Mafia 1001 Shedingle Glen

yvonnejambo

So yet another major blnder for the town. Who needs mafia and triads when you lynch your powered players during the day? :sad:

Anyway the Triads went and done their thing, they got a hold of Robby Bobson and pulled his nails out one by one trying to get him to own up to what exactly his position was in this town. He wasnt one for giving up and when they had pulled every finger and toe nail out they got bored.

They decided it would just be as well sticking a knife through him so he died

Robby Bobson -last gossip killed night 2 by Triads

Oh and just when you all think oh balls we have no good role players left if you aint have lynched the doc he was down to protecting Robby Bobson!

Good luck all you def going to need it now!

Is this town inbread or something??????

woooooooo

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yvonnejambo

• Dandyman

• Deek

• Commander Harris

Commander Harris

that was a quick night.

don't know if I should say anything as I seem to be pretty useless here!

I'd say late switchers that sealed Jambo1977's fate are the way to go.

I am still suspicious of CCP and deek from previous days(although deek put up a fine defence) - I would now add Sweeney and Tenacious D to that list.

but hey, I'm probably wrong anyway. :(

It had to be a quick night otherwise it would have been an extra long one as Im working very early tomorrow and wont get on pc till late afternoon. I asked the night players to put their stuff in early so I can get to bed!

My instinct said Tenacious D but then i was swung with everyone els's votes for Jambo77.

Note to self - never change gut instinc.

Should probably tried to convice you to go with me rather than be easily swayed.

well were useless

deek wormed his way out and i think that was a mistake, as it has been proved.

you all seemed convinced he was dodgy and them people changed there votes.

vote deek and i urge you to join me.

that was a quick night.

I am still suspicious of CCP and deek from previous days(although deek put up a fine defence) - I would now add Sweeney and Tenacious D to that list.

i know i now look dodgy as hell but would i really risk drawing attention to myself if i was a goon by changing my vote at the last minute as we all know that it makes folk suspicious

Oh we are royally screwed now!

Still my radar is working...made the right choice not to go for J77 and knew Robby was the gossip.

Oh we are royally screwed now!

Still my radar is working...made the right choice not to go for J77 and knew Robby was the gossip.

i think everyone knewe roddy was the gossip tho jenny that is why i put trust in him with das, 1977 and bev

Commander Harris
i know i now look dodgy as hell but would i really risk drawing attention to myself if i was a goon by changing my vote at the last minute as we all know that it makes folk suspicious

I know, but unfortunately my post looking for the tied folk to justify themselves gave you the opportunity to swing. I'm certainly not voting you yet, just thought it was suspicious.

And that might well be the reason why you think you can get away with it! Perfect excuse.

Still you'll keep.

right I'm going to go for das root, i know i sided with harris about his posting strategy but he is nipping my head and think it could be a good ploy to hide behind the erratic posts so vote das root again

Sorry I've got to modkill MarkyBallack, he aint posted at all So MarkyBallack-Townie modkilled and HMFC Jamie cant vote today.

hughesie

Jambo1977-DoctorLynched day2

Beverley

CCP

JamboLad

hmfcjamiehmfc

Lovecraft -Gossip Lynched day 1

Tenacious D

Commander Harris

MarkyBallack-Townie modkilled night 2

Boof

JennyJambo

Cesnauskis+10

Toggie88

Tobias Funke

Stella_jambo

Sweeny

Robby Bobson- Gossip leader -killed Triads night 2

Das Root

ArmiyaRomanova- gossip-killed by mafia night 1

Deek

16 left 9 for lynch

wooooooo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well done you, you know who I mean, playing a blinder. Booooooo.

wooooooooooooo

wooooooooooooooo

tried to save you and would have kept it going too...

:097::097::097::097::097::097::097::097:

Bloody hell guys!!

Was sleeping peacefully then a bloody siren's gone off (and on and off and on and off etc) just outside and nae fecker's going to own up to it.

Just waiting on the Ol' Bill to phone back before, ahem, helping it succumb to some 'weather damage'.

So...log on to here to see who we've signed / released...a quick visit to Shedingle Glen and all hell's broken loose!!!

We're bloody up against it now - not going to do anything till morning other than seek dodginess.

Anybody got a spreadsheet of what's been going on so far, or at least a record of votes / unvotes?

That might go some way to helping.

i reckon that das root is the SK so ill happily change to that, part fi that my vote is staying where it is.

Well I reckon you're the serial killer, just trying to pin it on me.

I'm a nice as a flower. Or a butterfly. Or a snuggly wuggly kitten.

truth_or_dare.jpg

that was a quick night.

I'm gutted we lynched the doctor, I'm gutted the goons got the last gossip, but I never voted for Jambo1977, my vote was for Das Root! And I explained why. Look at what happened after the votes were tied, which is what my vote did, that might give you a clue as to who should be on your list!

Woooo! Harris has a list!

Anyway, back in the day, many mafia games ago, we started out with a really simple game, no gossips or masons or super powers or ginger serial killing gnomes or doctors or fairys or any other fancy dan roles. Just townies and mafia. I can't remember what happened in that game, I think the mafia may have won, but nonetheless we are in a similar situation now.

Townies, we need to show unity and resolve, I think we should begin to question each other. Why exactly should we trust you Deek? Or Harris? Or Das Root? Or Bev? We need to be open and honest and probe each other. We need to find clues that may have been left, we need to take a close look at who might have changed their vote to save a player or indeed condemn one. We need to look at Robby Bobson's killing, who were his enemies? Who would have wanted him dead?

It's us against the mob guys, lets not make any more mistakes, there is still hope, there's still us. Oh and there's some kind of psychopathic serial killer, who may or may not be underheight and ginger, but may still do the town a favour by taking out a goon or two!

well were useless

deek wormed his way out and i think that was a mistake, as it has been proved.

you all seemed convinced he was dodgy and them people changed there votes.

vote deek and i urge you to join me.

Just back in from work as I said I would be.

The games a bogey, we are all doomed. 6 of them against us is hard odds. But still voting patterns may help us.

I voted Stella twice in succesive games and he has obviously got a bee in his bonnet about me. Twice he has been the first vote for me in this game, but no rationale behind it.

I am not going to go over all the same reasons I did yesterday trying to plead my innocence. I know I am a plain townie and I will be watching very carefully before I vote this round. I am off tomorrow and wil go back through the whole thread for clues.

Come on Stella give everybody one half decent reason why you think I am a goon. What was the mistake not voting for me last round, explain why it was a mistake, give reasons. This pull a name out of a hat pis$h is uselss, hence we have not killed a bad guy yet.

One thing that might work in our favour is that at least each team of goons will be trying to boot feck out of each other at some point during the game.

Now that I'm just about to suggest it, it probably won't happen, but I think we need to be extra-vigilant as far as voting patterns goes.

Pah. unvote deek

I suppose I shall start reading the posts properly and turn into the uber townie I was meant to be.

Goons beware!!!!!

Commander Harris
I'm gutted we lynched the doctor, I'm gutted the goons got the last gossip, but I never voted for Jambo1977, my vote was for Das Root! And I explained why. Look at what happened after the votes were tied, which is what my vote did, that might give you a clue as to who should be on your list!

Woooo! Harris has a list!

Anyway, back in the day, many mafia games ago, we started out with a really simple game, no gossips or masons or super powers or ginger serial killing gnomes or doctors or fairys or any other fancy dan roles. Just townies and mafia. I can't remember what happened in that game, I think the mafia may have won, but nonetheless we are in a similar situation now.

Townies, we need to show unity and resolve, I think we should begin to question each other. Why exactly should we trust you Deek? Or Harris? Or Das Root? Or Bev? We need to be open and honest and probe each other. We need to find clues that may have been left, we need to take a close look at who might have changed their vote to save a player or indeed condemn one. We need to look at Robby Bobson's killing, who were his enemies? Who would have wanted him dead?

It's us against the mob guys, lets not make any more mistakes, there is still hope, there's still us. Oh and there's some kind of psychopathic serial killer, who may or may not be underheight and ginger, but may still do the town a favour by taking out a goon or two!

sorry, that was from memory and for some reason I thought you had switched to Jambo1977. you're off my list :)

please refer to me by my rank rather than "Harris" :P:biggrin:

sorry, that was from memory and for some reason I thought you had switched to Jambo1977. you're off my list :)

please refer to me by my rank rather than "Harris" :P:biggrin:

That depends on how impressed I am by your posts. Elsewhere on the board you are certainly Commander!

That depends on how impressed I am by your posts. Elsewhere on the board you are certainly Commander!

What about in the bedroom eh big boy :D

Commander Harris
What about in the bedroom eh big boy :D

Nah, you're not my type. although you have good taste in films.

Mein Fuhrer, I can walk! :biggrin:

Nah, you're not my type. although you have good taste in films.

Mein Fuhrer, I can walk! :biggrin:

If I was into the old double entendre I would say.....

"you won't be walking after I've finished with you, fnarr fnarr."

:D

Just back in from work as I said I would be.

The games a bogey, we are all doomed. 6 of them against us is hard odds. But still voting patterns may help us.

I voted Stella twice in succesive games and he has obviously got a bee in his bonnet about me. Twice he has been the first vote for me in this game, but no rationale behind it.

I am not going to go over all the same reasons I did yesterday trying to plead my innocence. I know I am a plain townie and I will be watching very carefully before I vote this round. I am off tomorrow and wil go back through the whole thread for clues.

Come on Stella give everybody one half decent reason why you think I am a goon. What was the mistake not voting for me last round, explain why it was a mistake, give reasons. This pull a name out of a hat pis$h is uselss, hence we have not killed a bad guy yet.

i have no bee in my bonnet, even if you did spin a few lies about me in the last mafia game. ive voted for you as i think your on the bad side, either mafia or triad. You talked everyone down and we ended up lynching the doctor, either you just saved your hide or you and your goon buddies are laffing at us.

Its time for folk to stop listening to peoples defences and go with there gut. I reckon your dodgy, i know if your not im putting myself in a difficult position but id rather stick to my own guns now.

i still think das root is the SK and i have a few other ideas, all just what i think but from now on im sticking to my vote.

ive urged people to join me and ill stand by that

i have no bee in my bonnet, even if you did spin a few lies about me in the last mafia game. ive voted for you as i think your on the bad side, either mafia or triad. You talked everyone down and we ended up lynching the doctor, either you just saved your hide or you and your goon buddies are laffing at us.

Its time for folk to stop listening to peoples defences and go with there gut. I reckon your dodgy, i know if your not im putting myself in a difficult position but id rather stick to my own guns now.

i still think das root is the SK and i have a few other ideas, all just what i think but from now on im sticking to my vote.

Wrong on one thing.....wrong on the rest? Your radar is dodgy Stella.

Okay let's look at some facts: There are 7 bad guys in this list, leaving 9 townies. Bad odds for us in anyones books. BUT as Sweeney said in the first game there were only townies and mafia. Now the townies jsut went of mass lynching and ended up not getting one single mafia. However in this similar situation if we work together and carefully choose who we want to hit then I think we could be succesfull.

This is my 'curious 7' I suggest all the other townies post theres. Don't be affraid to shwo your colours now. It's hit or miss we need to enlist some form of cooperation. Choose people you trust but never let down your guard, nearly half the folk in this game are not on our side now. It's that bad! Almost 1 in 3 posters is likely to be a goon. If we can all agree on somebody then even if a townie is lynch we will know that a good few of the votes made for that person will have been made by goons. And the people who disagree before a lynching. A small number, probably 2 others are likely to be his colleagues. I also want to be looking out for somebody really pleading their case. Somebody with nobody to defend him? Somebody who would be alone ie, a SK.

hughesie

Beverley- A veteran now. Been here since da one so she knows her stuff and has become a good player. I have a antural 'cautiousness' towards her in every game now. Just watch out for the big pleas of innocence.

CCP

JamboLad

hmfcjamiehmfc-does not post a lot but seems to have some opinion.

Tenacious D

Commander Harris-too relaxed as if he he enjoying this.

Boof

JennyJambo

Cesnauskis+10-far too quiet and nobody suspects him. The perfect criminal. Could easily be the SK

Toggie88

Tobias Funke- In day 1 he strangely voted for me for no apparent reason.

Stella_jambo

Sweeny

Das Root-agree with stella that he has been posting nonsense on quite a few occasion.

Deek-posted 3 differnet reasons as to why he voted for me. Kept getting his story mixed up. Now deek is a good player I remmebr being a amson with him one time and he was pretty nifty. Really unsure about him.

Anyway I think it's bed time soon. You may have noticed me absense for the last couple of hours. I have a really sore wrist now.

No I wasn't doing that. I have been playing Guitar Hero for the last 2 hours and managed to complete this level. At the 3 minute mark things begin to get hairy. Enjoy.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wS4RjvC58nY&feature=related

This could've been good advice....

Its time for folk to stop listening to peoples defences and go with there gut.

Until you said this...

That's just a wee bit contradictory innit?

On the one hand you're asking people to think for themselves (a policy I'd wholeheartedly agree with) then you go and say you want to assume some form of leadership status (at least that's how I've read it, being paranoiacally untrusting :D).

As far as I can tell...we can't trust anybody left and there's gonna be no more help now that the Doc's gone.

wooooooooooooo

Oh townies please don't look back in anger

look back now and learn what you must

and listen to the wisdom of the wanger

it says I've hinted at who you can trust

wooooooooooooo

^^^

The only thing I can find is someone Robby can't trust (post #334) i.e. Das Root was being seen as suspicious but Robby said 'he can wait'.

Does this mean Das was investigated and found to be goonly as the SK would show up as townie (wouldn't he/she?)?

Not that I like taking help from the ghosties but hey, we're frikkin' toilin' here!!!

Anyhoo - now wish I'd stuck to my guns last night....Vote Das Root for all-round dodginess and just a suspicion that he'd show up clean on a (first) investigation i.e. could be a godfather.

I think there's a possibility that he's adopted this new-to-Mafia-game tactic of all-out aggressive / jokey / bizarre-ness just to see if it'll work.

But then I usually go through half a dozen cockamamie theories :D

^^^

The only thing I can find is someone Robby can't trust (post #334) i.e. Das Root was being seen as suspicious but Robby said 'he can wait'.

Does this mean Das was investigated and found to be goonly as the SK would show up as townie (wouldn't he/she?)?

Not that I like taking help from the ghosties but hey, we're frikkin' toilin' here!!!

Anyhoo - now wish I'd stuck to my guns last night....Vote Das Root for all-round dodginess and just a suspicion that he'd show up clean on a (first) investigation i.e. could be a godfather.

I think there's a possibility that he's adopted this new-to-Mafia-game tactic of all-out aggressive / jokey / bizarre-ness just to see if it'll work.

But then I usually go through half a dozen cockamamie theories :D

Wrong, wrong, wrong, I'm an innocent townie!! Jeez louise!!

This could've been good advice....

Until you said this...

That's just a wee bit contradictory innit?

On the one hand you're asking people to think for themselves (a policy I'd wholeheartedly agree with) then you go and say you want to assume some form of leadership status (at least that's how I've read it, being paranoiacally untrusting :D).

As far as I can tell...we can't trust anybody left and there's gonna be no more help now that the Doc's gone.

Your right its a little bit contradictory. What i ment was people should go with there gut feelings and if thats trusting me then go for it. Quite a few had deek as dodgy in the last round and he slipped away so i dont want that to happen again.

Im not assuming any leadership roll as thats the fastest way to lynching tree.

I was wondering why the serial killer hadent used any of his kills. The longer the game is going on the more chance he/she has of being knocked off, hence wasting their power.

Stella is still grasping at straws, unlike him as well to dive straight in with a vote for somebody, I wonder why this time?

I have read back here is the list of posters so far for your perusal.

Commander Harris 61

Deek 52

Tenacious D 34

Sweeney 31

JamboLad 26

Das Root 22

hughesie27 21

Boof 20

Beverley 15

JennyJambo 14

colincameronspenalty 12

stella_jambo 10

Tobias Funke 10

Cesnauskis+10 6

HMFCjamieHMFC 5

Toggie88 5

Wee chesney is high up on my suspect list. In his first three posts he voted for two people in 2 nights. I suspect he is a goon, being given instruction from a more experienced player. His pther posts were defending his first 3 votes.

Vote Cesnauskis+10

I'm going to get an early vote in so vote Toggie88. Has been too quiet and I've added him to the 7 i had before. He is number one. I think he is playing a cracking game for a goon but I don't trust him and want to look beneath the fabric of the main posters.

HMFCjamieHMFC

sorry about not posting allot been doing quite about the last couple of days with going to the hearts game and playing a rugby tournament on Thursday

Thanks Toby. Once again you have voted for me for no reason. I think you jsut do it for the sake of it. To see my reaction? I'm a townie and as you have nooticed still havn't voted for either of the good guys who got lynched!

I'm a townie and as you have nooticed still havn't voted for either of the good guys who got lynched!

Neither have I, hence my voting for you.

;)

feck sake this is disastrous!!!!

tbh i dont really know who to vote for, im going to hold fire just now before voting, still think Bev is dodgy, as well as Deek