Mafia 1001 Shedingle Glen

yvonnejambo

Commander Harris
aye right, if lack of activity = guilt then there are far more guilty people out there than me.

I chose carefully day 1 - you were the only non-active player who had actually been on KB regularly during that day. Like I said, I believe lurkers have a lot to gain when the percentage of bad guys is so high.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yvonnejambo

• Dandyman

• Deek

• Commander Harris

I chose carefully day 1 - you were the only non-active player who had actually been on KB regularly during that day. Like I said, I believe lurkers have a lot to gain when the percentage of bad guys is so high.

lets not forget that everyone got it wrong big time last time when i got veoted off, essentially because i posted random nonsense. Trying not to make the same mistake this time, seems i just cant win though.

My thoughts on Li'l Miss Devious Beverley Beverauskas.

Our omnipotent narrator said that all parts are cast as per the numbers, now I would assume that her goody / baddie roles are set similarly on every game she does, the last one being Xmas.

Bev always takes the same number, but not this time as HMFCJamie beat her too it.

Bev was an innocent townie (originally) in the Xmas game.

I would speculate that the missing of said number and gaining of new number would push her into darkness.

Two games in a row she's said she was plain townie. Xmas she was, last game I'm sure someone could confirm either way, this one???

Hmmmmm.

Our omnipotent narrator said that all parts are cast as per the numbers, now I would assume that her goody / baddie roles are set similarly on every game she does, the last one being Xmas.

Bev always takes the same number, but not this time as HMFCJamie beat her too it.

I would speculate that the missing of said number and gaining of new number would push her into darkness.

Two games in a row she's said she was plain townie. Xmas she was, last game I'm sure someone could confirm either way, this one???

Hmmmmm.

Probably the biggest ****** and bull story if ever I'vr read one. I do agree she is a bit dodgey but that is no way to work out who is who by wwhich number she chose!

Cesnauskis+10
I only have two votes according to my spreadsheet. The others have unvoted me.

Hughsie x o

Jambo77

Bev

CCP x

Jambolad

Jamie

Lovecraft

Tenacious d

Commander x o

Marky

Boof

Jenny

Cesnauskis x o

Toggie

Tobias

Stella x

Sweeney x o

Robby x o

Das Root x o

what does the x o mean?

Probably the biggest ****** and bull story if ever I'vr read one. I do agree she is a bit dodgey but that is no way to work out who is who by wwhich number she chose!

I'm Sherlock Holmes.

JJ is on a low post count I notice.

Yep she is.

Had to head out yesterday morning and then popped in here before heading to Hampden. Back at 10.30 and off to bed cause I've got a yucky cold hanging about me (freezing my ass off at Hampden didn't help that much!)

Nowt sinister just been busy today as well. I'm away for a bath and then I'm gonna dish up dinner but I'll be back before ya know it!! :)

unvote deek

vote jambo1977

Pile on, pile on, wooooo!!

What is this about?

Is this a goon tactic of saving deek?

Enough of the pile on!

This could be a short game if i go....

Commander Harris
What is this about?

Is this a goon tactic of saving deek?

Enough of the pile on!

This could be a short game if i go....

so you're claiming you have a good role. good roles left are 1 gossip - which your not as you voted for a gossip and contributed to his lynching. that leaves doc - the doc protected deek, yet you are claiming he is a goon?

unvote CCP vote jambo1977

Hmmmmm.

last game i was a townie, the game before that (xmas) i was townie, turned angel turned elf

prior to that i think about 4 games on the trot i had a role, twice i think i was a baddie

all through my usual number 6

i'm still townie, believe me or not

you wanna investigate me? fee lfree but it would be a waste of an investigation as i guarantee i'm 100% townie.

likewise on a lynch, and we're already in a pickle losing 2 of the gossips.

wouldn't be wise to get rid of me on that basis alone.

i'm also not the SK

lynch me, investigate me, kill me, you'll see i was telling the truth AGAIN but like the last game, people want to disbelieve.

i can't be arsed defending myself any longer cos its duller than a dull thing trying to convince people who won't be convinced

all i can say is you'll see. lynch me now or end of the game, you'lll soon enough find out i was on the level

Sorry guys, been away for a bit - will try get more involved now.

Can anyone give me a quick run down of lynchings, night stuff etc?

Sorry guys, been away for a bit - will try get more involved now.

Can anyone give me a quick run down of lynchings, night stuff etc?

Sorry Toggie - I can't, but I'd be putting in a similar plea to yours....any summarisation anyone?

What I've noticed since I've recuperated is a totally baffling posting style from Das Root and Robby Bobson doing a careful analysis of what's been going on.

The former could be down to towniesque boredom, but I can't think he'd be so laid-back about a goon victory - maybe just stirring things up for the sake of it as the game might've become a bit lukewarm for his liking. Or he could be a baddy playing a very aggressive game.

And Robby - always careful and, as I said, analytical when a townie....could be the same this time, or could be cleverly making us think he's good.

He's got me convinced (for the moment), but I'll be watching for any slip-ups.

Not really convinced about either of 77 or Deek's guiltiness - I've asked for summaries as to why they're dodgy but none seem to be forthcoming, other than from them proclaiming their innocence.

I know I could go back and re-read the entire thread but I'm not that eager:rolleyes:

Something of a flippin' nightmare that we lost two players who could've been excellent for the town - and not just for their gossipy roles, both Lovecraft and Armiya are very, very good players and we'll rue their departure.

So, thanks solely to his bizarre-o-world posting style, and because I've really not got anything else to be going on with I'm going to have to half-heartedly vote Das Root

nah, will take a bit more than that.

Baa, baa, black sheep,

Have you any wool?

Yes sir, yes sir,

Three bags full.

One for the master,

One for the dame,

And one for the little boy

Who lives down the lane.

ColinCameronspenalty-1

Das root- 2

Deek- 2

Jambo1977- 6

Highesie-1

Tenacious D-1

Still to vote;

Hughesie

Beverley

hmfcJamie

Tenacious D

Markyballeack

JennyJambo

ColinCameronspenalty-1

Das root- 2

Deek- 2

Jambo1977- 6

Highesie-1

Tenacious D-1

Still to vote;

Hughesie

Beverley

hmfcJamie

Tenacious D

Markyballeack

JennyJambo

Yvonne, tell them i am innocent!

No can do you need to convince them yourself. :cool:

i'm stuffed then!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Good game whilst it lasted....

When does the next one start.....

I'm not convinced Jambo1977 is a role player (oo-er). I have nobody to vote for though. I assume any vote now will be irrelevant though. I'm going to vote deek just as he was the guy i innitialy thought was evil and i stil lhave nothin else on the table after a slow day for the game.

have to say i think das root & dandy steven are playing an odd game, so for that reason alone i'm going to vote das root

Oh-oh.

Looks like a Das Root pile-on (pretty sure there'll be some goon voting in there) and it's also gonna look like I started it, or at least contributed to it in its infancy.

So, sorry goons, my vote is going elsewhere and you can look for someone else to do your dirty work (unless he IS a baddy).

So unvote Das Root and vote hughesie simply because (this'll sound daft) but I don't think he's been suspicious enough for this to become a pile-on and I've already had a non-vote amnesty from Yvonne.

Oh-oh.

Looks like a Das Root pile-on (pretty sure there'll be some goon voting in there) and it's also gonna look like I started it, or at least contributed to it in its infancy.

So, sorry goons, my vote is going elsewhere and you can look for someone else to do your dirty work (unless he IS a baddy).

So unvote Das Root and vote hughesie simply because (this'll sound daft) but I don't think he's been suspicious enough for this to become a pile-on and I've already had a non-vote amnesty from Yvonne.

I haven't been suspicious enough or das root?

ColinCameronspenalty-1

Das root- 4

Deek- 3

Jambo1977- 5

Highesie-2

Tenacious D-1

Still to vote;

hmfcJamie

Markyballeack

JennyJambo

:)

Hughesie...Das Root was the most suspicious up to the time I voted for him but that seems to have precipitated a pile-on and that's even more suspicious.

You're not even on my suspicious radar which is why I've voted you - I don't think you've done anything dodgy (yet :D) so there should be no reason for other folk to vote you.

Basically I was just using my vote to make sure I didn't get Yvonne grumpy :) and thought it would be safe enough to vote you.

Definitely nothing personal (unless you really ARE a goon and tittering as you read this).

Unvote ColinCameronsPenalty

Vote Das Root

Voting for CCP might make me look like I was shirking voting, not willing to put my convictions on the line, there's no chance that he'll get lynched, but Das has looked increasingly suspicious. Also that ties up the voting now so players have a real chance to make a difference to save or condemn someone, maybe that pressure will reveal a goon or two.

Yea that was pretty much the reason I went for deek again. We don't want to get on the wrong side of Yvonne! Anyway all is good in the hood. I hope we get one of them this time. It will show us who we know isn't a goon. However the latter votes ie between now and the deadline may be 'conceeding votes' in other words they know their chum is a goner so may as well safe their own skin.

I think Boof just saved das root, I make it 5-4 now, you're still leading the way.

I didn't 'save' him - he needs a lot more than whatever he had for a guaranteed lynching.

I just got edgy about the rush of votes for him, though he's still pretty dodgy due to his curious posts.

Maybe I should just have the courage of my convictions and stick with my vote for him...?

But I'm not convinced enough yet, we really don't want to lose another townie with the goons and maybe SK getting a kill tonight.

I know I'll have to be more decisive, but that should be slightly more straightforward as the game goes on, once more people have posted and maybe made slight slip-ups.

Remember though, hughesie, there's two sets of goons and one set couldn't give a monkey's about t'other lot getting it.

Unless they're both goons, I can't see anybody doing conceding votes - I'd say it's too tight for that, but it's an interesting theory to keep tucked away for future reference.

hunch (which often sucks) and the accusations.

i've given no clue that i'm evil, simply cos i'm not, yet you are both trying to lead into something and i can't for the life of me figure out why you'd do that innocently