Mafia 1001 Shedingle Glen

yvonnejambo

hunch (which often sucks) and the accusations.

i've given no clue that i'm evil, simply cos i'm not, yet you are both trying to lead into something and i can't for the life of me figure out why you'd do that innocently

well i can guarantee you that i am just a townie for the first time in a while which sucks

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yvonnejambo

• Dandyman

• Deek

• Commander Harris

Right folks, I'd love to stay up and see what happens but I'm cream-crackered.

Let's hope whoever gets it IS a bad dude - if it's a tie feel free to use my penalty shoot-out idea:D Chris knows how it works.

I sure don't envy the Doc tonight - I hated the responsibility when I did it....always nervous I'd end up protecting a goon :(

If possible protect yourself - don't think Yvonne has banned it (until now when I suggest it :( ) - that, to me, would be just about the only way of getting it right.

Anyhoo, if you're voting have a good reason and if you're shirking...I don't blame you - I'm still toiling to find dodginess.

Aww for the love...please tell me it ain't a tied vote!

Ok here's my musings:

I'm not sure about the Deek thing earlier. No idea if he's good or bad and to be hinest I thought it was pretty clear he voted Lovecraft to try and save himself which we'd most likely all have done.

Das Root? Well having been goon with him last time he liked to just pop up and keep off the radar so I'm not sure he'd be so open if he were goon...he'd be unlikely to bung himself into possibly being lynched.

Jambo1977 is a funny one. He's hinted at having a good role. He's effectively fecked himself with that.

So do we kill him and take the loss or do we let them kill him? Quick cuppa to think it over!

Das root- 5

Deek- 3

Jambo1977- 5

Highesie-2

Tenacious D-1

Still to vote;

hmfcJamie

Markyballeack

JennyJambo

If Marky dont show he will be modkilled and if jamie dont vote, he will lose his vote next day.

Commander Harris
Das root- 5

Deek- 3

Jambo1977- 5

Highesie-2

Tenacious D-1

Still to vote;

hmfcJamie

Markyballeack

JennyJambo

If Marky dont show he will be modkilled and if jamie dont vote, he will lose his vote next day.

my thinking is that Das Root is just playing gung ho as he doesn't have a role and is just having some fun - would a bad guy post in such an erratic way?

as for Jambo1977 - his hinting at having a role has made me very suspicious of him. perhaps he could explain why he did this?

Das root- 5

Deek- 3

Jambo1977- 5

Highesie-2

Tenacious D-1

Still to vote;

hmfcJamie

Markyballeack

JennyJambo

Safe to say mark is a townie then.

my thinking is that Das Root is just playing gung ho as he doesn't have a role and is just having some fun - would a bad guy post in such an erratic way?

as for Jambo1977 - his hinting at having a role has made me very suspicious of him. perhaps he could explain why he did this?

me not reading the number of goodies and baddies correctly.....

thinking about it i agree with what you are saying, and the fact that das root hasnt came on to defend himself which he usually does if he has a role makes me think he is just a bored townie so unvote das root not sure who to vote for tho

thought there were more goodies left than there were.

I'm just a townie looking for attention......

Bring on the coin toss!

very dodgy statement seems you may have made a boo boo

vote jambo 1977

thinking about it i agree with what you are saying, and the fact that das root hasnt came on to defend himself which he usually does if he has a role makes me think he is just a bored townie so unvote das root not sure who to vote for tho

TD don't make yourself a target as a goon!

unvote Tenacious D

Vote Jambo1977

Basically Commander Harris's post swung me to go for Jambo1977, Just very suspicious of him.

Jlad i am your goalie!!!!

6 each is it?

Nope it was 5-5 but TD unvote Das and voted J77.

I voted Das to even it up again and Jambolad unvoted TD and voted J77.

So he's 7-5 in the lead.

Two (or more!) people vote for DAS ROOT.

If i go out you know to vote for TD in the next round for saving his buddy....

if you turn out to be a god guy i will gladly take the heat for it as i know i am just a knowledgeless townie who voted for the wrong guy and any investigation will show that

Heh heh, you lot are crazy, picking on li'l ol' me!! I'm a townie who is just that and yes JJ you are entirely right I'm bored!!!

Anybody who thinks I'd be this mental if I was goon after my sterling effort in the last game is either stooooopid or goon.

So there :D

PS - ha ha 1977 you dead beehatch :thumb:

PPS - I was at the pub with Lovecraft he says you all SMELL!! Mwa ha ha :D

So the paranoia continues, whose bad is Das Root is it Jambo1977? Who knows!

Ah well Jambo1977 seemed to trying to say something but the town were onto him.....down to the lynching tree lynchtree.jpg

Jambo1977 was hung up, something fell out his pocket as he went

It was his prescription pad

Yip you have just lynched the Jambo1977 -Doctor

Its now night and I will post the story soon.

No can do you need to convince them yourself. :cool:

Sort of admitting he is a townie?

Hmm not long for the story i assume anyway.

Heh heh, you lot are crazy, picking on li'l ol' me!! I'm a townie who is just that and yes JJ you are entirely right I'm bored!!!

Anybody who thinks I'd be this mental if I was goon after my sterling effort in the last game is either stooooopid or goon.

So there :D

PS - ha ha 1977 you dead beehatch :thumb:

PPS - I was at the pub with Lovecraft he says you all SMELL!! Mwa ha ha :D

Das Root ya mental loon! lol

aw for god sake! perfect 2 gossips and a doctor. Plus another killing tonight! god knows what great 'luck' that will bring. Hopefully a speedy response in the morning from Yvonne. I don't like this waiting around business.

Commander Harris

oh crap :(

really sorry Jambo1977. I honestly thought you had slipped up when you hinted about a role. I was almost changing my vote too, until you said you had miscounted!

I now realise that you didn't have much choice, but I was looking for something other than a "oops, miscounted" :(

sorry again.

So yet another major blnder for the town. Who needs mafia and triads when you lynch your powered players during the day? :sad:

Anyway the Triads went and done their thing, they got a hold of Robby Bobson and pulled his nails out one by one trying to get him to own up to what exactly his position was in this town. He wasnt one for giving up and when they had pulled every finger and toe nail out they got bored.

They decided it would just be as well sticking a knife through him so he died

Robby Bobson -last gossip killed night 2 by Triads

Oh and just when you all think oh balls we have no good role players left if you aint have lynched the doc he was down to protecting Robby Bobson!

Good luck all you def going to need it now!

oh crap :(

really sorry Jambo1977. I honestly thought you had slipped up when you hinted about a role. I was almost changing my vote too, until you said you had miscounted!

I now realise that you didn't have much choice, but I was looking for something other than a "oops, miscounted" :(

sorry again.

I was trying to convince you with my sheep references!

wonder if it can get any worse.....

buggeration

thats it then, game over unless we play VERY clever now!

i didn't really have jambo77 on my radar, and we've lost the gossip too now??

no help from anyone now.

grrrrrrr

Also if anyone is still wondering there are no good role playrs left just innocent townies versus the tribes