Mafia 1001 Shedingle Glen

yvonnejambo

Vote Sweeney.

First vote Bev went Lovecraft and so did he. Second vote Bev went Das Root and so did he and again now Bev's gone Cesnauskis and so has he!

Anyhow when was he last bad guy? Has he ever been a bad guy? No-one can be that good all the time! ;)

Honest Jenny, I never noticed that!

Well in the vote for Chesney, obviously I said I was throwing my hat in with Bev (which is hardly the subtle tool of the goon voting with their mob mates now is it?), but as for the previous two votes, I didn't even realise that I had been following Bev's vote.

I don't feel the need to keep a spreadsheet! I wouldn't necessarily know.

Oh, and you know how good I am!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yvonnejambo

• Dandyman

• Deek

• Commander Harris

God you are slow.

Is it not a good sign I haven't went for somebody who has been lynched? As they were on our side!

You have misunderstood my method of voting. I went for the dogy ones yes. I have a list (posted yesterday however a few people have changed on it now) and by going by that I look at who looks the dogiest and who already has votes then go for the highest. A great example is (4rth time saying this now) you and bev. Both imo goons Bev has more votes. I voted her. Please I pray to god don't make me repeat that. I didn't even consider the 2 who we lynched as bad. Hence not voting for them in the end.

''How do you know Bev is dodgy? Go on give me a decent reason and I might just join you.''

Are you playing hard to get with me or are you naturally stupid?

Let us go back to primary school.

You vote Sweeney. As he votes like Bev. I agree with theory

Therfore Bev and Sweeney are bad in our opinion. Yes?

at the time Bev = 2 votes, Sweeney = 0

You go for Sweeny. Now to me this throws Sweeney out of the window of at least being in your mafia/triad group. Why? Becasue if you really thought they were in it together you wouldn't give one monkey's which one got lynched if you were a true townie and would have voted for Bev to even the score with 'Ces'. However you fail to see my point. Fail to vote for Bev after my post letting you prove your innocence. Fail to comprehend basic theory. Your excuse for not voting for Bev? You previously said she was 'Nowhere near a lynching' on 2 votes. Even though 'ces' was only 1 ahead of her.

Goodnight.

Hughesie,

Firstly, I am neither slow nor naturally stupid. Quite the contrary I can assure you. I have no need to return to Primary School either. As I am an adult who is capable of holding and participating in an adult discussion I would ask that you try to conduct yourself in a more appropriate manner. There is nothing more horrible than someone who has lost not only control of their emotions but control of their keyboard. It smacks of a lack of control which is a quite deplorable characteristic in a person.

Secondly, your rant borders on rudeness and shows of a lack of manners. I must say that rudeness and lack of manners is trait one findsto be quite intolerable. To that degree then I would ask that if you are unable to conduct yourself in a more appropiate manner in your dealings with me that you refrain in wholly for the remainder of this thread from conversing with me.

Thirdly, please be aware that I understand your theory fully (I am gifted with a very high IQ) and I can understand your reasoning entirely. However at this juncture I am unwilling to concur with your choice of vote and will not be joining you in it. I have reasons for my choice and I will remain loyal to my way of thinking until I have more to base a decision on than a couple of stab in the dark votes from others and your musings which I consider to be questionable at best.

Fourthly, I trust you will be leading the charge for good now as I note you now claim to have 4 players in teams with each other. Splendid job and fine detective skills. If a little misguided in parts. :)

I will bid you farewell with one final thought...

YER FECKING THEORY IS TOTAL BAWS. I AM WAAAY TO FECKING SMART TOO MAKE THE ERROR YOU THINK YOU HAVE SEEN. SPOTLIGHTING MY OWN TEAM MATE? ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE'S IN THE FRAME? NAH. VOTING FOR SOMEONE WHO SITS UNDER THE RADAR A LOT IN A BID TO HEAR THEIR THOUGHTS? AYE.

:P

righty

i'm home from work, little pished, and planning on getting even pisheder lol

all i will say in my defense is if (when) i'm lynched look VERY VERY closely at the ringleaders lynching me, cos you'r baddies will almost to a man, be in there!

i'm AM townie, you'll see, so if you want to have a pile on, then that will muddy the waters, but we have some very clever players who will suss it out, and even if there isn't an actual pile on, i reckon there is still enough clues as to who is dodgy

i was as good as pointed out to being good by one of the gossips (i think) who as a ghost minded us to be careful.

so

lynch me as bait if you so wish, but you WILL be lynching a townie

the defense rests (to pour more alcohol)

Cesnauskis+10
I have already explained why i have been quiet

Don't worry, I unvoted you.

Anyway, for all of the real townies out there, vote for me if you want but your just going to be another player down and it's just going to get worse, so it's in your hands if you want me killed...

i was as good as pointed out to being good by one of the gossips (i think) who as a ghost minded us to be careful.

Ah...good...some possible progress.

Bev - can you find the post where Maxi/Robby said/hinted you were trustworthy?

To be honest you've not flashed on my radar (or anywhere else:sad:) as being goonly but some others seem to have picked up on something.

I've looked and can't find where Robby said anything (while he was still alive), but it could be one of those too-well-hidden clues.

Or I might've just read it in a state of semi-sleepiness and it's gone right over my head.

In fact, this is another thing that went over my head but did anyone suss out Robby's role? If they were careless enough to mention it on thread then that might give us a pointer towards a goon as he was a night target (wasn't he?)

the defense rests (to pour more alcohol)

Not that I'm expecting a reply anytime soon ;)

Cesnauskis+10

An update of the votes:

Hughesie-0

Tobias Funke-1

Deek-2

Cesnauskis+10-3

Beverley-3

Jambolad-2

ColinCameronspenalty-0

Sweeney-1

off to work soon til half 9, so gonna have to vote now, still not really sure who to go for, dont trust deek or bev though. Going to go for Bev though as she's got more votes just now and think we need to get rid of her, she's dodgier than Miko's mullet.

vote Beverley

In fact, this is another thing that went over my head but did anyone suss out Robby's role? If they were careless enough to mention it on thread then that might give us a pointer towards a goon as he was a night target (wasn't he?)

Post #160.

Post #160.

What I was looking for was someone being careless enough (like hughesie thinks you are - OMG, that was funny!!) to point out Robby's goodness on thread.

Guess it hasn't happened though, but you've just gone and put yourself on my radar now as having recognised Robby's role and him being deidified by the goons last night.

And I already had enough folk on my radar without you adding to 'em:)

boof im pretty sure everyone know robby was the last gossip it was pretty clear after lovecrafts lynching

i also said i knew robby was the last gossip after he was lynched but i can assure you im not a goon

What I was looking for was someone being careless enough (like hughesie thinks you are - OMG, that was funny!!) to point out Robby's goodness on thread.

Guess it hasn't happened though, but you've just gone and put yourself on my radar now as having recognised Robby's role and him being deidified by the goons last night.

And I already had enough folk on my radar without you adding to 'em:)

Your vote for me is based on the fact I'm posting a bit funny? That's just because I couldn't be arsed at the start. A townie with no powers is a dull game to play.

I'd say investigate me but that's not possible, but if I get lynched and you were the Rotten Robbie who kicked off the pile on I can guarantee you that I, Sportacus will have the last laugh :D

I have never been a fan of pile-ons (unless we've had specific information i.e. X is a goon...get 'im) - especially now that all we've got to go on is our own thoughts.

I also don't subscribe to the no-powers-is-boring theory. That would lead to an easy goon win and be a pain in the arse for the game organiser.

It just makes it more of a challenge - sure everyone would like to be in a team but we knew when we signed up that the majority of us wouldn't be.

Makes the townie victory (when it happens) all the sweeter when you've had no help from anyone (bar Robby's wanger...in a very small way).

boof im pretty sure everyone know robby was the last gossip it was pretty clear after lovecrafts lynching

i also said i knew robby was the last gossip after he was lynched but i can assure you im not a goon

You could be right TD, the whole game went pretty much over my head until about Wednesday night (real time, not Shedingle Glen time).

woooooooooooooooo

FFS, you lot have really lost you're way since my death, the goons are sitting back laughing their socks off! I think our chances died with Lovecraft...

woooooooo

Still plenty of time to unvote you anyway, Das, if you can come up with something more convincing than 'I was bored'.

Dat's all yer getting sandwich boy :D

And I was in the middle of installing a rather tricky centralised data storage system so my attention span was that of a gnat and not even a digital gnat at that!

woooooooooooooooo

FFS, you lot have really lost you're way since my death, the goons are sitting back laughing their socks off! I think our chances died with Lovecraft...

woooooooo

Lovecraft is a dick. Ha ha ha. GIRUY fiction boy :D

For as long as enough of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under goonly rule. It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom — for that alone, which no honest Shedingler gives up but with life itself.

I am on a 5pm to 3am shift so posting this weekend is difficult. I voted wee chesney yesterday and not a lot has made me want to change.

Apart from Jennys stout defence. She is normally a goon when it becomes a bit personal. The little rant between her and Hughesie was quite amusing. Maybe both are goons on different sides. ;)

Ok my vote count looks like this;

Das Root-1 (not Lovecrafts vote)

Tobias Funke-1

Deek-2

Ces 10-3

Bev-4

Jambolad-2

Sweeney-1

16 left in game

Jamie not allowed to vote this round, so only 2 more players to vote. Jambolad you can change your vote as many times as you want!

Unvote Tobias Funk

Vote Cesnauskis

just curious but whats your reason for the vote change JLad? its just you are on my radar and just changing votes without a reason doesnt help your cause

just curious but whats your reason for the vote change JLad? its just you are on my radar and just changing votes without a reason doesnt help your cause

Basically when Cesnauskis posted this

"Don't worry, I unvoted you.

Anyway, for all of the real townies out there, vote for me if you want but your just going to be another player down and it's just going to get worse, so it's in your hands if you want me killed..."

I had my doubts, He is new to the game as am I. I dont know but that post just screams out im not a townie in my opinion. I also now think Jamie could have some sort of bad side and he and cesny are in it together not really knowing what they are doing due to being new.

Ok I make that Bev on 4 and Ces on 4. So I will Unvote Sweeney and wait and see what happens in the next wee while.

I said 11pm for deadline tonight but willing to bring it forward to 9pm if folks think thats long enough?

Up to you I will go with the majority. Was also thinking about making a 'day' last a day. Instead of having lynch every 2 days. As this game is quite a simple version and there are only bad guys and SK who have night roles its easy to turn round fast. Thoughts?

HMFCjamieHMFC
Don't worry, I unvoted you.

Anyway, for all of the real townies out there, vote for me if you want but your just going to be another player down and it's just going to get worse, so it's in your hands if you want me killed...

At the time i never realised

I said 11pm for deadline tonight but willing to bring it forward to 9pm if folks think thats long enough?

Up to you I will go with the majority. Was also thinking about making a 'day' last a day. Instead of having lynch every 2 days. As this game is quite a simple version and there are only bad guys and SK who have night roles its easy to turn round fast. Thoughts?

I will just go with whatever the majority agrees. 9 Oclock deadline would be good though tonight :)

Anyway, for all of the real townies out there, vote for me if you want but your just going to be another player down and it's just going to get worse, so it's in your hands if you want me killed..."

I had my doubts, He is new to the game as am I. I dont know but that post just screams out im not a townie in my opinion. I also now think Jamie could have some sort of bad side and he and cesny are in it together not really knowing what they are doing due to being new.

yeah i see some logic to that, only thing Jamie isn't new but is prone to making stupid mistakes due to being so young and naive

i will unvote JamboLad just now but will hold off before making my choice again

HMFCjamieHMFC

I am not new i have played about 5 or 6 of these games

Commander Harris

I'm happy with an earlier day, and also quicker days, will keep the game moving nicely and force some people's hand. :)

I'm working at mo, but out soon and gone until Monday as I'll be (hopefully) laughing at the garlic munchers getting a whipping at Murrayfield.

Just so ya's all know!!

I think 2 days per lynching is better as I won't be able to access KB until the evening and even then I wil lstill have work some nights. But 9pm is fine for me tonight.

yeah i see some logic to that, only thing Jamie isn't new but is prone to making stupid mistakes due to being so young and naive

Whoops, he came across as being new in my eyes.

HMFCjamieHMFC

I have only ever made one mistake and that was to make a joke with you that i could be a werewolf

Commander Harris
I think 2 days per lynching is better as I won't be able to access KB until the evening and even then I wil lstill have work some nights. But 9pm is fine for me tonight.

fair point - I'll probably be out all day tomorrow and would probably miss a whole day.

am working 3-9.30 but a 9 deadline is fine, ive made my vote and im sticking with it. as for the days, ill go with the flow on that.

post 583, just look at the few posts above it, certainly seems like its aimed at those voting for me

secondly

post 487 leaves a clue too

both ghostly, gossipy clues

das root and chesny are on my list of probably goons

if i'm lynched tonight look VERY closely at those posts and those who lynch me

I dont the like the way things are going here. Everybody is to happy with the votes so far. Nobody is defending Chesney which makes me think he is an innocent townie as we dont know who our friends are. Both sets of goons will be happy as they are thinking he is either a townie or a member of the opposite team. Remember folks the goons are playing each other, not just us townies.

So for now I will unvote cesnauskas.

I have thought about the rest and I dont like the way some folk are not voting.What I dident like in particular was Stellas instant vote for me, followed by a long break before the commander voted for me, also out of the blue for no reason.

So vote Commander Harris

post 583, just look at the few posts above it, certainly seems like its aimed at those voting for me

secondly

post 487 leaves a clue too

both ghostly, gossipy clues

das root and chesny are on my list of probably goons

if i'm lynched tonight look VERY closely at those posts and those who lynch me

But you weren't investigated. So how would they know?

Commander Harris
I dont the like the way things are going here. Everybody is to happy with the votes so far. Nobody is defending Chesney which makes me think he is an innocent townie as we dont know who our friends are. Both sets of goons will be happy as they are thinking he is either a townie or a member of the opposite team. Remember folks the goons are playing each other, not just us townies.

So for now I will unvote cesnauskas.

I have thought about the rest and I dont like the way some folk are not voting.What I dident like in particular was Stellas instant vote for me, followed by a long break before the commander voted for me, also out of the blue for no reason.

So vote Commander Harris

I was bored, the game seemed to be at a lull so I thought I'd throw something into the mix and see what happened. Was rather surprised that you didn't respond or ask for an explaination sooner and have only just decided to deal with the vote against you now.

9pm is good for me.

Apart from that I haven't seen enough for me to change my vote or anything. There's a lot of theory and supposition, but not a lot of substance.

It seems like a lot hangs on today's lynch and perhaps tonight's kill...

But you weren't investigated. So how would they know?

did the gossips not know who had roles and who didn't though?

or have i misread that?

the simple fact though is that i AM a townie, and it makes me suspect very strongly that those more vocal in try to call out votes for me have an agenda

so if i go tonight, which is a definite possibility, just think back on those who voted me, and those i have pointed out.

Ah....fading memory syndrome....I meant to flag this up earlier.

Who were the folks looking eagerly for the deadline being last night?

I seem to recall a few posts around 11pm, even though Yvonne had already said it was tonight.

So, whoever was in the firing line could just be an innocent townie and whoever was clamouring for the axe to fall then could be a dodgy goon.

But I'm having to give up the laptop for a while, so I can't check for myself until later.