Mafia 1001 Shedingle Glen

yvonnejambo

Well...at least you have the good grace to admit it's bizarre :)

As I said at the time I didn't want to be part of the pile-on, which has now clearly been seen to have been added to by at least one goon - Sweeney.

Remember at that time we didn't know that J77 and RB were good guys - that was why I was wary of the pile-on, and didn't want to be associated with it.

I've also said I still see Das as dodgy, only slightly less so as I'm reasonably confident there's one gang he isn't a member of (due to Sweeney's almost casting vote).

I might even still vote for him if I can't find anyone dodgier over the next while.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yvonnejambo

• Dandyman

• Deek

• Commander Harris

Well...at least you have the good grace to admit it's bizarre :)

As I said at the time I didn't want to be part of the pile-on, which has now clearly been seen to have been added to by at least one goon - Sweeney.

Remember at that time we didn't know that J77 and RB were good guys - that was why I was wary of the pile-on, and didn't want to be associated with it.

I've also said I still see Das as dodgy, only slightly less so as I'm reasonably confident there's one gang he isn't a member of (due to Sweeney's almost casting vote).

I might even still vote for him if I can't find anyone dodgier over the next while.

Maybe thats your cover story ?

Maybe you're trying to throw people off the scent...you've been classified as dodgy earlier on in the game (not by me...yet).

I'll maybe have to take a look back and see who stood up for you.

Maybe you're trying to throw people off the scent...you've been classified as dodgy earlier on in the game (not by me...yet).

I'll maybe have to take a look back and see who stood up for you.

That will be hard, I dont think I've stood up for anyone as I've never really totally pointed the finger at anyone really either.

You did.

Vote Tenacious D

If you aint Triad I suspect you are Mafia.

i am neither mate, i am just a plain old townie

one thing i remember is that one player stuck up for sweeney early on cant remeber whoit weas tho there could be something in that

Commander Harris

result :) nice one Mafia! :P

I knew Sweeney was dodgy! I wish I had the courage of my convictions just to go for it but he can be rather persuasive!

oh well, from now on I'm just going to go with my initial instincts and stick with them.

I'm of the impression that jambolad has been getting help and may have been in league with Mr Todd. vote jambolad

result :) nice one Mafia! :P

I knew Sweeney was dodgy! I wish I had the courage of my convictions just to go for it but he can be rather persuasive!

oh well, from now on I'm just going to go with my initial instincts and stick with them.

I'm of the impression that jambolad has been getting help and may have been in league with Mr Todd. vote jambolad

i've been saying that most of the game but nobody has been listening

People thinking I am getting help is ridiculos. The game is not rocket science, if you do think this then its more a compliment to me so thanks but well if im voted off ***** happens. I enjoyed it and will be back for more but i would swear on Mr Pinilla's dodgy leg that I have had no help and am indeed a townie.

You did.

Vote Tenacious D

If you aint Triad I suspect you are Mafia.

Ok Deek give me your reason why you think im a goon then,

I have been open and honest throughout this game, and it will be proved that i've not been lying when im either lynched or killed by the goons

Ok Deek give me your reason why you think im a goon then,

I have been open and honest throughout this game, and it will be proved that i've not been lying when im either lynched or killed by the goons

Sweeney voted for Chesney. I think he may have been the only triad to do so. I think at least one of the mafia must have voted Chesney also. That leaves you Jambolad of Bev as a goon. I have chosen you just now but Jambolad is appearing on other suspects lists so I will watch with interest to see.

The commander as a non voter of chesney I am wary of also.

chris is a funny one he is usually quiet when he doesnt have a role but he could be playing that card so people dont suspect him

deek i voted for cesny because he looked dodgy in his final posts

for all we know you could be playing the role that i used to do when i was a goon and stick up for townies and defend certain players as it leads to being trusted by the town folk i have trick a few with this tactic before

Commander Harris
Is Chris_/Tobias normally this quiet in these games?

if he's a townie he tends to be relatively quiet. although he can be a very tricky player in my experience.

~~~~Wooooooooooooooo~~~~

My boys will avenge my death.

You might as well lynch ******** 'cos if you don't they're getting whacked tonight anyway.

I can't believe the mob got me, I was never getting lynched by the town, so you better be grateful to the greasy wops, pay them well and live your sad little lives in bondage to La Cosa Nostra.

FOOLS!

~~~~Woooooooooooooo~~~~

~~~~Wooooooooooooooo~~~~

My boys will avenge my death.

You might as well lynch ******** 'cos if you don't they're getting whacked tonight anyway.

I can't believe the mob got me, I was never getting lynched by the town, so you better be grateful to the greasy wops, pay them well and live your sad little lives in bondage to La Cosa Nostra.

FOOLS!

~~~~Woooooooooooooo~~~~

That rules out Jenny and Beverley as Triads then. So we know that it's another 2 guys. Cheers Sweeney;). Really helped your 'boys' there!:eek:

Seems like our coin toss went the wrong way as it should have been for Beverley!. I'll not vote yet though. Really no idea. I'm still very unsure of Deek the Sneak. But as I shown yesterday Jenny and Beverley sound like thay could be in cahoots. And but not being in the triads for sure means they definitely could be in the mafia. Jenny did go for Sweeny remember? Or was that a coy plan from the mafia to make us go for her?

That rules out Jenny and Beverley as Triads then. So we know that it's another 2 guys. Cheers Sweeney;). Really helped your 'boys' there!:eek:

Seems like our coin toss went the wrong way as it should have been for Beverley!. I'll not vote yet though. Really no idea. I'm still very unsure of Deek the Sneak. But as I shown yesterday Jenny and Beverley sound like thay could be in cahoots. And but not being in the triads for sure means they definitely could be in the mafia. Jenny did go for Sweeny remember? Or was that a coy plan from the mafia to make us go for her?

I dont think Sweeney would be so daft as to give away an obvious clue like that.

Apologies for not getting back on to vote last night. Got caught up in a drama.

Ok here's the list of who started Yvonne posted and their roles (good guys in blue, Traids in green):

hughesie

Jambo1977 - DOCTOR

Beverley

CCP

JamboLad

hmfcjamiehmfc

Lovecraft - GOSSIP

Tenacious D

Commander Harris

MarkyBallack - TOWNIE

Boof

JennyJambo - TOWNIE

Cesnauskis+10 - TOWNIE

Toggie88

Tobias Funke

Stella_jambo - TOWNIE

Sweeny - HEAD TRIAD

Robby Bobson - HEAD GOSSIP

Das Root

ArmiyaRomanova - GOSSIP

Deek

Now I know I am townie. So the question is would Yvonne have put 4 Townies in a row or is Boof dodgier than a SFA Referee?

What the hell...I don't think she would so Vote Boof

Also there's a wee group of 4 up the top end. There's now way they are all good either...there's a bad guy in there.

Ok here's the list of who started Yvonne posted and their roles (good guys in blue, Traids in green):

hughesie

Jambo1977 - DOCTOR

Beverley

CCP

JamboLad

hmfcjamiehmfc

Lovecraft - GOSSIP

Tenacious D

Commander Harris

MarkyBallack - TOWNIE

Boof

JennyJambo - TOWNIE

Cesnauskis+10 - TOWNIE

Toggie88

Tobias Funke

Stella_jambo - TOWNIE

Sweeny - HEAD TRIAD

Das Root

ArmiyaRomanova - GOSSIP

Deek

Now I know I am townie. So the question is would Yvonne have put 4 Townies in a row or is Boof dodgier than a SFA Referee?

Also there's a wee group of 4 up the top end. There's now way they are all good either...there's a bad guy in there.

I like the way you are thinking Jenny. It suits your purpose totally. What would happen though if we made Boof townie instead of you. It is a good theory but I am sticking with Tenacious just now.

Both him and the commander, my two main suspects are caught in between good guys.

vote hughesie

He gets very flustered ad almost rude when trying to mount a defence, like he's trying too hard. I recognise it because I do it.

~~~~~WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~

That's generic boys, I'm an equal opportunities gangster, but if you want read it literally, that's your plate of fugu!

MWHAHAHAHA etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hughesie

Jambo1977 - DOCTOR

Beverley

CCP

JamboLad

hmfcjamiehmfc

Lovecraft - GOSSIP

Tenacious D

Commander Harris

MarkyBallack - TOWNIE

Boof

JennyJambo - TOWNIE

Cesnauskis+10 - TOWNIE

Toggie88

Tobias Funke

Stella_jambo - TOWNIE

Sweeny - HEAD TRIAD

Das Root

ArmiyaRomanova - GOSSIP

Deek

Ha ha Jenny, very good!!

I see what you did there....now, how's about we put in the actual knowledge....

hughesie

Jambo1977 - DOCTOR

Beverley

CCP

JamboLad

hmfcjamiehmfc

Lovecraft - GOSSIP

Tenacious D

Commander Harris

MarkyBallack - TOWNIE

Boof

JennyJambo

Cesnauskis+10 - TOWNIE

Toggie88

Tobias Funke

Stella_jambo - TOWNIE

Sweeny - HEAD TRIAD

Das Root

ArmiyaRomanova - GOSSIP

Deek

Doesn't look so hot for you now, does it?

And remember, like you(if you are), I can't actually prove my innocence now that the town's incompetent/goonly element voted/knocked off the gossips.

I will say that you have been unusually quiet in this game...

My vote stays.

I know I am townie.

Let me put it this way...Do I think there will be 4 townies together like that? No. So by logic of knowing I am townie I have to go for Boof. I have no other logic...no-one to converse with and no-one to trust. Just throwing in a theory.

Face facts people...the goons don't have to bung theories out there. They just need to sit back and watch. They have the upper hand.

And another spin on it...if I'm right in my theory...then there is a 50/50 chance either Boof or I are goon. That was the obvious comeback right? Yes, as Deek and Boof have pointed out.

There's nothing much else to go for apart from the 4 at the top and theres only a 1 in 4 chance of hitting one there.

Go for it people. Make a choice. Me or Boof. I AM the townie though.

Lynch me and you kill a townie but then have Boof. Lynch Boof and if you agree with the theory we get a goon.

Your call people.

dont really think there will be much substance in the roles being 3 townies in a row so the next one must be a goon, i know when i was think of doing a game the numbers where going to be totally random so 4,5 even 6 townie's could easily be placed in a row

Vote count so far

Boof-2

Tenacious D-1

Jambolad-1

Hughesie-1

Toggie can you explain your vote please? :confused:

My vote stays.

I know I am townie.

Let me put it this way...Do I think there will be 4 townies together like that? No. So by logic of knowing I am townie I have to go for Boof. I have no other logic...no-one to converse with and no-one to trust. Just throwing in a theory.

Face facts people...the goons don't have to bung theories out there. They just need to sit back and watch. They have the upper hand.

And another spin on it...if I'm right in my theory...then there is a 50/50 chance either Boof or I are goon. That was the obvious comeback right? Yes, as Deek and Boof have pointed out.

There's nothing much else to go for apart from the 4 at the top and theres only a 1 in 4 chance of hitting one there.

Go for it people. Make a choice. Me or Boof. I AM the townie though.

Lynch me and you kill a townie but then have Boof. Lynch Boof and if you agree with the theory we get a goon.

Your call people.

Okay, vote jennyjambo

Vote count so far

Boof-2

Tenacious D-1

Jambolad-1

Hughesie-1

Toggie can you explain your vote please? :confused:

woooooooooo

Maybe he has a type impediment and meant boof?

woooooooooooooooooo

woooooooooo

Maybe he has a type impediment and meant boof?

woooooooooooooooooo

Wll maybe he will just have to retype it then :rolleyes:

HMFCjamieHMFC

He could be trying to blufff us to think beverley and jenny are not traids

been saying for a while Bev was a bad onion , and she voted for Ces along with Sweeney....

Tobias is right about hughesie kicking up too much of a fuss, Jenny is doing the same imo, however they both had a bit of a barney not too long ago - was this staged?......

Tobias is also a bit secret squirrel imo

been saying for a while Bev was a bad onion , and she voted for Ces along with Sweeney....

Tobias is right about hughesie kicking up too much of a fuss, Jenny is doing the same imo, however they both had a bit of a barney not too long ago - was this staged?......

Tobias is also a bit secret squirrel imo

Intresting theory. Is his vote for me staged too?

I'm not kicking up a fuss. I put in a theory. No-one else has. The Townies have nothing concrete. It's time to start thinking and that's what I have done.

I'm no fussed either way if anyone believes it or not. Least I'm trying something...

Intresting theory. Is his vote for me staged too?

I'm not kicking up a fuss. I put in a theory. No-one else has. The Townies have nothing concrete. It's time to start thinking and that's what I have done.

I'm no fussed either way if anyone believes it or not. Least I'm trying something...

good shout...

Wooooooooooo

I t'ond evah a eulc ohw enoyna si!

Wooooooooooo

the only one's that do are the goon's, everybody else is throwing accusations left, right and centre

woooooooooooooooooooo

I know not how to help you, I'd rather sit back and relax and enjoy my well earned rest

fi I saw llits evila d'I kcits ot ym nalp sa ti sah neeb yllaitrap nevorp eurt.

woooooooooooooooo etc

Righty-ho, I'm glad someone else is trying to help the town - even if it is somewhat (i.e.completely!) misguided.

I'm slightly convinced of Jenny's argument to the extent that I'm not going to lob in a retaliatory vote.

More suspicious has been hughesie's declaration that t'other members of Sweeney's team are in NO WAY female. Surely anyone could see through that....

The Townies have nothing concrete.

That doesent come across very well Jenny, "the Townies" infer you are talking about somebody else. I will except your offer to vote for you and if not guilty then Boof could well be in the firing line.

Unvote Tenacious D

Vote JennyJambo

Hmmm, I'm going to have to ponder my vote carefully.

I might not get on tomorrow night as we've got a shindig at school so I guess I'll have to vote tonight.

hmmm looks like a bit of a blunder from Jenny there....suspicion levels rising.

not voting just yet though, think theres plenty more offenders out there.

i am definitely twnie, so if jenny is right, then that narrows it down to 2

assuming jenny IS telling the truth too.

i'm gonne vote jambolad

he's already sworn on pinillas bad leg, so he has nowt to lose i suppose.

all i know is i'm the only one i can be sure of having told the truth since day 1

i'm loath to vote another person who claims definite townie just because we can't afford to lose.

now, another thing

i confused, cos i thought it was townie v mafia, but we have triads too?????

i've completely misread the thread, so hoe many baddies does that mean we have left?

HMFCjamieHMFC

Post count so far of people who are left in

Commander Harris 67

Deek 62

Tenacious D 61

JamboLad 47

Boof 40

hughesie27 32

Das Root 31

HMFCjamieHMFC 31

Beverley 27

JennyJambo 26