Mafia 1001 Shedingle Glen

yvonnejambo

Cesnauskis+10
Thats my boy. Three posts and two votes. Who is coaching you.

Well who else am I supposed to vote for? Unvote Deek. Vote Jambo1977

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yvonnejambo

• Dandyman

• Deek

• Commander Harris

I think you're supposed to explain your vote, share your reasoning, explain your suspicions, tell us why you trust the people you do.

Open up Chesny, you know you want to.

I aint telling you who to vote. Just to participate a bit more.

Cesnauskis+10
I think you're supposed to explain your vote, share your reasoning, explain your suspicions, tell us why you trust the people you do.

Open up Chesny, you know you want to.

They both sound kinda suspicious, it was really a coin toss:confused:.

They both sound kinda suspicious, it was really a coin toss:confused:.

Better...

In what way do they both sound suspicious?

If it helps, take them one at a time.

;)

oh keek, am i deed yet?

Just watched the game and come home to this.....

I voted for Lovecraft as he hadn't voted or wrote much....

At that point nobody had ANY knowledge of who to vote for, why the big jump to him?

Not sure about deek but i know i am good :)

ok firstly im not defending 1977 but i have just looked over his posts and outwith voting for lovecraft on day one which is usually a lottery he hasnt posted anything that is dodgy, so what makes him more dodgy than deek, sweeney, bev or das root?

ok firstly im not defending 1977 but i have just looked over his posts and outwith voting for lovecraft on day one which is usually a lottery he hasnt posted anything that is dodgy, so what makes him more dodgy than deek, sweeney, bev or das root?

Or anybody else for that matter. Watch for voting patterns, they tend to be big clues. The problem with this game is the goons and gossipers were only three strong, so it makes analysing patterns more difficult.

Or anybody else for that matter. Watch for voting patterns, they tend to be big clues. The problem with this game is the goons and gossipers were only three strong, so it makes analysing patterns more difficult.

deek i only named you three because that was the list from robby

deek i only named you three because that was the list from robby

Why do you believe him by the way? He seems to have a few swayed.

Cheers TD.

i'm not online as much during the day now. (new internet monitoring software installed at work). Don't fancy getting halled up in front on the Hibby boss to explain why i keep posting vote bladddy blah!

Just rememberred i haven't voted yet, so i will not vote deek (too easy, and why was he protected by the doc last night?)

so vote Robby Bobson as maxi seems to have it in for me....

Why do you believe him by the way? He seems to have a few swayed.

he seemed to stick up for lovecraft before he was lynched, i can only think of one reason he would do that

he seemed to stick up for lovecraft before he was lynched, i can only think of one reason he would do that

Thats a dangerous thing to say TD.

Thats a dangerous thing to say TD.

you asked me for a reason and i gave it, not sure if i have the wrong end of the stick with roddy tho, but im willing to trust him just now

What else do you suggest like?

Let's face it there is feck all to go on other than what I have already suggested, that there is a good chance a baddie is in the 5 who voted for Lovecraft. The chances that 7 roled players - 2 seperate groups of baddies and a SK - sat on their hands and are all among the 15 players who don't have Lovecraft's blood on their hands has got to be small.

Deek is the only player we can rule out being the last gossip and doc (unless i missed something in the rules). Jambo1977 started the ball rolling against Lovecraft with no reason behind it, Bev jumped in with a vote not long after. They are all the clues we have basically. Das root seemed to have some sort of agenda against Lovecraft from before the game so I'm not too sure we can read too much into his vote, when Sweeny is a townie he tends to make an erse of things early on but can often come good when the going get's tough so I'm willing to give him a break.

Deek is the only player we can rule out being the last gossip or doc (unless i missed something in the rules). Jambo1977 started the ball rolling against Lovecraft with no reason behind it, Bev jumped in with a vote not long after. That is all the clues we have. Das root seemed to have some sort of agenda against Lovecraft from before the game so I'm not too sure we can read too much into his vote, when Sweeny is a townie he tends to make an erse of things early on but can often come good when the going get's tough so I'm willing to give him a break.

You are right, I aint a Gossip, I wouldent have voted for my own.

I aint Doc, I dont think you can protect yourself?

As for Lovecraft, once more I will explain. He was on 4 votes, I was on 3. It dont take a monkey to see I was in a tight hole and had to protect myself so I was the 5th person to vote him. Did anybody else come to my rescue I ask you? No Feckin nobody.

This is the hardest I have ever fought in any Mafia game. Even when I have been a goon I aint tried this hard. Give me a break for fecks sake!:confused:

i only voted for lovecraft as i didn't want to vote for someone who had votes already and then it all went Pete Tong!

Vote for me if you think i have done thing wrong, not if you think i voted for a goody...

I'm wondering why the Doc protected Deek?

Did he/she think Deek wasn't dodgy but was being maliciously fingered?

Can the Doc protect himself? Or herself?

Deek - I know you've defended yourself, I was hoping folk would summarise their disquiet and you could respond to that in a one-er rather than have to wade through the oodles of posts I've missed. Same goes for anyone else being considered dodgy - looking most like 77, at the mo'.

Sorry I meant to put 13 players (discounting my innocent self and AR who is brown breid) instead of 15 in my last post. The alternative to my view of things is that 7 players out of that 13 who had no role in Lovecraft's demise, more than half, are baddies, that just does not seem possible to me, even going by previous games where there has been a Mafia white wash.

Deek - I know you've defended yourself, I was hoping folk would summarise their disquiet and you could respond to that in a one-er rather than have to wade through the oodles of posts I've missed. Same goes for anyone else being considered dodgy - looking most like 77, at the mo'.

I am a bloke Boof, never been fingered in my life.

You are an experienced player in the game, surely you can see my point of view.

Boof as far as i can see i am being piled on (not unlike lovecraft) for no reason other than not posting much during the hours of 9-5.....

that gives me an idea, who was the first person to vote for me and love craft in each round

I have also worked on a goon team with Deek and Jambo1977 before and been mod on games involving them so have some insight into how they work. From what I can remember of Jambo1977 as a goon he went through spells of being very quiet and posting just a random vote and trying to blend in, so nothing much has changed but he is always a very hard player to read because of his very breezy posting style even when innocent.

However I have to say I'm being convinced by Deek's argument because when he was caught out in the first Heroes game and the Werewolf game he did give up a lot easier than this and was more relaxed about his fate, almost playing around with the townies' minds before he departed. Not so this time :)

I don't think i have a style in these games, i've been bad and good a few times now.

I had a theory that i would vote for the person who voted for me this time and lovecraft the first but gave up after 4 votes as there were no matches!

Looks like the goons are playing a quieter game and not a first vote game as Robby first thought....

i already said i had no clue and stuck a pin in a list of players names

not strictly true i guess cos what i actually did do was just close my eyes and point at the screen. the name nearest my finger was the one i chose to vote for.

we had no clues, no idea who was who and to be fair we still don't.

there was no "reasoning" behind my vote, it was utterly random just as the first votes normally are.

there are however a couple of names popping onto my radar just now, but i'm going to hold my tongue for the moment.

i'm off to bed cos i'm just drained

vote Tenacious D

Far to much talking :)

im just a plain old townie for the first time in a while :sad:

nah its just the way i play mate any regular will confirm this to you

you seem to be moving along the game quite well is someone guiding you along the way??

im just a plain old townie for the first time in a while :sad:

nah its just the way i play mate any regular will confirm this to you

you seem to be moving along the game quite well is someone guiding you along the way??

Nah just keep trying to read the other posts and catch on.

I'm now pretty confused. I had Deek down as a certain but his defense is very like mines in the first game when everybody was after me. Obviously I was innocent again in that game so his plee seems for real.

For now I am going to unvote deek

Beverley, Beverley, Beverley. I am pretty unsure about you now. May be a minor detail but you when you were in the mafia a few games ago last year, you always seemed to post little stories and then sort of use this as a reason you are innocent.

Just like you have here,

''i already said i had no clue and stuck a pin in a list of players names

not strictly true i guess cos what i actually did do was just close my eyes and point at the screen. the name nearest my finger was the one i chose to vote for.

I find this hard to beelive. Are you that sad? Even so, does this mean you are not in the goon/triad gang?

we had no clues, no idea who was who and to be fair we still don't.

Reading between the lines 'I'm innocent please belive me. I don't have a clue who to vote for next. Mabye I'll use my mystic finger again and rid a townie!

''

I have a very fixed eye on you Bev.

yes, that means i'm not a goon

i'm not a gossip

and i'm not the killer

i'm pure and simply a townie.

lynch away, investigate me, whatever. you'll find out i'm telling the truth.

anyhoo, bath time. i have work to go to

Where is everyone?

This game's in danger of dying on it's erchie after a rubbish, but exciting start.

Vote ColinCameronsPenalty

He's way too quiet, he looks like a goon.

Very quiet Sweeney. I am backshift today so will be off line from1pm to midnight. You normally pile the votes on me when I am at work. LOL

Here are the posts to date. I have posted more than usual but had to defend myself. JJ is on a low post count I notice.

Deek 49

Commander Harris 48

Robby Bobson 35

yvonnejambo 30

Sweeney 27

JamboLad 23

Tenacious D 21

jambo1977 14

Beverley 11

ArmiyaRomanova 11

hughesie27 10

Tobias Funke 10

Das Root 9

colincameronspenalty 9

Boof 7

JennyJambo 7

Lovecraft 5

Cesnauskis+10 5

stella_jambo 5

Toggie88 4

HMFCjamieHMFC 3

Ok vote count at mo is

Jambo1977 -6

Deek-3

Hughesie -1

Tenacious D-1

CCP-1

Im working 12.30-5 and then again 6-9 today, so if any big pile ons happen then once the votes are up to 10 for someone they are lynched. Votes cant be unvoted after that figure has been reached.

The deadline is 11 tonight if majority not been reached by then.

Triads turn for a killing

Also can I ask the night time players please get their info into me before or as soon after the deadline, as I dont want to be up half the night and then can update and bring back to day. Im working early in the morning, so wont get on to update until tomorrow evening otherwise

Got all that?:)

I only have two votes according to my spreadsheet. The others have unvoted me.

Hughsie x o

Jambo77

Bev

CCP x

Jambolad

Jamie

Lovecraft

Tenacious d

Commander x o

Marky

Boof

Jenny

Cesnauskis x o

Toggie

Tobias

Stella x

Sweeney x o

Robby x o

Das Root x o

Where is everyone?

This game's in danger of dying on it's erchie after a rubbish, but exciting start.

pfft, i was quiet coz i was watching the footy, at uni yesterday and today. im always quiet in general anyway.

I still cant see past the 3 on bobbys shortlist so sticking with dirty Deek for now.

And before anyone accuses me of being quiet tonight, im off to the arrers so wont be online at all.

Jambo1977 -6

Deek-2

Hughesie -1

Tenacious D-1

CCP-1

Sorry deek your right, didnt see Hughesies unvote

Commander Harris
Where is everyone?

I agree about CCP - that's why I voted him day 1. in fact, I'm probably more convinced about him than anyone else so unvote jambo1977 vote CCP.

I agree about CCP - that's why I voted him day 1. in fact, I'm probably more convinced about him than anyone else so unvote jambo1977 vote CCP.

aye right, if lack of activity = guilt then there are far more guilty people out there than me.