Mafia 1001 Shedingle Glen

yvonnejambo

vote deek we should have stuck with him on day one

Woooo

told you so

even the SK's sly attempt to get him lynched didnt work

law of averages says you gotta hit someone bad now, plus its gotta be easier to spot the voting together now there is so little innocent townies and so many evil goons

come on townies

woooo

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yvonnejambo

• Dandyman

• Deek

• Commander Harris

ok, in hoping we get badun this time

unvote boof and vote deek

he has been a wee bit quiet and is still on jennys list

i bloody hate this game lol, makes us paranoid

All you ever say is "go on lynch me, I'm an innocent townie blah, blah, blah, blah".

If I had a virtual rope you'd be swinging already young lady :D

thats because i AM innocent you fool!

Too quick at coming back at me without putting sensible thought into the game guys.

In my last post yesterday I said that two posters in particular are were probably sitting back laughing at us. Check back if you want. I was in bed at ten last night so missed all the action around eleven. I was not sure about Jenny or Boof, so when she invited a vote for her, I duly obliged. Strange game she played.

Tobias and Toggie were the two I mentioned yesterday.

So I will vote for the one with the least votes.

Vote Toggie

ArmiyaRomanova

wooooooo

Haven't checked the thread for a couple of days, and all I can say is....

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Goons :bravo:

Townies :boak: you are rank.

feck sake jenny was a townie? that sucks, she was talking like a crazy woman though. i wouldnt put any faith in her accusations at the end, she was talking like a mad woman and simply picked 3 at random to try to save her skin.

still dont see any reason note to go for Tobias

vote Tobias Funke

woooooooo

I'm really upset now, IMO I had the goons cornered on day 2, if only I had stuck to my guns, Jambo1977 and I would have lived and taken them down.

boooohooooowoooooooo

Hughesie-1

Bev-1

deek-2

Toggie-1

Tobias Funke-1

4 more to vote, I reckon this may be quite a quick day, but if it does stall the deadline will be tomorrow night at 9pm

Vote CCP

Said I need a new appraoch to today so I'm going for a guy who sounds a wee bit too relaxed at all these townies dropping dead.

Vote CCP

Said I need a new appraoch to today so I'm going for a guy who sounds a wee bit too relaxed at all these townies dropping dead.

so u dont think Tobias or Toggie are a wee bit sus? theyve hardly posted all game.

could be that there the 2 triads left so are lying low, or are 2 of the 3 remaining mafia and leaving one of the others to do all the posting. either way i think we should lynch one of them, there not really contributing so even if they are townies, there not contributing much, unlike the rest of us who are at least trying to identify targets.

so u dont think Tobias or Toggie are a wee bit sus? theyve hardly posted all game.

could be that there the 2 triads left so are lying low, or are 2 of the 3 remaining mafia and leaving one of the others to do all the posting. either way i think we should lynch one of them, there not really contributing so even if they are townies, there not contributing much, unlike the rest of us who are at least trying to identify targets.

I do yes but I also think you are more suss. I wreckon Toggie could well be a goon. Tobias is just dodgy all round.

I do yes but I also think you are more suss. I wreckon Toggie could well be a goon. Tobias is just dodgy all round.

dont see what ive done to make me look sus, you obviously dont think that not posting at all is fine though....

you, toggie and tobias in a menage a trois perhaps?

dont see what ive done to make me look sus, you obviously dont think that not posting at all is fine though....

you, toggie and tobias in a menage a trois perhaps?

Theoretically speaking, if hughesie and I were in the mafia together, why would I be voting for him? And I've voted for him in the last 3 rounds - that's who I've identified as my suspect.

:confused:

Christ, when will you all learn - the mafia won't be lying low. They will be in the midst of it all.

There is no point posting just for the sake of it.

feck sake jenny was a townie? that sucks, she was talking like a crazy woman though. i wouldnt put any faith in her accusations at the end, she was talking like a mad woman and simply picked 3 at random to try to save her skin.

still dont see any reason note to go for Tobias

vote Tobias Funke

Wooooo.....

I gave you the choice of me or Boof

I said I was Townie, I told the truth.

I named a goon for all to see.

And now I'm pointing to a total of 3.

If they're not bad I'll eat my hat.

But two of them didn't vote me...now why was that?

Did not want to be seen lynching the good.

Listen to the mad woman? Oh I think the town should.

Wooooo.....

unvote hughesie

vote CCP

Can't see a reason not to vote for me. Well I see a reason to vote for you. Voting for someone with no basis for it is as good a reason as any.

Christ, when will you all learn - the mafia won't be lying low. They will be in the midst of it all.

There is no point posting just for the sake of it.

Toggie you havent contributed anything to this game. You have stuck low and passed on twisting any possible goons. I think you are playing the SK. Somebody who doesent want to get on the bad side of anybody, doesent want to to be controversial, doesent want the finger pointed at him, so he can squeeze through to the final stages slowly knocking people off.

Wooooo.....

I gave you the choice of me or Boof

I said I was Townie, I told the truth.

I named a goon for all to see.

And now I'm pointing to a total of 3.

If they're not bad I'll eat my hat.

But two of them didn't vote me...now why was that?

Did not want to be seen lynching the good.

Listen to the mad woman? Oh I think the town should.

Wooooo.....

i didnt vote for you as most of my votes have been wrong so far, and we need to to stop losing townies.

does that mean everyone that didnt vote for you is bad?

and, hypothetically, if i was a goon, how would i know you were good?

you make absolutely no sense whatsoever. straw clutching to the extreme

i didnt vote for you as most of my votes have been wrong so far, and we need to to stop losing townies.

does that mean everyone that didnt vote for you is bad?

and, hypothetically, if i was a goon, how would i know you were good?

you make absolutely no sense whatsoever. straw clutching to the extreme

Because you'd know who the other goons were?

hughesie

Jambo1977 - DOCTOR

Beverley

CCP

JamboLad TOWNIE

hmfcjamiehmfc

Lovecraft - GOSSIP

Tenacious D

Commander Harris TOWNIE

MarkyBallack - TOWNIE

Boof

JennyJambo TOWNIE

Cesnauskis+10 - TOWNIE

Toggie88

Tobias Funke

Stella_jambo - TOWNIE

Sweeny - HEAD TRIAD

Robby Bobson - HEAD GOSSIP

Das Root

ArmiyaRomanova - GOSSIP

Deek

If you agree with Jenny's 'four-in-a-row' theory, then things don't look bright for me, do they.

But that's all it is...one theory out of many that could apply.

Obviously, if I was a goon, I'd be pointing this out and trying my best to defend myself but since the Doc's demise I haven't got any way of proving my innocence - other than being lynched or bumped off in the night.

I can't prove my townie credentials and stay alive so if you agree with Jenny she's made it easy for you - especially the goons amongst you...just blend in and by the time the real townies who vote for me realise they've made a mistake you'll be laughing up your sleeves.

All I can do is seek your trust and support in rooting out those baddies still amongst us.

I know I missed part of the game but since then there haven't been many more than me trying their guts out to get reclaim the town - I've had the good ideas, I've been asking the right questions and, I suspect, I've been voting for the right people.

So here goes again....Vote Das Root, though hughesie and Beverley (who goes to bed, gets up 2minutes later and just happens to check the thread....) are looking decidedly dodgy.

Beverley---------Deek

Das Root--------Beverley

Tobias Funke----CCP

Tenacious D-----Deek

Deek------------Toggie

Hughesie---------CCP

Boof-------------Das Root

Still to vote

ColinCameronsPenalty

HMFCJamieHMFC

Toggie

Commander Harris
Maybe I should have made the deadline tonight.....

just change it to tonight and see what happens :biggrin:

Maybe I should have made the deadline tonight.....

Go on then Yvonne. That will bring them all out. I have put my thoughts up but nobody responds. But I know they have been on other threads. :1022:

Maybe if people just change votes and lynch someone off their own back it would bring the game back to life.

Beverley---------Deek

Das Root--------Beverley

Tobias Funke----CCP

Tenacious D-----Deek

Deek------------Toggie

Hughesie---------CCP

Still to vote

ColinCameronsPenalty

HMFCJamieHMFC

Toggie

i voted Tobias Funke

i voted Tobias Funke

Yes you did, I was just testing to see if anyone notices my rubbish totting up of the votes

Beverley---------Deek

Das Root--------Beverley

Tobias Funke----CCP

Deek------------Toggie

Hughesie---------CCP

ColinCameronsPenalty- Tobias Funke

Still to vote

Tenacious D

HMFCJamieHMFC

Toggie

unvote deek for now, not sure whether to vote ccp tho

why would you? do you not agree that Toggie and Tobias are a bit too quiet? Toggies presumption that the bad guys are the ones doing all the posting is quite frankly pash, remember Chris in the xmas game? sounds more like an excuse to me.

It would be safe to presume that out of the bad guys , theres going to be at least one who doesnt post much while the others do the donkey work, and as mentioned earlier the serial killer is likely to keep a low profile.

I think we are close to getting a goon guys. Soo quiet. The Townies are tense, deflated, yet desperate to get one of the goons. The Goons are too shy to speak out. Don't want to bring attention to their posts as it will isolate them. Remember they work as a group!

The SK is probably sitting back taking things in his/her stride. I am willing to bet it will be a non poster like Toggie, but to be honest I'm more eager to get rid of a goon. Preferably a mafia as it would even the scores between the two camps and hopefully bring out some kind of war against them. Making them show face. That's when we can enielate(sp) them!

why would you? do you not agree that Toggie and Tobias are a bit too quiet? Toggies presumption that the bad guys are the ones doing all the posting is quite frankly pash, remember Chris in the xmas game? sounds more like an excuse to me.

It would be safe to presume that out of the bad guys , theres going to be at least one who doesnt post much while the others do the donkey work, and as mentioned earlier the serial killer is likely to keep a low profile.

ok i will go with you on the toggie and tobias part, altho tobias can usually be pretty quiet in these games when he is a townie, but i will agree toggie has been very quiet so

vote toggie

looking at the post count jamie has a higher post count than usual, but he isnt making any waves kind of flying just below the radar so he is another player we should keep a eye on i think

ok i will go with you on the toggie and tobias part, altho tobias can usually be pretty quiet in these games when he is a townie, but i will agree toggie has been very quiet so

vote toggie

not saying there def guilty, just pointing out that i think theres more reason to go for them then anyone else just now, and there not contributing to the game either, probably because there happy watching us townies massacre each other!

agree with hughesie that we need to get the mafia/triads before the serial killer, although id be quite happy to get the SK too as he's been more of a hindrance than a help thus far!

the only thing the sk is doing is taking out the main suspects which makes me think he/she might be a rookie as i more experienced sk would leave them to be picked off during the day

Right Im going to bring the deadline forward to 7pm tomorrow night. hopefully then we can have a quick night and get game back under way again.

That's more to do with the fact that Maxi and I don't get along and we tried to get the other bumped off.

:D

I may not be in by seven, so my vote stands for toggie. I take on hughsies point, but I am not sure who the goons are but I am pretty sure toggie is SK. Even if he is not, he is bad, mafia or triad I am not sure, but bad.:cool:

Vote me off if you wish - you're screwing yourselfs over.

Vote Deek

How would we be screwing ourselves over. What kind of defence is that. If you were an innocent townie you would defend yourself like I had to.

You are definately a bad egg Toggie.

How would we be screwing ourselves over. What kind of defence is that. If you were an innocent townie you would defend yourself like I had to.

You are definately a bad egg Toggie.

Believe what you want.

My vote stands.