• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yvonnejambo

• Dandyman

• Deek

• Commander Harris

Well that went well. Not.

Right townies and gossip...we are two down early doors and two role players as well. Let's calm down and not rush into lynching anyone without giving them a chance to have their say.

Plenty time before deadline. Deek looks dodgy...no doubt...but we get this wrong and we could be another two townies down.

Right I'm away to get ready to go to Hampden. 'Mon the JT's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fair cop, it was a pretty bad mistake, but I wasn't the only one to vote for him obviously. As I said it's always a lottery on the first day and the defence wasn't exactly definitive.

I was trying to save Deek, who I was pretty sure about, it looked like AR and one other were trying to get him lynched, but with AR being shown to be a gossip it puts Deek firmly in the frame.

What say you now Deek?

I am just back in from work and am gutted about what I have read.

Two things.

Gutted about ArmiyaRomanova being knocked off by the goons, to lose two gossips is going to make it extremely difficult for us.

Secondly. I was pursued by AR and others for what? It was day one. Nobody should have any information about anybody else unless you are a goon or triad. My name was picked out of a hat I assume to take the heat away from Lovecraft who was a gossip. It was a fair enough tactic, but they chose the wrong player. I was an innocent vanilla townie forced to defend myself on day one. There was absolutely nothing to suggest I was anything other than a townie. My problem is now is I was pursued by three others, one of whom changed his vote. One of them I think will be a Gossip, but I dont know which one. At least one of the others will be a goon. Whether Mafia or Triad I dont know.

I am now starting to get annoyed thinking about the voting patterns. I hate day one, but here is a list of the posts so far.

Commander Harris 43

Deek 31

yvonnejambo 26

Sweeney 22

Robby Bobson 21

JamboLad 21

Tenacious D 11

ArmiyaRomanova 11

Tobias Funke 9

Beverley 8

colincameronspenalty 7

JennyJambo 7

hughesie27 7

Lovecraft 5

stella_jambo 5

jambo1977 5

Das Root 4

Toggie88 3

Boof 3

HMFCjamieHMFC 3

Cesnauskis+10 1

One person has posted once and it was a vote for JamboLad.

Three others have posted three times. I suppose Boof did say he would be away but Toggie on three posts, whats that all about.

You put your head above the water to make the game more enjoyable and it just gets pushed back under.

Fair enough, it's all a bit frantic and fraut, we need to be a bit smarter.

Can we work out who might have had beef with AR and worked out that he was a gossip, oh, is that Deek then? I was about to unvote him, but are we saying that he bumped off AR because he worked out that AR was a gossip, or did the mob set up Deek as a patsy?

Man this hard.

Surely it's too obvious for Deek to have bumped off AR, he made it obvious that he blamed them for 'forcing' him to vote for Lovecraft.

I think he's being set up.

unvote Deek

Commander Harris

you've got a point deek, I like to post a lot - epecially when the game is having quieter moments. But that does tend to bring attention.

I don't think people are voting for you just on the basis of your considerable participation though.

you've got a point deek, I like to post a lot - epecially when the game is having quieter moments. But that does tend to bring attention.

I don't think people are voting for you just on the basis of your considerable participation though.

So why are people voting for me. I have not done or said anything that should make people think I am a goon. I voted Lovecraft when he was on 4 votes and I was on 3. I did not have a clue who anybody was so voted Lovecraft to save my neck.

Again why are people voting for me Commander?

Commander Harris
So why are people voting for me. I have not done or said anything that should make people think I am a goon. I voted Lovecraft when he was on 4 votes and I was on 3. I did not have a clue who anybody was so voted Lovecraft to save my neck.

Again why are people voting for me Commander?

I think you know why.

I think you know why.

No I dont, unless they are goons there is no reason.

Nobody will have any information about me unless I was investigated which will show I am an innocent townie.

If I am going to be convinced to switch it's Jambo1977 that'll be getting my vote. I did'nt like the way a few players played it yesterday and you and him are right up there at the top of my list of dodgy dealers.

If I am going to be convinced to switch it's Jambo1977 that'll be getting my vote. I did'nt like the way a few players played it yesterday and you and him are right up there at the top of my list of dodgy dealers.

Why what is dodgy about me. Tell me one thing I have done to make me dodgy. I have played the game straight down the middle. You chopped and changed your vote last night asking people to join the vote on hughesie. I had already changed from him to Lovecraft to save my own neck and was wary about changing back. I felt I was being led down the garden path.

Meantime I am concerned about the low posters on here. I have asked Yvonne about mod kills and bans for low posters but she wont do it just now. They are sitting back laughing at us killing ourselves.

Commander Harris
No I dont, unless they are goons there is no reason.

Nobody will have any information about me unless I was investigated which will show I am an innocent townie.

fair enough, I've come to the conclusion that it's not as clear cut as I thought.

sticking with the vote for the time being though, until I decide on a more dodgy player.

So we have Armiya voting for me. Perhaps hoping I will unvote Hughesie to save my neck, then up pops Maxi, sorry I mean Robby Bobson with an unvote for Hughesie and a vote for me.

A M?nage ? trois if you ask me.

You have been shafted mate. I was forced to vote for you by others in the game.
I detect a gang of goons or triads are showing their ugly heads. A small discreet vote by Stella followed by verbal diarrhea from Hughsie to back him up along with vote two. Dangerous move when you are only in a team of three and two of you show out.

Vote Hughsie

For

1) Voting for me a vanilla townie.

2) The aforedescribed verbal diarrhea.

3) Welcome back to the Mafia game.

I was going to vote random, but that is out the window.

Sorry made a mistake :)

but that those are the posts that aroused my suspicion

vote deek

I'm off to the game, have a vote deek. have a vote. if you ain't a baddie though I will avenge you against all others who sent you to the gallows :thumb:

It may have been desperation that made you come across as shifty and attempting to misdirect others but I'm not sure with you because you have successfully put on an act in previous games. You seemed keen to get rid of Hughesie, then accused me of being in the same team as him yet you would not switch back to him even after I made you an offer to switch back having already voted for him?

Lovecraft's death was very avoidable, it is stupid to jump on someone who has not been involved in the game as the case with Dave in the last game proved. I am sort of leaning towards going for Jambo1977 just to put my mind at ease but I'm still of the opinion you are a baddie that was not part of the bandwagon that crushed Lovecraft but you used it as an escape. I'm placing you and J1977 as memebers of opposiong gangs just now, I would be quite happy to vote off Jambo1977 first if there is enough support.

Sorry made a mistake :)

but that those are the posts that aroused my suspicion

And I have explained my reason for everyone of the above.

Hughsie was a revenge vote for voting me.

The rest is obvious. You get ganged up on and you defend yourself.

55735852.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1939847EC77F5F8D1CEA423F0AA169F80CEA40A659CEC4C8CB6

vote deek

I'm off to the game, have a vote deek. have a vote. if you ain't a baddie though I will avenge you against all others who sent you to the gallows :thumb:

Vote Das Root

The smiling assassin. He did vote Lovecraft, then laughed when he found out he was dead.

Jeezo guys - wtf's been going on???

I'm almost back in the land of the living - I did log on when I got in this morning but (a)wasn't able to take in any of what happened and (B) fell asleep in front of the laptop

But I'm slowly regaining some of my faculties...just don't expect speedy service in the bar.

If I've got this right...we've lost Lovecraft and Armiya (gossips), we've no idea who got investigated (do we...I presume somebody will know), the Doc gave Deek the medicine and Deek looks dodgy....according to some (who I respect as good players but wouldn't trust too closely at this early stage).

Is that pretty much it?

Vote Das Root

The smiling assassin. He did vote Lovecraft, then laughed when he found out he was dead.

I know, heh heh, got the bugger early!! But only cos he voted for me on his very first post!!

Really though, I'm a townie and not fussed if I go, no powers is no fun after last two games of power madness :P

Robby my susision was posted the post before Yvonne anounced the mafia's lkiling.

Deek I wreckon you have realised your for the chop now. You have now posted 2 different reasons in 3 different posts as to why you voted for me.

Like in the last round I am going to vote deek. By the way I'll say this in advance. I'm not bandwagon jumping, I haven't even been on since this afternoon due to having an exam. This si the readon for the late vote and Deek your posts today have strengthened my belief that you are a baddie.

I know I was scatter shot in the early games but I have been pretty good in more reccent games when I have been a townie. So please fellow townies, I urge you all to vote one of the following, and stick with it! I'm confident AT LEAST 1 is a baddie.

Beverley

Deek

Jambo1977

The Shedingle axis of evil IMHO.

By the way I'm of to work now so will miss the Hearts game and this game No rest for the wicked!:( Will be back around 10 ish!

What is the vote count now?

I know I was scatter shot in the early games but I have been pretty good in more reccent games when I have been a townie. So please fellow townies, I urge you all to vote one of the following, and stick with it! I'm confident AT LEAST 1 is a baddie.

Beverley

Deek

Jambo1977

The Shedingle axis of evil IMHO.

i'd agree with that.

vote deek, the artist formerly known as sneak.

Yowser!!

Deek's certainly getting it big stylee!!

Can someone summarise why he's looking so dodgy...I agree with Robby Bobson's earlier post where he says Deek can't be the Doc or last gossip(forgot to add it in to my earlier summary).

Have we got until Thursday night for a deadline - assuming no lynch by then?

I want to wait till I'm a bit more compos mentis before casting my first vote, but whatever I go for I usually stick with unless the subject puts up a convincing defence.

Yowser!!

Deek's certainly getting it big stylee!!

Can someone summarise why he's looking so dodgy...I agree with Robby Bobson's earlier post where he says Deek can't be the Doc or last gossip(forgot to add it in to my earlier summary).

Have we got until Thursday night for a deadline - assuming no lynch by then?

I want to wait till I'm a bit more compos mentis before casting my first vote, but whatever I go for I usually stick with unless the subject puts up a convincing defence.

just general shiftiness really. However Bobby Robson pointed out that Bev and Jambolad (could be wrong if it was those 2, cant be bothered going back through the posts) may have been collaborating, so thats why those 3 are on his sortlist

I was also alarmed at how fast the swing from Hughesie to Lovecraft was. The only other thing (apart from my hunch about the 3 players above) I can extract from last night is that Hughesie is highly unlikely to be on the same side as Deek, unless their spat and vote juggling was a clever plot.

I was also alarmed at how fast the swing from Hughesie to Lovecraft was. The only other thing (apart from my hunch about the 3 players above) I can extract from last night is that Hughesie is highly unlikely to be on the same side as Deek, unless their spat and vote juggling was a clever plot.

If indeed Deek IS on a team....

On a %age scale what's your estimation that he is?

As we've got until tomorrow I'm going to hold off voting as I'd like to hear Deek's defence (can't recall if he said he was off to the game tonight?).

As we've got until tomorrow I'm going to hold off voting as I'd like to hear Deek's defence (can't recall if he said he was off to the game tonight?).

For fecks sake, I have posted a defence as good as good as anybody and you want more.

istockphoto_131504_blood_from_a_stone.jpg

Commander Harris

If we're not 100% sure about deek I'm quite happy to change to the as suspicious jambo1977 with the hope that we can get deek investigated tonight. If the doc does his job!

unvote deek vote jambo1977.

If we're not 100% sure about deek I'm quite happy to change to the as suspicious jambo1977 with the hope that we can get deek investigated tonight. If the doc does his job!

unvote deek vote jambo1977.

I am more than happy to be investigated. Doc please dont protect me tonight, if I aint lynched beforehand.

just home from work and i have to say, quite catagorically i am not a baddie!

so from your list of suspects that leaves deek and jambo77

i think deek is either arguing a good case or is protesting too loudly, and i don't know which one just yet.

i need to read the thread again perhaps, but nobody is jumping out as particularly innocent or even for that matter decidedly dodgy

too much cageyness perhaps?

i'm off to make my tea and get set for the game

i'll be back later to read through the posts again

Commander Harris

righto - I'm aff oot for the evening. Doesn't look like there's going to be much happening anytime soon anyway - especially on a match night.

Jamie and Marky must vote this round. marky has not posted at all on the thread, so if he does not post and vote I will mod kill him. Jamie if doesnt vote will not get to vote in next daytime.

robby can you just post a quick post summarizing why you suspect bev and 1977 as i dont want to blindly follow and vote deek
It's based on the theory that it is a very slim possibility none of the baddies voted for Lovecraft, therfore there is a very high chance one baddie at least is amoung the 5 who did vote for him. Jambo1977 was the first to vote for him, for no reason with Beverley very close behind. Until then the voting was fairly random with only a few 'joke' votes and Hughesie on a couple I think. That is why I suspect Bev and j77 to be the most dodgy of the bunch along with Deek who was squirming and changing his mind every 2 seconds. The fact there was a sudden swing from Hughesie to Lovecraft could also mean he has backing from some source. Remember an investigation will not show anything if the player is one of the Godfathers or the SK so it's a rather an easy excuse to use:ninja:.

I'm not sure at all, he does'nt need to be on a team he could be the SK. He just seemed to be trying to play folk off against each other this time, when he is usually happy to just play the first round 'lottery'. Fact is we can rule him out of the running for being the doc, and (along with the other 4 who voted Lovecraft) from being the last gossip. That is the only scrap we have to go on so far really.

I'd say I'm about 30% sure he is bad and 90% that at least one of the 5 who voted Lovecraft is evil. I'm willing to give das root and Sweeny the benefit of the doubt just now, Bev I'm unsure about and the other 2 are my top suspects. I want either one of them out of the running, not fussed what one TBH.

Deek who was squirming and changing his mind every 2 seconds.

What a load of pis$h. I changed my vote near the end to save my own neck.

You talk some crap. You have a bit of poetic licence and just make a scenario to suit your purpose.

You are single handingly orchestrating a campaign against me with absolutely no evidence.

It's based on the theory that it is a very slim possibility none of the baddies voted for Lovecraft, therfore there is a very high chance one baddie at least is amoung the 5 who did vote for him. Jambo1977 was the first to vote for him, for no reason with Beverley very close behind. Until then the voting was fairly random with only a few 'joke' votes and Hughesie on a couple I think. That is why I suspect Bev and j77 to be the most dodgy of the bunch along with Deek who was squirming and changing his mind every 2 seconds. The fact there was a sudden swing from Hughesie to Lovecraft could also mean he has backing from some source. Remember an investigation will not show anything if the player is one of the Godfathers or the SK so it's a rather an easy excuse to use:ninja:.

i will follow you as you seem to be making some sense vote jambo1977

1977 has a while to make a defence so hopeful we dont get a massive pile on in a short space of time