of training pulled to be briefed so its getting on the mams

i know we;re gonna be scrutinising each other, but i'm really not one to be thinking about cos i AM a townie

Okay Bev said she was a townie so lets not vote for her.

queue the ''beleive me if you want but i am a townie i dont care blah blah'' post

queue the ''beleive me if you want but i am a townie i dont care blah blah'' post

yeah thats a great defence from Bev. never heard that one before...

happens to be true though CCP

believe me or don't believe me, i just think we ought to be careful is all.

Haha excellent. Bev go and highlight the whole of my post. Might be a wee surprise for you:D

Pah! Am I not deaded yet? How long does it take?

You lot are murder! :)

Vote me...for love of God, vote me!

Burn the witch...:)

And then when you all see I'm townie...burn Boof & Deek & CCP!!!!

Pah! Am I not deaded yet? How long does it take?

You lot are murder! :)

Vote me...for love of God, vote me!

Burn the witch...:)

And then when you all see I'm townie...burn Boof & Deek & CCP!!!!

Who have you voted for?

Boof. Can't vote for myself! :sad:

You would vote for yourself?

Do you not want us to win? Well I say us as in townies but lets face it. You are not one.

Commander Harris

(if you really want to hide things then do it in the quote then it wont be revealed when it is quoted)

white text shows. :P

wtf have you been smoking Jenny? sounds like the ramblings of a guilty conscience to me! You've basically admitted your not a townie about 10 times!

You would vote for yourself?

Do you not want us to win? Well I say us as in townies but lets face it. You are not one.

wtf have you been smoking Jenny? sounds like the ramblings of a guilty conscience to me! You've basically admitted your not a townie about 10 times!

Hughesie, Yep I'd vote for myself. The Town won't win cause they haven't got a clue. Point proven by yourself IF indeed you are Townie. You're voting for a fellow innocent. Like I say not a clue. :)

CCP, No guilty conscience cause I've nowt to be guilty about. I have NEVER admitted I'm not Townie. I have said repeatedly I AM Townie. Funny thinking by you really...if I'm telling you I'm not Townie like you say then you've no reason not to vote for me cause I must be bad right? ;)

ColinCameronspenalty

Das root

Deek-----------------Jenny

Hughesie--------------Jenny

Tenacious D

Boof

Beverley-------------JamboLad

hmfcJamie

JennyJambo----------Boof

Commander harris----Jambo Lad

Toggie

Tobias Funke---------Hughesie

Jambo lad------------Jenny

Hughesie, Yep I'd vote for myself. The Town won't win cause they haven't got a clue. Point proven by yourself IF indeed you are Townie. You're voting for a fellow innocent. Like I say not a clue. :)

CCP, No guilty conscience cause I've nowt to be guilty about. I have NEVER admitted I'm not Townie. I have said repeatedly I AM Townie. Funny thinking by you really...if I'm telling you I'm not Townie like you say then you've no reason not to vote for me cause I must be bad right? ;)

yer hardly going to admit your no a townie though are you!?

the thing is noone knows whos who so we need to pick on ppl who are acting suspiciously, even if its just down to a slip of the tongue or whatever - your not giving people any reason to trust you just now.

the only reason im not voting for you just now is because i want to be 100% sure we dont take another townie out, and there are loads of others im suspicious of just now.

yer hardly going to admit your no a townie though are you!?

the thing is noone knows whos who so we need to pick on ppl who are acting suspiciously, even if its just down to a slip of the tongue or whatever - your not giving people any reason to trust you just now.

the only reason im not voting for you just now is because i want to be 100% sure we dont take another townie out, and there are loads of others im suspicious of just now.

Make yer mind up sonny! Contradict yourself somewhat there do you not? I've said I'm NOT a townie yet I'm hardly going to admit I'm NOT??:confused:

I'm not acting suspiciously. I said I was Townie. I chucked in a theory. I'm standing by it.

You said I'm suspicious, you said I have admitted not being a Townie. Pretty good reasons to vote me I'd say. Yet you haven't and I have a pretty good idea why that is.

But I'll play along...tell me all your loads of others you're suspicious of. If of course your willing to stick your neck out like I have.

Make yer mind up sonny! Contradict yourself somewhat there do you not? I've said I'm NOT a townie yet I'm hardly going to admit I'm NOT??:confused:

I'm not acting suspiciously. I said I was Townie. I chucked in a theory. I'm standing by it.

You said I'm suspicious, you said I have admitted not being a Townie. Pretty good reasons to vote me I'd say. Yet you haven't and I have a pretty good idea why that is.

But I'll play along...tell me all your loads of others you're suspicious of. If of course your willing to stick your neck out like I have.

posted them earlier :thumb:

ColinCameronspenalty

Das root

Deek-----------------Jenny

Hughesie--------------Jenny

Tenacious D

Boof

Beverley-------------JamboLad

hmfcJamie

JennyJambo----------Boof

Commander harris----Jambo Lad

Toggie---------------Boof

Tobias Funke---------Hughesie

Jambo lad------------Jenny

Hmm...Jenny's playing a strange game here - can't quite work out what she's up to but she IS a good player.

If necessary to save myself at the finale I may change my vote, but for the moment the dodgiest I've managed to see gets my vote.

Vote hughesie...another one I can't quite fathom, but seemed to be trying too hard to throw us off the Beverley scent.

PS Yvonne...any chance deadline could be later than 11?

I love it when Jenny gets angry, it is like grabbing a tiger by the tail.:confused:

I especially like the bit when she called "CCP" Sonny.

to be fair i am pretty young - especially when compared to her i'd wager!

wouldnt like to be her hubby after she's had a few.

as for everyone else, everyones pretty quiet today...very odd.

Angry? Me? Not since 1997. Three broken ribs and an injunction will testify to that! :)

Oh and I'm not that old CCP you young scamp. Oh and you dinnae need to worry about my other half...I'm a happy drunk! And I'm sure he'll tell you that my faults are being too cheery and hyper rather than angry and naggy!

I'm easily bored is all. ;)

no bother JJ, dont shout at me again tho please, its a wee bit scary for a 'scamp' like me!! (scary like, say, a mafia or triad person.......)

anyway dont know who to vote for out the 3 in the lead, as things are going pretty poorly to say the least and we need to be really careful not to lose anymore townies, still not 100% the 3 Tenacious D points out are bad, so gonna go for one of the quiet ones to set the cat amongst the pigeons.

vote Tobias Funke

what 3 did i point out as bad ? im only going by what robby bobson said

i'll also be keeping a eye on you sunny :)

sorry my bad misread your post, the 3 u mentioned as being in the running for the chop.

sorry sonny :)

Posts so far

Tenacious D 68

Commander Harris 68

Deek 64

JamboLad 48

Boof 41

hughesie27 37

JennyJambo 32

HMFCjamieHMFC 31

Das Root 31

Beverley 30

colincameronspenalty 27

Tobias Funke 14

Toggie88 12

Are they actually playing, are they sitting back looking at us decimate each other?

HMFCjamieHMFC
just incase the deadline is 7 im going to vote jambolad just going with my gut, something tells me he is a baddie

why do you keep wanting to level up the scores just before the deadline

Posts so far

Tenacious D 68

Commander Harris 68

Deek 64

JamboLad 48

Boof 41

hughesie27 37

JennyJambo 32

HMFCjamieHMFC 31

Das Root 31

Beverley 30

colincameronspenalty 27

Tobias Funke 14

Toggie88 12

Are they actually playing, are they sitting back looking at us decimate each other?

Yeah I'm playing - no point in going about screaming just yet. That's when you get bumped off.

HMFCjamieHMFC

The post count so far

Tenacious D 69

Commander Harris 68

Deek 65

JamboLad 48

Boof 41

hughesie27 38

HMFCjamieHMFC 36

JennyJambo 32

Das Root 31

Beverley 30