Mafia 1001 Shedingle Glen

yvonnejambo

Ces can you choose number 1 or 2 please? I hadnt posted heads or tails to Robby before you posted your answer. I have posted the results of 1 or 2 to him and he will show this after you have chosen your fate!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yvonnejambo

• Dandyman

• Deek

• Commander Harris

Cesnauskis+10
Ces can you choose number 1 or 2 please? I hadnt posted heads or tails to Robby before you posted your answer. I have posted the results of 1 or 2 to him and he will show this after you have chosen your fate!

The number I will choose to choose my fate will be chosen randomly from the two choices. It's a hard choice. I choose 2.

So after a lot of indecision the towns people came together and finally whittled down their goon list to 2 Beverley or the new face in the town Cesnauskis+10. What a choice! So Cesnauskis+10 had tried to plead his innocence but in the end failed to get the town to believe him enough.

Snatched from the school gates he was lead by those big nasty people down to the tree

[/iMhttp://lynchtree.jpg

Cesnauskis+10 hung there while the town folks were sure they got it right, what were the odds now of getting a goon?

Cesnauskis+10- innocent townie -dead lynched day 3

Its now night

Jamie can vote again!

No he can't....

...it's still night time:p

HMFCjamieHMFC
No he can't....

...it's still night time:p

rub it in my face why don't you boof

Awwww, booooo!

It's kind of early is it not?

Not when you start drinking way to early in the day and the hangover starts before you even sleep! I need sleep

The number I will choose to choose my fate will be chosen randomly from the two choices. It's a hard choice. bev choose 2.

you have made a mistake :P

just so you know, if i survive the night i AM a townie, and killing me will prove that.

look at those pointing fingwers

i AM inncnonent if a little pished, but i WILL be proventownie, lynched or killed

I am stoney cold sober Beverley. Just finished a hectic shift and glad to be home safe.

Before I went out today, I said not to vote wee Chesney as I felt nobody was defending him, hence he had to be one of us. But still certan people voted for him whatever. If I survive the night I will be looking closely at all the Chesney voters.

Some people have been very quiet in this game.

ojo bbob

I knew it would only be a matter of time before you wanted to join in the 'geek' game! ;)

So it went tonight. The towns only wish would be that the mafia killed a triad instead of another innocent.

Over at the Italian restaurant the mafia were debating on who to kill, felt like ages since they got to bump someone off for fun. They knew the town was running out of innocents but they wanted to get rid of the Triads now. Out the window they could see Sweeney picking up his Chinese take away, he would do, well he did come out the chinese after all. 1 mafia member whistled over to him to come over. Sweeney wandered over to see why he was wanted.

Shown inside the Italian restaurant and threw to the office, he never got a chance to what they wanted him for, he got a meat cleaver through the head then was cut into nice wee cubes, god knows what they would be doing with all the cubes of Sweeney.

Point is have the mafia done the town a favour or is it just another townie down?

Sweeney- Triad Leader killed by Mafia night 3

BUT also out doing late shift in Tesco was the ginger midget, he was on his especially made ladder and stocking the shelves when he heard a snigger, he turned round to see Stella leaning into the freezer cabinet deciding over oven or frying chips sniggering away at the midget. The midget kicked him in the head which lead to him slumping into the freezer. Blood trickling out his head and onto the chips----tomato sauce on your chips anyone? The lights went out as the shop closed and the ginger midget just shut the drawer of the freezer cabinet leaving him to freeze to death

Stella Jambo-Townie killed by SK

It is now day

So it went tonight. The towns only wish would be that the mafia killed a triad instead of another innocent.

Over at the Italian restaurant the mafia were debating on who to kill, felt like ages since they got to bump someone off for fun. They knew the town was running out of innocents but they wanted to get rid of the Triads now. Out the window they could see Sweeney picking up his Chinese take away, he would do, well he did come out the chinese after all. 1 mafia member whistled over to him to come over. Sweeney wandered over to see why he was wanted.

Shown inside the Italian resteraunt and threw to the office, he never got a chance to what they wanted him for, he got a meat cleaver through the head then was cut into nice wee cubes, god knows what they would be doing with all the cubes of Sweeney.

Point is have the mafia done the town a favour or is it just another townie down?

Sweeney- Triad Leader killed by Mafia night 3

BUT also out doing late shift in Tesco was the ginger midget, he was on his especially made ladder and stocking the shelves when he heard a snigger, he turned round to see Stella leaning into the freezer cabinet deciding over oven or frying chips sniggering away at the midget. The midget kicked him in the head which lead to him slumping into the freezer. Blood trickling out his head and onto the chips----tomato sauce on your chips anyone? The lights went out as the shop closed and the ginger midget just shut the drawer of the freezer cabinet leaving him to freeze to death

Stella Jambo-Townie killed by SK

It is now day

result

pity about stella tho could have done with the sk taking out a goon also

Still in game

hughesie

Jambo1977-DoctorLynched day2

Beverley

CCP

JamboLad

hmfcjamiehmfc

Lovecraft -Gossip Lynched day 1

Tenacious D

Commander Harris

MarkyBallack-Townie modkilled night 2

Boof

JennyJambo

Cesnauskis+10- Townie-lynched day 3[/b]

Toggie88

Tobias Funke

Stella_jambo- Townie- Killed SK night 3

Sweeny- Triad Leader-killed mafia night 3

Robby Bobson- Gossip leader -killed Triads night 2

Das Root

ArmiyaRomanova- gossip-killed by mafia night 1

Deek

13 left 7 for a lynch and deadline Mon night at 11pm. (it may be a bit later as Im working tomorrow night)

Bonus getting the Triad leader, but I told you all not to vote for Chesney yesterday, but thats in the past, lets look at what we have.

This is the list Yvonne produced earlier yesterday.

hughesie- Beverley

Beverley- Ces 10

CCP - Beverley

JamboLad- Ces 10

hmfcjamiehmfc NO vote allowed

Tenacious D

Commander Harris - Deek

Boof - Das root

JennyJambo

Cesnauskis+10 - Beverley

Toggie88

Tobias Funke- Jambolad

Stella_jambo- Deek

Sweeny- Ces 10

Das Root- Beverley

Deek- Com Harris

Do we know how Toggie, Jenny and Ten D voted. I cant be bothered going back.

woooooooooo

First result for the town woop woop. And what a surprise about Sweeny - or was it???

I'm sure his name came up somewhere before...

woooooooooooooooooooooooo

The few posts from #370 onwards could be quite revealing.

I voted for Das Root due to his bizarre posting. Already voted for him were Jambo1977 (good).

Then along came Tenacious D (?), Robby Bobson (good), Beverley (?) and Sweeney (awfy bad).

Sweeney's vote could alsmost be seen as a casting vote and Sweeney's good enough to not risk that so I'm gonna stick my neck out a wee bit and see Das Root as definitely(maybe, almost) not a Triad.

Still could be a pizza-lover though, and I still have him as dodgy, but maybe not quite top of my dodgy list.

Just got to wonder if Ten D and Beverley are suspicious now.

Or the serial killer - which begs the question....wtf IS their role?

Are they trying to help the town?

Or win it for themselves?

This is bizarre by me but for some strange reason im pulled towards Boof, Das Root and Hughsie all being in together despite boof throwing us off the sent by voting Das Root a few times but he did save him previously.

What the hell

Vote Boof